Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were never going to cut it. It made for a tit ton of engagement, and that was the end game. Such pricks.🖕🏼
Nope... Ass likes touching it too much... and P thinks girls should have long hair.

They don't care about Abbie's dignity or well-being. Just fulfilling their own wants and needs.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Amazon product

Literally the same thing and it didn't cost $165. Seriously, my husband would have just made something like he always has.

Sometimes I think the Massives try to have normal non humps to actually dislike them... like how they stubbornly keep Abbie's hair long and uncomfortable when it makes so much sense for her comfort and ability level to cut it... the way they eat with zero thought about nutrition....ever.. the dumb things they make Abbie work on.. like cutting celery. ...having her use a saw..omg...maybe stirring all this dislike helps their views/engagement as well.

Asshat making that dumb tool .... for the teacher...lol...like he is trying to do hand over hand.. without doing hand over hand... its really sad to see the functioning level Abbie is actually at.
He didn't make it. He ordered it online. One humper said it was $165!
Edit: Not sure where they got the $165 from, but I looked and it was only like $36. Still, hubby would have just tried to make it himself. Amazon product

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm I the only one who is bothered by the fact that this cutting board isn't even food grade quality? He's such a bleeping moron. Don't even get me started on using the hacksaw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Nope... Ass likes touching it too much... and P thinks girls should have long hair.

They don't care about Abbie's dignity or well-being. Just fulfilling their own wants and needs.
Exactly. I would be willing to bet the farm that all Becca’s bridal party will be wearing their hair down. Sweet Girl did not just all of a sudden decide she prefers her hair down. After the wedding, back up in those little bands or the messy bun.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sometimes I think the Massives try to have normal non humps to actually dislike them... like how they stubbornly keep Abbie's hair long and uncomfortable when it makes so much sense for her comfort and ability level to cut it... the way they eat with zero thought about nutrition....ever.. the dumb things they make Abbie work on.. like cutting celery. ...having her use a saw..omg...maybe stirring all this dislike helps their views/engagement as well.

Asshat making that dumb tool .... for the teacher...lol...like he is trying to do hand over hand.. without doing hand over hand... its really sad to see the functioning level Abbie is actually at.
Having her use a saw…with the blade pointing towards her legs and belly! So safe there, Champ! Especially when you let her use the saw by herself so you could stabilize the board. Dangerous! All it needs to do is skip or Abbie could wildly swing her arm and catch herself.

2689E48F-F3F9-4669-AC9C-1A3BDB747ECD.jpeg
0F7A6528-8278-4AD4-900C-1B038365E3DB.jpeg
C5FAB178-324D-495D-B1E4-0DB2692E73B2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Having her use a saw…with the blade pointing towards her legs and belly! So safe there, Champ! Especially when you let her use the saw by herself so you could stabilize the board. Dangerous! All it needs to do is skip or Abbie could wildly swing her arm and catch herself.

View attachment 1593807View attachment 1593808View attachment 1593809
These people are dumber than a box of rocks!! In what universe, is this ok??? This is a special needs child with a hand saw, it would have taken one slip and cut her leg open, WTF are they thinking!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

He definitely does that. Any engagement is good engagement according the all-knowing/no-shame ASS-a Maass. He's ruthless and disgusting. And I love to watch Miss P - could she fake it any more? She could care less about all of this b-tit. She knows it is - the channel is nothing but b-tit, but they need to keep it up to feed her useless MLM. Watch her when he first starts talking to her in the vlog. She is busy doing something else - usually something to do with food - and she realizes he's filming her so she must step up to the plate. Her lack of interest in the charade is palpable. Perhaps she's smarter than we give her credit for. Nah. What was I thinking 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didnt P post a pic of Abbie and the stupid celery board the other day? I cant find it now, but it said "Abbie helped with their game day snacks."
No offense to Abbie, but we saw she didnt cut a thing. They've supposedly been working on cutting for a while. She still doesnt get it, or care.
She flops that knife around any old way and looks at the ceiling. Whats the obsession with bleeping cutting food??!!

Oh- and lets have her handle a saw. Because surely she'll be doing carpentry soon. (y)(y)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I'm I the only one who is bothered by the fact that this cutting board isn't even food grade quality? He's such a bleeping moron. Don't even get me started on using the hacksaw.
Exactly! The holes in the pegboard will fill with mold and there goes Abbie’s disposable income. There are so many tools already available for independence, including plates and cutting boards with high edges and blocks for individuals who had strokes, paralysis, or limb loss - all food grade and dishwasher safe.

• Heart
Didnt P post a pic of Abbie and the stupid celery board the other day? I cant find it now, but it said "Abbie helped with their game day snacks."
No offense to Abbie, but we saw she didnt cut a thing. They've supposedly been working on cutting for a while. She still doesnt get it, or care.
She flops that knife around any old way and looks at the ceiling. Whats the obsession with bleeping cutting food??!!

Oh- and lets have her handle a saw. Because surely she'll be doing carpentry soon. (y)(y)
Why do they want her to use knives and saws? Giving her something like a handsaw is just stupid. What is wrong with these people? Sorry, but blew my mind that he was trying to get her to saw. I guess the long hair is here to stay.

• Sad
That outfit was ridiculous, I know those people are thinking holy hell her leg is my size.
Exactly. I would be willing to bet the farm that all Becca’s bridal party will be wearing their hair down. Sweet Girl did not just all of a sudden decide she prefers her hair down. After the wedding, back up in those little bands or the messy bun.
I think you called that one @WowMeowMeowWow i was just thinking there is some reason they are trying to get her to keep it down and that’s got to be it. She’s had “long” hair for awhile now and they’ve never cared for it to be down because it looks like a mess, and they’ve said that before. Asa constantly saying oh girl we gotta put that hair up. The constant rocking and flailing around it’s bound to get crazy. I bet she eats so much of it on a daily basis because we all know they don’t have eyes on her constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He could have just drilled holes into a regular cutting board.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why do they want her to use knives and saws? Giving her something like a handsaw is just stupid. What is wrong with these people? Sorry, but blew my mind that he was trying to get her to saw. I guess the long hair is here to stay.
Let us see how many comments will be posted sharing the same sentiments. 🤔🤔 What sharp objects do your IDD children use unnecessarily? Comment down below. 🤔🤔
I feel like we are seeing the old “negative attention is better than no attention” approach.
At this point, what postives, what “education” do they have to offer? There is no progression with Abbie. Moobie is out of content, and Pig is no beauty guide. There lives are a sham. Nothing is as they try to make it seem. They are just fine lying their asses off on the daily, and that makes them straight scum in my eyes. They choose to be liars. Think about that. It is crazy. 🤪

• Heart
Let us see how many comments will be posted sharing the same sentiments. 🤔🤔 What sharp objects do your IDD children use unnecessarily? Comment down below. 🤔🤔
I feel like we are seeing the old “negative attention is better than no attention” approach.
At this point, what postives, what “education” do they have to offer? There is no progression with Abbie. Moobie is out of content, and Pig is no beauty guide. There lives are a sham. Nothing is as they try to make it seem. They are just fine lying their asses off on the daily, and that makes them straight scum in my eyes. They choose to be liars. Think about that. It is crazy. 🤪
Such a fine example for Golden Boy. ;)
Speaking of the GB, could they be any more obsessed with his "college life" "football experience"?!
Yes- that hail mary was a helluva play, but they act as if it was Tom Brady out there and Isaiah got to hand him a Coke and a smile after the game!
They're so bleeping weird! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why? Just why???!!?! Abby does not need to learn how to cut things. We’ve moved on from a knife to a bleeping saw? Asshat must think an er visit for a nasty cut will be good content! Her hair is disgusting when it’s down. It’s so dirty looking. The “experts” said to keep her hair long.. I think piggy said it’s not being cut short and he has no balls. I think im still almost speechless from seeing him hand her a saw.

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.