Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not originally from here. I just married a joisey gal. Trust me, wouldn’t have been my first choice of places to move to

Reactions: 17
I’m not originally from here. I just married a joisey gal. Trust me, wouldn’t have been my first choice of places to move to
Hey Now! Hubby & I are born & bred New Jersey-ans…55 years and counting He’d move in a hot second - me not so much. We are waaayyy too centrally located here! Where else can you live and get to Philadelphia in 25 minutes, New York City in an hour and a half, the beautiful Jersey shore etc. etc. It all depends on where our four kids and their families settle, but I’d prefer to call this home base and just travel whenever we want.

Reactions: 22
Speaking of Selfish Wrld, didn't they do a Fall theme last year? It looks like that filthy ball pit is still there. I'm actually shocked that it hasn't shuttered by now.

Reactions: 22
Yep people laugh now at Abs snatching both donuts. Wait until she's really large & about 30 years old. Ain't gonna be cute or funny then.

She's gonna be an obese woman grabbing and stuffing junk in her face
You are so right, unfortunately the humpers don't see it the way we do, to them her food aggression is funny and cute Just look at all the comments, basically cheering her on for being a glutton SMDH!

Reactions: 23
Would you like a dash of feces with your Mocha Latte Grande?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I’ve noticed that when given a task from the teacher , she will look up at Asa for direction. That says volumes.
Because she knows she has to do it how ass wants it done not how the teacher wants her to do it.

They won't work on any skills with Abbie unless they film it on camera

Reactions: 23
Here we go again. More coffee cups.

I haven't watched it yet.. look at Dummer playing right along with these scammers. What is their obsession with Abbie messing with lids like that...IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! I think Asshat dreams of Starbucks featuring her.. and she will be this autistic barista.... omg... people dont play with their drinks... or with any food...ECOLI is a real thing.

And these humps that think it is cute and funny for a 17 year old to snatch food like that..unreal. It is feral...and shows a severe lack of discipline..it is anything but cute or funny.

Reactions: 28
Whale whale whale….speaking of Side-Piece Summer…. Pig laid back looking like a deflated parade float while Summer has her face in the couch corner of doom. Bless it. Think she conjured up Omar the Pup Tentmaker.

Reactions: 21

This! ALL of our home teachers/therapists/in-class teachers/virtual therapists and teachers have ALWAYS worked on his AAC with him. I do as well. They never have her AAC on the table with her during any of her lessons! They could have made a page with all the grocery pictures and have her identify each picture using her AAC. Then you can ask something like "how many things do we need to get at the store? Let's count..." and things like that. Actually help her to increase her functional language! When we were doing virtual school, I always sat with my boy and helped him participate in the class discussions using his AAC! His teacher at school uses it as well and he has learned new things! I mean, really, today he told me "I need scissors"-and I answered him with "Um, no dude. You DON'T need scissors....lol!"

Reactions: 31
it is so hard to believe that Summer went to school,has a job.She acts like a silly 15 year old.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.