Fathering Autism #134 Don’t Tell Pig Her Skin Looks Like Salami. If You Do She’ll Tell Her Mommy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only person that got a work out in this video was Asa. His fat ass bent over trying to hook her in that bike was absolutely the biggest waste of time. She was scared, it was awkward. She’s not ready for that. They have little bicycle pedal things that you can put on the floor and sit in a chair and pedal. Start with something like that. She doesn’t get the concept, she’s not strong enough to do any of it on her own. She can’t even hold herself up on the bike. Stop setting her up to fail and start with something basic. Just a bleeping waste of time that I’m sure the humpers will drool all over

I agree a peddling type thing on the floor is good or she might feel better in a recumbent bike with back support so she could lean back if she wanted to.

Isn't this stuff a physical therapist should be doing??? It's looking more and more like they don't want to pay for her services. Their income is too high for free services probably. Her insurance will pay for so many weeks until the next "year' but then it's on them.

My other thought is they can open a "disabled' trust type thing bank account which is protected to cover things insurance does not. Isn't this why they have a channel to put the money away for HER?

Something is weird. They live in this nice house with a pool, nice cars, but she isn't getting physical therapy from a licensed physical therapist?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I love passive aggressive Assface, I must confess. 😂 I bet they get into drunken arguments all the time, and this is his way of getting the last jab. The last poke at the porker. 😂🐽😂
He kept the camera on that 10 lbs of chicken in the skillet for a hot minute too.
Oh! Oh! I know why it is dusty! Me! Me! I know! 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️
View attachment 1554918
Look at that huge bowl of rice for 3 people. Omg.
I guess slime natural deodorant isn’t for everyone. 😂😂😂😂
Looks like he may have to get braces to clip her hands onto the handlebars too. When she slid off the seat.....I just couldn't.....lol.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Awwww, Asshat was all in his feels promoting an old vlog where his not so little anymore Sweet Girl was featured on some "internet news" channel about riding her bike. He is so distraught and missing the old glory days of being a legend in his own mind.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
🤪 🤪 🤪When he said the peleton was dusty and he wondered why I almost spit out my coffee!

Guess it hasn't been used much! 😂😂😂

Like someone said she doesn't have the muscle tone to hold herself upright on that well enough. With my MS I am unable to sit on one of those bikes safely, it has to be a recumbent one.

Sigh, please take her to aqua therapy somewhere or take a walk or just let a professional work with her at a physical therapy place. One of them will get hurt if they continue to do things this way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This is not directly FA related but thought some would be interested. Certain similarities between the sketchy/shady people running this group and Asa and Big P. Asa a bit more subtle in his managing Big P’s affairs but this is crazy.

Reactions: 10
I hope they didn't use some site online. One that has caretakers on it. Those are so sketchy. It's like hiring a person to mow your lawn. Most are just people doing side jobs, not real professionals.

Maybe they don't want to hear what the doctors have to say. The whole thing is weird. They waste so much time. She needs supportive services in place. It won't get easier as she gets older.
Mayge Angie's List has an autism instructor section.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To try to keep the gunts and flaps dry and odor-free…🤢😂
Pig tells her little Slime humpers that they may have to detox their armpits in order for their deodorant to be effective. So, does this translate to all parts of the body requiring a detox for the Slime to be effective? That is an awfully expensive and intense odor contol plan. 😂 You know she has to use deodorant under the gunt rolls. 😂 She should hash tag the tit out of #secretclinicalstrength #johnson&johnson

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That is what I was thinking too. That could not have felt good …just the little part we saw. She can’t tell him if she is hurt. That makes it ten times worse in my mind. Have to say, it really is eye opening to see that Abbie does not even have the cognitive ability to know to support herself and/or lift herself back up. So she doesn’t know how to pedal..meh…but the inability to help herself in treacherous situations is pretty telling.
In Asshat's production he tries so hard to make Abbie look like she is progressing and doing NT type things.. like the Peloton.. he really actually is showing how low her cognitive ability actually is...and how IDD she is..how much she needs PROFESSIONAL therapies. Abbie DID NOT want to get on the Peloton.

Looking at that pick of Abbie sliding down the peloton.. she could have also broken her pelvic bone..ugh.. can you imagine?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Sounds like they fall out of the brackets for care according to their income. They can't have it both ways. You either have a lower income and she gets more covered or you have a higher income and some of it has to come out of your pocket. Looks like they are trying to get things for free AND not spend any of their money.
That's not how it works. Abby has a Medicaid wavier, so she qualifies for these services. Her parents income has nothing to do with it due to her disability.

Reactions: 13
I guess she did go after all. I wonder what’s going on above…nap? Play? Tantrum? Flopping and refusing to get up?
03B4C511-103B-4E32-B35B-E3A887EA05B0.jpeg

Y’all. Why. Why?? Why would you depIct your daughter this way?
EXACTLY 👍

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
In Asshat's production he tries so hard to make Abbie look like she is progressing and doing NT type things.. like the Peloton.. he really actually is showing how low her cognitive ability actually is...and how IDD she is..how much she needs PROFESSIONAL therapies. Abbie DID NOT want to get on the Peloton.

Looking at that pick of Abbie sliding down the peloton.. she could have also broken her pelvic bone..ugh.. can you imagine?
I cannot imagine. How in the world would they handle Abbie with a broken pelvis? Seriously? They would have to keep her damn near catatonic the entire time.
I don’t see a single thing that says “sensory needs” in this pic, you?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sounds like they fall out of the brackets for care according to their income. They can't have it both ways. You either have a lower income and she gets more covered or you have a higher income and some of it has to come out of your pocket. Looks like they are trying to get things for free AND not spend any of their money.
Yea, Abbie is on a waiver program due to her disability, that waves her parents income and assets, to allow her to receive Medicaid and extended benefits (like respite). Their income has nothing to do with it.
Now, their laziness over the years, to correct and work with Abbie, is 100% directed upon their abilities to keep Abbie going to therapies and growing as an individual. If Abbie isn’t progressing due to the laziness of their parents, to follow through and do the hard work, once the therapists leave or once they get home, eventually, Medicaid (even private insurance) will stop paying for the therapies.
This has happened with ABA (they all but admitted it) and I am probably guessing it happened with PT (PTs are very quick to discharge, if they feel patients aren’t following through) and probably OT too. Yes, while it is punishing the patient, the insurance companies look at it, as wasting resources that could go to others, that are willing to put in the work and grow…

All of this! I would never put up a picture like this! That is just horrible. Also, where, no sensory is happening here.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Yea, Abbie is on a waiver program due to her disability, that waves her parents income and assets, to allow her to receive Medicaid and extended benefits (like respite). Their income has nothing to do with it.
Now, their laziness over the years, to correct and work with Abbie, is 100% directed upon their abilities to keep Abbie going to therapies and growing as an individual. If Abbie isn’t progressing due to the laziness of their parents, to follow through and do the hard work, once the therapists leave or once they get home, eventually, Medicaid (even private insurance) will stop paying for the therapies.
This has happened with ABA (they all but admitted it) and I am probably guessing it happened with PT (PTs are very quick to discharge, if they feel patients aren’t following through) and probably OT too. Yes, while it is punishing the patient, the insurance companies look at it, as wasting resources that could go to others, that are willing to put in the work and grow…

All of this! I would never put up a picture like this! That is just horrible. Also, where, no sensory is happening here.
Looks to me like an exhausted child that spent her entire day yesterday in the pool while her two fat sot parents got loaded at the Tiki Bar while watching a football game that Mama sow barely comprehends.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I cannot imagine. How in the world would they handle Abbie with a broken pelvis? Seriously? They would have to keep her damn near catatonic the entire time.

I don’t see a single thing that says “sensory needs” in this pic, you?
She looks dead. This is horrific

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.