Fathering Autism #138 Friend’s House is Gone While Piggy Scams On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While the MaAssive Empire takes another blow…

0BB427B9-57DF-4AC6-85C2-4625227B89DA.jpeg

Sweet Girl and her pals are enjoying an outing.

ECD9A003-CCB9-40A4-8679-EC6FAD3BF5E7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1641665

View attachment 1641666
This "bestie" bullshit is downright creepy. When I was in high school, we had a Saturday morning program that gave families with kids with special needs a few hours to have time to themselves. We would have service organizations pick up the kids to be dropped off at the high school for 9 AM and brought back home by noon. We would gather in the gym to play games, sing songs, have an organized outing within walking distance, watch a movie etc. While we may have felt a connection to some of the kids, we were never "besties", even back in the 80's we were not creepy virtue signalers. This whole Becca, Kylie, Summer fangirl club is strange.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I know it’s hard for some of us Tattlers because Josh is talking about things we already know. I keep reminding myself he is opening the eyes of some people that either don’t know who they are or are humpers-in-training.
We need to spend awareness of what's going with family vloggers to people like my mom who don't watch family channels. Unless you watch family channels you have no idea what's going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We need to spend awareness of what's going with family vloggers to people like my mom who don't watch family channels. Unless you watch family channels you have no idea what's going on.
That is so true! I don't know if anyone follows the greedy, grifting Radford Family, but they went from being a unique giant family who filmed about meals and laundry to now going on massively expensive and exclusive holidays. They are repulsive. Like the Maassholes, the parents reap the benefits whilst the children are dragged up, dirty, ill kempt, horrible dental care and very much lacking in normal childhood speech benchmarks. The parents just came back from a lavish anniversary holiday. For those who are not familiar, google Sue and Noel Radford to see at what age she she fell pregnant and how old he was.

Reactions: 9
While Abbie is with Summer and Kylie for the evening, the MaAssives are drowning their sorrows in a very expensive Brazilian steak house dinner with adult beverages and all the meats.

View attachment 1641597View attachment 1641598View attachment 1641599
View attachment 1641601View attachment 1641602

Poor AssA can’t fully concentrate on the meal, because he has to do damage control. Happy Early Birthday, Chump!

View attachment 1641607
Like their bodies need all that rich, fatty food in it. They are literally a heart attack waiting to happen. Most people I know when they hit 40ish try and watch somewhat what they eat and try and get some exercise. If this was an every now and again dinner it would be one thing, but we all know this is their daily diet. It will catch up with them. We already see it from the outside but I’m sure their insides are not in a good way.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
While Abbie is with Summer and Kylie for the evening, the MaAssives are drowning their sorrows in a very expensive Brazilian steak house dinner with adult beverages and all the meats.

View attachment 1641597View attachment 1641598View attachment 1641599
View attachment 1641601View attachment 1641602

Poor AssA can’t fully concentrate on the meal, because he has to do damage control. Happy Early Birthday, Chump!

View attachment 1641607
The fumes that will be swirling around that house after the meat and booze fest…..I can’t imagine 🤮

View attachment 1641665

View attachment 1641666
Did they pay all three of these GROWN WOMEN to take their “bestie” to the pumpkin patch. Becca got married 8 days ago - she doesn’t have anything better to do??? Ridiculous

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I just watched a bit of Big P’s live, someone asked have you considered sending her back to JSA? She said yes they had, but that they don’t want a classroom setting and JSA doesn’t offer, then she corrects herself, doesn’t offer what they’d like for Abbie.

She said they want her “in the community”. There’s a place up the road where she could water plants…. And a thrift store where she could fold clothes or hang them up. Then in comes Asa with camera and Abbie with her iPad nAsa wants to demonstrate for Big P’s viewers….say Hello Abbie, cookie….. she gets it eventually. to say Hello.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
That is so true! I don't know if anyone follows the greedy, grifting Radford Family, but they went from being a unique giant family who filmed about meals and laundry to now going on massively expensive and exclusive holidays. They are repulsive. Like the Maassholes, the parents reap the benefits whilst the children are dragged up, dirty, ill kempt, horrible dental care and very much lacking in normal childhood speech benchmarks. The parents just came back from a lavish anniversary holiday. For those who are not familiar, google Sue and Noel Radford to see at what age she she fell pregnant and how old he was.
Autistic Interpretations is another one reaping off their daughter and sister who is not only autistic but has real mental issues! It is sickning to watch...they have out and out asked for gifts and money and fools send it!

I just watched a bit of Big P’s live, someone asked have you considered sending her back to JSA? She said yes they had, but that they don’t want a classroom setting and JSA doesn’t offer, then she corrects herself, doesn’t offer what they’d like for Abbie.

She said they want her “in the community”. There’s a place up the road where she could water plants…. And a thrift store where she could fold clothes or hang them up. Then in comes Asa with camera and Abbie with her iPad nAsa wants to demonstrate for Big P’s viewers….say Hello Abbie, cookie….. she gets it eventually. to say Hello.
She can't do anything without direct help and supervision! How do they think she will work in the community? And what is so wrong with a classroom setting? She is not learning tit at home and it would at least get her away from her parents for a few hours with no camera shoved in her face! She needs an outlet...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have to do child abuse prevention training for my daughter's scouting group. It is extensive. The people at CIAS clearly do not do anything like that. It covers so many things and would cover a lot of the contact we've seen with Abbie from Summer, Becca, Guillermo and others. So much of it made me think of the problems with Fathering Autism.

This group: Appropriate touch with young members includes high fives, fist bumps, and side hugs. Places where members can be touched include the shoulder, hand, or upper back. Never be alone with a young member in areas which provide seclusion. Never physically touch a child who is clearly uncomfortable.

CIAS Peeps: Share photographs of you with a special needs person's face in your lap. Touching on the rear and other private areas is fine. Spend time alone with them in seclusion. Sleep together and accompany them to the shower or bath. Let the kids touch you however they want, because it may be the only way they can communicate. Tickle and wrestle with nonverbal minors. Allow all of the vulnerable people to be photographed and video recorded by multiple people for profit and to be shared on social media.

There is no way that place doesn't have regular abuse going on. They're doing the complete opposite of this scouting group. Instead of going to great lengths to train people how to behave to prevent abuse and prevent false accusations of abuse, they seem to be deliberately and methodically encouraging and normalizing behaviors which will lead to both.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I seriously can't with this witch!
Her live:
She uses some Conair curlers on her hair...
Screenshot_20221010-214037-242.png

After taking them off, she says she feels like a model. Bragging about her southern big hair 🙄
Screenshot_20221010-213716~2.png

Screenshot_20221010-213533-287~2.png

Then she posts her completed look and her hair is flat as hell!
Screenshot_20221010-214928-236.png

Look at her toes...and them jeans! With all that tight, moist :sick: environment, I bet her Hoo-haw baked a loaf of bread 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
P's live popped up on my facebook today (might of been an older one idk) and I watched a few minutes of it and dear God it was awful. She was so far from the camera so you can't really see how she's applying makeup and the way she carried herself and sounded she seems like she hates it. I mean how do people buy from her? she wasn't inspiring, she wasn't informative, she wasn't energetic, she was depressing. There is no way she enjoys selling that crap, probably because she knows its crap.

Reactions: 20
Her live:
View attachment 1641730

After taking them off, she says she feels like a model. Bragging about her southern big hair 🙄
View attachment 1641731
View attachment 1641732

View attachment 1641733
Look at her toes...and them jeans! With all that tight, moist :sick: environment, I bet her Hoo-haw baked a loaf of bread 🤮
1284452A-C973-4F4B-B326-0C1A25A4BCBE.jpeg
What the AF? She shouldn’t be wearing open toe shoes if she can’t be bothered to paint all her toes. White 🗑

• Haha
  • Sick
I just saw on Instagram that Crazy Nanny’s dad died. I hope the Maass’s reached out to her.

• Sad
  • Heart
I watched them much more recently than I watched FA. As you said, they were fun to watch but now they rival the pigshits for sheer hate-ability. Yep, he is a p***o who married her & kept her pregnant for the next 30 years. THey have minions that resemble the humpers & the lack of parenting by the "mother" is truly unbelievable. She pushed out 22 kids (21 living) & barely looks at them since. Her older girls raise the little ones.

I don't believe there is any "good" family vloggers. IT's a contradiction in terms.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Her live:
View attachment 1641730

View attachment 1641731
View attachment 1641732

View attachment 1641733
Check out the cut off hems…maybe she’s been reading our our cuffed-jean snark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her live:
View attachment 1641730

View attachment 1641731
View attachment 1641732

View attachment 1641733
And the picture in the restaurant has her hair pulled back in a pony tail so what was all the tit about big southern hair??? And I did watch that video to the end and wanted to puke. She thinks she looks like a super model??? Hello! And she is not cocky, she is confident...lol. For someone her size she might want to look in the mirror and see you are gaining weight daily and you look 9 plus months pregnant. Get a grip lady...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.