Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it for 20 seconds with no sound until she made a stupid expression and I grabbed a screenshot. 🤣😂😂

I’m so behind on here, as usual! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙀

176CFC96-3412-4147-BBAF-7BB6CFD2A6FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I broke into tears when they had her favorite horse, Emma, and her two corgis outside to show the Queen their respect when the procession passed the castle.
I had plans of going to bed early and getting up early, but I ended up not going to bed at all!! Between specials on HMTQ, I was rewatching The Windsors on Netflix until BBC started their coverage. It's my third time watching The Windsors and I still laugh out loud. The true hero of today's broadcast was the candle. Now that Awful Overseas Grifter won't have good video content for Netflix or any upcoming tell all lies interview with Oprah. Kidding aside, I was so impressed with George and Charlotte. They are such well behaved children. I cried more than a few times today. God Save the King just makes me well up, especially when I see King Charles. He looked to anguished.

• Heart
Likely bigger than 20. Unless you count her desire to wear thing 3 sizes to small.

Her legs look well past the point of thicker than they are long. Her upper arms look twice are thick as the length too.

She certainly not one of the people who carry her weight well. Hell even before she got knock up with Isaiah her body was disproportionate. Including no tits. I would say that Ass is obviously not a boob guy but honestly he is just a "whatever is easy and available" guy.
He's a gunt guy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I had plans of going to bed early and getting up early, but I ended up not going to bed at all!! Between specials on HMTQ, I was rewatching The Windsors on Netflix until BBC started their coverage. It's my third time watching The Windsors and I still laugh out loud. The true hero of today's broadcast was the candle. Now that Awful Overseas Grifter won't have good video content for Netflix or any upcoming tell all lies interview with Oprah. Kidding aside, I was so impressed with George and Charlotte. They are such well behaved children. I cried more than a few times today. God Save the King just makes me well up, especially when I see King Charles. He looked to anguished.
Going to try The Windsors…thanks! Husband has been complaining about all the coverage (he can be a pain), but I mentioned that we may never see anything like this again, and certainly the class and dignity of Queen Elizabeth may never be matched In our lifetime.

Back to the family (and not the royal family). It would have been nice of the Maass’s to extend their sympathy to their UK viewers, which there are many.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does the jug still have a sticker on it if he has placed a liquid in the jug? Dumbass, wash out containers after you buy them. Why is he so unable to do things? This isn't about being an adult to understand being clean. This family is so disgustingly dirty.

Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 9.33.58 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Yeah he definitely photo chopped that arm :ROFLMAO: :LOL: They are both so delusional. Both of these photos are from her instagram. The one on the left isn't photoshopped.

1663637641264.png
1663637724603.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Look at her arm WTH, that is some shady shaving he did on her left arm. No one in their right mind would think that is the real size of her arm, not after we've seen all the videos and unedited pictures, of those mammoth branches. He actually shaved so much off of her arm, that it is now even smaller than Ab's😲😲😲😂
View attachment 1591267
Why does P have such a big head on such a little body??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Priscilla is such a slob. The way she dressed for her MLM hostage extravaganza was so classless. The cuffed jeans with hey dudes looked trashy as hell. And what the hell was all that tit she was serving them. I guarantee that is the first and last time she has one of those “parties”. Can’t wait for ASSa to splice together a days worth of this shitshow into five days of vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Going to try The Windsors…thanks! Husband has been complaining about all the coverage (he can be a pain), but I mentioned that we may never see anything like this again, and certainly the class and dignity of Queen Elizabeth may never be matched In our lifetime.

Back to the family (and not the royal family). It would have been nice of the Maass’s to extend their sympathy to their UK viewers, which there are many.
If for nothing else, watch The Windsors for Princess Anne 😂 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 10

Seeing her beloved corgis and horse was so sad. You know those animals were missing their mom (mum). George and Charlotte were exceptional. King Charles looks so distraught, which is to be expected, but I don't think I've ever seen him show that much emotion before.

They don't give a tit about any of their followers.

• Heart
I'd guess between 52-57inches
Depending on which blubber role she puts the tape measure(s) around.

Priscilla is such a slob. The way she dressed for her MLM hostage extravaganza was so classless. The cuffed jeans with hey dudes looked trashy as hell. And what the hell was all that tit she was serving them. I guarantee that is the first and last time she has one of those “parties”. Can’t wait for ASSa to splice together a days worth of this shitshow into five days of vlogs.
And for desert she had Abs carve out the watermelon for her. Good job Abs!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
What I want to know, but would never comment, is how she gets her pants over that ginormous ass?!! When I was heavy, my jeans were all elastic, and I always always wore long shirts over them... no one wants to see my lumps and bumps🤢 same goes for her🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
20220920_020158.jpg
20220920_015714.jpg
20220920_020115.jpg

What I want to know, but would never comment, is how she gets her pants over that ginormous ass?!! So, Assa, since you read here, maybe you can answer that, or even do a vlog on it🤣🤣 When I was heavy, my jeans were all elastic, and I always always wore long shirts over them... no one wants to see my lumps and bumps🤢 same goes for her🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
20220920_020158.jpg
20220920_015714.jpg
20220920_020115.jpg

20220920_020158.jpg
20220920_015714.jpg
20220920_020115.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
It would make for a great day if one of the party-goers decided to drop by, anonymously of course, and gave us the REAL tea. Hint hint any lurkers 🧐

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah he definitely photo chopped that arm :ROFLMAO: :LOL: They are both so delusional. Both of these photos are from her instagram. The one on the left isn't photoshopped.

View attachment 1591448View attachment 1591451
This “tailgating” fiasco is a hoot. They set all that tit up just so the TWO of them can wear the same played out Jags ensemble and eat hotdogth and sausageth. When I look at the pics you posted, I see a pair of wannabes begging for someone to walk by and notice them. “Hey, aren’t y’all those two obese bastards that use your kid?” The whole thing reeks so badly of desperation. 🐷

Picture this, first they have to get over how goofy she looks, then they hear her little girl lisp and she's probably had a few nips of alcohol for her confidence that she lied about having, then there's the hairy little dirty man hovering around with her prompt cards and then correcting everone that makes comments he doesn't like while holding a fuzzy mic in their faces. And imagine how the house smells. Then you have to wonder is it safe to eat any of the food, and wonder what's the cheapest thing to purchase and then the biggy "is anyone blocking my car in?"
“Is anyone blocking my car”
……peeks out and sees The Clown Cart parked behind their car with Summer and Becca trying to coax Sweet Girl out of the back seat with a box of munchkins…..
Damnit damnit damnit!

I watched it for 20 seconds with no sound until she made a stupid expression and I grabbed a screenshot. 🤣😂😂

I’m so behind on here, as usual! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙀

View attachment 1591394
This picture is everything!😂 Looks to me like the only one that drools is her ass. Look at that jacked up face. Good Gawd! 🫣🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.