Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope so too. An adult day center would be ideal they would have trained staff to help her do things she actually enjoys away from her insufferable slobby parents. There was no thought when he started fathering autism how these vlogs he’s made would come back and bite him in the ass. Everyone can truly see with their own eyes the regression and disservice that has been done to Abbie. This can’t go on much longer, it’s painful to watch. Look how far downhill they’ve gone since they moved into mold manor. I can’t even imagine where they will be in 3 years.
No offense to Abbie, but all the onion chopping and putting lids on cups is useless, because she will never retain what she learns. Adult daycare would be the best thing for her. She wouldn't have to jump thru all these crazy hoops that they are wanting her to do. I think she is only going to get worse in the environment they have for her now. Really so sad!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope so too. An adult day center would be ideal they would have trained staff to help her do things she actually enjoys away from her insufferable slobby parents. There was no thought when he started fathering autism how these vlogs he’s made would come back and bite him in the ass. Everyone can truly see with their own eyes the regression and disservice that has been done to Abbie. This can’t go on much longer, it’s painful to watch. Look how far downhill they’ve gone since they moved into mold manor. I can’t even imagine where they will be in 3 years.
They could if they wanted to but Abbie is content. They need her around. There would be no content if Abbie still went to school. The vlogs were already getting dull and I doubt ppl would have continued to sit and listen to them blab everyday while Abbie was at school.

Think they were having trouble finding a teacher because P wanted to find someone she wasn't intimidated by. They give zero shits about Abbie's best interest. No way P wanted someone around daily who was more attractive AND smarter than her. Add in Ass would be constantly hovering around this teacher unsupervised while P was off being a #bossmom and avoiding her child at every chance.

And of course has to agree to be on camera.

And Ass keeps throwing around people judging the video by the title... that is what people are suppose to do. If your title doesn't indicate video content it is clickbait you moron.

Well Brandi was around, but when Brandi was around, Priscilla rarely participated in anything. She all of a sudden had to make Dunkin runs when she was there. She definitely doesn’t want to be around well educated people spewing her bossbabe tit.

Reactions: 24
I think the teacher isn’t comfortable in front of the camera, so it’s difficult to know how she really is with Abbie. Away from the camera and Asswipe, she might be a totally different personality and able to do her job properly. Also, Abbie might not act up so much for her when Asswipe isn’t around. The teacher appears quite reserved when she’s being filmed and to be honest, most of us aren’t used to having to perform for vlogs. She may have agreed to be filmed, but now she’s realising that not only will she be seen by lots of people, but it means she’s open to being criticised by the Humpers.
I do agree though, They didn’t have a lot of candidates to choose from, so she may not have been first choice if they’d had others apply.
Saying that, Abbie should’ve been taught skills from a very early age and they should’ve been consistent.It’s quite sad seeing them forcing Abbie to cut onions (like they couldn’t pick something easier) or put lids on cups and her not being able to do the simplest of tasks.
With the food, Abbie got antsy because she just wanted to eat it. I noticed the teacher prompted her to spoon up some rice and a piece of broccoli, then the next moment Asswipe said it was good she could choose what she wanted when there was a variety of foods. He just can’t help himself! I honestly can’t see the teacher lasting that long unless she’s totally desperate in need of the money or it may be the hours suit her. We don’t know what her circumstances are.
I agree with everything you've said. It's what I was trying to say but you said it much better than me

Just the fact that A chose the title 'teaching the teacher' shows how highly he thinks of himself

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Reading the comment sections this morning..
I see the homeschool content Ass was hoping for is not going quite as he planned. 😂
I absolutely HATE the “you only see a few minutes of her day” defense. Maybe so, but it is the few minutes that your dumbass has chosen to share….with the entire WORLD. What exactly is the point of an “edu…..educ…educational” …lmao….vlog then? What point is he trying to get across? Of course people are going to watch this snippet and form opinions and draw conclusions from what they see. tit is ridiculous. If Ass is going to post these videos, with the baiting titles, knowing he is going to get the engagement, as negative as it may be…money, money, money….Then Little Man Napoleon needs to sack up and quit crying and snapping at folks like a little witch. You wanted the engagement, you got it…boohooo…🐳🍆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
His fat ass needs to be witch slapped. Where's Will Smith when I need him?
Agreed! I would slap him…with Percillerpotamus’ hooves. I am not trying to spend all day washing the funk off my own paws after physical contact with that jackass! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does assa want a teacher anyway? Is it his desire for control? He so badly wants to control every aspect of everyone in that house. I don’t understand him giving up any control and having a teacher come in, other than wanting to control her for some sick reason. Why even have a teacher if he wants her to do everything the way he does it, and if he’s going to be standing there watching? He can do it himself. And why continue teaching all day, even after “school” the kid needs some down time. Abby is so unhappy, you can hear it in her vocalizing. And her behaviors are starting to spiral. This is not a good situation for Abby at all.
He needs a teacher to show that he is, indeed, Fathering Autism, lol. Even the humpers and humperetts were complaining he hardly ever showed Abby....that the vlogs were all about him and Pigsnot. He needed to find a way to get Abby more on film. Just enough to shut everybody up all the while. He is gettiing more comments even though they are about how he can't stop butting his fat nose into. He is making the teacher look like a fool and she needs to get out of there to save her reputation. It will be all her fault according to chief Asshole and he will just find a way to pocket the funds from the grant they are getting to pay her. The man is scum....the humpers are waking up....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I see the homeschool content Ass was hoping for is not going quite as he planned. 😂
I absolutely HATE the “you only see a few minutes of her day” defense. Maybe so, but it is the few minutes that your dumbass has chosen to share….with the entire WORLD. What exactly is the point of an “edu…..educ…educational” …lmao….vlog then? What point is he trying to get across? Of course people are going to watch this snippet and form opinions and draw conclusions from what they see. tit is ridiculous. If Ass is going to post these videos, with the baiting titles, knowing he is going to get the engagement, as negative as it may be…money, money, money….Then Little Man Napoleon needs to sack up and quit crying and snapping at folks like a little witch. You wanted the engagement, you got it…boohooo…🐳🍆
He wants everyone to kiss his a$$.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'd bet dollars to donuts it took quite a few tries to get a shot of Abby not trying to grab all that food on the island, that or someone was holding her right arm down. And who is Miss Piggy to tell the commenters how they should react, when her husband is the most guilty of all, saying that he stoops to their level is an understatement😆
Screenshot_20220916-235442.jpg
20220917_093619.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don't think Teacher Sunshine has it in her to demand more pay or anything else.
She appears to have very little self confidence and besides most likely being the only applicant for the job, the Hambeasts specificially wanted someone they could intimidate.
I recall Assa making the comment 'the internet isn't nice' or something similar in reference to Teacher Sunshine.
He either saw that she lacked confidence or it was his way of saying she wasn't photogenic.
Maybe it was both?
He wasn't wrong on this one.
😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As a parent of a child like Abbie, and as one who has done this sort of "homeschooling", I can say for an absolute fact that when our son knew he was being watched by us he'd often get irritated much like Abbie was. As a parent, of course it is tough to sit back and watch your child (and teacher) struggle with a lesson, but sometimes you have to. I can't imagine just plastering our teachers' faces all over the internet either. I just wouldn't feel comfortable with that at all. This homeschooling thing seems to be blowing up in their faces and I must say, I'm here for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I do not see Abbie being independent in any capacity. It's too dangerous for her. She can't be trusted to use a microwave correctly. What if she left the spoon or fork in the bowl before microwaving it. There would be a fire in the kitchen. Steps we take for granted are too complex for her. Food temp safety. Proper storage. Expiration dates. Measuring. Food that's expired or has mold on it. Abbie will not ever grasp these concepts (and that's FINE and expected for someone with her conditions).

Everyone's already said it. She needs to be able to dress herself, communicate her basic needs correctly, and be given a life with the things that will satisfy her needs (stims).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He is making the teacher look like a fool and she needs to get out of there to save her reputation. It will be all her fault according to chief Asshole and he will just find a way to pocket the funds from the grant they are getting to pay her. The man is scum....the humpers are waking up....
Ding ding ding!
(except the part about pocketing funds - that's not possible with how ESAs are set up)

We discussed it here a little before school even started. Both Asa & Priscilla want someone else to wave a magic wand and do the work to turn Abbie into their version of a Real Girl. Priscilla wants the autism gone. Asa would be fine with the cute, quirky, marketable type of autism, the type that would cause everyone to look at him as a wise, patient, loving Autism Parent™. It's what they've been looking for since Abbie's diagnosis.

And always, always, always it's someone else's fault when it doesn't happen.

It's never a matter of Abbie having limitations. It's never the long-term, well documented lack of follow through at home. It's never anything Asa or Priscilla did or didn't do.

It's that the elementary school was "warehousing" her.
It's this caregiver or that respite worker who didn't connect with her.
It's the curriculum JSA sent home at the start of the pandemic.
It's whatever went down at JSA that they chose to withdraw her.
It's the "haters."
Now it'll be this teacher's fault when Abbie doesn't suddenly wake up and start preparing her own lunches or riding her bike to Daily's to buy a cookie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
EVERYTHING SHE IS TASKED WITH DOING REVOLVES AROUND FOOD. That is a damn shame that they spend so much of their time revolving around food that that’s literally all they care about her learning. These people need therapy and they are too dumb to realize it. That MLM bullshit doesn’t fly with intelligent people. She targets gullible women who need to fit into something. I’d rather stand alone on an island for eternity than be apart of a damn thing that fat witch is associated with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'd bet dollars to donuts it took quite a few tries to get a shot of Abby not trying to grab all that food on the island, that or someone was holding her right arm down. And who is Miss Piggy to tell the commenters how they should react, when her husband is the most guilty of all, saying that he stoops to their level is an understatement😆
View attachment 1585534View attachment 1585535
The amount of carbs this family eats is crazy. I like bread,pasta, potatoes, etc., but all those carbs turn right to sugar in your body. This is why they continue to gain weight and I guarantee they will have health issues related to their diet sooner or later, including Abbie.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
They could if they wanted to but Abbie is content. They need her around. There would be no content if Abbie still went to school. The vlogs were already getting dull and I doubt ppl would have continued to sit and listen to them blab everyday while Abbie was at school.

Well Brandi was around, but when Brandi was around, Priscilla rarely participated in anything. She all of a sudden had to make Dunkin runs when she was there. She definitely doesn’t want to be around well educated people spewing her bossbabe tit.
Ya but Brandi wasn't around for hours every weekday.

View attachment 1585534View attachment 1585535
Maybe... but Abbie doesn't like bread and oil. P did was trying hard to force her to eat it previously and she refused. So might not be appealing for her.

P is trying hard for attention from these companies. Most companies don't like when you are displaying them with other places. She tagged multiple... not a single one displayed prominently. Not a way to sell yourself and your ability to promote a product. It looks desperate and sloppy.... just like the Maasholes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He should have Abbie attend an adult day-care with emphasis on special needs. Hopefully there is such a thing. It would be probably be more cost effective than this teacher and perhaps would work with Abbie on the skills she has. Abbie may even have fun. This homeschool farce is doing nothing for Abbie as far as progression..all I see is defiant and noisier behavior, with tons of regression. I hope, even if we don’t see it (and I would hope not) that personal hygiene skills are being taught. Like being toilet trained! I don’t know what Becca was thinking having Abbie be in her wedding party.

Oh i agree. I said this exact thing on page 2 about a day center. It can be for as many days as you want.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If how they’ve always done it is the right way, why can’t she do it? That applies to everything. Toileting, hygiene, putting damn lids on cups, cutting onions…why is it still Groundhog Day like it’s the first time she’s tried it? Let the trained professional build a rapport with Abbie, without a camera in their face and Asa’s know it all ass all up in their business.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ding ding ding!
(except the part about pocketing funds - that's not possible with how ESAs are set up)

We discussed it here a little before school even started. Both Asa & Priscilla want someone else to wave a magic wand and do the work to turn Abbie into their version of a Real Girl. Priscilla wants the autism gone. Asa would be fine with the cute, quirky, marketable type of autism, the type that would cause everyone to look at him as a wise, patient, loving Autism Parent™. It's what they've been looking for since Abbie's diagnosis.

And always, always, always it's someone else's fault when it doesn't happen.

It's never a matter of Abbie having limitations. It's never the long-term, well documented lack of follow through at home. It's never anything Asa or Priscilla did or didn't do.

It's that the elementary school was "warehousing" her.
It's this caregiver or that respite worker who didn't connect with her.
It's the curriculum JSA sent home at the start of the pandemic.
It's whatever went down at JSA that they chose to withdraw her.
It's the "haters."
Now it'll be this teacher's fault when Abbie doesn't suddenly wake up and start preparing her own lunches or riding her bike to Daily's to buy a cookie.
Well, if nothing else, Abby will know how to cut up onions for an onion shake, and put it in the cup and put a lid on it, kinda......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Hello, I usually don't comment because the non-consensual exploitation of a disabled child makes me too angry to write. But I will be contacting advertisers and the government in relation not just to these scum money grabbing greedy 'parents' but other family vloggers too. I will keep up a reasoned discussion and points about why this is so totally wrong.
There was a recent change in the laws in relation to children 'working' online (the parents filming them without informed consent), I think based on the notion that some of the income should be ringfenced. I'm researching more just now but The Dad Podcast also touched on this I think.
Around this time I believe the eegit Maases started having less Abbie content and more MLM name drops, and the fat grubby 'dad' pontificating to the camera.
Each time he's managed to squeeze his bloated body complete with glued on manky baseball hat into his $60,000 fatmobiles he turns on the camera. This is not just so we see up his rank nose, it's because the camera is trained on his severely intellectually disabled daughter who is flailing and rocking almost continuously ( in fact I believe her rocking is the thing that has stopped her becoming obese like her parents, so far).
What we know about this disabled female is that she wears diapers. She frequently has incontinence. She drools. She rocks. She's food obsessed. She hits people. She appears unable to retain any learning at all, most likely not helped by her thick as tit, grasping, family. Would you like your father, mother, siblings, to tell the WORLD your everyday private life, how you go to the toilet, that your hair is falling out? Asa Maass LOVES the sound of himself and calling others 'nasty' and instructing others to 'be kind'. What a joke from someone whose incomes mostly derive from the exploitation of a disabled young woman. He is an empty, self-absorbed, greedy, lazy, dirty, slimy, lying bully. Imho of course, and that's 'being nice'. Could add he has a criminal record and he should be in jail for the exploitation of his daughter. The laws seem to be so slow to catch up.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.