Fathering Autism #138 Friend’s House is Gone While Piggy Scams On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These videos of Assa "teaching" are stupid AF and heartbreaking at the same time. I have a child with autism and nobody knows him like I do- but I am not a teacher. He needs to be in school- just like Abbie. What bithers me the most is the fact that this girl cannot do ANYTHING the way she wants. She is constantly being told what to do and doesn't get an opportunity to try because he jumps in with his hand over hand bullshit. I feel so sad for her. She couldn't even play with the shaving cream or whatever it was the way she wanted. duck U ASSA. Lay off youtube and teach this girl how to use the bleeping bathroom- it's much more important than filling celery with peanut butter
I agree but ass thinks its more important to learn how to pour cereal and use a hacksaw then then to learn how to use the bathroom. Learning how to use the bathroom is the most important thing she could be learning right now and anything else she needs to learn can wait until she has mastered this skill.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What happened? I must have missed something. ☹
Asa never finished selling the SUV to Kylie, over a year ago, apparently. Kylie, when she moved down from NY, never changed her license and it got suspended/revoked. In Feb, she got into an accident (her fault, looking at her phone). Asa, Kylie (and another Lady, that was also involved, as she apparently hit Kylie or the other lady), are now being sued. Asa is being sued for allowing Kylie to drive the vehicle. Kylie is being sued for wrecklessness (as she was changing songs on her iPhone, instead of where she was driving). Kylie has already been charged for and pleaded to the careless driving and suspended/revoked license, in criminal court. Now, the driver that was hurt, is going after them in civil court, due to them only holding liability coverage on the SUV.
Asa should have never allowed Kylie behind the wheel, knowing her license wasn't up to date in Florida.
It also wasn't long after the accident happened, that Sherri left SW and then Kylie started working there... Makes you go🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A few videos ago, he said they are going to start an exercise routine for Abbie.

Btw when he mentioned that they are talking to someone at a day program for vocational, he says a lot of them aren’t an option because of the severity of Abbie’s disability.
Two minutes of " hands up/down " will not burn calories equivalent to 1 jar if peanut butter on 2 sticks of celery. As parents, we have to feed our kids good. Healthy food makes the brain function. She's sadly on her way to obesity

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They’ll settle. Most car wreck cases do. This is all likely insurance suing insurance in the name of their insureds. They’ll likely have court ordered mediation and settle
Actually, Asa and the other lady's (the other driver that was probably found at fault) insurance companies are not listed under the suit. The lady is only suing her own insurance company. Insurance companies usually want to settle before it is gotten to this place though. The court might try to suggest mediation before allowing the judge to decide on taking the case in front of a jury.

Reactions: 16
They're not Catholic. They may have been raised "Catholic" but they're the type of American "religious" who don't/rarely attend services, don't actually follow any of the religious teachings (how many of the Ten Commandments has Asa himself broken? How many of the 7 Deadly Sins do they break daily?), couldn't quote you a single Bible verse without frantically searching the Googles for it if pressed, but who use the words related to religion to make themselves seem righteous or better-than or above reproach or just as a cudgel to beat down others.

Sincerely,
Baptized, Communioned, Confirmed, Catholic school girl who understands & respects others' religious beliefs enough to have walked away.
Same here! All of our kids even went to Catholic school, elementary and high school…raised by devout parents…raised our kids in the faith while they were young…rarely missed Mass…years ago, we decided that organized religion, at least ours, was something we couldn’t support anymore considering everything that we knew, heard, read, and saw happen. Still feel a little guilty about walking away though, hence, my Catholic guilt! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s a wanker. and I think the Brazees are embarrassing

View attachment 1639138
Is is a frickin asshole! So full of himself and has little man syndrome! Hey look at us...we need to tell you what we are sending so aren't we wonderful!!! Go waddle to the kitchen and eat something Ass.. you are starting to look like a weeble!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Actually, Asa and the other lady's (the other driver that was probably found at fault) insurance companies are not listed under the suit. The lady is only suing her own insurance company. Insurance companies usually want to settle before it is gotten to this place though. The court might try to suggest mediation before allowing the judge to decide on taking the case in front of a jury.
Paralegal in that field for many years and sadly I’ve worked with some sleazy car wreck attorneys that encourage “exaggeration of injuries”. Florida may be different of course, but in Tennessee the lawsuits are filed under the insureds names, but the companies are involved - just not the main named parties. And in my particular county, the judges have mandatory mediation/arbitration before setting for trial. Lawsuits have a one year statute of limitations for filing but cases with injury cannot/should not be settled before the injured person is at maximum medical improvement because once you settle you sign a Release saying you release the parties from all responsibilities. There are exceptions where medicals are left “open” because the injured party will have future medical treatment (like PT, etc) and want the person at fault (and/or their insurance company) to pay it. Insurance companies balk at open medicals and resist settling with open to entice injured person to go ahead and settle and get what money is coming without promising to pay future meds. I’m curious what the injuries are they’re claiming - neck and back are the typical in rear ending accidents. Since Kylie was in the middle vehicle, you’d think she’d have injuries as well seeing as she had impact in the front and back. People try to bilk as much money out of these types of accidents for sure. The commercials on TV by sleazy lawyers promising to “turn your wreck into a check” are not joking. Of course there can be serious long term injuries and Kylie was a dumbass not doing what she was supposed to do with her license and Asa as usual thinks rules don’t apply to him. I hope they both get what’s coming to them.

• Heart
He’s a wanker. and I think the Brazees are embarrassing

View attachment 1639138
Well...by stupid Asses response...he IS bragging about the TV and furniture.
Also, he is supposedly friends with the Brazees. The poster is not. So trying to snarkily ask him what he did to help is TRASH

Lauren and her husband have a new truck , car without having real jobs because they pimp off her kids for views on IG, Face book , You Tube . Why not purchase or buy what ever they need themselves ? Only $ 13k ? now on Go FundMe? People are smart and realize that the Brazze's are lazy grifters who want free and new stuff . Do they have a bank account ? Or a saving plan for emergency's ? Why do they need to have everything new ? Yes I realize they lost many things from the flood . I have no respect for the whiney , exploit our family for money immature , sloths . They are very much like the Masse family vlog anything for attention , validation from strangers , money , things . The Brazze'z didn't have to make a vlog . My son , and many of his neighbors , as well of people who were in the wrath of the natural disaster Ian . Have pride are decent hard working people , many have had jobs through out their lives then retired in Florida . They will find a way to recover from their losses with pride and dignity. Hey Lauren and her creepy husband ! Grow up and become responsible adults . Stop felling sorry for yourselves have some pride and dignity . Be a nice human , stop fabricating stories of your family , stop lying . Continue with your self medication , therapy because you are both very sick individuals .
I totally agree. I only stop in to Lauren's blog every so often, but it's obvious they never even had a pot to piss in. Neither of them were truly working. I always thought they were lazy & should get real jobs. I know this probably isn't true, but the thought that maybe that fire wasn't accidental has crossed my mind. JMO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Next time that yellow dress makes an appearance, so in like 3 days, everyone here comment BANANA incessantly in the comments on YouTube 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Correct me if i am wrong, but Abbie doesn’t seem to have the skills to learn most of the stuff they try and teach her, it just stresses Abbie out, she clearly has no understanding of the task and she doesn’t even look at whats she doing, it just seems like they are controlling her for no reason and Abbie doesn’t understand why. It’s obvious she will need care for the rest of her life so maybe they should not worry about putting cushions tidy on a sofa and wiping the white board, but focus on toilet training and hygiene. Maybe i am wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Asa did a video of Abbie going to get a package delivered of homeschool stuff. The box consisted of ice trays, a juicer, and a shirt folder. SO taxpayer money is being used to buy them ice trays and a juicer so they can make their special ice cubes for their drinks? To me, this is criminal. Unless they're paying for this tit out of their own pocket that is fine, but that's messed up if it's not their money.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Correct me if i am wrong, but Abbie doesn’t seem to have the skills to learn most of the stuff they try and teach her, it just stresses Abbie out, she clearly has no understanding of the task and she doesn’t even look at whats she doing, it just seems like they are controlling her for no reason and Abbie doesn’t understand why. It’s obvious she will need care for the rest of her life so maybe they should not worry about putting cushions tidy on a sofa and wiping the white board, but focus on toilet training and hygiene. Maybe i am wrong
He wants the humpers to think that she's potty trained when we all know that isn't the case. They need to quit making her do things that she will never understand how to do like tidying a sofa getting her potty trained would help make her more independent. The other things they teach her she will never get but potty training is something she could understand if her parents worked with her on it on a regular basis.

I think Assa knows dang well that Abbie is not capable of ever being independent.
He knows he's just using this independent BS for content.
As he's said many times, he's her dad and he knows her better than anyone else.
It's impossible...literally impossible for someone who has zero reasoning abilities to do much. Except grab food and exhibit other feral behaviors.
Surely the "professionals" have told them this over the years. Surely Assa himself knows this.
I don't care if they put effort in 24/7... Abbie's abilities would remain the exact same.
Just because her body ages does not mean her mind does.
Assa knows this. He has to!
It's just more lies for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow,, I started to write my thoughts and I re-read the above from Hotographer512 and it looked like we had the sames thoughts, so I've edited.
I just watched Lauren, she's annoying. I'm sorry for her lost but she's going on & on about her dog? And she wants her to feel like she's on vacation? Huh?
I wasn't able to pull up anything from Duvall Co Clerk of Courts so all that talk about what's going on I can't follow. Do you have to register to use the site?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Asa did a video of Abbie going to get a package delivered of homeschool stuff. The box consisted of ice trays, a juicer, and a shirt folder. SO taxpayer money is being used to buy them ice trays and a juicer so they can make their special ice cubes for their drinks? To me, this is criminal. Unless they're paying for this tit out of their own pocket that is fine, but that's messed up if it's not their money.
Isn't that the same juicer they used the other day in a video and is this an old one he posted today? I am sorry that is not a teaching tool nor are the icecube trays! He sure as he'll better be paying for this crap out of his pocket. Bet we never see the juicer again since Abbie was not juicing, her mother was doing hand over hand the whole frickin time. Teach the girl how to potty, shower, brush teeth and hair...those are big skills since she will never be independent in anything! Idiots!

Reactions: 18
Okay he's gone off the deep end with his forcing this vocational crap on Abbie. I mean...a juicer and a shirt folder? Ain't never gonna happen.
This is insane. Stop it. He's desperate and it's obvious.

Reactions: 29
Yep! There was also another lady involved and the injured is going after her too. I am still unsure of how she is involved though. The injured is going after everyone, including her own insurance company…
I thought there was no PIP insurance in Florida???

Reactions: 8
I recently read an article regarding kids that are ID (formerly called mental retardation, which is how the article referred to it.) It broke down the severity levels and I’m not sure if they ever addressed it but from what I read Abbie falls into the severe/ profound ID. You seem correct in saying she will never understand these silly tasks they are trying to teach her. It did say that almost always ID kids are on the autism spectrum. So as everyone here has said before Abbie is severely ID with a touch of autism. This is why it is a big waste of time with her “schooling” and like you said better to focus on behavior issues and hygiene care which should emphasize toilet training. They literally are causing her such undue stress for no reason. I truly hope this is not all for views. Just so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.