Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teaching the teacher? Nope… not even gonna attempt to watch him tell someone who is apparently a certified teacher how to do their job. He’s such an asshole.
I was about to say the same thing. I'm so angry right now I'm out for awhile.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
quite possibly my favourite thread title ever :) thank you @Noir Fan @ of course @WowMeowMeowWow :love::love:

the arse has rejoined his pigshit wife at the top of my hate list. No surprise whatsoever. Ass & pigface, eat tit & die. Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
While her hair is long can't they do a low ponytail and then just use hair clips in the front to make sure it doesn't fall into her face? They could use those small claw clips too.
They honestly just need to chop it off. Get her a cute very low maintenance style and put an end to it. She is truly looking feral at this point.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Abbie has never heard the words “I think that’s about enough meat, if you want a piece of broccoli”. tit, Abbie put both pieces on her plate. She has never heard anyone suggest she eat more greens. She’s like hmm I’m actually being told to eat the good stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
WTF is wrong with that pompas ass??? Abbie won't remember how to do that again by dinner time! Sure set her up for success...she tried to eat some while she was scooping it into the bowl.
And let the teacher do her own thing since your way has not worked well with Abbie! She has such a low mental age thanks to her parents not pushing and teaching when she was young. She needs a place far away from these two. She will never be a normal girl so stop trying to make it sound like when she masters lunch she will be able to make her own every day....what you see is what you got. A sad, screwed up, autistic child

• Sad
  • Heart
Maybe they could also use a visual schedule to assist her with knowing what comes next? My son's home therapists used one, his home tutors used one, and I know his teacher now at school uses one. Once they were done with an activity, they took the picture and moved it to the back of the little schedule. It's another tool that would help her.

• Heart
And give me a break...Abbie lives watching ocean life stuff...she doesn't know what she's looking at
It appears that she was watching it upside down
E3A4A419-3437-4503-9B7C-7CFCCF182B49.jpeg
, not sure how much she was getting out of the show…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
My 4 year old is in speech therapy. She just saw the Priscilla pumpkin picture and asked if that was a pumpkin grandma 🤣🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe they could also use a visual schedule to assist her with knowing what comes next? My son's home therapists used one, his home tutors used one, and I know his teacher now at school uses one. Once they were done with an activity, they took the picture and moved it to the back of the little schedule. It's another tool that would help her.
If I remember correctly, Brandi was doing something similar with Abbie using velcro. All of the professional’s suggestions and methods just go out the window,

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Abbie doesn’t give a damn about those task. They need a routine. It doesn’t make any sense to randomly do this or that with no meaning behind it. I think she likes being independent though. She showed interest in microwaving her food but then again its food and that’s all they care about.

• Heart
Abbie doesn’t give a damn about those task. They need a routine. It doesn’t make any sense to randomly do this or that with no meaning behind it. I think she likes being independent though. She showed interest in microwaving her food but then again its food and that’s all they care about.
THIS!!!

Everything is so all over the place. The only thing that's consistent is cereal in the morning. I know Asshat loves to say that Abbie thrives on chaos and doesn't need a routine. That is such bullshit. Abbie needs a solid and dependable routine. But in Asshat's mind, that means the vlogs will be boring so there fore we have this random mish mash of lessons. Including focusing on things that aren't actually helpful to Abbie.

• Sick
Funny I see Abbie's hair is down. Ass CLAIMS she refuses to allow it to be put up. I'm not buying it. He read on here how ugly that stupid bun looked and how it was ruining her hair. Plus...he likes it down & flowing....
Brings out those Helen Keller vibes when its hanging in her face. Very special needs look.

• Sad
Also, they likely locked her out of YouTube at school because she was using her ipad to watch youtube and NOT using it to communicate or participate in lessons. I've seen what can happen in school when parents let their kids watch youtube on their device supposedly for communication. When the teacher needs them to communicate, the kids have a meltdown because they can't watch youtube at that moment. It makes the teachers job that much harder. My son's ipad is SOLELY for communication. There are separate ones that the teacher gives him to watch videos during his free time. At home it is the same. He has a lap top for watching videos and still has the use of his AAC. It doesn't limit him in the bleeping slightest. If anything, it reinforces the notion that there are certain times in which we can watch videos, and once that time is over, that computer/ipad is turned off or put away. I don't know how many times I can beat this dead horse....she needs TWO separate devices. One for talking, one for fun. And hey, that way you can also punish any behavior issues with removing the FUN device while still giving access to her COMMUNICATION.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Funny I see Abbie's hair is down. Ass CLAIMS she refuses to allow it to be put up. I'm not buying it. He read on here how ugly that stupid bun looked and how it was ruining her hair. Plus...he likes it down & flowing....
I wonder if they're trying to get her used to having it down so she'll have hair like the other bridesmaids. Meanwhile she just looks feral.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Also, they likely locked her out of YouTube at school because she was using her ipad to watch youtube and NOT using it to communicate or participate in lessons. I've seen what can happen in school when parents let their kids watch youtube on their device supposedly for communication. When the teacher needs them to communicate, the kids have a meltdown because they can't watch youtube at that moment. It makes the teachers job that much harder. My son's ipad is SOLELY for communication. There are separate ones that the teacher gives him to watch videos during his free time. At home it is the same. He has a lap top for watching videos and still has the use of his AAC. It doesn't limit him in the bleeping slightest. If anything, it reinforces the notion that there are certain times in which we can watch videos, and once that time is over, that computer/ipad is turned off or put away. I don't know how many times I can beat this dead horse....she needs TWO separate devices. One for talking, one for fun. And hey, that way you can also punish any behavior issues with removing the FUN device while still giving access to her COMMUNICATION.
I thought she used to have two for exactly this reason. That, too, went away?!!!???

Reactions: 21
I know less than zero about autism or IDD, but I believe that everyone thrives on schedules and expectations. I think that Abbie would do well to wake up at a set time, do a morning ritual of using the loo, brushing teeth, have a shower/bath, getting dressed and groomed and then on to breakfast. Her next activity should be helping to clean up the kitchen and go upstairs to help in making her bed. Her next activity should be a fun exercise for 45 to 60 minutes. They could all benefit from this part of the day!!! The next activity after that could be reinforcing what Abbie has been learning and then lunch. After lunch could be going on errands with her vile parents and seeing different places and people. The mid/ late afternoon could be an Abbie only activity like the ones that Kaitlyn had Kaidale enrolled in. She would meet new people and might enjoy being away from those people who are woefully raising her. Next would be a time to unwind before a set dinner time and helping to clean up after eating. Once this is done, time to get bathed, teeth and hair brushed and put into jammies to relax before a set bedtime. Rinse and repeat. I dislike her parents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I agree she should have a set schedule for structure. I also agree the IPAD should not be for her to watch you tube videos. There should be a two hour window during the day where she is allowed to watch videos on the television. Then she learns there is a specific time to watch videos and not on the IPAD. She will associate the IPAD with communication and not You Tube.

She loves the water so swimming is something she should be doing three times a week. In the colder weather take her to the YMCA or find a program for disabled/autistic swimming groups. Something she knows she has to do on a regular basis.

Wouldn't it be nice if she asked to go swimming instead of to Chipotle or Dunkins for a donut??

I wonder also if they ever looked into a day care for disabled individuals. They do activities that are designed for specific disabilities, exercise, etc

The kid has no outlet besides being at home.

Sorry if any of this has been spoken of or they did this. I'm new so I 'm not up on all the things they did with her

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.