Fathering Autism #134 Don’t Tell Pig Her Skin Looks Like Salami. If You Do She’ll Tell Her Mommy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her smiling cheek just doesn't look right to me. I saw the video and she was scared, she kept grabbing him as if she was begging him to get her off. I'm going to go watch again.
I think it was probably a split second..and it looked like she was smiling and having fun... although I wouldn't put it passed Asshat to photo shop.. not sure he is that skilled. Asshat uses the split second shots and there may be one where she is honking and really upset.. but it might appear as a smile....and he goes with it.. that is his thumbnail.. the HUMPERS will eat it up with a spoon and he knows it.

She is probably motioning for him to come here and rescue her from that machine that her feet are stuck in...desperately signing for help...and the humps think "sweet girl loves the Peloton".

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Live now, Dumb and Dumber…View attachment 1555026
What is that around her eyes?
[/QUOTE]
She was removing her makeup; had rubbed on a product and not yet wiped it off.

Her surgery was over three years ago now. I have rewatched those recently considering the procedure for myself.

Her tears were genuine. She was embarrassed and afraid. She should go back and watch them again.

There were also lies. She also said she was doing it for Abby and that it wasn’t for looks, that she was ok being “chunky”. Oddly she used that word in her live last night; she’s so far beyond chunky at this point but can’t let herself see or acknowledge that. So much denial. She’s an interesting case to be sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I didn't now what Dia & Co was until this latest live with the Pig. She's unpacking her weekly cloths shipment and she says one of the shirts is from The Avenue. Dia is a personal shopper!!! She could have just ordered that shirt directly from The Avenue without the middle man.

Now she wants a piece of the action so she is linking them in her live. Always the HUSTLERS!!!. I do think the money is beginning to dry up with FA, their travel channel bombed and I think since they changed the SL plan, sales are not what they use to be. And just like all of Asa's jump cuts and fancy edits, the White Board is another world of make believe.

Please tell me how in the hell does any man spend their time sitting behind a camera watching their spouse make an utter fool of themselves. We already know there are cracks in their relationship but when the dam bursts, it's going to be so ugly.

1662386781735.png

Poor Piggy - those people are being mean in the comments. Atha, make them stop. Better yet, call Mama Hog and tell her to beat them up.

1662386660895.png

I guess I need to watch this one. 🤔🤣😂View attachment 1556148
Did she get hacked or was that Atha with his fabulous shade throwing abilities at it again 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is Piggy's response to Abbie riding the bike. The person that commented said they felt sad watching Abbie on the bike. I don't care that CPS doesn't consider the things they do as abuse, but straight up Asa and Piggy are extremely abusive to Abbie. I said what I said, and I stand by that. Abbie did not willing to get on that bike you bleeping liar.

Screenshot_20220905-102502_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1555084
View attachment 1555085
yeah Priscilla, I could only imagine you weren’t the only one hollering for mercy. I think those shorts were too!!! She said once off, she felt like she lost 10lbs. Nope, that is just all that weight you lost coming back…

View attachment 1555087
I am literally shocked she left this in the background. Who in the world orders daily? Really? How much skin and beauty care does one person (or family) even need? Her team sales are already not hitting any type of marks but Priscilla did manage to sucker a person in to become a Beauty Guide. Sorry Rhonda but you need to ask for a refund and quick!
so much for privacy. I’d be hella pissed if I saw my name or my wife’s name up there for the internet to see. I’d be embarrassed that we got swindled by two grifters

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This is Piggy's response to Abbie riding the bike. The person that commented said they felt sad watching Abbie on the bike. I don't care that CPS doesn't consider the things they do as abuse, but straight up Asa and Piggy are extremely abusive to Abbie. I said what I said, and I stand by that. Abbie did not willing to get on that bike you bleeping liar.

View attachment 1556163
Bullshit! If she was getting on by herself, you can bet your sweet cheeks they would have shown it in a vlog, a reel, a short, an IG post. They would be posting it for anyone within reach to see. Abigail gets on that Peloton about as willingly as Pig does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does Asa insist on having Abbie do all the things a NT 17yo would do? He so wants her to do what she really can’t do. As others have said on here, he is trying to knock the IDD and autism out of her. I get keeping her engaged in certain activities just so she isn’t bored, but he has got to stop this charade about her ever being independent.
Remember! She's a typical teenager!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
@What the ....
I was half asleep in bed earlier when I read your googly eyes post and replied.
After I got up I thought I had posted a googly eyes fat roll pic yesterday:unsure:...but apparently, I left it on my computer desktop waiting to be shared and never posted it. 🤦‍♀️
Great minds think alike, my Tattle friend!!:love:
🐽😁:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1556242
When this neck fat first got noticed, I thought, aww she's growing a little neck weenis.
Now that I see it again, I see neck flaps. 👀
😆

• Haha
I think it was probably a split second..and it looked like she was smiling and having fun... although I wouldn't put it passed Asshat to photo shop.. not sure he is that skilled. Asshat uses the split second shots and there may be one where she is honking and really upset.. but it might appear as a smile....and he goes with it.. that is his thumbnail.. the HUMPERS will eat it up with a spoon and he knows it.

She is probably motioning for him to come here and rescue her from that machine that her feet are stuck in...desperately signing for help...and the humps think "sweet girl loves the Peloton".
Abbie has no business on a machine like that. It's too dangerous for her. They need to get a simpler machine where her feet are not locked in. That's an accident waiting to happen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
so much for privacy. I’d be hella pissed if I saw my name or my wife’s name up there for the internet to see. I’d be embarrassed that we got swindled by two grifters
Remember....Asshole only lets us see what he wants us to see....he wanted us to see that white board. He doesn't miss a trick.

@What the ....
I was half asleep in bed earlier when I read your googly eyes post and replied.
After I got up I thought I had posted a googly eyes fat roll pic yesterday:unsure:...but apparently, I left it on my computer desktop waiting to be shared and never posted it. 🤦‍♀️
Great minds think alike, my Tattle friend!!:love:
🐽😁:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1556242
Maybe some okra got stuck in there....

Y’all look at the tire tracks! It looks like she got run over 😂
Looks like a murder scene. Terrible....he has no shame.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
@Srsmom
This really puts it in perspective.

Here we have her weight loss failure and their pathetic and desperate attempt at a Dunkin sponsorship, which last time I checked has nothing to do with losing weight.:unsure:🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂🤦‍♀️

These two certainly keep us entertained.

Weighlossfailure.jpg

😵😵Holy crap look at her legs and knees over a three-year span😵😵
Even her googly eyes have gotten larger!🤭
Weighlossfailureknees.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.