Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howl at the moon is a dueling piano bar. Two piano players take requests from the crowd and compete who does it best. It really is a lot of fun
I used to love that place when I lived in Boston. They also had Jake and Ivory’s that had the same concept.

Reactions: 10
He should let her drive the cart by herself and let the wheels “engage”with either his head or feet. I would definitely watch that…

Reactions: 17
Howl at the moon is a dueling piano bar. Two piano players take requests from the crowd and compete who does it best. It really is a lot of fun
And Howl at the Moon serves “bucket drinks!” We all remember how much the Lipshit Mamas love their bucket drinks.

Reactions: 26
And she has no clue. Very sad to see her reactions and abilities.

Is it fat shaming to say that Cilla has a ‘big girl‘ team? Is it a requirement to join her group. Where is that naughty corner?
That phot0 shows about 1750 pounds worth of beauty guides

Reactions: 28
Thanks Tattle Family for the birthday wishes. I’m stretching out the celebration this week, but always enjoy that Earth, Wind and Fire are my birthday soundtrack!
Happy belated birthday @Lizaable90 @Noir Fan @Cardinal Rule. My now 12 yr old celebrated his this week on the 21st.
We share the same birthday! Hope he had a wonderful day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I had the first of my three spinal surgeries last year on Sept. 21st. When I was in recovery, I apparently busted out in song.
My daughter was mortified I guess!

Reactions: 21
Eeeeeeuwwwww...the disgusting thought of these 2 having mad passionate sweaty sex is too much for me....

Reactions: 16
I had the first of my three spinal surgeries last year on Sept. 21st. When I was in recovery, I apparently busted out in song.
My daughter was mortified I guess!
I totally understand post-op mortified daughters. During college, I came home to support my mother following surgery. At her bedside was my father, Mom’s best friend, our minister and me. The pastor started a prayer before he departed and right in the middle of it, Mom shouts out, “ They shaved my “fuzzy” off! I was M-O-R-T-I-F-I-E-D. It later turned into a family joke with one of us randomly shouting it out around the house.

I hope Big P and AssA are enjoying their first taste of fall in Chicago with crisper temperatures, clouds and drizzle. There are so many historic and interesting places to visit and local restaurants to dine in, rather than the touristy, chain store places they gravitate towards.

Reactions: 19
Eeeeeeuwwwww...the disgusting thought of these 2 having mad passionate sweaty sex is too much for me....
What cracks me up, is imaging their pillow talk.

" Oh Atha!! "
" You know why you like that? Because I follow through. Im using OT and repetitive motion to build muscle strength and memory. Now...you need to tell me what you want, stop blubbering. Show me "more'. No, not doughnut, more! Focus Cilla!"
"Oh Atha! You're making me hungry! All done! All done!"

Happy Birthday!!

Reactions: 11
Can you imaging her just lisping her way through the presentation
Lol I can imagine it right now:

"Ummm, tho, thith product here ith meant to be really good for your thkin. Ummm, I'm soooo excited about thith one ath it removeth any blemishes off your fathe. It cosths theventy-five dollars and ninety-five thenths".

video is back up

Teaching excuse me is not going to work dumbass. Start by teaching the word NO!! She should have been taught to not push a long time ago., not just now she is bigger and getting harder to handle

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

FASD (fetal alcohol spectrum disorder) often comes with physical features, especially in the face. Things like a smooth philtrum (the indentation between the nose and mouth), low nasal bridge, small eye openings, small head circumference, and small mid face. I believe it can be diagnosed at birth or very shortly afterwards due to the distinct facial features, whereas autism has no such features. Abbie would definitely have more of a facial physical abnormality if she did as all of these things are pretty noticeable. Childhood dementia is just devastating as these kids lose everything they once had until they eventually pass away. Autism doesn't really fit into this, and Abbie never had the ability to speak nor was she ever a typically developing child that just started losing skills. Regression is common in autism when skills are not practiced all the time. It can also happen during puberty if there are other conditions like seizures that pop up. Even my sons severe anxiety led him to regress a bit because he went from loving to go places to being nearly homebound, and his behaviors escalated as a result. Even when he endures tic attacks from his Tourette's he can regress a little-such as having more toileting accidents than he typically does. He quickly regains those skills back after it is all done, but it is common. While Abbie's walking or running has slowed down as she aged, she has not lost these all together. In actuality, my son can get more funding with his ID than with his autism.

Maybe it was a copyright issue, for using that clip of another child signing? Also the other child looked like she had Down's Syndrome, not autism, or IDD, IMO. Ass & Pigsty WISH Abby had Down syndrome, how sad and pathetic is it when your child is so severely disabled, that you actually would prefer another lesser disability one that is easier. They only have themselves to blame for having such an unmanageable child, I wonder if while they are away on their trip, Pig isn't offering up her hidden vajayjay, in order to get Ass to agree that Abby goes into a home within the next year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.