Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Facebook comments on "teaching the teacher"...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Cue the "Y'all just don't understand" video in 3...2...1. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I noticed the teacher instructed Abbie with very few words. Never word vomit. Calm and focused. Asa couldnโ€™t stand it. He had to lecture her how they do it and what things mean and did she see what he meant. She said โ€œyesโ€ฆI was just setting things upโ€. He made himself look more douchey than normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I noticed the teacher instructed Abbie with very few words. Never word vomit. Calm and focused. Asa couldnโ€™t stand it. He had to lecture her how they do it and what things mean and did she see what he meant. She said โ€œyesโ€ฆI was just setting things upโ€. He made himself look more douchey than normal.
he is just an uneducated, blabbermouth bully.If I were the 'teacher',I would kick him in his tiny nuts before I left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
As for Asshat butting in and telling the teacher how to do her job --

2983598237498-min.gif

There is a difference between working WITH your child's teacher and telling them how to do their job because you know best and you know all the correct answers to things. Asshat, you are obnoxious as duck. If you already know it all, what do you even need a teacher for?
Asshat just could not stop talking over the teacher. Such a bleeping douche. Also I busted out laughing when Asshat says it's all about having control -- NO tit!!

ezgif-2-eb95d93267-min.gif

giphy (9)-min.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The state of her hair in this last video defies any explanation. Stringy, half wet looking, scraggly, oily looking, then pulled up in the most disastrous of messy buns. I honestly am at the point where I don't even understand how it's getting like that. Now that I think about it, Abbie's hair almost always looks damp, yet it very rarely looks clean. It now looks like they never brush or comb it even.

If you want a child who rocks and thrashes to have long hair, you must brush it multiple times every day. And if she won't tolerate it, then either CUT IT OFF or you must work with her every day tolerating having her stupid hair brushed. The way they either pull it into a stupid tight bun or leave it all mangled looking while also refusing the logical solution of keeping it short is just a complete dereliction of parental duty.

And I'm so tired of listening to Asa explain her lessons like he's teaching a prodigy who's destined to graduate college at 18 and enter med school. They are not even teaching her anything any more. She stopped progressing at least ten years ago and yet they keep putting her through the paces day after day after day. If they want to help her with motor skills, then it's hard to understand why they don't try to make it more fun. There's really no reason they should be paying a person to show her how to heat up leftovers. Every single vlog is like groundhog day. Every single episode it's like they found this girl in the woods (like that movie Nell) and they're introducing her to civilized modern living for the first time ever. Ten years of this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
he really shouldn't ask if he doesn't want to know ๐Ÿ˜† :m

2022-09-17.png

he had a lil mini spit. I am betting he gets louder if he replies to my reply :rolleyes::poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you, and again thank you everyone here! ๐Ÿ˜
Thank you Noir for the fabulous Tattle Thread Title. Thank you Meow for setting up our next Tattle Fest. Bravo! In your honor, Mr. Cardinal and I are watching one of our favorite movies - Rope. That murder mystery sure beats the MaAssive plastic knife piggy threat murdered chicken drama. Congratulations!

9FB60C26-EA18-4E8E-AB95-5EEFF941BFB4.jpeg

DC03C99F-200F-4814-90DE-040F54443E99.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet the ONLY reason Abbies hair was down today was so Asa could try and prove a point. He read all our comments here about her stupid poop emoji bun and was like "I'll show them, I'm going to film her with her hair down and they all will see how it just gets in her eyes and it has to be pulled up" I mean it doesn't have to be this way or that way. There is a happy medium, French braid it, loose ponytail, or bleeping cut it. Big P is just too concerned with her looking like a boy or looking disabled with a short hair cut even though it's what's best for her daughter.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I agree she should have a set schedule for structure. I also agree the IPAD should not be for her to watch you tube videos. There should be a two hour window during the day where she is allowed to watch videos on the television. Then she learns there is a specific time to watch videos and not on the IPAD. She will associate the IPAD with communication and not You Tube.

She loves the water so swimming is something she should be doing three times a week. In the colder weather take her to the YMCA or find a program for disabled/autistic swimming groups. Something she knows she has to do on a regular basis.

Wouldn't it be nice if she asked to go swimming instead of to Chipotle or Dunkins for a donut??

I wonder also if they ever looked into a day care for disabled individuals. They do activities that are designed for specific disabilities, exercise, etc

The kid has no outlet besides being at home.

Sorry if any of this has been spoken of or they did this. I'm new so I 'm not up on all the things they did with her
I'm not from Florida, but isn't it pool weather all year round for the most part? Nobody closes their pools with safety covers and lowered water levels with plugs etc in Florida. I can't imagine the water dipping below 67 or so. I'm in a three season zone. We have winter and summer, but spring and fall is mixed with summer. My pool is open from May to October and I don't have a heater. I can't imagine that the Massholes can't swim 48/52 weeks of the year. If any tattler can correct me, please let me know โ™ฅ

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And when she speaks he finds it necessary to speak over her with a raised voice.....the POS!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It's literally as bad as you can imagine. He's hovering around, filming, distracting Abbie, then he took the time to set up an entirely new angle to film himself lecturing the teacher about the best way to teach Abbie.

Unrelated to tonight's vlog - I came across this earlier today but didn't want it to get lost in the last thread's wind-down so I'm posting it in the fresh thread.

This is a Reddit post with a list of links to posts written by a nonverbal/nonspeaking woman with level 3 (severe) autism without intellectual disability. She requires full time care and lives between her mother's home and a group home.

It's fascinating. She expresses herself and her experiences quite well via the written word. Reading over these posts gave me a lot of insight into what my level 3 kiddo's experiences might be like, and I also think it's an excellent window into what sorts of things Abbie might be experiencing. The poster speaks of her sensory issues, motor planning & motor control issues, severe issues with task focus, just all sorts of amazing insight.
Thank you for sharing the Reddit post .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And Asswipe strikes again! I'm betting he hasn't replied to the teacher again because it's 3:21 a.m. his time, no he isn't sleeping, he's probably still up playing Dungeons & Dragons with the Babywipes ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜…

20220917_001627.jpg
20220917_001710.jpg
20220917_001747.jpg
20220917_001810.jpg
20220917_001845.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Iโ€™ve been busy so only just catching up now. The teacher looks uncomfortable being filmed and not particularly happy. Iโ€™m not surprised if she has to deal with Asswipe constantly criticising everything and Iโ€™m quite sure Abbie acts up more when heโ€™s around. I havenโ€™t seen the comments on Fb, but many people on YT are critical of Asswipe interfering. However, according to him, Abbie does more for him than anyone else. If thatโ€™s the case, why bother having a teacher then?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
With almost 700 comments on this last post, the humpers are going at it against each I'm sure Ass' little matchstick has a chub. I grabbed what shots I could but there were just too many gems to pick from. So their pulling Abby out of school so that they could film her homeschooling/jumping through hoops for them, has in fact resulted in more views for them. Well played Asswipe, well played...Satan would be proud๐Ÿ˜ˆ

20220917_005136.jpg
20220917_005042.jpg
20220917_005108.jpg
20220917_005011.jpg
20220917_005238.jpg
20220916_234955.jpg
20220916_235218.jpg
20220916_235047.jpg
20220916_235143.jpg
20220916_235252.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
My theory:
The teacher honestly does not look thrilled to be teaching Abbie. I remember them saying they were having trouble deciding on the right teacher to pick and it was getting close & they still didn't have a teacher. They made it sound like they had gotten a pigload of applications...I think they barely got any. Thus they chose this one. Who quite honestly doesn't look like much of a charmer (she could be a great teacher what do I know) I don't think Ass & Big P had much of a choice on who to hire. Because who can blame teachers for not wanting to apply to work for these people? I also believe that this one wanted to quit but was given more $ to stay.
This teacher really doesn't look too friendly but in no way do I excuse Ass for interrupting and being a know it all. He's always gotta think he's so damn smart.

Reactions: 23
I saw the teacher making a demand (giving a task/direction), and remaining expressionless/averting her gaze while giving wait time for Abby to complete the task, (unlacing the cards) instead of jumping in with verbal diarrhea and hand over hand like her parents would do. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.