Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CB3ACB96-1372-46C1-9F79-F1D134515EB2.jpeg

Summer having to capitalize on getting shots in, while the parents are away.
Abbie seems really sad but I would be too, if someone sat my food down, on the ground, right in front of me and wanted a picture. I means, seriously, the bag too?šŸ¤¢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I have a feeling itā€™s just giving her a quick look over, administrating the Depo shot, and then leaving.

Our day has been taken up with watching hurricane Ian warnings. We are going to stay at a hotel for a few days starting tomorrow because my husband feels unsafe in our wood frame house. He spent the morning putting up shutters. Hopefully weā€™ll dodge the storm šŸ¤ž and my husband is just in panic mode. More importantly (ha, ha), I bought myself the new Ultra Apple Watch and will be getting it on Thursday!! At 70, Iā€™m still such a child! šŸ˜ŗ
Not sure how the depo shots work, but it could just be a nurse visit and she doesnā€™t even see the doctor. My dog get a shot for itching every 8 weeks and we donā€™t have to see the vet. A tech just gives him his shot! I know some human doctor offices will do that as well

Reactions: 14
The way they corral her and manhandle her, itā€™s no wonder she pushes her way to get out of their clutches. They are so dense and insensitive thatā€™s the only recourse she has. I want to get away from them too.

And manners? Itā€™s no wonder Abbie doesnā€™t have any or has been taught any. Pig and Ass have no manners. Over the years Iā€™ve been surprised by their behavior towards neighbors, waiters, and othersā€”-specifically their lack of manners, graciousness, courtesy , etc. Itā€™s like they were raised in a barnyard.
šŸ·šŸ½šŸ–.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I watched it within minutes of it being posted. I didnt see another child in it- there was several points were there was a red screen, a large "T" and an explanation point.
I thought it was just something he screwed up. I have no idea how YT could find something so quickly if other people saw another child. I was watching almost as soon as it posted!
I saw the other child. It was a very brief moment.

Reactions: 12
While Big P, camera-toting AssA, and the Huns are cruising the Chicago River with drinks in hand, Big P is still trying to win her cardboard earrings selling bingo game. She posted this earrings she likes from the Halloween-inspired collection:

03491023-FFE3-407A-AA17-8D11F91DCFF7.jpeg

I think I know why she loves them. They look like Oreos:

409241CC-AF99-4614-8D07-8B166D60C0E2.jpeg

And here are a couple of Hun-Fest posts.

7D3FD5D7-2E43-4EFC-A6CF-A3938B2E0FEA.jpeg

And the poor hun who sat behind CillaMe in her MaAssive denim SlimeLife jacket, was also stuck next to AssA who was filming the boat cruise. No wonder she was drinking.

EEE4BCE6-2DCD-41AA-93BE-D343047FA210.jpeg

That little black microphone to AssAā€™s camera is visible in the lower right side of this shot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
While Big P, camera-toting AssA, and the Huns are cruising the Chicago River with drinks in hand, Big P is still trying to win her cardboard earrings selling bingo game. She posted this earrings she likes from the Halloween-inspired collection:

View attachment 1603028

I think I know why she loves them. They look like Oreos:

View attachment 1603031

And here are a couple of Hun-Fest posts.

View attachment 1603035

And the poor hun who sat behind CillaMe in her MaAssive denim SlimeLife jacket, was also stuck next to AssA who was filming the boat cruise. No wonder she was drinking.

View attachment 1603044

That little black microphone to AssAā€™s camera is visible in the lower right side of this shot.
I noticed Red didnt go to Fashion Week, or this gig. I think other than Pinky, all her "besties" bailed out of SL. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Pulls eraser from Sweet Girlā€™s mouth.
The goal is independent work baskets, so she can go pull one out and work on it.
Sweet Girl puts two erasers on one pencil.
There is no right or wrong to this task.
Pulls another eraser from her mouth.
šŸ™„
1) I donā€™t see Abbie going and getting a basket to ā€œworkā€ on.
2) If she by chance did, her belly is going to be full of erasers.
Independence is a loooooong way away.

New video
Sorry for reposting after you already had it posted. šŸ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Pulls eraser from Sweet Girlā€™s mouth.
The goal is independent work baskets, so she can go pull one out and work on it.
Sweet Girl puts two erasers on one pencil.
There is no right or wrong to this task.
Pulls another eraser from her mouth.
šŸ™„
1) I donā€™t see Abbie going and getting a basket to ā€œworkā€ on.
2) If she by chance did, her belly is going to be full of erasers.
Independence is a loooooong way away.

Sorry for reposting after you already had it posted. šŸ˜˜

Soooo.
He pulls out the items formally known as Table Tasks, and tries to rebrand them as Independent Work Baskets.
Literally same tit, different day and Abbie gives zero fucks about any of them.
And why make her do this crap after school anyway? Why cant she chill on the couch after spending the day doing pointless tasks that she doesnt understand the meaning behind?

PS- They used to have all that crap in a big basket in the office, and said they'd find her in there alone doing a "task".
Yet that basket magically disappeared long ago. Why put it away if she was independently using them?
Hes so full of tit. She has never and will never go cap pencils or string beads on her own for "fun".

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Soooo.
He pulls out the items formally known as Table Tasks, and tries to rebrand them as Independent Work Baskets.
Literally same tit, different day and Abbie gives zero fucks about any of them.
And why make her do this crap after school anyway? Why cant she chill on the couch after spending the day doing pointless tasks that she doesnt understand the meaning behind?

PS- They used to have all that crap in a big basket in the office, and said they'd find her in there alone doing a "task".
Yet that basket magically disappeared long ago. Why put it away if she was independently using them?
Hes so full of tit. She has never and will never go cap pencils or string beads on her own for "fun".
Pretty much a big waste of time. Give Abbie some age appropriate toys (2 yrs and under) and let her just chill and play with them. At what point will they just let her be. Not to be mean, but there doesnā€™t seem like there will be any progression doing all these ā€œtasksā€.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Its amazing how Asshat says the OT said she pushes.. then he says... ok..lets fix that. They always want a quick/easy/VLOGGABLE fix... the girl is feral.. and he thinks teaching her "excuse me" is going to fix it?? "Excuse me" in a modified sign that no one but maybe the Massive's can understand. So is she supposed to push someone.. then say "excuse me"?

Do they really have no sense at all.. or is all this stupidity just content for the VLOG?
So true!
Unless someone is looking at her they would not see her signing excuse me. So she would have to push, pull, or pinch and then sign...šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pretty much a big waste of time. Give Abbie some age appropriate toys (2 yrs and under) and let her just chill and play with them. At what point will they just let her be. Not to be mean, but there doesnā€™t seem like there will be any progression doing all these ā€œtasksā€.
I just watched Kaitlyn and Kaedale.. I don't understand the Van thing... and being isolated with Kaedale 24/7..it seems miserable... I kept wondering... how they deal with no bathroom.. and the heat.

but Kaedale is actually doing home schooling ... he is writing.. can write his name..doing some math.. he is much farther ahead then I thought he was... and the contrast with Abbie is sad and startling. Kaedale is probably half her age.... I bet Abbie's teacher thought she would be doing this type of work with Abbie.. based on what the Massives portrayed.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Let's fix the aggression in one easy step. Here Mom, you block from the front and I'll grab hold of her from behind and we'll both talk at the same time and give frantic hand movements and tell her this is what she needs to do to get around/through us. Wala, we're mastering the communications brilliantly and nobody better come at us with any negativity because we know our daughter better than anyone other than Sarah McCarthy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
My son's teachers in school have been having him do baskets like these for years now. The teacher had multiple boxes numbered for students to do. It got to where him and his aide would go up, pull out his assigned box, accomplish them, and then put them back. During our home sessions, we had the same boxes. He never went to the boxes and worked on them outside of school time....LOL! I mean really? What kid voluntarily does school work outside of school unless they have to?? We do different tasks at home-such as laundry, putting things away, and just being at home doing whatever he wants after a long day/week at school. Today he went with me to pick up groceries and to get an air filter-mainly because he told me earlier that he wanted to go somewhere, so when it was time to do our pick up, he went with me. Abbie does not look happy.

They could use each of those "Independent Tasks" as a lesson in itself though. Have her identify the shapes and colors on her AAC, count how many shapes together and have her answer using her AAC (there are numbers and all kinds of things on it-they (or even we, but my kiddo definitely uses it in school and has come home and learned new things on it) don't even use half of the stuff on there. There is SOOOOO much on it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So true!
Unless someone is looking at her they would not see her signing excuse me. So she would have to push, pull, or pinch and then sign...šŸ¤£
It wont last anyway. I've been trying to think of all things Asa has "started" and never finished. Heres what Ive come up with so far off the top of my head.
* Brushing her own hair and teeth.
* Her "intensive" toileting plan
* Independently getting her cereal/milk
* Independently getting a drink
* Crossing the street alone
* Making her bed
* Picking up the cushions
* Loading/Unloading the dishwasher
* Loading/Unloading washer and dryer
* Independent bathing
* Honking upstairs
* Lifting weights in the bathroom
* Riding her trike
* Swimming laps
* Walking down the stairs properly
* Doing "leisure activities" AKA Table Tasks/Independent Work Baskets unprompted
* Stop snatching food
* Cooking with P.
*Pulling, tugging, and pinching people.

Everyone chime in wtih things I've forgotten!! There's gotta be more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I was thinking about how intellectually incurious the Maassholes are. I believe that I have seen only one book in Mold Manor and it was some scammy get rich quick scheme type book. I find it sad when people do not have a thirst for knowledge. I find it especially sad that in their case, they should have reference books related to Abbie's diagnosis and therapies, books on home schooling etc. Audible doesn't count because that was just for a sponsorship. They are lazy in every aspect of their life with the exception of truffling for food.

Prayers for our Floridian Tattlers, I just saw that Governor DeSantis is declaring an emergency for Hurricaine Ian. Hopefully, it won't be as disasterous as it is predicted to be. Stay safe ā™„ ā™„ ā™„ ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It wont last anyway. I've been trying to think of all things Asa has "started" and never finished. Heres what Ive come up with so far off the top of my head.
* Making her bed
* Independent bathing
* Honking upstairs
* Riding her trike
* Swimming laps
* Doing "leisure activities" AKA Table Tasks/Independent Work Baskets unprompted
* Stop snatching food
* Cooking with P.

Using the clock to learn the concept of later.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
* Making her bed
* Independent bathing
* Honking upstairs
* Riding her trike
* Swimming laps
* Stop snatching food
* Cooking with P.

*Gardening
*Vacuuming
*Swinging in the hammock
*Peloton
*Feeding the fish
*PE class

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.