Fathering Autism #138 Friend’s House is Gone While Piggy Scams On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having lost everything to a fire, I can understand Laurens emotions.
However!
I lost everything. My house burnt to the ground. Every family heirloom, every baby book, picture, stitch of clothing- gone. Pictures were not even digital then. They only pics I have of my kids from birth to 1999 are ones other family members had and could give me, which isnt a lot. There was no walking through to look for items- it was 12 ft of rubble.
I saw their vlog showing the childrens rooms. There was no fire damage that I could see. Of course smoke will linger in soft items like stuffed animals, but all of those plastic toys and "collections" looked fine. They could quite easily remove and clean them. Shes got the energy to go there and look for her wedding rings, they could work on salvaging what is ok. Thats why I pointed out yesterday that her fan base is already losing interest, and her Go Fund Me most likely will not hit the $25k goal. I think some people are already "over it" and tired of the gimme-gimme vlogs. Yes, its awful but she is totally trying to use this to get ahead.

But I will say this- not everyone who accepts money from a fund raiser is some prideless, lazy, POS as some comments here seem to imply.
I lost my home in 1999, long before social media and it was actually the Fire Dept. who started the fundraiser for me at a local bank. I was 30 years old, with 4 kids ages 11, 10, 2, and 1. I worked two jobs. I then spent 9 months 70 miles away from my kids in a burn unit, another 2 in a local rehab for daily OT/PT, and was still unable to work for a year after that. I was beyond grateful for the money to live on while I recovered. Clothing, toys, household items for myself and my kids, and I still am.

I realize Lauren is counting on this being her ticket to a fresh life and new start, but for others like myself, who didnt ask for help and wasnt expecting it, it was a true blessing, and doesnt make me any less of a "hard worker" or a crappy person for accepting what was so graciously given. Thats such an ugly attitude to have. :( (not you flower- just some others who seem to have less than a charitable spirit lol)
I'm thankful that you received help, you needed the help you received and even more. The majority of people will always do their best to help in this type of situation. I think most of the people here (correct me if I'm wrong) see the Brazees as exploiters of their child and grifters like A & P. I tried to watch one of her vlogs on this topic and couldn't because I felt embarrassed for her. Why? It seemed to me she was exploiting the situation for $$$$

See, the home was her parents rental it's their loss and not hers. The fire, that is their loss but thousands and thousands have lost everything to hurricane Ian. It's tragic to everyone and all these people need housing and new everything. I felt Lauren is in a better place than others because they can live with her parents as things are sorted out. How many poor me (Assa type) videos is she going to make? I would have had more respect for her if she had simply made a video on what happened and then a video of how anyone could help if they wanted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A1@Q
I'm thankful that you received help, you needed the help you received and even more. The majority of people will always do their best to help in this type of situation. I think most of the people here (correct me if I'm wrong) see the Brazees as exploiters of their child and grifters like A & P. I tried to watch one of her vlogs on this topic and couldn't because I felt embarrassed for her. Why? It seemed to me she was exploiting the situation for $$$$

See, the home was her parents rental it's their loss and not hers. The fire, that is their loss but thousands and thousands have lost everything to hurricane Ian. It's tragic to everyone and all these people need housing and new everything. I felt Lauren is in a better place than others because they can live with her parents as things are sorted out. How many poor me (Assa type) videos is she going to make? I would have had more respect for her if she had simply made a video on what happened and then a video of how anyone could help if they wanted.
Exactly. And they’ve lived with her parents before - they have the room. Also, when they went on vacation this summer she and her mom both said they’ll all love to live together as the grandparents age and have thought about buying land to live communally. But Lauren is pushing her “ADD brain is hyper fixated” on finding “the kids their own home because grams house is grams house.” At a time like this why not utilize what you have available to you? I really feel for their loss. I do. I wouldn’t wish that on you, but I think she may have a bit of opportunistic thoughts creeping in now that $$ is showing itself. I don’t mean to be cruel - but use the gifted money to replace your clothes and things for the kids and save what you can. I don’t know, none of my business really.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A1@Q

I absolutely agree. I am not a fan or follower of Lauren's. And while I do not object to her receiving help from others, its tacky to promote it herself. That changes it from help to grift.
I was referring to a few statements that were generalized- that anyone that had help somehow had less character than someone who chose to go without help.
Idk- wasnt trying to raise a ruckus, but not only have I lived a loss like that, I became an LSW because of it, and spend my days helping others.
It just struck a chord.
But Im still Snarky Rocket. Dont tell anyone my soul isnt really black. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok, so watched a few minutes of our northern neighbors offering.
I must admit, his delivery is hysterical. And when he said "No Asa, Priscilla doesnt care. Shes picking up her bags. Shes got Slimelife to sell!"
I cracked up. One he was right, she doesnt care. But when he said "Slimelife" I peed my pants a little. 😆😆
How about when he was calling it "Pig Lipstick" and "Lipstick on a Pig" 🐽🐽🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Josh's video was great! Had never heard him before but he raked them over the coals! And like many of us have said Abbie needs to be back in school and if it interferes with their travel tough tit!!! I for one was a Mom for my kids first and I came second! And mine are not special needs but their dad and I worked around their schedules!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How about when he was calling it "Pig Lipstick" and "Lipstick on a Pig" 🐽🐽🐽
And when he kept emphasizing: " She sells make-up. Her!"
I loved his FU attitude because we know Asa HATES him!!
I bet Sweet Girl gets to sleep in the morning, because he will be up late reading comments and drinking with the Beast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The best part about DCP is that he is doing a reaction video, so he is watching for the first time and quickly picking up on the utter BS spewed by the Maassives. I love that he picked up on them saying it wasn't a surprise to lose the teacher in one cut and in the next they are reeling and Cilldebeast questions going on her drunken Slimefest......as if she would EVER cancel that 🥴 He isn't a regular viewer of the all of the child exploiter vloggers that he reviews, I believe that his mods must alert him to watch certain videos to react to. His rants on Jesss Fam are equally fantastic to the ones on the Maassives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I absolutely agree. I am not a fan or follower of Lauren's. And while I do not object to her receiving help from others, its tacky to promote it herself. That changes it from help to grift.
I was referring to a few statements that were generalized- that anyone that had help somehow had less character than someone who chose to go without help.
Idk- wasnt trying to raise a ruckus, but not only have I lived a loss like that, I became an LSW because of it, and spend my days helping others.
It just struck a chord.
But Im still Snarky Rocket. Dont tell anyone my soul isnt really black. ;)
I think the only black souls in all of this is A and P. I'm still holding out hope for the golden boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
While Abbie is with Summer and Kylie for the evening, the MaAssives are drowning their sorrows in a very expensive Brazilian steak house dinner with adult beverages and all the meats.

EA5B2807-A41C-443C-9954-629F8FE1B1CC.jpeg
60FC6EB1-7202-4989-8545-2BB171E15877.jpeg
583EC485-6E50-482F-848F-63EC75C33669.jpeg

80A13371-BAA3-44CA-AAAD-B4E42682B599.jpeg
D381985E-3A4F-46B0-9758-DB299D6FCD91.jpeg

Poor AssA can’t fully concentrate on the meal, because he has to do damage control. Happy Early Birthday, Chump!

9BCE0C37-75CB-4F4D-A55A-656D37897C5B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The server should just leave the entire bacon wrapped chicken and steak skewer, the loaf of cheese bread, mashed potatoes and carmelized bananas on the table as an appetizer for the corpulant slobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well the Canadian really went for the jugular! Lots of tea spilt in the live chat. Fat Boys blood pressure must be through the roof.
It was overall good but a couple things I disagree with him about. For example, he keeps saying that Abbie doesn't want to be filmed all the time. I believe she doesn't understand that concept. Doesn't make filming her right though.
Also he kept saying how sweet Abbie is and everyone always lives her. Again, I disagree. I think Abbie can be manipulative, ugly, and lazy. (I don't mean ugly to look at)
But I do love his put-downs I gotta say! Totally loved when he brought up Asa's other kid. And Pig Lipstick. And the teacher quitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It was overall good but a couple things I disagree with him about. For example, he keeps saying that Abbie doesn't want to be filmed all the time. I believe she doesn't understand that concept. Doesn't make filming her right though.
Also he kept saying how sweet Abbie is and everyone always lives her. Again, I disagree. I think Abbie can be manipulative, ugly, and lazy. (I don't mean ugly to look at)
But I do love his put-downs I gotta say! Totally loved when he brought up Asa's other kid. And Pig Lipstick. And the teacher quitting.
He was probably trying to make a point that he was just going after Ass and Pig so tried to give Abbie some compliments. I dont think he watches enough to know how profoundly ID she is ..and just how much she is regressed and incapable of working anywhere or even completing one task independently. I think its Asshat's narrative that everyone loves Abbie and she is the perfect autism princess... the reality is something different. Its not just a matter of adding words to her device..she just pushes buttons without much understanding anyway.

He was showing that clip in the car of Pig practically assaulting Abbie trying to make herself look "loving".. he didn't seem to comment on that .. or realize that is what she was trying to do.

He did make a few good points tho about Asshat's BS... and Pig's slime MLM.

Hope they had a good time at that expensive restaurant compliments of Abbie...and watching the dad podcast...lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Date night eating with his phone. 😂😂😂😂
She posted desert now too. He is still on his phone.

In that first one it would be funny to see what he was looking at. I don’t have those skills lol.

Looked like youtube though lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
And I'm sure they look like fools wearing their too tight, too long, super cuffed, weenus exposing jeans and wrinkled untucked button down shirt, Tinkerhog robe and Hey Dudes.
Buy lookie ya'll! This is a bonafide Rolex! :m:m

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The best part about DCP is that he is doing a reaction video, so he is watching for the first time and quickly picking up on the utter BS spewed by the Maassives. I love that he picked up on them saying it wasn't a surprise to lose the teacher in one cut and in the next they are reeling and Cilldebeast questions going on her drunken Slimefest......as if she would EVER cancel that 🥴 He isn't a regular viewer of the all of the child exploiter vloggers that he reviews, I believe that his mods must alert him to watch certain videos to react to. His rants on Jesss Fam are equally fantastic to the ones on the Maassives.
I know it’s hard for some of us Tattlers because Josh is talking about things we already know. I keep reminding myself he is opening the eyes of some people that either don’t know who they are or are humpers-in-training.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know it’s hard for some of us Tattlers because Josh is talking about things we already know. I keep reminding myself he is opening the eyes of some people that either don’t know who they are or are humpers-in-training.
I actually prefer that DCP is a casual but vigilant observer. As Tattlers, we are invested with the exploitation of Abbie for the financial gain of her crappy parents and increasingly crappy brother and their extended circle , but someone like DCP is equally disgusted as us but not as invested. I think that people like DCP, who are not daily observers of the Maassives, are a much better measure of how truly awful the Maassives and their circle are. I find that it validates how we feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.