Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extraordinarily weak and insecure. I bet he has his own meltdowns when someone expresses an opposing opinion. He tries to keep it together to make a vlog and tell us all how completely and totally wrong we are for even having the slightest doubt that he was correct all along.
Wasn't he saying the other day that he doesn't care what others think of him? 🤣 🤣 😆😆
Not only weak and insecure, but immature as well. "I'm ALWAYS right, about EVERYTHING, and you're not allowed to say different because that's being mean to me!" lol Well actually, to put it more into Asshat's terms "If you disagree with me then you must be stupid! Let me explain and show how stupid you are!"
😆🤣😆🤣😆
OH, HE TOTALLY CARES!! Why?? We all know, it is all about $$$$!! Pissed off people, means decreased viewers (unfollowing and unsubscribing), which, is less money. Makes me wonder, how many "real" people are true subscribers vs what he has purchased...hmmmm?!?!?

I have always taken my children on individual “dates” there is absolutely nothing weird about that. My two boys and two girls loved their mom dates. Now they are all in their twenties 28, 26, 24, 20 and will call me up and say hey mom how about I take you on a dinner date Saturday just you and me. And I love it. I also took my daughters on a mother daughter dates not just the boys . It was a good way to connect with them as individuals without outside noise from the other kids and it helped develop our individual relationships. It was a time for them to sometimes unleash annoyance or sometimes to confide in me. I had 4 children and they are all super close as siblings and I do think that having them feel as individuals and not always grouped together as the “kids” was a very well rounded way to do it. All of them could feel special and get the one on one they needed from us as parents. Life is busy when you have multiple children especially now a days when both parents work or like in my situation a single mother for many years and during those busy times we forget to take time to enjoy the kids as individuals. So please don’t look into things in a such a disturbing way when something’s are really genuine and good.
Everyone has their own perspective and views, not everyone will agree on everything; so with that you are totally entitled to your opinion and me to mine...it is all good :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They love to point out that pig cooks for an army every time she cooks, like that’s a good thing. Maybe if she didn’t do that, you all wouldn’t be so bleeping fat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is the teacher dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. I'm sorry but to be treated as a professional you have to dress as one. Yes she needs to be able to move etc because of Abbie but she should wear jeans that are darker and somewhat tailored as well as a shirt or blouse. No school would allow a teacher to wear such a casual ensemble. She looks like she's going to garden, pick trash up on the road side or other activities that will get you dirty- yep I just opened myself up for Abbie's poonami being at the top of the dirty list.

Basically A&P will be apt to bark out orders, tell her what to do and when to do something. If you want to be respected as a professional then you have to present yourself as one.
while I wouldn’t expect her to wear a business suit, there are easy ways of looking presentable but practical and comfortable. The school I’ve just left was for children with behavioural difficulties (I.e I got spat on regularly, hit, kicked etc) plus working with younger children you’re painting, getting on the floor with them, playing games at playtime etc. I used to wear black skinny jeans/jeggings, with a basic t-shirt or a t-shirt with the school logo on and then we also had staff zip up jackets with the school logo on. I wore black trainers, like converse type of trainers but the sole is black too. I was comfortable and practical but I didn’t look like a slob. Wouldn’t dream of turning up for work in a baggy t-shirt and jeans- unless is was a non-uniform day or an inset day (training day) even then I wouldn’t be quite as slobby!

Today's vlog
didn’t they just spend $600 at the supermarket last week? Why are they getting another big shop in?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Worked in this field for 20+ years. Yoga pants, tshirts, hoodies and sketcher shoes. 99% of the time I am in all black. When I envision a teacher, it's comfy clothes and a lanyard. It sounds like maybe you have low self-esteem. duck what other people think. You sound well qualified and your on FA tattle, you gotta be cool! But seriously, I wouldn't read into it so much.
Daughter of a teacher here...and before Covid, I also volunteered at a lot of community events that involved kids, schools, day programs, etc. I find classroom teachers, especially classroom teachers of older kids, often get more "dressed up" (and even then, that often means leggings with a button-down instead of leggings with a t-shirt) due to school dress codes or parental expectations...but when it comes to younger kids and special ed, black leggings with a casual top and running shoes or slip-ons are most people's "uniform."

The medical field is similar...in situations when we're not wearing scrubs, wearing a pair of leggings or jeans with some comfy clogs is considered "professional" enough. These are fields where you gotta be able to move! I think 90% of the nurses wore black leggings, a white tank top or hospital logo tee, and either a zipper hoodie/jacket or a big ol' cardigan to my most recent in-service.

Hell, even Brandy, who is being held up as a paragon of teacherly fashion here, has worn t-shirts with jeans and sandals to her sessions with Abbie. For example:
maxresdefault.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dear lord baby Jesus- the humpers are probably in tears over all the Abbitude.
I mean its adorable when your child refuses to even stand up when you ask! It will be even cuter in 15 years!
55 yr old Asa pleading with his nearly 30 year old daughter to stand up, while his bedridden 600 lb wife is cooking piccata on a bedside hot plate. 🤗🤗

And they are working on hygiene in school. Hmmm.
According to Asa , Abbie didnt understand the process of getting a glass of water before her food- but she will understand having to brush her hair or teeth at random times throughout the day?? Thats logical. 👌

P.S. I hope all their lemons are stolen again this year! 🙏 :cool:🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
At first I was hurt.

Then introspective about my own choices.

Now I’m not sure HOW I feel with all of the comments about the teacher’s attire.

I am an experienced teacher with two graduate degrees, one in special education with an emphasis in severe-profound/multiple disabilities. I am licensed in multiple areas in three states and have served as EC Lead, Autism Lead, and currently as special education chair for my school. My evaluations are exemplary.

I wear blue jeans, tennis shoes, and an untucked shirt most days. I’m not gorgeous, and I’m heavy.

And at this point bewildered if I’m being honest.
I am a retired teacher and my post about professional attire stands. I allowed that wearing dark colored jeans that appear tailored stands. Wearing a shirt or blouse stands. So why has this hurt your feelings because your description of your clothing follows what I consider professional. I'm most likely much older than you but it's true that we make our opinions of others within a few minutes and that includes our attire. That does not mean $$$ it means appropriate to the job/event you are attending. Would someone wear a cocktail dress to teach in...no they wouldn't that too is inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And another thing!
P is just a fat ass, who cannot imagine preparing a normal amount of food.
She made the excuse that she halved the chicken, so 4 breasts turned into eight.
Bullshit. One, she couldve have simply froze half of them instead of cooking them.
And did anyone notice that on the island along with the lemons and chicken and cream, were TWO boxes of spaghetti?
For three people!! 🐽🐽🐽
She better insure that Rolex, because at this rate its going to bust right off her wrist and be gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What a shame. She seems to have put a lot of work into building her career. I am not sure if she is a deluded humper or if she was completely unaware/lied to about what Abby is capable of. She needs to run now before he throws her under the bus for not being able to turn Abby into a "normal girl". When she fails throughout no fault of her own he will probably make another "caregiver abuse" video. There is no way this ends with her reputation intact.
I cant even think how i would feel if i was being filmed. She looks uncomfortable AF. I wonder uf sh gets paid extra to be filmed

• Sad
  • Heart
I'm very much old school and while working in a professional job you need to look professional. I think that her presentation was really bad. I don't believe that the teacher should be wearing her "good clothes" as she needs to be comfortable, able to deal with the physical aspect of this job and the messiness that she will no doubt encounter. I think nursing scrubs and sneakers would be appropriate in this setting. Scrubs are comfortable and easy to wash.
Fwiw, as a nurse I actually think it would be extremely inappropriate for a teacher to wear scrubs 🤷‍♀️ Scrubs imply the person wearing them is going to perform health or body-related care (for example spa workers who wear scrubs) that a teacher should not be expected to do.

Cilla without a filter and trick camera angles.

Blurry, but she's basically a blob with a head and that chair is getting smaller and smaller.

1660954523598.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
At first I was hurt.

Then introspective about my own choices.

Now I’m not sure HOW I feel with all of the comments about the teacher’s attire.

I am an experienced teacher with two graduate degrees, one in special education with an emphasis in severe-profound/multiple disabilities. I am licensed in multiple areas in three states and have served as EC Lead, Autism Lead, and currently as special education chair for my school. My evaluations are exemplary.

I wear blue jeans, tennis shoes, and an untucked shirt most days. I’m not gorgeous, and I’m heavy.

And at this point bewildered if I’m being honest.
And I am sure you look beautiful every day.
You are also not on a vlog for the world to see. And I am also sure you can dress for the occasion if need be.
Remember we were snarking on a "teacher" we don't know From what I know of you from reading here I would be hard pressed to say something negative about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wtf seriously? No wonder he's socially stunted.

1660954616825.png
1660954885985.png

Trying to hide the belly. Give it up Cillapotamus.

1660954666507.png
1660954725680.png

How many bikes and toys does wonder boy have?

1660954805333.png

Tell me this is not just for 3 people??

1660955128604.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Asshat calls her out on the chicken breasts. Her logic but it was 4 chicken breasts cut in half.

1660955219721.png

And he's throwing the digs in at her. Look at his face. :ROFLMAO:

1660955347201.png

And how she eats. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.