Fathering Autism #138 Friend’s House is Gone While Piggy Scams On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So anyone notice that Big P doesn't even try to hide the amounts she eats anymore? For awhile after the surgery she would pretend she was doing the tiny portion thing. Then there was a period of time where Big Ass would try to avoid Pig's plate on camera...even though we all knew she was stuffing her snout. And now it's just all out there..the food, the drinks, the ice cream.
Funny she never mentions her surgery anymore. She failed and is hoping we all forget all about it. Either that or she thinks we all believe she's Peloton-ing off all those calories daily.....
Naw, she knows the super-humpers will jump to her defense. "You're so mean!" "Rude!" "It's none of your business!" "Be Kind!" "You're a garbage person!" Ad nauseum.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think he is trying to hold his gut in, if not it would be resting on the counter. We need to find a before picture to compare this to. And why are his fingernails so long, better to hang on to P's back when he mounts her?!! 😲🤤🤣 I bet she's a real wild one, bucking all over the room, drooling and snorting. Doing the occasional slap of her ass, 'come on Atha, catch this wild hog!'😄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She did better at this seven years ago, even though there was a few hand over hand moments.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The only thing I disagree with Josh is his assessment of Abbie. I don’t believe that Abbie is smart as he stated, and understands much of what is said. Yes, she is innocent and deserves the money made off her back. However even if she had that ‘don’t film me’, or ‘no’ on her communications device would she understand what it means or how to use it? I doubt it. An Annie Sullivan would be great in her life for emotional support, however Abbie does not have the brilliant mind that Helen Keller possessed.

Otherwise, Josh was wonderful and hit the target many times. Kept me laughing for sure.
I’m glad to see Josh was balls-out with his FA snark. In his early videos, when ASS-a was no doubt spewing out his idle threats trying to silence him, he seemed a bit more cautious, slightly timid. Well there’s a new sheriff in town! Badass Josh is here and he “ain’t holding nothing back no more!!!” 🤣🤣🤣

Look at this reply to Josh’s video. Was this a Tattler? So well stated! And those sorry excuses for human beings insulted then blocked the commenter. I just CANNOT with these grifters! They will get theirs someday … hopefully soon 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok just idle interest and just an observation. We’re all quite fat in the U.K. too but what interests me is these enormous arms on young people over there in the USA. This is a virgin cruise in Miami I am watching ..of loggers.I actually like…and here is prissypoo lookalike, bun, arms and booze in hand, what are people eating to make their arms so ginormous …..at such a young age

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She did better at this seven years ago, even though there was a few hand over hand moments.

She looks so bright here…. Far more responsive and aware. Really puts her current self into perspective. Her parents have done her SO WRONG.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m glad to see Josh was balls-out with his FA snark. In his early videos, when ASS-a was no doubt spewing out his idle threats trying to silence him, he seemed a bit more cautious, slightly timid. Well there’s a new sheriff in town! Badass Josh is here and he “ain’t holding nothing back no more!!!” 🤣🤣🤣

Look at this reply to Josh’s video. Was this a Tattler? So well stated! And those sorry excuses for human beings insulted then blocked the commenter. I just CANNOT with these grifters! They will get theirs someday … hopefully soon 😡
I too saw that comment, and wondered the same thing. But it could be anyone, the way Ass punches back, and deflects, he has blocked quite a few commenters. He lives in his little mind, with his little pecker, but tries to puff out his chest to show how manly he thinks he is. We all know the most sex he gets, is in his little desk area, with Rosie. Pigs not gonna hear, she's upstairs hooked up to her super duper CPAP machine😪😪

• Haha
Reactions: 19

And this is video proof of what Asa & Priscilla's complete lack of follow through and their selfish laziness has done. She learned to pour juice, therefore she'll always be able to pour juice so it never needs to be reinforced ever again. Priscilla didn't want to see or deal with the mess of any inevitable spills so they just went ahead and poured Abbie's juice for her and figured she'll just do her own pouring at some point later.

I haven't been on rollerskates in over 20 years. If I went to the roller rink tomorrow, I'd fall on my ass a bunch because I've lost the skill. I haven't reinforced it. Everyone loses skill mastery if they don't keep up with it!

Same thing's gonna happen with setting tables, folding shirts, juicing lemons, and every other random useless task Atha wants Abbie to perform for the vlog. He'll puppeteer her through it enough for content, she'll lose any progress she's made, and he'll be all surprised Pikachu when she can't do it again in a year.

I saw a few earlier posts about the Canadian's comments about Abbie level of understanding and her intelligence and whatnot.
It's important to remember that Josh is selling his channel to a broader audience than Tattlers. It's in his best financial interest to speak as positively and kindly as possible about the minors involved in the families he makes videos about. Negativity about children and/or disabled teens will turn away the vast majority of the audience he wants to retain.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

I don’t know if he ever creeps this sub-forum… but thanks for this! Can’t wait to watch! I DM’d him actually a couple weeks ago asking for this specific video (investigating the home schooling, but this was when the teacher was still there. Cause one of my concerns was Asa NOT LETTING HER TEACH.. we never even got a chance to see how she was. I will say.. if she was a super fan, she stopped being one immediately.

Talking about that…did we ever even learn her name? Not to contact her, best she be completely separated from all this. But was wondering if she ever left YT or Facebook comments..
————
On another topic…
In a Latest video .. Asa trying to teach her the “concept” of a name. Abbie says “My name is Dunkin Donuts”… given the fact over half of the 8 signs she knows is for snacks and cookies and donuts and cereal… to me she saying that is an existential crisis

Not to mention they are constantly begging for a Dunkin sponsorship.. might as well say my “name is money”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Date night eating with his phone. 😂😂😂😂
Shows how much they love their hair phones,if it’s a date night like they claim they would be into eachother and not their phones,that falling back in love vlog is bs cuz this shows that they STILL don't love eachother, divorce SHOULD be Ann option for them their disdain presents itself more and more over time and it turns to outright hatred

Reactions: 11
One thing that I have been thinking about since the whole teacher left vlog is that they said they saw no progress in just a matter of weeks. It's like they expected just near instant progress in 2 months or so. While that certainly CAN happen (usually with very highly reinforcing tasks, not just daily skills my kiddo sees no use for...lol), it is certainly not to be expected. My own kid has variable rates that can range from a few weeks, to a few YEARS. And that is with a lot of effort put in by all of us. Sometimes progress is measured in only small steps forward. It really gives the impression that they expected too much too fast. Household chores went kind of quick for him because he just loves things like dishwashers, microwaves, and being of help. Bathing himself has taken a while and we have kind of taken a break from that and I need to start introducing it back into very small steps (example: he washes one body part independently every couple of weeks or so and we start chaining them together). But I have no specific timeline. We'll just keep on working on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
One thing that I have been thinking about since the whole teacher left vlog is that they said they saw no progress in just a matter of weeks. It's like they expected just near instant progress in 2 months or so. While that certainly CAN happen (usually with very highly reinforcing tasks, not just daily skills my kiddo sees no use for...lol), it is certainly not to be expected. My own kid has variable rates that can range from a few weeks, to a few YEARS. And that is with a lot of effort put in by all of us. Sometimes progress is measured in only small steps forward. It really gives the impression that they expected too much too fast. Household chores went kind of quick for him because he just loves things like dishwashers, microwaves, and being of help. Bathing himself has taken a while and we have kind of taken a break from that and I need to start introducing it back into very small steps (example: he washes one body part independently every couple of weeks or so and we start chaining them together). But I have no specific timeline. We'll just keep on working on it.
He only said that as an excuse for their “mutual decision” to part ways. He sucks so hard.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So anyone notice that Big P doesn't even try to hide the amounts she eats anymore? For awhile after the surgery she would pretend she was doing the tiny portion thing. Then there was a period of time where Big Ass would try to avoid Pig's plate on camera...even though we all knew she was stuffing her snout. And now it's just all out there..the food, the drinks, the ice cream.
Funny she never mentions her surgery anymore. She failed and is hoping we all forget all about it. Either that or she thinks we all believe she's Peloton-ing off all those calories daily.....
Because nothing they do is consistent. Lies are hard work to cover up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched them much more recently than I watched FA. As you said, they were fun to watch but now they rival the pigshits for sheer hate-ability. Yep, he is a p***o who married her & kept her pregnant for the next 30 years. THey have minions that resemble the humpers & the lack of parenting by the "mother" is truly unbelievable. She pushed out 22 kids (21 living) & barely looks at them since. Her older girls raise the little ones.

I don't believe there is any "good" family vloggers. IT's a contradiction in terms.
The 21 kids thing has me shocked! Wow that’s a ton of kids! That’s sick to let the older so raise the younger kids tho, that’s not their job that’s the parent’s job!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm done watching this vlog. To see them use Abbie as a thing to laugh at and dress up for a photo is sick. These two duck heads deserve a huge slap to come back to reality. They're horrible humans.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.