Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory:
The teacher honestly does not look thrilled to be teaching Abbie. I remember them saying they were having trouble deciding on the right teacher to pick and it was getting close & they still didn't have a teacher. They made it sound like they had gotten a pigload of applications...I think they barely got any. Thus they chose this one. Who quite honestly doesn't look like much of a charmer (she could be a great teacher what do I know) I don't think Ass & Big P had much of a choice on who to hire. Because who can blame teachers for not wanting to apply to work for these people? I also believe that this one wanted to quit but was given more $ to stay.
This teacher really doesn't look too friendly but in no way do I excuse Ass for interrupting and being a know it all. He's always gotta think he's so damn smart.
no self-respecting teacher would allow herself to be filmed,nor allow this asshole to tell her what to do.This is all a scam for views and $$$.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Since he has proven that he is Abs best teacher, then he is exactly the one that should be teaching her. And Asswipe, you can use your money for babysitters, it appears anyone can drive a golf cart. Just pay someone to take her out for a few hours a couple times a day, and a few nights a week so you can take Prissassapotomus on date night. I can't imagine why the teacher would put up with him, if she's a professional and not allowed to teach she needs to move on. If I was employed by a dirty little man like him I would report him. I hope the teacher is keeping a journal.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My theory:
The teacher honestly does not look thrilled to be teaching Abbie. I remember them saying they were having trouble deciding on the right teacher to pick and it was getting close & they still didn't have a teacher. They made it sound like they had gotten a pigload of applications...I think they barely got any. Thus they chose this one. Who quite honestly doesn't look like much of a charmer (she could be a great teacher what do I know) I don't think Ass & Big P had much of a choice on who to hire. Because who can blame teachers for not wanting to apply to work for these people? I also believe that this one wanted to quit but was given more $ to stay.
This teacher really doesn't look too friendly but in no way do I excuse Ass for interrupting and being a know it all. He's always gotta think he's so damn smart.
I think the teacher isn’t comfortable in front of the camera, so it’s difficult to know how she really is with Abbie. Away from the camera and Asswipe, she might be a totally different personality and able to do her job properly. Also, Abbie might not act up so much for her when Asswipe isn’t around. The teacher appears quite reserved when she’s being filmed and to be honest, most of us aren’t used to having to perform for vlogs. She may have agreed to be filmed, but now she’s realising that not only will she be seen by lots of people, but it means she’s open to being criticised by the Humpers.
I do agree though, They didn’t have a lot of candidates to choose from, so she may not have been first choice if they’d had others apply.
Saying that, Abbie should’ve been taught skills from a very early age and they should’ve been consistent.It’s quite sad seeing them forcing Abbie to cut onions (like they couldn’t pick something easier) or put lids on cups and her not being able to do the simplest of tasks.
With the food, Abbie got antsy because she just wanted to eat it. I noticed the teacher prompted her to spoon up some rice and a piece of broccoli, then the next moment Asswipe said it was good she could choose what she wanted when there was a variety of foods. He just can’t help himself! I honestly can’t see the teacher lasting that long unless she’s totally desperate in need of the money or it may be the hours suit her. We don’t know what her circumstances are.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I saw the teacher making a demand (giving a task/direction), and remaining expressionless/averting her gaze while giving wait time for Abby to complete the task, (unlacing the cards) instead of jumping in with verbal diarrhea and hand over hand like her parents would do. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She was addressing Abbie in the manor, sort of, taught/suggested by Brandy many moons ago. Again, Ass knows better and he is FAILING his 3rd child. Well done you fat piece of tit!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I saw the teacher making a demand (giving a task/direction), and remaining expressionless/averting her gaze while giving wait time for Abby to complete the task, (unlacing the cards) instead of jumping in with verbal diarrhea and hand over hand like her parents would do. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I bet it kills Asshat to stand by and watch Abbie attempt to do something by herself without hand over hand... The teacher may actually know what she is doing as far as how she speaks to Abbie and lets her have time to do things on her own. She doesn't look delusional or super happy, or inappropriate ...like Summer.. so the HUMPS will probably not like her.. but Abbie might need someone calm who lets her do things on her own. Asshat trying to teach the teacher... I cant imagine how hard that is for her. I wonder if she quit for a while and they somehow got her back with promises and more $$$$?

The verbal diarrhea Asshat goes into does nothing for Abbie.. the hand over hand forcing her to do things the way he wishes she would do them (the awful onion pic where him and P were both guiding Abbie's hands)... does nothing for Abbie. Asshat is NOT a good teacher..we can see this with the fact that he has been "teaching" Abbie for all her life.. and look where she is?? She is sadly trying unsuccessfully to do the same chores that she was doing five years ago...the serving food, the putting dishes away, putting things in the fridge, putting laundry in the wash machine..... those have been going on for YEARS...and she has actually regressed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The comments on his media's about the teacher just show that he's any even bigger POS than I imagined.
This woman comes into your Hoven manor of mold, to teach your feral child, and you allow your humpers to trash talk her!!!!
He clearly reads every comment, because he responds to the ones that make him and Piggy look bad, but he can't defend this teacher???
He needs to make a blanket statement that comments against the teacher are unwelcome and will not be tolerated. But, we know he won't because he allows tit to be said about Summer with no care. duck You Asa!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does assa want a teacher anyway? Is it his desire for control? He so badly wants to control every aspect of everyone in that house. I don’t understand him giving up any control and having a teacher come in, other than wanting to control her for some sick reason. Why even have a teacher if he wants her to do everything the way he does it, and if he’s going to be standing there watching? He can do it himself. And why continue teaching all day, even after “school” the kid needs some down time. Abby is so unhappy, you can hear it in her vocalizing. And her behaviors are starting to spiral. This is not a good situation for Abby at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Thank you Noir for the fabulous Tattle Thread Title. Thank you Meow for setting up our next Tattle Fest. Bravo! In your honor, Mr. Cardinal and I are watching one of our favorite movies - Rope. That murder mystery sure beats the MaAssive plastic knife piggy threat murdered chicken drama. Congratulations!

View attachment 1584324

View attachment 1584329
Great Hitchcock movie! Thank you for creating this! I saved it in my photos! 😻🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Asa knew what he was doing with the title -Teaching the Teacher. The title (and his attitude) is demeaning and condescending. The first “homeschool” vlog where he was roasted in the comments about his overbearing presence resulted in a lot of engagement. Yet he clearly very bothered…….

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I'm not from Florida, but isn't it pool weather all year round for the most part? Nobody closes their pools with safety covers and lowered water levels with plugs etc in Florida. I can't imagine the water dipping below 67 or so. I'm in a three season zone. We have winter and summer, but spring and fall is mixed with summer. My pool is open from May to October and I don't have a heater. I can't imagine any without that the Massholes can't swim 48/52 weeks of the year. If any tattler can correct me, please let me know ♥
I’m in south Florida. Mid-December through February is when it is not really swimming weather. People don’t cover their pools though. Folks on vacation come here and swim anyway. Unless it’s raining, they can use the pool almost year-round.

Reactions: 13
Why does assa want a teacher anyway? Is it his desire for control? He so badly wants to control every aspect of everyone in that house. I don’t understand him giving up any control and having a teacher come in, other than wanting to control her for some sick reason. Why even have a teacher if he wants her to do everything the way he does it, and if he’s going to be standing there watching? He can do it himself. And why continue teaching all day, even after “school” the kid needs some down time. Abby is so unhappy, you can hear it in her vocalizing. And her behaviors are starting to spiral. This is not a good situation for Abby at all.
It has been posted on here that if he has a teacher they have access to McKay (sp?) Funds. Which gives them, in essence, another babysitter since they have her doing housework (“teaching Abbie to make her bed”) , doing laundry (teaching Abbie, of course), running her into town (“orienting her to the community”, aka, getting her out of the house). He really is insufferable to listen to.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I bet the ONLY reason Abbies hair was down today was so Asa could try and prove a point. He read all our comments here about her stupid poop emoji bun and was like "I'll show them, I'm going to film her with her hair down and they all will see how it just gets in her eyes and it has to be pulled up" I mean it doesn't have to be this way or that way. There is a happy medium, French braid it, loose ponytail, or bleeping cut it. Big P is just too concerned with her looking like a boy or looking disabled with a short hair cut even though it's what's best for her daughter.
I thought this vlog showing her hair down was very telling of the condition it's in. It really showed just how thin it's actually gotten. I was shocked to say the least. She literally looks like she's going bald.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He should have Abbie attend an adult day-care with emphasis on special needs. Hopefully there is such a thing. It would be probably be more cost effective than this teacher and perhaps would work with Abbie on the skills she has. Abbie may even have fun. This homeschool farce is doing nothing for Abbie as far as progression..all I see is defiant and noisier behavior, with tons of regression. I hope, even if we don’t see it (and I would hope not) that personal hygiene skills are being taught. Like being toilet trained! I don’t know what Becca was thinking having Abbie be in her wedding party.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
He should have Abbie attend an adult day-care with emphasis on special needs. Hopefully there is such a thing. It would be probably be more cost effective than this teacher and perhaps would work with Abbie on the skills she has. Abbie may even have fun. This homeschool farce is doing nothing for Abbie as far as progression..all I see is defiant and noisier behavior, with tons of regression. I hope, even if we don’t see it (and I would hope not) that personal hygiene skills are being taught. Like being toilet trained! I don’t know what Becca was thinking having Abbie be in her wedding party.
I hope so too. An adult day center would be ideal they would have trained staff to help her do things she actually enjoys away from her insufferable slobby parents. There was no thought when he started fathering autism how these vlogs he’s made would come back and bite him in the ass. Everyone can truly see with their own eyes the regression and disservice that has been done to Abbie. This can’t go on much longer, it’s painful to watch. Look how far downhill they’ve gone since they moved into mold manor. I can’t even imagine where they will be in 3 years.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet it kills Asshat to stand by and watch Abbie attempt to do something by herself without hand over hand... The teacher may actually know what she is doing as far as how she speaks to Abbie and lets her have time to do things on her own. She doesn't look delusional or super happy, or inappropriate ...like Summer.. so the HUMPS will probably not like her.. but Abbie might need someone calm who lets her do things on her own. Asshat trying to teach the teacher... I cant imagine how hard that is for her. I wonder if she quit for a while and they somehow got her back with promises and more $$$$?

The verbal diarrhea Asshat goes into does nothing for Abbie.. the hand over hand forcing her to do things the way he wishes she would do them (the awful onion pic where him and P were both guiding Abbie's hands)... does nothing for Abbie. Asshat is NOT a good teacher..we can see this with the fact that he has been "teaching" Abbie for all her life.. and look where she is?? She is sadly trying unsuccessfully to do the same chores that she was doing five years ago...the serving food, the putting dishes away, putting things in the fridge, putting laundry in the wash machine..... those have been going on for YEARS...and she has actually regressed.
I did like how the teacher did let Abbie have a moment when Abbie put her hand in front of her face. They were doing it at Abbies pace. I do agree that the teacher is not Susie Sunshine with her personality but she is not Abbies friend, she is the teacher. She seems kind but tough. But Abbie had she been taught tasks with consistency all along would not need to lace cards. Or have to have hand over hand help. The poor kid has been robbed of even a simple life. I just think she is as good as she is going to be and will probably regress even more due to overbearing and non accepting parents 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Yeah, that's exactly what I saw too. And it's the right thing to do.

These lunatics in the comments section saying the teacher should be "joyful" ....bleeping hell. :rolleyes: Never mind the toxicity of that idea, it ain't gonna work.

Reactions: 33
I couldn’t stand a “joyful” teacher. People who are constantly happy, and constantly praising, drive me nuts. Abby doesn’t need another person in her life praising her for breathing. Her idiot parents already do that. I think this teacher may be imposing some structure and some, god forbid, discipline, and Abby doesn’t understand how to function with it. She is always either had someone come in and done hand over hand or just let her throw a fit and get away with things.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Think they were having trouble finding a teacher because P wanted to find someone she wasn't intimidated by. They give zero shits about Abbie's best interest. No way P wanted someone around daily who was more attractive AND smarter than her. Add in Ass would be constantly hovering around this teacher unsupervised while P was off being a #bossmom and avoiding her child at every chance.

And of course has to agree to be on camera.

And Ass keeps throwing around people judging the video by the title... that is what people are suppose to do. If your title doesn't indicate video content it is clickbait you moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.