Fathering Autism #134 Don’t Tell Pig Her Skin Looks Like Salami. If You Do She’ll Tell Her Mommy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1383867D-1242-48C0-9868-FC4730FEDB89.jpeg

26B5546F-364F-46F1-9E9A-EB434B209C70.jpeg

yeah Priscilla, I could only imagine you weren’t the only one hollering for mercy. I think those shorts were too!!! She said once off, she felt like she lost 10lbs. Nope, that is just all that weight you lost coming back…

ADE5D6AC-8E6F-4DE4-8D1C-F33AB21B273D.jpeg

I am literally shocked she left this in the background. Who in the world orders daily? Really? How much skin and beauty care does one person (or family) even need? Her team sales are already not hitting any type of marks but Priscilla did manage to sucker a person in to become a Beauty Guide. Sorry Rhonda but you need to ask for a refund and quick!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
When Abbie sagged down on the bike, I saw that as her trying to get off the bike except she couldn't because her feet are locked in with those attachments Asshat put on the pedals. I agree with what was said earlier that she seemed scared and all this is going to do is create a negative association with going on the bike. Yes, she needs physical therapy but not on that stupid peloton bike or her three wheel bike either. A foot pedal exerciser would be a great start and better than what they're doing now. Those exercises in the pool actually weren't all that terrible.
I also agree with the point that teachers and therapists can work really hard with Abbie but if that work is not being carried over and kept up with at home by A&P, it doesn't stick and it doesn't improve. Whether they like it or not, they have to actually put effort and consistency into things. It also further complicates things for Abbie when Asshat decides to change things from how they're done at school or therapy to the way he wants to do them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
and her trying on the jumbo clothes,and saying how cute she looks is disgusting.
Another clothing unboxing tonight, all while Big P has a facial scrub on. Her enthusiasm for trying on the clothes is through the roof! Just another addiction on display. She stated “I have a fun treat for you guys tonight,” as if we live and breathe for watching a morbidly obese woman trying on clothes every month and spending all the money.

She was so enamored with how she looked in yet another jean jacket and a sundress with pockets. She was huffing and puffing trying the outfit on off-camera, stating, “I’m all out of breath because I’m excited…not because I’m chunky. There’s a difference.”

5345DECB-E453-41AD-A13F-E2077CCFFD10.jpeg

She thought her booty was popping in the black jeans.

488E26AD-A822-4C56-B24D-18548A1496FF.jpeg

Omar pulled out all the stops on a dusty rose tent top.

20C22670-5E0E-442B-BF6C-4891C32C73FF.jpeg

Trying on shorts without much stretch and only a 7-inch inseam was a problem. She said, “I can’t talk while I have to suck in. Ok, we got ‘em zipped. But our whole jelly roll is hanging out over the top. Don’t be judgy! We don’t need any judgy people….ohhh, I can’t breathe.”

133B7DD5-BADF-43BB-8A48-94D6DBAEA137.jpeg

After changing back into her original outfit, she was exhausted, noting, “I feel like I lost five pounds doing that fashion show for y’all.” Never a dull moment in MaAssiveland!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
1. no wonder she has a hard time learning things. Think about all the times Asa had to place a camera to film Abbie making herself breakfast. In the cabinet, in the bowl, in the silverware drawer, in the actual cereal bowl, like dude, let her do her thing. It really pissed me off watching that. She's trying to do something on her own and you are most likely interrupting her to place a camera somewhere.
2. I'm glad someone is actually using the expensive Peloton even though it won't last. The least he could of done is played some music for her while she was on it. Also I have a Peloton and strapping your feet in can be REALLY dangerous if you fall off or move the way Abbie was. This is just a bad idea. Why not take her OUTSIDE and practice on her actual bike???? She clearly hated every second of it and Asa was completely out of breath, maybe he needs to jump on haha.
3. Where is her teacher? how is home school going? what are they working on??? something seems fishy.....

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does Asa insist on having Abbie do all the things a NT 17yo would do? He so wants her to do what she really can’t do. As others have said on here, he is trying to knock the IDD and autism out of her. I get keeping her engaged in certain activities just so she isn’t bored, but he has got to stop this charade about her ever being independent.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Another clothing unboxing tonight, all while Big P has a facial scrub on. Her enthusiasm for trying on the clothes is through the roof! Just another addiction on display. She stated “I have a fun treat for you guys tonight,” as if we live and breathe for watching a morbidly obese woman trying on clothes every month and spending all the money.

She was so enamored with how she looked in yet another jean jacket and a sundress with pockets. She was huffing and puffing trying the outfit on off-camera, stating, “I’m all out of breath because I’m excited…not because I’m chunky. There’s a difference.”

View attachment 1555093

View attachment 1555094

View attachment 1555095

Trying on shorts without much stretch and only a 7-inch inseam was a problem. She said, “I can’t talk while I have to suck in. Ok, we got ‘em zipped. But our whole jelly roll is hanging out over the top. Don’t be judgy! We don’t need any judgy people….ohhh, I can’t breathe.”

View attachment 1555096

After changing back into her original outfit, she was exhausted, noting, “I feel like I lost five pounds doing that fashion show for y’all.” Never a dull moment in MaAssiveland!
That sundress looks like a damn quilt

What a bleeping snooze fest. I find it entertaining that Ass needs to dress in pressed shirts as of late. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah what's up with the shirts? He thinks he's GQ material...???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1555093

View attachment 1555094

View attachment 1555095

View attachment 1555096

I could only watch about half of her fashion show, and I got pretty much the same shots you got... a runway model she is not. When she exclaimed it's not only a jean jacket, but a short jean jacket, I went EW that's not a good look, especially when you need to hide that pending pregnancy😉 When she pulled out the first piece, it just kept getting bigger and bigger, I thought it was a skirt. When she said it was an off the shoulder blouse, I thought for how many members of your family, Holy Moly!

Their closed captioning is getting sloppier and sloppier, I loved when it translated brawn, instead of bra on, when Ass asked if she had a proper undergarment on. And BTW Ass, she has way too much brawn, mostly only men have brawn.

Went back to my dad's tonight as my sister is still here through Tuesday, no there were no bloody noses, but I did leave a good skid mark in my dad's driveway. She set me off and I couldn't get out of there faster than Ab's can ask for food on her app. Sisterly Love ...never LMFAO. I would rather spend a night with Cujo, than her😝

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Happy Sunday, Tattlers! I hope everyone is having an awesome day. :love: Life is really getting in the way of my Tattle time these days and I'm way behind on reading this thread.:confused:

Last night after finally watching the trip to Dunkin' vlog I do have something to share relevant to a recent vlog!!🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

View attachment 1553757

From his lips to our ears!!!
View attachment 1553758

🤭:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1553759
@Whimsical
Ha, ha! New fat roll needs googly eyes!
Let's name her..... Neck muffin!
Screenshot_20220905-014332-037~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He’s a jerk and I hope this was painful, but this is cute of Abby.
F67951E4-5609-4720-A0CB-3B60FA966030.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They put this up yesterday, about the morning routine. Love this comment, not deleted yet. 👍
FDBFF66B-8387-4756-A216-BFD2B9CA63BA.jpeg

• Haha
Asa is the master of making a weeks worth of vlogs out of a day or two of filming. She could have had the mole removed and healed before he ever filmed again. Or all the times her hair is a mess and hanging in her face, hiding the mole/spot, and no one would notice anyway.
True…he’s good at smoke and mirrors and jump cuts!

Reactions: 17
This isn’t much better than a five months ago either:

Give it up Asa! Even if she pedals, she won’t ever want to actually propel herself down the road and if she does, she doesn’t know to look out and stop for vehicles or people…
Her smiling cheek just doesn't look right to me. I saw the video and she was scared, she kept grabbing him as if she was begging him to get her off. I'm going to go watch again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1555084
View attachment 1555085
yeah Priscilla, I could only imagine you weren’t the only one hollering for mercy. I think those shorts were too!!! She said once off, she felt like she lost 10lbs. Nope, that is just all that weight you lost coming back…

View attachment 1555087
I am literally shocked she left this in the background. Who in the world orders daily? Really? How much skin and beauty care does one person (or family) even need? Her team sales are already not hitting any type of marks but Priscilla did manage to sucker a person in to become a Beauty Guide. Sorry Rhonda but you need to ask for a refund and quick!
A & P would know viewers can read the whiteboard. Just more of their misleading information, to open up 'engagement'. These folks are seriously screwed!!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh My, That live was disturbing. She was struggling to breath changing clothes. She was like giddy drunk doing that part. The I’m chunky, funny and proud is a facade. She has such a lack of respect for herself and they both lack it for each other. Asa’s plan has been to brand Big P the same way he branded Abbie for the sole purpose of monetization. Asa is driving that 100%. They are just slimey sales people.

• Sick
  • Heart
I think she's right back to her pre WLS weight. She's disgusting.

She's f'ing delusional.

1662381702791.png

1662381674615.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.