Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, is it possible the teacher didn't leave afterall? We saw a snippet of her at the beginning of the vlog... I know they are a few days behind but it is possible that it was old footage to throw us tattlers off...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So, is it possible the teacher didn't leave afterall? We saw a snippet of her at the beginning of the vlog... I know they are a few days behind but it is possible that it was old footage to throw us tattlers off...
Abbie was wearing a completely different outfit..both top and bottom in the vacuuming then in the PE..so most likely they are different days.

Reactions: 21
I still think "developmentally delayed" is still very much on the Massive Delusional train.. as "developmentally delayed" I thought was used for young kids.. that they are delayed for their age but there is hope of them catching up. Would you use "developmentally delayed" for a 17 year old?

If they were losing their delusion.. the would say profound intellectual disability and severe autism...

I noticed the teacher had Abbie vacuuming... this is film worthy for Asshat.. the same task she has been doing for YEARS. Looking up at the ceiling and pushing the vacuum around where they instruct her to go... with prompts. She has done this for years and its the same thing.. she cannot independently vacuum for the purpose of cleaning. I wonder if Asshat is completely making the curriculum for her to follow.

Also.. your profile pic...ewww..I'm guessing that is from P's spam skin..makes me nauseous ..
everything they have shown us in this ‘home schooling’ are things that she has been doing for years- making breakfast, hoovering, packing bags etc. the only thing that is even vaguely new is shopping from a list. There is zero point in her hoovering, she doesn’t understand she is cleaning, she doesn’t understand the reason we clean and what would happen if we don’t. She doesn’t need to be able to do it- she won’t ever live independently. Even if assface says it’s so she can feel like she is contributing to the household, she has no concept of that when she is hoovering. I’d rather see her move those stupid place settings off the table everyday- at least there is an easy to learn link for her to feel like what she is doing has a purpose. She will know that moving them means tea time. Aimlessly pushing a hoover around has no linked positive consequence for her so it serves no purpose to her. They are purely picking the tasks that will make their life easier. They need to pick skills that will give her a bit of control and a sense of purpose in her life even if those tasks have to be made a bit easier for her so that she can do them without as much help. Things like adapted clothes, smaller jugs, do a step for her but not the whole task, visuals. With the right supports in place I think there would be lots that she could do semi-independently even if she can’t do the whole thing. I would also like to see her have thing in her life that she enjoys- Assface get her some sensory toys/children’s toys that she has access to all the time or even at set times through the day would be better than what she has now. She has nothing that brings her enjoy enjoyment and you can see it in her eyes!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It would be interesting to see what a professional face reader would say about ASSa. I'm talking about the kind of person who can analyze a persons facial expressions to see if they are lying. I hope that makes sense. I can't think of the actual professional name for it.
Oooo….good idea!!! I follow Observe on YT…I LOVE HIM. He has been blowing up. I also love his sweet wife. Observe has like 800k subs. He would be great at analyzing Atha and Cilla

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it’s old footage, he cut from Abbie doing the hoovering in homeschooling to them sat on the sofa. The first thing Asa said was something like ‘this is the after school outfit cilla chose’ whatever ass face, the teacher’s left and we know it.

I am LOVING this whole thing start unraveling! FA is falling apart. He just cannot get new subs or increase views unless he shows Abbie in pyjamas or swimming costumes or in other undignified states. People are starting to turn on him on TikTok and Instagram reels. It couldn’t happen to a worse couple

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s insane to me that Abbie is not in PT. The low muscle tone she has is so obvious. Why in the world wouldn’t she be in PT? I’m sure their waiver would cover at least a certain number of hours. If it didn’t then pay for it you selfish pigs. The girl is 17 and can barely move, she’s hunched so bad, her poor neck. She can barely raise her arms up and Asafat wants us to believe she can shower??! Delusional lumps of meat.
I would think physical therapy would be priority 1 for poor Abbie. Her poor hands are bent in ways I can't even mimick with my own. Her neck and back MUST cause her pain. I'd say her entire body is in pain because of the lack of muscle. It's just so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So I’m catching up on vlogs..
The Isigah one..
Asa, are you seriously showing off where you keep your security cameras?
In the same house you have shown from top to bottom at this point…
In the same house where you show off what kind of locks you have on your doors?

In the same frickin house that’s address is online!?

Miss me with that tit
Can I say in a not weird way that I love ur comments? You write so concisely and get your point across succinctly . Immusually a buzzed Tattler and my comments reflect that! Lol

Did Atha and Pig run off Lurch and Angry Elf? I guess since they decided they didn't want to be the 4th caregivers for Abbie they're persona non grata. Atha thought he could bamboozle them throwing hints of sleepovers. Not everyone wants to spend hours upon hours with Sweet Girl.

One day when the parents are all dead and gone, and they've gone through their loot and burned every bridge, they'll just be two crappy tit stirrers in the trailer park. We may never see it but it's not hard to see where this is all going.
Is ur profile pic the teacher

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can I say in a not weird way that I love ur comments? You write so concisely and get your point across succinctly . Immusually a buzzed Tattler and my comments reflect that! Lol

Buzzed Tattler! I relate to that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still think "developmentally delayed" is still very much on the Massive Delusional train.. as "developmentally delayed" I thought was used for young kids.. that they are delayed for their age but there is hope of them catching up. Would you use "developmentally delayed" for a 17 year old?
I noticed this comment from Asa when he was going off on that Instagram post. This is what he says about her diagnosis;

B5EA1508-0AFF-426D-A63D-F6412E04608F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

I love @Nicole9Volt's comments too! Sis speaks her mind! I love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wish he'd do one on AssHat
I posted something but I’m behind but the guy from OBSERVE on YT is great. His delivery and voice are great. I may have a crush on him but I’m 48 and could prob be his mom. But I like Nerdy guys…lol! his wife Megan is so cute too. Chill vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yes, it is and we can thank our Tattle friend @Whimsical for this fabulous screen shot. 👏 👏 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can we please please with sugar on top just use Rachet for the teacher? I really really hate seeing Rachel. And I think the tattler who did the awesome research said it was spelled Rachael so at least that is not the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes. She never seems to smile in any of the videos that they posted.
I don't think I would be smiling either if I was working for the Massives in mold manor.. having to follow an idiotic curriculum made up by Asshat.. then being micro managed by Asshat.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I am reading through these IG comments this morning. Moobie Dick used the term “Developmentally Delayed” more yesterday than he has in the entire 17 years of Abbie’s life. Why? That is what I want to know. I wonder if now that “schooling” is taking place at home and not behind the film free walls of JSA, he now realizes it will be virtually impossible to hide the fact that the IDD very much plays a role in Abbie’s capabilities?
Just typing out loud…lol
Good Morning and Good Day to you guyth.❤
Nah, because then he would have to admit Abbie will never be riding her bike to the shops, or making her own dinner. Developmentally delayed is their nice way of trying to make it seem not as profound as it is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.