Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie was wearing a completely different outfit..both top and bottom in the vacuuming then in the PE..so most likely they are different days.
I hate this Fugly Bittcchh. The teacher needed a day off. Ha ha . I bet she did. Yea and she didn’t stress about it because she told he BITCH Assa, Geth your daughter.
I am thankful I'm not fat and ugly like you, Pigfucker.

Reactions: 17
At this time, Abbie cannot receive SSI (which is all she would be qualified to receive), due to her parents income and assets.

Once she turns 18 years old, A&P can apply for her to receive it. But, here is the biggest issue, A&P will have to make a budget for these funds. They will have to show SSA (or SSA will contact their mortgage company) and take their mortgage payment and divide it by 3. They will take their taxes and do the same. They will do this with all basic power, water, etc… Here is the kicker, Abbie’s $841 (which is the base SSI payment and Florida SSA doesn’t have supplement), they will deduct this from Abbie’s base care. If these amounts (mortgage, power, insurance, etc), once divided and subtracted off, still leave a balance, then that will be deducted from the $841 and could cause Abbie to receive very little or no payment (as the federal government says the parent/guardian, is providing “in kind” monies and we don’t have to support as much).

Example:
House payment: $2300. Abbie’s 1/3: $766.67
Power: $250. Abbie’s 1/3: $83.33
Water: $100. Abbie’s 1/3: $33.33
Insurance: $130 Abbie’s 1/3: $43.33
Food: $600. Abbie’s 1/3: $200.00

Abbie’s Total Spending: $1,126.66
SSI subtraction: $841 = 285.66 (considered “in-kind)
So, the total payment Abbie would be set to receive would only be: $555.34***
(***these are totally fabricated numbers)

Once Abbie is to ever go in residential care, those funds would be immediately stopped..

But, Abbie’s waiver is an adult waiver and would never stop, no matter her parent’s nor her income..’

Reactions: 15
I saw this online and couldn't believe the amount of sugar in these. I only get a regular hot coffee with 2 creams in. Ok, ok, and a donut or two. But I don't go there 10 times or more a week like those swines do.

Reactions: 19
my dad showed us that it takes 15 min.to vacuum,clean the filter,sweep the 'deck'.....have Abbie help you with this,Dumbass.
I find vacuumig to be very relaxing. I love doing it and like you said, it takes no time to maintain when you keep a clean pool. I bet their pool needs to be shocked in a big way and they are too lazy to analyze the water.

I was going to comment on this but you covered it so perfectly I don't need to

Reactions: 12
there is a documentary about Eleanor which portrayed him as a womanizer and pretty much a shitty husband.
There is a fantastic book about her from Michele Albion. I know the author personally

Reactions: 12
I bet I know more about Candace Lorraine Keller than she knows about me.
Bring your ruckus Candace!!
I'll wait.

Reactions: 33
It is. Insurance won't take anything with outdated codes or terms. Infantile Autism is a very outdated term. It wasn't even used on my son's report in 2006. His just says "Autistic Disorder with Global Developmental Delay".
Hi.

Would you mind sharing what age your child was diagnosed? I am currently going through a diagnosis journey with my son. He will likely receive gloval development delay for now (he is 18 months old) and then autism assesment will be around 2yrs of age.

Reactions: 15
well for a start, good Old Candi Lorraine won’t fit on an airplane seat to get across the Atlantic so I think I’m safe from her. Is this the equivalent of little kids threatening to get their big brother on them. What a child!
Or like GodCilla threatening “I’m gonna tell your mommy” lmfao!!!!

Reactions: 20
Why does everything revolve around food?? I think there are much more milestones to hit before grocery shopping. Abbie carrying weekly $500 worth of groceries is not going to help her quality of life. Priorities- just saying.

Reactions: 26
He was 2yrs old. He is now 18yrs old.

I think we know who cilla is posting about…looks like her sis in law and her dont exactly share the same opinions
I like his sis & her wife a lot. Hard to believe they are related .... easy to understand why they have run a mile.

Reactions: 19
SHE TRIED TO LIGHT A CANDLE WITH A PAPER TOWEL!?

WHAT THE HELL!?

NO ONE SHOULD OF BRED WITH THIS WOMAN… ABSOLUTE DARWIN AWARD WINNER!

I can’t…

PAPER TOWEL!?

Reactions: 38
Where is this conversation?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.