Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ASSa, now that you're introducing your IDD daughter to all things any toddler should be learning how to use, i.e. knives, saws, etc... why not just give her an semi- automatic rifle so she can learn how to hunt for her vittles.

I thought he was going to have an orgasm when she FINALLY cut through that piece of celery.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
First off, yes, let's give your ID daughter a hack saw - BRILLIANT IDEA. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Second, Asshat says this new cutting board will help her a lot more than hand over hand all the time. Gee - ya think???!? Listen closely to your own words, Asshat. How can you expect Abbie to learn ANYTHING, no matter how basic and simple, if you constantly do it hand over hand for her. Even with putting the couch cushions back on the couch. You did like 75% of it for her, as you always do. Make Abbie put all the cushions back in their places, even if it takes 10 - 15 minutes. If she knows you're going to do the majority of it, she isn't going to even try. She'll just stand there and wait for you to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ok, who is this Omar...what is the inside joke? I see y'all mention it all the time, but so lost on the reference. 😊
Jokingly my family used to always say when a huge woman had a dress on that Omar the Tentmaker made the dress. After all, he made tents. I always joke that we beg him to make her clothes hideous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Such a fine example for Golden Boy. ;)
Speaking of the GB, could they be any more obsessed with his "college life" "football experience"?!
Yes- that hail mary was a helluva play, but they act as if it was Tom Brady out there and Isaiah got to hand him a Coke and a smile after the game!
They're so bleeping weird! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Moobie living vicariously...LMAO! What coulda, shoulda been. Pig is reliving her glory days, except this time she is not under the bleachers with dirty knees. 🤣 It really is some weirdo tit. Maybe they are exaggerating to direct attention from Golden Boys living all by his lonesome, cooking Pig's spaghetti and collecting liquor bottles? That pic that @Krishascooties posted last night shows GB looking like tit. Not all is rainbows and glitter unicorn tit in Boone, and it never has been. 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Exactly. I would be willing to bet the farm that all Becca’s bridal party will be wearing their hair down. Sweet Girl did not just all of a sudden decide she prefers her hair down. After the wedding, back up in those little bands or the messy bun.
Probably. Becca's hair has been looking like absolute ass lately, too. She needs to cut off about a foot, it's down to her waist. Hopefully she's doing it so she can donate or something.

I'm so tired of the long hair trend. The people who look good with it almost always have extensions. Without extensions it almost always just looks like sloppy booty. Becca just looks like she's so lazy she hasn't had a haircut in years (Abbie, too.)

Regarding Abbie's hair, haven't watched the video but that's an all-time low in the thumbnail. At this point it's like they're being vindictive. Like they're purposely doing the exact opposite of what people are saying they should do out of stubbornness and vindictiveness.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have any of you seen Spy in the Wild?
It’s an awesome series about animatronic spy cameras disguised as animals to spy on other animals.
Well, that ridiculous scene of Abbie sawing reminded me of the orangutan sawing wood!!

Screenshot_20220920-171255~2.png

Screenshot_20220920-171357~2.png

Which inspired me to make this!!!! :m

Screenshot_20220920-194936-570.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Watched the video. Him having her saw is BONKERS. I swear at this point they're hoping she gets hurt for "content."

Her hair looked absolutely repulsive in this video. I honestly can't say I hate the Maasses, but this video got me pretty close. I always try to give them the benefit of the doubt, but this video had me thinking they're both just irredeemable poo piles. No bleeping hair dresser worth anything would be suggesting they keep her hair long if they can't keep it at least CLEAN and brushed. On no planet does this girl just need a "trim." This video made me REALLY MAD.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The delusion is strong with these two.
This is a screen grab of the first three posts on the shop@ltk Instagram.

Screenshot 2022-09-20 9.11.02 PM.png

And then, theres P.
One thing is not like the others.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2022-09-20 9.11.48 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Is he for real?

View attachment 1593964

View attachment 1593965

I love how she has to secure the strap of the bag over her boob so it stays in place trying to hide her stomach.
I am dead. 😂 😂
Andrew doesnt know when Abbie may need a saw. ??

Yes, Andrew. As they Honk Across America next year, to cut corners they will no longer purchase wood for their smores.
Abbie, after dressing herself, combing her hair and preparing her breakfast, will head out to forage and cut wood for the family fire.
Independence, ya know. You want that smore Abigail Lorraine? Get busy.
:LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Just saw that same response from him and about lost my mind. I don't really think Abbie is going to hurt herself, my issue is just--why?? Why do you give a saw to an ID girl who hasn't mastered a plastic knife? Why you wasting time making her saw when you could be using that time to help her with toilet issues or teaching her to brush her hair? I'm so tired of watching this family do dumb tit with Abbie because they find the things they need to do too boring or unpleasant.

These people are driving me crazy today. It messes with my head, because although I've got issues with them, I've always tended towards cutting them slack for YEARS now, even after I soured on them 3 years ago and didn't particularly like them anymore. I was like, "yeah, they do stuff that sucks sometimes, but they have a hard life, so far be it form me to judge...." They have me questioning my own judgment and how well I can pick up on serious character flaws.

Does anybody else feel like they have gotten exponentially worse recently? I know that almost everybody agrees they started going downhill when they moved into the new house, but I just feel like the decline has gotten increasingly more steep as time has gone on, bringing us to the present day, when it's just like they and their channel have NO REDEEMING QUALITIES WHATSOEVER any more. Total nosedive just in the past 6 months.

ETA: Also, the inane comments they have to read are perhaps a fitting punishment for their trash content. Holy moly those people are not bright. How many times are they all going to suggest the same stupid ideas when the guy didn't even ask for help at all? Literally suggesting stuff he himself mentioned. I'd say "poor Asa" but he deserves worse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh, look! She’s bought herself yet another crossbody bag! Shall we track how this becomes shorter and shorter on her as she continues to expand her already massive girth? How long ‘til it’s up around her disappearing boobs?
Yes that is her clear bag. Maybe you can only bring that kind in the game.
Having her use a saw…with the blade pointing towards her legs and belly! So safe there, Champ! Especially when you let her use the saw by herself so you could stabilize the board. Dangerous! All it needs to do is skip or Abbie could wildly swing her arm and catch herself.

View attachment 1593807View attachment 1593808View attachment 1593809
Annnndd.....she starts rubbing her eye really hard right away to try to get out of doing it. Even she thinks its stupid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Just saw that same response from him and about lost my mind. I don't really think Abbie is going to hurt herself, my issue is just--why?? Why do you give a saw to an ID girl who hasn't mastered a plastic knife? Why you wasting time making her saw when you could be using that time to help her with toilet issues or teaching her to brush her hair? I'm so tired of watching this family do dumb tit with Abbie because they find the things they need to do too boring or unpleasant.

These people are driving me crazy today. It messes with my head, because although I've got issues with them, I've always tended towards cutting them slack for YEARS now, even after I soured on them 3 years ago and didn't particularly like them anymore. I was like, "yeah, they do stuff that sucks sometimes, but they have a hard life, so far be it form me to judge...." They have me questioning my own judgment and how well I can pick up on serious character flaws.

Does anybody else feel like they have gotten exponentially worse recently? I know that almost everybody agrees they started going downhill when they moved into the new house, but I just feel like the decline has gotten increasingly more steep as time has gone on, bringing us to the present day, when it's just like they and their channel have NO REDEEMING QUALITIES WHATSOEVER any more. Total nosedive just in the past 6 months.

ETA: Also, the inane comments they have to read are perhaps a fitting punishment for their trash content. Holy moly those people are not bright. How many times are they all going to suggest the same stupid ideas when the guy didn't even ask for help at all? Literally suggesting stuff he himself mentioned. I'd say "poor Asa" but he deserves worse.
I admit, I couldnt live the life they live. I could not live with Abbie forever.
P is 41. I am 51. There is a big difference in the way you feel in those ten years.
If they are serious about keeping her with them forever, they better stop screwing around and work on important things- behavioral issues, and hygiene.
In ten years, when Abbie is a 27 yr old woman, pushing them about, demanding baths and rides, throwing cushions and shredding paper and eating money, I would love to be around when they realize how badly they fucked up.

• Heart
  • Haha

They have certainly been scraping bottom lately. He has no content, the teacher is probably putting limits on being filmed, Abbie is looking and acting very vacant, the only people coming around are the grandparents, if you don’t count Abbie’s girls nights. Where is the respite? Hasn’t been mentioned lately.

I also think the LimeLight world is not rosy. And how about SelfieWrld. Saw this question/plea today.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Have any of you seen Spy in the Wild?
It’s an awesome series about animatronic spy cameras disguised as animals to spy on other animals.
Well, that ridiculous scene of Abbie sawing reminded me of the orangutan sawing wood!!

View attachment 1593937

View attachment 1593939

Which inspired me to make this!!!! :m

View attachment 1593943
I loved that show! The sea lion one was brilliant 😂. If I remember correctly the Orangutan did a great job in comparison to Abbies attempt. There was no hand over hand for the Orangutan either. Just got straight in there, used their feet to hold the branch whilst sawing and even blew the sawdust away. In Abbies defense Orangutans are incredibly smart and I’m guessing the Orangutan wasn’t born to a pair of complete divvies either. Thank you for reminding me of this show! Off to rewatch now as I can’t sleep. Also how stupid of Asa to allow her anywhere near those tools. Sounds ridiculous and probs a stretch on my part but it almost seems like they’re subconsciously hoping for an accident of some sort by allowing access to tools she is not safe using. It’s just seems insane to me. Knives, saws, wonder what’s next on the agenda 🤔 a nail gun perhaps! I know they can do some real damage.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I admit, I couldnt live the life they live. I could not live with Abbie forever.
P is 41. I am 51. There is a big difference in the way you feel in those ten years.
If they are serious about keeping her with them forever, they better stop screwing around and work on important things- behavioral issues, and hygiene.
In ten years, when Abbie is a 27 yr old woman, pushing them about, demanding baths and rides, throwing cushions and shredding paper and eating money, I would love to be around when they realize how badly they fucked up.
I am about to be 61 & I could never have lived with Abbie. I had my kids late 20s & my patience was stretched thin then, even though they are NT & were pretty good kids.
But, if I was Abbie's parent I would love her, put her first & protect her dignity as well as taking care of personal hygiene because that is what actual parents do.
I would undoubtedly have placed her somewhere where she would have people who understand her & activities SUITED to her. I would spend as much time as was possible with her because a parent's love is not conditional.

Of everything the pig has ever said or done that has disgusted me, her stating on video that Abbie is "his" daughter & parenting "isn't her jam" makes me the most furious & sick. She is not a mother, she is a braindead pile of pig tit

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I will be 70 this Saturday and there is no way in hell I could have handled Abbie, even 35 years ago. My patience does not go that far, I’m sorry to say. However, I would certainly love her unconditionally enough to make sure she is somewhere that meets her needs and works with her to provide her some kind of self-care hygiene independence. Never mind cutting vegetables, fixing couch cushions, putting dishes in the dishwasher. Let her be somewhere that provides what she really needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.