Fathering Autism #138 Friend’s House is Gone While Piggy Scams On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! It was a GREAT video!!!
I need to go watch- I only caught the tail end because I was trying to finish cooking dinner.
Im happy because I love it when ANYONE calls out those hambeasts, and plus its been a while- I think Asa may have thought they were off his radar! 😂 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They already have a shirt folder, don't they?
He used one with her out on the patio/covered walkway area near the pool. I believe it was towards the beginning of the pandemic when he was at least trying to act like he was pretending to do any work with her.
He probably chucked it when he threw away all those gifts the humpers used to send them...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
But I will say this- not everyone who accepts money from a fund raiser is some prideless, lazy, POS as some comments here seem to imply.
I lost my home in 1999, long before social media and it was actually the Fire Dept. who started the fundraiser for me at a local bank. I was 30 years old, with 4 kids ages 11, 10, 2, and 1. I worked two jobs. I then spent 9 months 70 miles away from my kids in a burn unit, another 2 in a local rehab for daily OT/PT, and was still unable to work for a year after that. I was beyond grateful for the money to live on while I recovered. Clothing, toys, household items for myself and my kids, and I still am.

I realize Lauren is counting on this being her ticket to a fresh life and new start, but for others like myself, who didnt ask for help and wasnt expecting it, it was a true blessing, and doesnt make me any less of a "hard worker" or a crappy person for accepting what was so graciously given. Thats such an ugly attitude to have. :( (not you flower- just some others who seem to have less than a charitable spirit lol)
Such an important point.

It's hard when the snark gets out of hand and starts to head down the path of cruelty for cruelty's sake.

Stick with me here. Long, but related, post warning.

When I went back to college as a "mature student" (over 30) I went with the goal of gaining a degree in social sciences-urban studies focusing on bringing edible green spaces & working gardens to food deserts. Basically I wanted to work with and build programs that bring small farms and the distribution of such to under-served urban areas. I had to take 3 basic courses due to how my previous college credits transferred - one of those was English 102. Never mind ENG341H and whatnot that did transfer; ENG102 didn't. So I had to take ENG102H, and the professor I wound up with was feared for the amount of writing expected in his class. You could write about any topic, but you'd damn well better produce impeccably formatted and sourced minimum-5000 word expository, narrative, argumentative, and, as the final, research essays.
Just for fun I decided to write my research essay on the history of internet trolling from Usenet to then-present day with an exploration of the types of people who participate in trolling. Since I knocked out all those basic classes first semester I wasn't overburdened by other courses and the research final turned into 23,000 words because the topic became fascinating to me.

It's where I really started learning about why people act the way they do online, and how they communicate both positively and negatively. It became my degrees' focus and my career.

There are a lot of reasons people act badly online.
What's more interesting, in an academic sense, is that acting badly online is contagious. Even the "best" people get caught up in what seems like harmless, jokey trolling and it spirals into actual harmful behavior. The cruelty of the communication itself is what becomes fun.

I got my degrees - got my paper and I was free, to quote a song. I had a plan. I could do anything. I'd finished an intense honors degree with a preschooler and a toddler. I'd written hundreds of thousands of words while navigating Early Intervention and referrals and waitlists and screenings and ADOS and hello autism diagnosis for the little one. I worked on my thesis until 11:58pm, tweaking a word here and there, on the night it was due while waiting for my older child's ADOS results.
I was ready to go and then my little one was in an ambulance, was in the PICU, and everything fell apart.

My bestie's fundraiser kept me afloat, made sure the kids had food and Christmas presents. No shame.

Lauren, the person, needs a fundraiser. Anyone in her situation does. Her lack of renter's insurance, her vlogging her kids, none of that takes away from the fact that she's a human being and there are two innocent children involved as well.
These are things sometimes forgotten when snark spirals out of control into cruelty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I think there is a difference though. They are targets because neither of the parents work and they exploit their kids. They Haven’t worked “real” jobs, went from we will survive to promoting Venmo and Go Fund me, Amazon etc. There is major disaster relief money going to Florida. Lauren’s parents own the house.
it smacks of opportunism to me….

edit I get what you’re saying I just think there is a difference when people fall on tough times or have medical/personal disasters and people genuinely want to help…. Lauren has her Go Fund Me in her Instagram tag/title. :). And I doubt the contents of their home amounted to 25k, so it shouldn’t be a windfall either

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Josh out did himself today. He was spot on calling out the lies about the teacher, how lazy they are, etc. Loved it! 👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Maybe that’s why they didn’t publish a vlog last night… DCP said in last vlog he sends it to them first to avoid copy striking 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Lauren Brazee is full of bs.....she "doesn't even know what I put on my Amazon Wish List".Check it out;who wouldn't like all new,exspensive items.I have 'started over' with things from thrift stores,discount stores just fine.She is using her kids 'well being' in a big way.
Where did she put the link? I didn't see it posted on any of her recent vlogs. I was curious what she has on it. She mentioned she was feeding her dog expensive dog food. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I absolutely love how Josh dissected the part of Ass not looking at the camera as he lied his ass off about the teacher leaving. You can take apart all that garbage dialogue filled with lie after lie of the teacher leaving and I am so glad he really zeroed in on that part. It was a mutual agreement but we're reeling, panicked, but we knew it was coming...blah, blah, blah. Every day this guy gets exposed for the POS he is, is a good day.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think there is a difference though. They are targets because neither of the parents work and they exploit their kids. They Haven’t worked “real” jobs, went from we will survive to promoting Venmo and Go Fund me, Amazon etc. There is major disaster relief money going to Florida. Lauren’s parents own the house.
it smacks of opportunism to me….

edit I get what you’re saying I just think there is a difference when people fall on tough times or have medical/personal disasters and people genuinely want to help…. Lauren has her Go Fund Me in her Instagram tag/title. :). And I doubt the contents of their home amounted to 25k, so it shouldn’t be a windfall either
Well to be fair, John has worked from home for several years, even before Covid. I only know that from watching one of his former weight loss vlogs and he mentioned he quit his "old" job in the office, but still worked for the same employer online from home in a different position. I cannot stand Lauren and her whack-a-doo mother, so really know next to nothing about them. But when Ian first hit, she appeared humble and sad. Suddenly it turned into a fundraiser. Its one thing if someone does it for you, I agree that her pushing her own fundraiser is opportunistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually don’t know much about them either, and I hate that I sound like a Victorian woman who espouses notions of deserving poor…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, so watched a few minutes of our northern neighbors offering.
I must admit, his delivery is hysterical. And when he said "No Asa, Priscilla doesnt care. Shes picking up her bags. Shes got Slimelife to sell!"
I cracked up. One he was right, she doesnt care. But when he said "Slimelife" I peed my pants a little. 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think of the DCP channel this way:
He's a thorn in Ass's ass and that's good.

Frankly, I'm surprised Josh has stayed on FA for this long and that's good too.

Now, if I want real entertainment on youtube, I just go to SlimShadeTree ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok, so watched a few minutes of our northern neighbors offering.
I must admit, his delivery is hysterical. And when he said "No Asa, Priscilla doesnt care. Shes picking up her bags. Shes got Slimelife to sell!"
I cracked up. One he was right, she doesnt care. But when he said "Slimelife" I peed my pants a little. 😆😆
It was him calling her "business" Lipstick on a Pig several times that did me in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.