Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems well educated..they must be paying her a fortune. She needs to set some boundaries with the Massives pronto.
I am sure they are not paying all of her salary. Asshole is the master bater of getting every pènny he can out of the system. Of using funds that others less fortunate could use. They are wasting money tryjng to teach a one year old new tricks after 17 failed years on their part.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I see Assa only responding because even his biggest supporters saw the damage he did with this teacher with his interfering. He saw that he was wrong and can’t stand being wrong so tried to explain himself even though his explanation only proved him more wrong. In his explanation of interfering he stated that he wants the homeschooling to go faster then what they would do at school to get to know Abbie at the beginning of the school year. Which makes no sense at all. The teacher is laying down what her expectations are of Abbie and Abbie was refusing. Maybe Abbie does things differently with family but the whole point is for her to learn and accept directions and proper ways. He stepped in and ruined the teachers credibility and damaged Abbies trust in the teacher by directing her to do it differently. The most worrisome thing about this is with him inverting himself during a stand off is that it’s teaching Abby that it’s ok to not follow directions it’s setting a very bad bad stage. Imagine Abby being in one of her moods and simple request from the teacher out in public and Abby melting down and the teacher not being able to control the situation because that foundation of trust and following her direction was shattered. This could be dangerous and bad.
💯 💯 💯☝☝☝☝

No matter what the situation, Asshat NEEDS to figure out some way to make it so that he was correct all along even if it initially appeared that he wasn't.
He most definitely cannot stand being wrong. On any level. He doesn't appear to realize that his 'explanation' only made things worse.

You're right, he is teaching Abbie that it's acceptable to disregard/ignore what the teacher is asking. It's also teaching her that the way things are done at home w/ Asshat will always be how things are done in every situation with every person.
While Abbie DOES need consistency and needs to be able to know what to expect... Asshat is going about it the wrong way. It's not being helpful to Abbie and it certainly is not expanding her world.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think it’s just the use of the word date, if I asked my boys out for a date they’d think I was stark raving weird and gross. Yet I love when I have them one on one - at times - usually in the car. That’s when they talk, with less filters.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's becoming more and more clear with this homeschooling that they just want Abbie as their slave, rather than independent.

Pigrillagluttonpus wants Abbie to be normal so she can use her for her grimevile, or at least more cooperative to her and Assaches orders.

This is all it is, and when Assache and Pigrillagluttonpus see the teacher has not turned her into a real girl and their very own cinderella, then there is going to be some suing involved. JSA and that poor teacher will see them suing them for not making Abbie their special normal teen who is all trendy and cool.

Abbie looks like she is pregnant, the birthing people look drunker than usual, and this is going to end badly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's desperate for sales.

Oh please let Sherri Havernick show up and whoever that other Maass cop was. I hope the worst of the humpers show up. And please, please film it.

And what are they going to do when that creepy guy shows up to see his beautiful smart so pretty Abbie princess that he loves?
That sounds like a bleeping nightmare!

Screenshot_20220819-144628-086~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Big P’s slime news. so I’ve noticed, initially she had 2 Directors - then she started hanging with the women she has featured lately. Well besides the woman who recruited her, this woman also jumped Ship to Bellame. 😂😂😂😂 the company where that other Hun caused the uproar about being fat.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here is Abbie giving some "Abbitude"...Asshat is sooo proud!

He's been "dressing up" since the teacher's been coming. Not his wrinkly tshirts and flat brimmed hats - but wrinkly button up shirts!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Honestly, I'm baffles that P and Asa get money to pay for Abbie's homeschooling that they're able to profit from. I can't see how this is legal, and if it is, it shouldn't be. If they wanted to pull her out and film it to make money off of, all grants/tax payers money should be taken from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok last slime post but just for those interested - This is from 1 of the 5 top women at Slime. Notice her total group volume is close to 1 million dollars. Her personal sales are no where near what Big P’s are. But Big P’s Team can only manage 30k pm on good ones. Plus her 30-40k which is still an amazing amount. But will never get big bucks from a downline - and yes dear it’s like a pyramid scheme.

This is the Lipstick Mamas push. :).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
At first I was hurt.

Then introspective about my own choices.

Now I’m not sure HOW I feel with all of the comments about the teacher’s attire.

I am an experienced teacher with two graduate degrees, one in special education with an emphasis in severe-profound/multiple disabilities. I am licensed in multiple areas in three states and have served as EC Lead, Autism Lead, and currently as special education chair for my school. My evaluations are exemplary.

I wear blue jeans, tennis shoes, and an untucked shirt most days. I’m not gorgeous, and I’m heavy.

And at this point bewildered if I’m being honest.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
At first I was hurt.

Then introspective about my own choices.

Now I’m not sure HOW I feel with all of the comments about the teacher’s attire.

I am an experienced teacher with two graduate degrees, one in special education with an emphasis in severe-profound/multiple disabilities. I am licensed in multiple areas in three states and have served as EC Lead, Autism Lead, and currently as special education chair for my school. My evaluations are exemplary.

I wear blue jeans, tennis shoes, and an untucked shirt most days. I’m not gorgeous, and I’m heavy.

And at this point bewildered if I’m being honest.
Worked in this field for 20+ years. Yoga pants, tshirts, hoodies and sketcher shoes. 99% of the time I am in all black. When I envision a teacher, it's comfy clothes and a lanyard. It sounds like maybe you have low self-esteem. duck what other people think. You sound well qualified and your on FA tattle, you gotta be cool! But seriously, I wouldn't read into it so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just got around to watching Asa’s Butt Hurt video. Abbie sounded like a bleeping wild animal. Not just her normal honking and yelling, but wild cheetah sounding screeches and tit. He is so full of tit it’s painful, but that wild animal sounding stuff… I would pull my hair out

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Looks like all the former Slimer Huns hit up Poolza to recruit and formulate the mass exodus! What a shitshow....pass the buttered popcorn 🍿! LMAO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Worked in this field for 20+ years. Yoga pants, tshirts, hoodies and sketcher shoes. 99% of the time I am in all black. When I envision a teacher, it's comfy clothes and a lanyard. It sounds like maybe you have low self-esteem. duck what other people think. You sound well qualified and your on FA tattle, you gotta be cool! But seriously, I wouldn't read into it so much.
OMG your profile pic... I just realized what it was! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just got around to watching Asa’s Butt Hurt video. Abbie sounded like a bleeping wild animal. Not just her normal honking and yelling, but wild cheetah sounding screeches and tit. He is so full of tit it’s painful, but that wild animal sounding stuff… I would pull my hair out
It’s probably her celebratory noise to celebrate her personal victory over not having to mind the poor nanny nursemaid teacher.

And as for the attire teacher is wearing. I’d wear the exact same thing. I’d consider the setting and the people. Plus I’d want to wear clothes I could sterilize after wearing. On second thought it’d be better to wear a hazmat suit or something disposal so you don’t get that crappy environment on you and you can get rid of it before entering your own home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s probably her celebratory noise to celebrate her personal victory over not having to mind the poor nanny nursemaid teacher.

And as for the attire teacher is wearing. I’d wear the exact same thing. I’d consider the setting and the people. Plus I’d want to wear clothes I could sterilize after wearing. On second thought it’d be better to wear a hazmat suit or something disposal so you don’t get that crappy environment on you and you can get rid of it before entering your own home.
I'm very much old school and while working in a professional job you need to look professional. I think that her presentation was really bad. I don't believe that the teacher should be wearing her "good clothes" as she needs to be comfortable, able to deal with the physical aspect of this job and the messiness that she will no doubt encounter. I think nursing scrubs and sneakers would be appropriate in this setting. Scrubs are comfortable and easy to wash.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.