Fathering Autism #138 Friend’s House is Gone While Piggy Scams On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having lost everything to a fire, I can understand Laurens emotions.
However!
I lost everything. My house burnt to the ground. Every family heirloom, every baby book, picture, stitch of clothing- gone. Pictures were not even digital then. They only pics I have of my kids from birth to 1999 are ones other family members had and could give me, which isnt a lot. There was no walking through to look for items- it was 12 ft of rubble.
I saw their vlog showing the childrens rooms. There was no fire damage that I could see. Of course smoke will linger in soft items like stuffed animals, but all of those plastic toys and "collections" looked fine. They could quite easily remove and clean them. Shes got the energy to go there and look for her wedding rings, they could work on salvaging what is ok. Thats why I pointed out yesterday that her fan base is already losing interest, and her Go Fund Me most likely will not hit the $25k goal. I think some people are already "over it" and tired of the gimme-gimme vlogs. Yes, its awful but she is totally trying to use this to get ahead.

But I will say this- not everyone who accepts money from a fund raiser is some prideless, lazy, POS as some comments here seem to imply.
I lost my home in 1999, long before social media and it was actually the Fire Dept. who started the fundraiser for me at a local bank. I was 30 years old, with 4 kids ages 11, 10, 2, and 1. I worked two jobs. I then spent 9 months 70 miles away from my kids in a burn unit, another 2 in a local rehab for daily OT/PT, and was still unable to work for a year after that. I was beyond grateful for the money to live on while I recovered. Clothing, toys, household items for myself and my kids, and I still am.

I realize Lauren is counting on this being her ticket to a fresh life and new start, but for others like myself, who didnt ask for help and wasnt expecting it, it was a true blessing, and doesnt make me any less of a "hard worker" or a crappy person for accepting what was so graciously given. Thats such an ugly attitude to have. :( (not you flower- just some others who seem to have less than a charitable spirit lol)
My family and I endured a house fire . We lost family heirlooms , pictures , my daughters bed that her grand father built by hand . All was left was rubble . We rented a lovely old house when we first moved to North West Pa. The fire started due to the old electric wires shorted in the kitchen sparked the old insulation in the laundry area that was near the kitchen . That area of the house was engulfed in flames shot up to the second floor , in the area of my daughters room and bathroom . We live in a rural area of Pa. By the time the fire trucks came the house was engulfed in flames . The Red Cross Foundation helped us with finding us a place to stay for a couple of weeks , that was helpful for us to have a place of warmth and comfort for our family . Neighbors that lived in the little village near us , brought us meals , clothes , blankets , kitchen supplies , dishes , even furniture , when we were able to find a place to move too . We were renting the old house while we were renovating our cabin . I was grateful for the kindness of our neighbors we were able to recover and have a fresh start , We made new friends here . We didn't ask for help all that was given to us was from human kindness , compassion , helping a neighbor . I wasn't expecting anything , We didn't have a Go Fund Me , vlogs , IG , or Face Book . My neighbors are hard working people who are farmers , some are retired and living out in the country . I feel blessed to have them in my life. To be given the gift of kindness from neighbors doesn't make a person any less a " hard worker " or a crappy person for accepting what was so graciously given . Calling the news media , giving a interview and whining about the flood and the house fire , making statements they lost "everything " . Yes there was a flood , The house was not engulfed in flames , the fire damage was in the kitchen , the damage in the home was from when the water pressure from the fire hose made the ceiling collapse in the kitchen area . From the pictures it lookes like there is smoke and heat damage . Why Do the Breeze's need to seek this attention from the Masse's , media . ? Many of us on Tattlers don't have a ugly attitude , we are very charitable . we care about our neighbors . We are not con artist , or grifters , cry and whine and seek the kindness of strangers , that is the behavior of Lauren her husband , and the Masse family .

My family and I endured a house fire . We lost family heirlooms , pictures , my daughters bed that her grand father built by hand . All was left was rubble . We rented a lovely old house when we first moved to North West Pa. The fire started due to the old electric wires shorted in the kitchen sparked the old insulation in the laundry area that was near the kitchen . That area of the house was engulfed in flames shot up to the second floor , in the area of my daughters room and bathroom . We live in a rural area of Pa. By the time the fire trucks came the house was engulfed in flames . The Red Cross Foundation helped us with finding us a place to stay for a couple of weeks , that was helpful for us to have a place of warmth and comfort for our family . Neighbors that lived in the little village near us , brought us meals , clothes , blankets , kitchen supplies , dishes , even furniture , when we were able to find a place to move too . We were renting the old house while we were renovating our cabin . I was grateful for the kindness of our neighbors we were able to recover and have a fresh start , We made new friends here . We didn't ask for help all that was given to us was from human kindness , compassion , helping a neighbor . I wasn't expecting anything , We didn't have a Go Fund Me , vlogs , IG , or Face Book . My neighbors are hard working people who are farmers , some are retired and living out in the country . I feel blessed to have them in my life. To be given the gift of kindness from neighbors doesn't make a person any less a " hard worker " or a crappy person for accepting what was so graciously given . Calling the news media , giving a interview and whining about the flood and the house fire , making statements they lost "everything " . Yes there was a flood , The house was not engulfed in flames , the fire damage was in the kitchen , the damage in the home was from when the water pressure from the fire hose made the ceiling collapse in the kitchen area . From the pictures it lookes like there is smoke and heat damage . Why Do the Breeze's need to seek this attention from the Masse's , media . ? Many of us on Tattlers don't have a ugly attitude , we are very charitable . we care about our neighbors . We are not con artist , or grifters , cry and whine and seek the kindness of strangers , that is the behavior of Lauren her husband , and the Masse family .
Rocket Queen , I didn't imply that any one who accepts , help, or charity , when recovering from a fire or natural disaster , is lazy , doesn't have pride , Please accept my apology . My comment was in regards to Lauren and her husband .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That is so true! I don't know if anyone follows the greedy, grifting Radford Family, but they went from being a unique giant family who filmed about meals and laundry to now going on massively expensive and exclusive holidays. They are repulsive. Like the Maassholes, the parents reap the benefits whilst the children are dragged up, dirty, ill kempt, horrible dental care and very much lacking in normal childhood speech benchmarks. The parents just came back from a lavish anniversary holiday. For those who are not familiar, google Sue and Noel Radford to see at what age she she fell pregnant and how old he was.
I'm only familiar with 8 passengers, fathering autism, the leroys and april and davey. I don't have time to keep up with all of the family vloggers out there. I could spend all day researching the different family vloggers out there and learning more about them.

Reactions: 12
Good Morning Tattler Nation!❤
I am watching Pig’s FB Live from yesterday. LOL! Holy Moly! I almost feel like I should send her a Thank You card. 🤣 At one point, she actually mimics the cowboy type lingo…similar to what you would here when the ranchers are rounding up herds of cattle. 😂 UmmmmHmmmmm. 🐄
I have never hit screen record so fast!
When time allows, I am going to have a freakin’ Haaaaaaaaay day with this circus act.
Have a great one guyth.❤
meowmeowmeow
🐯

I mean…COME ON! Gimme all ya got, girlfrand!😹😹😹
6B560A3C-3487-4633-8A50-9202478E0D2E.jpeg
36EA535B-7A11-445D-A674-1CDD96FD4F29.jpeg

Good Morning Tattler Nation!❤
I am watching Pig’s FB Live from yesterday. LOL! Holy Moly! I almost feel like I should send her a Thank You card. 🤣 At one point, she actually mimics the cowboy type lingo…similar to what you would here when the ranchers are rounding up herds of cattle. 😂 UmmmmHmmmmm. 🐄
I have never hit screen record so fast!
When time allows, I am going to have a freakin’ Haaaaaaaaay day with this circus act.
Have a great one guyth.❤
meowmeowmeow
🐯

I mean…COME ON! Gimme all ya got, girlfrand!😹😹😹
6B560A3C-3487-4633-8A50-9202478E0D2E.jpeg
36EA535B-7A11-445D-A674-1CDD96FD4F29.jpeg
UGH! HEAR not HERE. I promise I know the difference. Either I need more coffee or Pig is dumbing me down with her nonsense.😫

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
And when he kept emphasizing: " She sells make-up. Her!"
I loved his FU attitude because we know Asa HATES him!!
I bet Sweet Girl gets to sleep in the morning, because he will be up late reading comments and drinking with the Beast.
I almost died when he said HER!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes there was a flood , The house was not engulfed in flames , the fire damage was in the kitchen , the damage in the home was from when the water pressure from the fire hose made the ceiling collapse in the kitchen area . From the pictures it lookes like there is smoke and heat damage . Why Do the Breeze's need to seek this attention from the Masse's , media . ? Many of us on Tattlers don't have a ugly attitude , we are very charitable . we care about our neighbors . We are not con artist , or grifters , cry and whine and seek the kindness of strangers , that is the behavior of Lauren her husband , and the Masse family .
Thanks for posting this. I found it very weird how she characterized it as "our house burned down." It isn't their house and it didn't burn down, even if the loss may be almost complete. I watched one of their videos about it. She says, "Our house burned down." Her husband corrected her and provided a more accurate description. Later on in the video she's again with the "Our house burned down." And that's the title she gave the video.

We know why she's using those words even if they aren't accurate--views, clicks, donations, sympathy. It doesn't bother me if she's soliciting donations. It does bother me that she's trying to get more money by misrepresenting what happened.

Also in the video I watched she complained about the carpeting in the house. "Our carpets were horrible, they were trash (crying intensely). We hated our carpets." It's not your carpeting, because it's not your house. You hated the carpeting in the house you rented probably at a discounted rate from family, and you took time from a video about their house burning down to mention how the carpet in their house was "trash" that you "hated". Rude, self-centered, and bratty. I'm not saying her parents would care, it just shows her mindset--this is all about me.

But most importantly she needs to lose that stupid ball bun on top of her head. Just want to take some scissors to it. Between her, Priscilla, and Abbie all sporting this ridiculous look, it's honestly so irritating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The only thing I disagree with Josh is his assessment of Abbie. I don’t believe that Abbie is smart as he stated, and understands much of what is said. Yes, she is innocent and deserves the money made off her back. However even if she had that ‘don’t film me’, or ‘no’ on her communications device would she understand what it means or how to use it? I doubt it. An Annie Sullivan would be great in her life for emotional support, however Abbie does not have the brilliant mind that Helen Keller possessed.

Otherwise, Josh was wonderful and hit the target many times. Kept me laughing for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Listening to Lauren witch about how she couldn’t buy her house “that burnt down” because the bank wanted a $25,000 down payment… they couldn’t pay that. Because they don’t have jobs.. but they bought new cars.. and now she wants $25k on her go fund me. Yet they didn’t carry insurance. How does she expect to be approved to rent a house from someone other than a parent, with no jobs? Their priorities are so off

Reactions: 22
Listening to Lauren witch about how she couldn’t buy her house “that burnt down” because the bank wanted a $25,000 down payment… they couldn’t pay that. Because they don’t have jobs.. but they bought new cars.. and now she wants $25k on her go fund me. Yet they didn’t carry insurance. How does she expect to be approved to rent a house from someone other than a parent, with no jobs? Their priorities are so off
Couldn’t her parents, to really help out and If they could afford it, sell the house to Lauren and family for $1?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Couldn’t her parents, to really help out and If they could afford it, sell the house to Lauren and family for $1?
I wondered that too. Or they could just carry the loan for them. My ex in-laws did that years ago for their other son. Unless for some reason they owe still on the house. I think Lauren said they paid their parent’s mortgage on the house which was their rent.

Reactions: 15
GOTTA GO GUYTH. GRIFTING DOETHN’T HAPPEN ON ITH OWN.
7B1738C8-130D-4469-AD7D-117B2802F5DE.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I seriously can't with this witch!
Her live:
She uses some Conair curlers on her hair...
View attachment 1641730

After taking them off, she says she feels like a model. Bragging about her southern big hair 🙄
View attachment 1641731
View attachment 1641732

Then she posts her completed look and her hair is flat as hell!
View attachment 1641733
Look at her toes...and them jeans! With all that tight, moist :sick: environment, I bet her Hoo-haw baked a loaf of bread 🤮
Do ya'all notice how the bimbo blanket she is wearing is strategically hanging over her hamhocks to conceal the 6 inches of of hip blubber that is bursting out of her fashionable jeggings. This is a favorite tactic of us fat girls to trick the eye. She must be taking a class that teaches you if your hubby can't photoshop it, you can learn the tricks of the obese trade!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So anyone notice that Big P doesn't even try to hide the amounts she eats anymore? For awhile after the surgery she would pretend she was doing the tiny portion thing. Then there was a period of time where Big Ass would try to avoid Pig's plate on camera...even though we all knew she was stuffing her snout. And now it's just all out there..the food, the drinks, the ice cream.
Funny she never mentions her surgery anymore. She failed and is hoping we all forget all about it. Either that or she thinks we all believe she's Peloton-ing off all those calories daily.....

• Haha
  • Heart
AssA’s post in advance of the Canadian’s video. Autism didn’t give you lemons, Dude. Your scamming choices to turn your daughter into a cash cow in the name of autism awareness did.

3E611B42-91DA-437D-AFCB-3D56631EBC95.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
So what's the betting we get a Boo Hoo video tonight? He has literally got nothing else to vlog about. His desperation shows in vlogging cleaning windows and loading Pigs crap up into the car. Who cares? Even the humpers must be bored rigid with the hair routine, the cereal getting, the forks in the drawer.

Becca posted the pumpkin choosing and Abbie had different shorts on to the ones she left the house in. So they are still dealing with soiled nappies. It is ridiculous at her age. I do not believe that this something that cannot be improved.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.