Fathering Autism #138 Friend’s House is Gone While Piggy Scams On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big P is going out for a fancy dinner and drinks with Kaitlin tonight and is headed on a SlimeLife retreat Abbie earned shortly. How about you fix Kaitlin dinner at your house and let AssA go out to dinner with his dad for a change? Such a selfish creature. And another jabber about how’s she’s just on vacation with the PTA but will be a PTA grandmother in the future. She’s counting on her son having a relationship AND kids! And her surviving long enough to play a role in it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Big P is going out for a fancy dinner and drinks with Kaitlin tonight and is headed on a SlimeLife retreat Abbie earned shortly. How about you fix Kaitlin dinner at your house and let AssA go out to dinner with his dad for a change? Such a selfish creature. And another jabber about how’s she’s just on vacation with the PTA but will be a PTA grandmother in the future. She’s counting on her son having a relationship AND kids! And her surviving long enough to play a role in it.

What happened to Kaitlin traveling and living her best van life with Kaidale? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is something seriously bleeping wrong with her. One, shes assuming Isaiah will have a family in Jax.
Two, perhaps the MOTHER wants to do PTA for her child?! Seriously. Talk about overstepping.
Just WOW.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There is something seriously bleeping wrong with her. One, shes assuming Isaiah will have a family in Jax.
Two, perhaps the MOTHER wants to do PTA for her child?! Seriously. Talk about overstepping.
Just WOW.
Ifffffff and a big if golden doodle gets married I hope he marries an independent woman with a backbone who shits all over big p.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
New video from Isiah
He is such a bleeping idiot for not wearing a helmet. last Thursday I watched someone crack their helmet along with two broken bones on their Onewheel. I wonder when Isaiah is a vegetable will Asa and P do vlogs of their son that they have to take care of for life because he has brain damage from falling on his head? I've already gone through two helmets from falls that got cracked. Isaiah claims he learned his lesson and put a helmet on. BS, you're just as lazy as your parents and you don't follow through with what comes out of your mouth. Stay vertical you idiot!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He is such a bleeping idiot for not wearing a helmet. last Thursday I watched someone crack their helmet along with two broken bones on their Onewheel. I wonder when Isaiah is a vegetable will Asa and P do vlogs of their son that they have to take care of for life because he has brain damage from falling on his head? I've already gone through two helmets from falls that got cracked.
And just last week in the vlog, Asa walked into the kitchen and said P was Facetiming with Isaiah. That he fell off his one-wheel, but was not hurt because he was wearing his helmet! Ohhhh I bet Mommy is PISSED. Probably on her way to Boone right now! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What happened to Kaitlin traveling and living her best van life with Kaidale? LOL
Can‘t you hear Big P over drinks (and of course pre-dinner appetizers) whining about how hard it is to be a homeschool parent… to a woman who lives, works, and homeschools her active son in a van? No electricity, P. No bathroom, P. No fancy fridge, ice cubes, and coffee drinks, P. No hairdryer, curling iron, or 100 pairs of sparkly earrings, P. No spouse handling all the things, P.. No big mattress, swimming pool, or tiki bar, P. No Rolex watch or overpriced purse, or monthly clothing boxes, P.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So one thing I do know is that Tattle is not overly fond of threads running way over the 1,000 post mark.
Aaaannndd we are still tied up. So, here is the tie break…
9EAB3F02-F933-4D52-9EF9-707B304780CE.jpeg

REACT TO THIS POST WITH THE FOLLOWING:
😂 FOR @SheSo.SporttFL98
👍🏼 FOR @renwick
❤ FOR @Nicole9Volt
Vote! Vote for your favorite. For for yourself! Just vote!

…before ManMeow gets my ass for playing with y’all all night…😹
Be back in 30 min to make the new thread based on tie break reactions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So one thing I do know is that Tattle is not overly fond of threads running way over the 1,000 post mark.
Aaaannndd we are still tied up. So, here is the tie break…
View attachment 1646496
REACT TO THIS POST WITH THE FOLLOWING:
😂 FOR @SheSo.SporttFL98
👍🏼 FOR @renwick
❤ FOR @Nicole9Volt
Vote! Vote for your favorite. For for yourself! Just vote!

…before ManMeow gets my ass for playing with y’all all night…😹
Be back in 30 min to make the new thread based on tie break reactions.
Have you been drinking the maass koolaid? this post shows the current thread and nothing to vote on. (Using a bullhorn) STEP AWAY FROM THE KOOL-AID

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Isn't this day 3 in a row for going out to dinner? Yowser no wonder she is looking so huge!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Can‘t you hear Big P over drinks (and of course pre-dinner appetizers) whining about how hard it is to be a homeschool parent… to a woman who lives, works, and homeschools her active son in a van? No electricity, P. No bathroom, P. No fancy fridge, ice cubes, and coffee drinks, P. No hairdryer, curling iron, or 100 pairs of sparkly earrings, P. No spouse handling all the things, P.. No big mattress, swimming pool, or tiki bar, P. No Rolex watch or overpriced purse, or monthly clothing boxes, P.
You know, as she is going on about herself, she will be chewing that app with her OINKER open.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
He is such a bleeping idiot for not wearing a helmet. last Thursday I watched someone crack their helmet along with two broken bones on their Onewheel. I wonder when Isaiah is a vegetable will Asa and P do vlogs of their son that they have to take care of for life because he has brain damage from falling on his head? I've already gone through two helmets from falls that got cracked. Isaiah claims he learned his lesson and put a helmet on. BS, you're just as lazy as your parents and you don't follow through with what comes out of your mouth. Stay vertical you idiot!
He's gonna get taken out by a car riding in the areas he's riding in. I ride my bike at least 100 miles a week and and avoid streets like the plague. Too many distracted drivers out there. He's crazy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I voted for @renwick cos I think it's topical but others also great, funny, and could suit a future thread. I'm saving my suggestions for entry when hopefully there's less stiff competition ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.