Fathering Autism #138 Friend’s House is Gone While Piggy Scams On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pictures are from 2 different times they have to be. If you look it's not just the hair it's all the makeup and the earrings are different too. The one supposedly in the restaurant she has barely any makeup on and her hair is lighter. I can't imagine him making her wash her face and pull her hair back especially at a fancy restaurant...jmo
Or...
They went out to eat TWICE.
That's always a good possibility.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This was ridiculous. 1) he is training her like a freaking dog. 2) she has no idea what to push and with 3 options she has a 33% or so to get it right. Damn he is an asshole.
The kind of ABA that Abbie has always gotten is literally based on dog/animal training. It's all operant conditioning.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
What happened to Big P between applying heavy makeup and self-proclaimed model to matronly hausfrau out to dinner for AssA’s birthday?

View attachment 1644080

Was “the look” too much for the little man? Because CillaMe was certainly impressed with herself. As a Bo Stegall ambassador, she is clearly not using or humping his products that would have maintained her hairstyle.
@Cardinal Rule
Matronly hausfrau!!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
Humper Nina was wondering the same thing about Big P's hair!! 🤔🤭:ROFLMAO:😂😂
BigPhumidity.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
WTH was wrong with PigCillaMe?
Screenshot_20221011-190353~2.png

Screenshot_20221011-190404~2.png

I almost felt sorry for her ....
Until Abbie snapped me out of it ! LOL

Screenshot_20221011-190437-341~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I am thinking I got a lot of company in the "I can't watch this tit" group today. That thumbnail gives me an instant rage migraine. 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The kind of ABA that Abbie has always gotten is literally based on dog/animal training. It's all operant conditioning.

except dogs learn better than Abbie and it's not to be mean to Abbie but she literally has not learned anything new in years! I wonder if it's even possible for her brain to acquire and retain new knowledge. Would be interesting to see Dr. Amen do a brain scan on her.

I don't know if I'm just in an extra pissy mood today but duck, that last vlog just really made me mad. First of all the thumbnail is incredibly disrespectful to Abbie. Her parents and all of us know how much Abbie hates sunglasses and hats, so WHY would you make her wear those things for a picture?? what? it's so fake and I know some of the humpers can see that. They must!! Oh so you will buy a specific spray nozzle for Abbie to accommodate her but you won't get a smaller milk carton? make it make sense Asa? sounds like YOU just wanted the spray nozzle. What happened to the old garden? I bet you let everything die because you all are lazy AF so here we are, buying more plants for the vlog, for views just to film Abbie planting 1 thing and watering them once or twice. UGH and around and around we go folks. Same story different day. Last part of my rant, Abbie will NEVER grasp the concept of saying her name on the ipad. Too little too late for teaching her that! Let's see if any of the humpers realize in a few months that Abbie is NOT doing it and they are no longer practicing it. I pray for the day youtube demonetizes ALL vlogs with children or non consenting adults in them.

Assa is so full of tit.
If I could leave one comment on their pages, that's all I would say.
Maybe we should offer him some pepto for all the tit coming out of his mouth? haha

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Just watching the vlog now and I definitely agree about treating her like dog.
You could have substituted Sandy for Abbie and it would be the same thing.

Oh, and you hardly ever use edible reinforcers, Asshat???
Riiiight, right. Totally believe you. 😄🤣😄🤣😄🤣😄🤣

Abbie isn't the only one addicted to edible reinforcers, either. Tweedledum and Tweedledee are seriously into them as well. It's their love language! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@CoffeeMomof2 ,

Question, what is your take on Asshat's theory that he should still give Abbie praise and an edible reinforcer/reward when he does the task for her hand over hand?

Reactions: 8
if you look at Josh’s video he just uploaded.. it already has almost 900 comments…98% of them all agreeing with his takes (besides the random comment about how the Brezees aren’t that bad)

There is a lot of people upset with FA..
(Btw, FA’s CLICK BAIT TITLE of “time to talk” that was uploaded three days ago, only has 150 comments and about the same number of views )

I know not to do this, because I can see how it could bring in a lot of riff raff, so I wouldn’t… but I wish I could just post a comment saying “hey… y’all! There is a forum you could enjoy…”
Just cause it would be nice to keep the ball rolling on the failure FA is falling into…
Like is said… A lot of people wouldn’t really get us.. but it would just be nice if some of them could find their way here… the more the merrier…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
if you look at Josh’s video he just uploaded.. it already has almost 900 comments…98% of them all agreeing with his takes (besides the random comment about how the Brezees aren’t that bad)

There is a lot of people upset with FA..
(Btw, FA’s CLICK BAIT TITLE of “time to talk” that was uploaded three days ago, only has 150 comments and about the same number of views )

I know not to do this, because I can see how it could bring in a lot of riff raff, so I wouldn’t… but I wish I could just post a comment saying “hey… y’all! There is a forum you could enjoy…”
Just cause it would be nice to keep the ball rolling on the failure FA is falling into…
Like is said… A lot of people wouldn’t really get us.. but it would just be nice if some of them could find their way here… the more the merrier…
When doing a google search for them, our forum does come up. It depends if they are that interested in the family to search. We are easy to find though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That pic brings back disgusting memories of tattle days gone by. 🤢 🪥
A Pot smoking, 62 year old, moo moo wearing without panties kind of disgusting. 🪥
Almost as disgusting as the Hambeasts.
I remember well. That pic triggered me. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.