Fathering Autism #134 Don’t Tell Pig Her Skin Looks Like Salami. If You Do She’ll Tell Her Mommy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Sunday, Tattlers! I hope everyone is having an awesome day. :love: Life is really getting in the way of my Tattle time these days and I'm way behind on reading this thread.:confused:

Last night after finally watching the trip to Dunkin' vlog I do have something to share relevant to a recent vlog!!🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

View attachment 1553757

From his lips to our ears!!!
View attachment 1553758

🤭:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1553759
Didn’t the sow have a small gold necklace that she supposedly never took off? I believe it had some significance to her. I used to see it all the time. Maybe outgrew it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Y’all. Why. Why?? Why would you depIct your daughter this way?
EXACTLY!! I was going to post this reel as well...for god's sake what is wrong with you people!! Also, why are you letting her layout like she is drunk or something...WOW just WOW!!! Poor Abbie, this is NOT ok!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
They seriously need to start watching what they're feeding her.

1662342298418.png

This is bad. She can't even hold herself up on the seat. Why put her on this?

1662342577963.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
They seriously need to start watching what they're feeding her.

View attachment 1555012

This is bad. She can't even hold herself up on the seat. Why put her on this?

View attachment 1555014
Infuriating. The shoes don’t fit, she’s drugged into compliance, has zero understanding of what she is to do or how to do it, and she could have been hurt. I can’t bring myself to watch it. The pictures here are more than enough. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
A humper sent a gift of segmented storage containers so Abbie could make her own “lunchables.”

C9AEB1A5-FD8E-4964-B1BE-73A238F2C022.jpeg

AssA showed the note and thanked Libby for the gift.

D8345111-9897-4A39-8871-D30FB1E2592D.jpeg

Later in the video, AssA states, “That was very thoughtful, LILY. We will definitely put those to use.“ Oops, poor Libby.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What a joke he is. Talk about scrapping the bottom for content, and he knows it. most of that filmed on Friday… breakfast a different day. No teacher. Repeat dog walking footage?? Just quit Asa. You’re done. exploiting your kid and invading her privacy for 2000 vlogs is enough. Go continue to work on those other 6 streams,of income, oh wait…you need Abbie, I forgot
I don't understand why they are so concerned about her being able to pour cereal. If they really want her to be independent then they need to work on potty training with her but of course they won't take care of that or any other basic needs unless they can film her on camera. Abbie is their big money maker so they won't stop filming her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
EXACTLY!! I was going to post this reel as well...for god's sake what is wrong with you people!! Also, why are you letting her layout like she is drunk or something...WOW just WOW!!! Poor Abbie, this is NOT ok!!
And another thing, where are the grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends of theirs, former JSA people, current doctors, teachers etc.?? Why isn't someone close to these moron's, saying anything to them, they are all equally culpable and enabling, just by sitting by and letting this BS happen!! Beyond angry, no one should be treated in this manner!! Who is advocating for Abbie???!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
And another thing, where are the grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends of theirs, former JSA people?? Why isn't someone close to these moron's, saying anything to them, they are all equally culpable and enabling, just by sitting by and letting this BS happen!! Beyond angry, no one should be treated in this manner!! Who is advocating for Abbie???!!!
I've asked that for years now.
Nobody is the answer.
Sadly.
Not one of those people you mentioned has any sense. None of them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Didn’t the sow have a small gold necklace that she supposedly never took off? I believe it had some significance to her. I used to see it all the time. Maybe outgrew it?
I know Abby ripped at least one gold chain off of her a while ago so she doesn't wear anything for very long.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The thing that gets me is she isn’t teaching.. they aren’t asking her to do things a teacher does. She is being asked to do what brandy did/does. I’ve said it this whole time, they don’t need a teacher, they need a therapist. But the state won’t pay unless it’s homeschool, with a teacher. So this is asshats way of controlling the situation
I don't know anything about this grant she gets, but would these tasks fall under "teaching her"??? Does anyone know???

Reactions: 8
Well knowing their history, they never spend a long time at the beach. So hopefully it was just long enough for Abby to wallow in the sand and get pictures and then they left. Usually they go after they eat and then go get ice cream. Why is Abby not in a bathing suit? Makes me think it’s not a beach day! It’s a photo op and leave.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.