Fathering Autism #138 Friend’s House is Gone While Piggy Scams On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It totally amazes me that not even one humper questions why Abbie is only now being ‘taught’ how to say her name and to be ‘independant’. They’re so gullible, brainwashed, stupid….Asswipe is well aware she’s not making progress in any of the chores he makes her do, it’s all for content.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Asa never finished selling the SUV to Kylie, over a year ago, apparently. Kylie, when she moved down from NY, never changed her license and it got suspended/revoked. In Feb, she got into an accident (her fault, looking at her phone). Asa, Kylie (and another Lady, that was also involved, as she apparently hit Kylie or the other lady), are now being sued. Asa is being sued for allowing Kylie to drive the vehicle. Kylie is being sued for wrecklessness (as she was changing songs on her iPhone, instead of where she was driving). Kylie has already been charged for and pleaded to the careless driving and suspended/revoked license, in criminal court. Now, the driver that was hurt, is going after them in civil court, due to them only holding liability coverage on the SUV.
Asa should have never allowed Kylie behind the wheel, knowing her license wasn't up to date in Florida.
It also wasn't long after the accident happened, that Sherri left SW and then Kylie started working there... Makes you go🤔
I have to commend you on your super sleuthing - nothing gets past Miss Marple!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow,, I started to write my thoughts and I re-read the above from Hotographer512 and it looked like we had the sames thoughts, so I've edited.
I just watched Lauren, she's annoying. I'm sorry for her lost but she's going on & on about her dog? And she wants her to feel like she's on vacation? Huh?
I wasn't able to pull up anything from Duvall Co Clerk of Courts so all that talk about what's going on I can't follow. Do you have to register to use the site?
Yes, you do need to set up an account. Then they send you a link to sign in. It said it may take several minutes but it look way longer for me. I had to ask to resend the link three times before it came. Three hours later I was finally able to sign in. If you just type in the first and last name all kind if things pop up. Including the sow for not paying a debt related to their old business. The paperwork identifies the young lady’s name and birthdate as well as addresses from the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Next time that yellow dress makes an appearance, so in like 3 days, everyone here comment BANANA incessantly in the comments on YouTube 🤣
I have to do mine in FB because for some unknown reason I am shadow-banned on both the FA channel and Isaiah’s. I have never made a snarky comment to them there.😵💫

It totally amazes me that not even one humper questions why Abbie is only now being ‘taught’ how to say her name and to be ‘independant’. They’re so gullible, brainwashed, stupid….Asswipe is well aware she’s not making progress in any of the chores he makes her do, it’s all for content.
They may question it, but they are intimidated by Asa, Cilla, Isaiah and their hordes of humpers like Sherri, Samantha, Sarah and Tonia. Asa and Isaiah would give condescending answers, and Cilla would be “super” defensive and claim her ’momma heart” is hurt. 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Okay he's gone off the deep end with his forcing this vocational crap on Abbie. I mean...a juicer and a shirt folder? Ain't never gonna happen.
This is insane. Stop it. He's desperate and it's obvious.
They already have a shirt folder, don't they?
He used one with her out on the patio/covered walkway area near the pool. I believe it was towards the beginning of the pandemic when he was at least trying to act like he was pretending to do any work with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Just turned on the TV and went to YouTube. Whale…whale…whale….👀👀👀
The Canadian has an interesting premiere advertised as upcoming this evening.
🍎✏🍎✏🍎✏🍎✏🍎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They may question it, but they are intimidated by Asa, Cilla, Isaiah and their hordes of humpers like Sherri, Samantha, Sarah and Tonia. Asa and Isaiah would give condescending answers, and Cilla would be “super” defensive and claim her ’momma heart” is hurt. 🤢🤢
This is true for the viewers who do get to the point of questioning things. The social pressure or fear of social rejection keeps them from asking more than once, if at all.
Those people will either shut up and keep watching, or they'll become one of the hundreds of thousands who simply don't watch anymore. Or they find their way here. :p

It's the actual humpers, though, who are an interesting case study.
How does someone watch Asa blather on for years, constantly lying without even really trying to keep his narrative consistent, and keep believing him?
How are they able to see with their own eyes the video evidence of Abbie pouring juice at the old rental, losing the ability to pour juice, starting to learn how to pour again, then losing that skill again and actually believe that the pouring is a new skill?
How are they able to hold simultaneous disparate 'truths' in their mind? They can believe both that Abbie will forever be a pure childlike being living under her parents' care and also that she's a typical teen on the brink of independence like riding her bike, running a business, going shopping, etc. It's quite possibly one of the clearest examples of doublethink - almost too perfect an example, really, something I would use to explain the concept of doublethink to others.

Why are the actual humpers the way that they are?

That's the kinda tit that I like to delve into!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Lauren Brazee is full of bs.....she "doesn't even know what I put on my Amazon Wish List".Check it out;who wouldn't like all new,exspensive items.I have 'started over' with things from thrift stores,discount stores just fine.She is using her kids 'well being' in a big way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
We were involved in a car accident in Florida last year and it was like you describe. Our car insurance represented us; we were named in the lawsuit. The car insurance follows the car, not the person. (We will never loan a car to anyone again having learned that.) So if it was Asa’s car, he’s on the hook. It is possible for an accident to exceed policy limits, so if you have unprotected assets, you want to make sure you don’t just have minimal coverage.

Usually this process is just to get the maximum amount from the insurance company. Legal threats are made and it’s a really unpleasant time

Paralegal in that field for many years and sadly I’ve worked with some sleazy car wreck attorneys that encourage “exaggeration of injuries”. Florida may be different of course, but in Tennessee the lawsuits are filed under the insureds names, but the companies are involved - just not the main named parties. And in my particular county, the judges have mandatory mediation/arbitration before setting for trial. Lawsuits have a one year statute of limitations for filing but cases with injury cannot/should not be settled before the injured person is at maximum medical improvement because once you settle you sign a Release saying you release the parties from all responsibilities. There are exceptions where medicals are left “open” because the injured party will have future medical treatment (like PT, etc) and want the person at fault (and/or their insurance company) to pay it. Insurance companies balk at open medicals and resist settling with open to entice injured person to go ahead and settle and get what money is coming without promising to pay future meds. I’m curious what the injuries are they’re claiming - neck and back are the typical in rear ending accidents. Since Kylie was in the middle vehicle, you’d think she’d have injuries as well seeing as she had impact in the front and back. People try to bilk as much money out of these types of accidents for sure. The commercials on TV by sleazy lawyers promising to “turn your wreck into a check” are not joking. Of course there can be serious long term injuries and Kylie was a dumbass not doing what she was supposed to do with her license and Asa as usual thinks rules don’t apply to him. I hope they both get what’s coming to them.

Reactions: 15
"I think it's called pig lipstick or something" HAHAHHA. HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think Lauren Brazee is full of bs.....she "doesn't even know what I put on my Amazon Wish List".Check it out;who wouldn't like all new,exspensive items.I have 'started over' with things from thrift stores,discount stores just fine.She is using her kids 'well being' in a big way.
Having lost everything to a fire, I can understand Laurens emotions.
However!
I lost everything. My house burnt to the ground. Every family heirloom, every baby book, picture, stitch of clothing- gone. Pictures were not even digital then. They only pics I have of my kids from birth to 1999 are ones other family members had and could give me, which isnt a lot. There was no walking through to look for items- it was 12 ft of rubble.
I saw their vlog showing the childrens rooms. There was no fire damage that I could see. Of course smoke will linger in soft items like stuffed animals, but all of those plastic toys and "collections" looked fine. They could quite easily remove and clean them. Shes got the energy to go there and look for her wedding rings, they could work on salvaging what is ok. Thats why I pointed out yesterday that her fan base is already losing interest, and her Go Fund Me most likely will not hit the $25k goal. I think some people are already "over it" and tired of the gimme-gimme vlogs. Yes, its awful but she is totally trying to use this to get ahead.

But I will say this- not everyone who accepts money from a fund raiser is some prideless, lazy, POS as some comments here seem to imply.
I lost my home in 1999, long before social media and it was actually the Fire Dept. who started the fundraiser for me at a local bank. I was 30 years old, with 4 kids ages 11, 10, 2, and 1. I worked two jobs. I then spent 9 months 70 miles away from my kids in a burn unit, another 2 in a local rehab for daily OT/PT, and was still unable to work for a year after that. I was beyond grateful for the money to live on while I recovered. Clothing, toys, household items for myself and my kids, and I still am.

I realize Lauren is counting on this being her ticket to a fresh life and new start, but for others like myself, who didnt ask for help and wasnt expecting it, it was a true blessing, and doesnt make me any less of a "hard worker" or a crappy person for accepting what was so graciously given. Thats such an ugly attitude to have. :( (not you flower- just some others who seem to have less than a charitable spirit lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.