Fathering Autism #134 Don’t Tell Pig Her Skin Looks Like Salami. If You Do She’ll Tell Her Mommy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my GOD you guys!!! :ROFLMAO:

The only person that got a work out in this video was Asa. His fat ass bent over trying to hook her in that bike was absolutely the biggest waste of time. She was scared, it was awkward. She’s not ready for that. They have little bicycle pedal things that you can put on the floor and sit in a chair and pedal. Start with something like that. She doesn’t get the concept, she’s not strong enough to do any of it on her own. She can’t even hold herself up on the bike. Stop setting her up to fail and start with something basic. Just a bleeping waste of time that I’m sure the humpers will drool all over

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
The thing that gets me is she isn’t teaching.. they aren’t asking her to do things a teacher does. She is being asked to do what brandy did/does. I’ve said it this whole time, they don’t need a teacher, they need a therapist. But the state won’t pay unless it’s homeschool, with a teacher. So this is asshats way of controlling the situation
You're right. It seems that fat , grifting jerk and the girthy one who he knocked up have found a way to circumvent the system:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 23
The only person that got a work out in this video was Asa. His fat ass bent over trying to hook her in that bike was absolutely the biggest waste of time. She was scared, it was awkward. She’s not ready for that. They have little bicycle pedal things that you can put on the floor and sit in a chair and pedal. Start with something like that. She doesn’t get the concept, she’s not strong enough to do any of it on her own. She can’t even hold herself up on the bike. Stop setting her up to fail and start with something basic. Just a bleeping waste of time that I’m sure the humpers will drool all over
OMG.. lets drag the peloton out again..what an idiot! They are DESPERATE for content! Well.. Asshat got a workout... anyway. She is literally trying to get her feet out of the clips and that is why the pedals are moving at all.

Also all these special angels getting cereal.. how much setup did that take? If she were really doing it and it wasnt a production..he could just show it..like the Wee's do... sad because she used to be able to do the cereal bit.. at least partially.

This VLOG makes me think even more the teacher is gone....

Reactions: 34
One thing about the bike BS is that Asa is the only one who wants her to learn.
So what of she learns to pedal? Does she WANT to bike ride? Hell no.
And her fat ass parents have ELECTRIC bikes and scooters- they arent pedaling anywhere.

And Asa, we know that Peloton is dusty. 🐽 🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What a joke he is. Talk about scrapping the bottom for content, and he knows it. most of that filmed on Friday… breakfast a different day. No teacher. Repeat dog walking footage?? Just quit Asa. You’re done. exploiting your kid and invading her privacy for 2000 vlogs is enough. Go continue to work on those other 6 streams,of income, oh wait…you need Abbie, I forgot

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Wasn't Abs getting her own cereal in the tin can over the summer....and who in their right minds clips their child into a Pelton when she is obviously scared to death (cue the holding on for dear life and twisting Asses shirt) while her feet are being restrained. What a way to instill fear of a bike rather than it being a fun way to get around. Let's face it, none of squad uses any form of outdoor toy without power assistance...everyone of their bikes, scooters, one wheels use power except for Sweet Girls who pays the bills.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
And her fat ass parents have ELECTRIC bikes and scooters- they arent pedaling anywhere.

I love passive aggressive Assface, I must confess. 😂 I bet they get into drunken arguments all the time, and this is his way of getting the last jab. The last poke at the porker. 😂🐽😂
He kept the camera on that 10 lbs of chicken in the skillet for a hot minute too.
Oh! Oh! I know why it is dusty! Me! Me! I know! 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️
5D70BCDD-76CD-4D12-A012-828F3666DEF3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

The way he said the Peloton was dusty made me think he was trolling us or his fat ass wife.

He is so out of shape maybe he should be teaching Sweet Girl CPR instead of riding a Peloton. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh my GOD you guys!!! :ROFLMAO:

This isn’t much better than a five months ago either:

Give it up Asa! Even if she pedals, she won’t ever want to actually propel herself down the road and if she does, she doesn’t know to look out and stop for vehicles or people…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
P & A have no concept of portion size or control. That plate of food could feed 2 people🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This isn’t much better than a five months ago either:

Give it up Asa! Even if she pedals, she won’t ever want to actually propel herself down the road and if she does, she doesn’t know to look out and stop for vehicles or people…
Agreed! Honestly, she is going to wind up getting hurt. The way she collapsed and fell forward with all of her weight on the peloton was not great. She has zero muscle tone. Do they ever consider what life looks like if she has a broken bone? Sprained knee? Ankle?

• Angry
Reactions: 26
So they took her to the beach…hands waiting of course…
104E2663-F421-487A-BA45-C07FE9587D6E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Agreed! Honestly, she is going to wind up getting hurt. The way she collapsed and fell forward with all of her weight on the peloton was not great. She has zero muscle tone. Do they ever consider what life looks like if she has a broken bone? Sprained knee? Ankle?
She could have broken a bone with her feet strapped in then collapsing down like that.. I have a Peloton and I cant even imagine doing that on my bike.. and I have muscle tone and a strong core and am flexible. He is going to get Abbie... or possibly both of them hurt in his quest for CONTENT ..and the home school - sweet girl is progressing narrative

• Angry
  • Sick
OMG Ass is so stupid can't ge see Abbie is hating pedaling and she has no idea what she's doing. No way was she pedaling. And the breakfast...independence...yeah rught!!!!!
good grief,that fat ass is huffing,puffing showing her how to pedal.Exercising in your pool or outside walking is something she knows how to do,you Dickwad.A PE teacher you are NOT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I only watched enough of the vlog to grab a few screenshots...I can't handle his voice any longer! :eek:😵😵
CerealIndependent.jpg

He had freaking cameras all over the place in this vlog. 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot (2856).png

It's nice to see he gets his ideas from here as the Peloton was mentioned by someone recently!!:unsure::ROFLMAO:😂😂
When Abbie sat down I was so rooting for her! 👏🎉🎆
Go ABBIE, GO!!!! Make this teaching moment so much work and miserable for him!!😁
Screenshot (2857).png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She could have broken a bone with her feet strapped in then collapsing down like that.. I have a Peloton and I cant even imagine doing that on my bike.. and I have muscle tone and a strong core and am flexible. He is going to get Abbie... or possibly both of them hurt in his quest for CONTENT ..and the home school - sweet girl is progressing narrative
That is what I was thinking too. That could not have felt good …just the little part we saw. She can’t tell him if she is hurt. That makes it ten times worse in my mind. Have to say, it really is eye opening to see that Abbie does not even have the cognitive ability to know to support herself and/or lift herself back up. So she doesn’t know how to pedal..meh…but the inability to help herself in treacherous situations is pretty telling.

• Sad
  • Angry
It IS hard to relinquish control to others especially with your kids but they are right there. That is why I say if they went through a hospital with a respected autism neurologist they will set up things for you. They will help you find a good fit, it may take a few people but that's ok.

What is this persons credentials? How is she trained in working with autistic people?

I just find it so weird that they said THEY found her and THEY researched her.
I worked with the autism population for 20 something years and there’s no way in hell I’d work for this guy. Yeah you may be an expert on your daughter but dude I gots the experience. I‘d be butting heads on the daily with this ex convict. I pretty much have no filter so the first time he pisses me off I’m sure I would have mentioned his convict status..Jes sayin’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I was in the hotel room, yelling at the TV…’she’s terrified! ‘. Also, I think I’m on the no more teacher side. Either that or she refuses to be filmed. Why don’t they give up on the bike riding pretense. Walk with her, swim with her, let her use the skills she has and improve on those.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.