Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moobs has 100% cheated on Big P again…like there is no way he has not. If not physical maybe in some sort of Adam Levine type messaging way. I would be surprised if he has not.

Wonder if that is why he tags along to her trips now. Piggy keeping tabs on him…too much freedom while she was gone

Reactions: 20
Happy Birthday Noir Fan & Lizaable90, hoping you both have a special day filled with sweet memories. Please take a bite of cake for me!

Reactions: 13
If these hillbilles were in first class, you would see so many pictures. That's the type of people the Massives are. These are the type of people that think they're living large, and they are, just not in the way they want you to think.

Reactions: 28
Happy Birthday Noir ! Happy Birthday Lizaabble90 !

Happy Birthday to @Lizaable90 and @Noir Fan! We celebrate you and your Tattle cleaverness! What a great week for birthday - I celebrated 65 earlier his week. Celebrate!
Happy Belated Birthday Cardinal Rule !

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Howl at the moon is a dueling piano bar. Two piano players take requests from the crowd and compete who does it best. It really is a lot of fun

Reactions: 11
Good Morning, and Happy Birthday Noir, Lizzable and belated wishes to Cardinal!!
Heres to another year around the sun, and enjoying "all the things!" you love!!

Reactions: 13
Has anyone heard from Kimmied with updates for herself and her son? Also, Kermey?
Yeah I was wondering about them too, especially Kermy. I miss her funny summaries of the vlogs

Also, as an autistic person, I don't like how she speaks to Abbie either when initiating a task for her. Like her parents, she talks to her like she's a dog sometimes.

This may be an unpopular opinion amongst us Tattlers but that's what I see personally.

Reactions: 20
Happy Birthday to you Lizaable90! Have a great day!!

Reactions: 11
As someone with autism I don't like how they are yelling at her to do things. I wish they would treat her as a human being rather than as a dog.

Reactions: 15
Happy birthday Ladies I am also wondering about Kimmied, Kermy, and Broken Puzzle! I’m a long time lurker and sometimes poster! Love this site!

Reactions: 17
Happy birthday Ladies I am also wondering about Kimmied, Kermy, and Broken Puzzle! I’m a long time lurker and sometimes poster! Love this site!
I have no way of knowing for sure, but I am fearful @Broken puzzle is no longer with us. One of her last posts she made was that she was being placed in Hospice. @Kermy @Kimmied pop on and off every once in a while, so hopefully all is well there.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.