Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow another vlog showing how abbie has made zero progress. I'm 100% convinced her parents do not care at all if she learns anything new. At this point we all know it's all they have to offer for the vlog, abbie "learning" but we have NEVER seen her actually incorporate anything she has learned on her own. Something simple like putting the couch cushions back is STILL a struggle after so many years. It must be tiring acting like they really believe she is learning new things and will independently do those things.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
AKA-One of the best days in Tattle history...thanks to you. 🤣 Somewhere floating around in my iCloud account is a pic of a snouted Sir Cindy errrr...Ron Jeremy that went unposted. I figured it would cause a meltdown for some that would result in some sort of reported punishment for me. LMFAO! Ohhhh welllllll......
View attachment 1595974

Honestly Derr, the only logical and reasonable choice then is to send Sweet Girl to New Jersey, with Candy Von Hog and Summer in tow. You have the room for guests, right? 🤣🤣 Pig will pack some some snacks for you I am sure of it. 🤣🤣
I’m on vacation in Alabama 😆😆😆 plenty of other NJ tattlers on this site who’d welcome them with open arms

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How can they go to Chicago? Who will homeschool Abbie? Will the teacher be there without ASS there directing her every move? Or will they call this fall vacation (schools never did that) I’m being frantic and sarcastic as I type this. Surely summer Becca and Carlie can’t be trusted to homeschool Abbie. Will ASS hand the reigns to Candy VonHog? Will ASS show us any of their teaching credentials (now I’m being really dramatic) the leghumpers are going to go nuts without their koolaid drinking leader. (Think 1980 Jamestown and Jim Jones)
@derr1117 You need to be dramatic and sarcastic more often, I enjoy your dry humor but this was just hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Because one isn’t enough

A14F0FD4-4AFF-4BBE-BC52-C47C3BF37095.jpeg

Geeze... Pig was obsessed with Abbie's hair when she was a newborn... I hope she enjoys slicking it back 20 times a day.

Asshat had to show us Crystal... and tells us he is going to see her.... I'm sure he read here about his sister not being in his life... I still feel they are staying their distance.

Lets talk about Abbie's appt.... sounds like a Gyno... its for women.. I cannot imagine taking Abbie to that type of dr... and pig is taking her... alone?
Exactly. I kept thinking what if she ran on Pig. There's no way in Hell she'd be able to catch her. I think it's quite irresponsible to take her alone without any help or at least someone who can run fast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So big papa admits Abbie has to relearn tit she was learning years ago in ABA. They are flipping shameless and by the way the folks on this page already know that 💩 head! Nothing new as usual.

Reactions: 29
I had to make a sad emoji - sorry. 😻
I would hate being this person or does she not even realize. I hate basing my opinion of folks over looks, but OMG.
I know I'm evil. But I'm a good evil. I still love ya Noir. ♥

Mama Candy's scouting Christmas presents for her hunny.

1663806135954.png

Aka Ron Jeremy 😂
I was wondering if there was something truly wrong with me when I thought she looked like him. :ROFLMAO:

New video
In that thumbnail her gums are receding. She needs a dental checkup.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Oh for God's sake...he's linking for the litter box...is he an expert at everything....I don't need your link for a cat litter box.....

And also...he mentioned a trash bag full of throw pillows. Whether he's throwing them out or storing them doesn't matter...but why the heck did they buy MORE pillows for the damn fall decor??? These people are so stupid.

Reactions: 25
One more reason I am glad NOT to live in a big city. My son also hates the echo in parking garages. Thankfully, we rarely ever have to use them because we don't live in a major metropolitan area. I like my little town.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Because one isn’t enough

View attachment 1596192

Exactly. I kept thinking what if she ran on Pig. There's no way in Hell she'd be able to catch her. I think it's quite irresponsible to take her alone without any help or at least someone who can run fast.
The little one is her emergency purse sized dressing . She drinks it whilst waiting in traffic😂 😂

The small bottle is for her purse 🤮
Geez! I just wrote the same thing before I saw your post!! Great minds and all!!

• Haha
  • Sick
P.'s phony voice when out in public is disgusting.They go to a Dr. that their office knows,and watches Abbie on YT and think it is okay?? ....and they said it is a "women's Dr.",who doesn't care about the extent that they are exploiting her?
I think it's just Abs monthly shot.

Reactions: 17
I know I'm evil. But I'm a good evil. I still love ya Noir. ♥

Mama Candy's scouting Christmas presents for her hunny.

View attachment 1596246

I was wondering if there was something truly wrong with me when I thought she looked like him. :ROFLMAO:

In that thumbnail her gums are receding. She needs a dental checkup.
Love you too! I also am a good evil, but sometimes have a bleeding heart! Just an old (and I am talking OLD) softie. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really wish they would stop using food as a reward for things. Oh, she did good at the doctor...here's a donut!

Why can't they reward her with a video she likes or a toy of some sort?

• Heart
OMG What a tit show!!!! Where did the period talk even come from???
Depo shot day!

A full entree? Snacks for later? I am convinced Ass must avoid looking at her face. How do you not see and/or feel a giant chunk stuck in your teeth?
She just did a FB Live. She shaved her face and scratched her way through the entire thing. They are leaving tomorrow to go to Chicago. They are staying an extra 2 days for fun, then she says the extended stay is for business....read write off. Sir Cindy chimed in and asked who was babysitting Abbie. 🤣 Pig says they don't use the word babysitting because Abbie is 17, but Summer will be staying with her with the help of C. Van Hog and possibly Kylie. Sweet Girl is just honking her little heart out in the background. Eeeehhh Eeeeh.
View attachment 1595113
View attachment 1595115
Oh the dilemma of how to pick a beauty guide…

63B6A871-B974-45C8-A71A-A26476966E18.jpeg

Slime top tier huns are meeting in Chicago - wonder if they're just going to show up and "happen" to run into them? :ROFLMAO: Surely she's not on the level of Red & Pinky!
They have to pay to attend. I’m not sure that is a total top-tier event. Perhaps they’re hosting regional events to attract more beauty guides to attend. Here are the details I found:

8794B896-8B41-4B60-9886-A082EA79C694.jpeg

D010E390-7ACF-481B-8E0C-6D35776DF53A.jpeg
3350A4E3-3273-49DF-9772-4F2723152FD5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
One more reason I am glad NOT to live in a big city. My son also hates the echo in parking garages. Thankfully, we rarely ever have to use them because we don't live in a major metropolitan area. I like my little town.
I've got no choice but to take my medical kid to the big city where the fancy hospital is, and where parking garages are also a nightmare.

So I use valet parking.
And because my kid has disabilities that require valet parking, the hospital supplies that for us for free! But even if they didn't, the $8-10 is more than worth it and it's certainly a cost the Maasses could afford for their daughter's comfort.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've got no choice but to take my medical kid to the big city where the fancy hospital is, and where parking garages are also a nightmare.

So I use valet parking.
And because my kid has disabilities that require valet parking, the hospital supplies that for us for free! But even if they didn't, the $8-10 is more than worth it and it's certainly a cost the Maasses could afford for their daughter's comfort.
My question is, why couldn't Dickdo, who lacks meaningful employment, drop them off and wait to pick them up at the end of the appointment? It's not like he is an employee who needs permission to take leave.

I had to ask...

r9rL7QKs-2-yK50rWmLxBSPQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Ms Beaverhausen
0 seconds ago
Is there a reason that Assa , or another friend/aide/relative/ teacher, couldn't have dropped Abbie and her Mother off at the appointmnet and then picked them up when the appointment was over? The stress seems unnecessary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.