Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whale, whale, I dont think we will see any more of Hogboys excruciatingly boring vlogs now that he is holed up on his own in that ski lodge. What I want to know is where is the lovely Taj and his other mates. They ran a mile at the first opportunity.

Whatever caused the Hoglets dramatic weight loss was soon reversed after a Summer in the Stye. His love handles had reappeared in the last vlog when he was in swimming shorts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did you all notice that when the teacher was locking the pantry..Asshat had Abbie select one of those stickies that she wanted a break and told her to give it to the teacher.... She put one thing in the pantry .. he has no respect for the teacher to do that undermines her as well.... she probably had her own plan on how to handle "breaks".

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Why does Priscilla post about how much she loves her family and posts Isaiah as the thumbnail?? Is Abbie not considered family??
If she had her way Abbie wouldn't be in any photos. The only time she puts her in one is for views.

Interesting picture that Isaiah is using as his Instagram avatar.

1660928500748.png
1660928609863.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Why does Priscilla post about how much she loves her family and posts Isaiah as the thumbnail?? Is Abbie not considered family??
Why not use his pic? Hes her child too. The world doesnt revolve around Abbie.

Been a busy week so Im trying to catch up. My scattered thoughts:
Asa is so freaking weak. Cant stand ANY critical opinions, he must IMMEDIATELY respond. 😂 😂

Asa made a big speech a few vlogs back that part of this "education" is for Abbie to learn how to handle "real" life, handle curve balls...yet he immediately overrode the teacher by letting her get her food before the water. He missed the point entirely, which was Abbie cannot or will not follow simple instructions unless there is a positive reinforcer. She didnt get the water because she didnt want it. She got the food because she did want it. He wants her to do things, but lets her choose how they are done. Not gonna fly in the vocational/working world Tubby.

They have offered no explanation as to why she is suddenly increasing ABA, after announcing to the world 2 years ago that she no longer needed ABA.

Isaiahs lucky hes outta there. I think tension in that house is off the charts when the cameras are off. Asa's worried about humpers questioning his methods, P is worried about sales and keeping the Titanic afloat. As we saw last night, Abbie runs about honking and yelling and turning lights on and off- shes hardly "tired" from a long day cart riding and eating. What a tit show!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The cart is their mode of transportation. 🧐 Does this chick even have a valid drivers license? tit seems so sketchy. 🤣
Also, and this may seem trite, but what teacher shows up for a "first day of work" in
The cart is their mode of transportation. 🧐 Does this chick even have a valid drivers license? tit seems so sketchy. 🤣
And this may seem trite, but what "teacher" shows up for the "first day of school" in faded jeans and an untucked tee-shirt? She will more than likely never earn the respect of Ass and Pig but she will be interacting with the therapists and should look the part of a professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fat Boys desperate explanation vlog showed just how miserable their evenings really are with non-stop honking and yelling and lights going on and off. I would go literally mad but not once do they tell her off or send her to her room. That child is allowed to get away with totally unacceptable behaviour. It is beyond ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Also, and this may seem trite, but what teacher shows up for a "first day of work" in

Hmmmm?

EDIT:
Oh, this should be GOOOOOOD!!
Put on yer hip-waders, folks!
duck YOU ASSA!
If you and your fat useless sown would have parented her correctly all along then she would have been a much different young lady than the feral beast she is now.
I wish these fat slobs had the capacity to feel shame.
They do not deserve to be Abbie's parents,

• Heart
So am I right in thinking Nurse Ratchet was the one in One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest? If so, that is the best nom de plume for this teacher woman whom I bet goes home and screams after each days homeschooling and then consumes a bottle of wine!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Asa is so freaking weak. Cant stand ANY critical opinions, he must IMMEDIATELY respond. 😂 😂
Extraordinarily weak and insecure. I bet he has his own meltdowns when someone expresses an opposing opinion. He tries to keep it together to make a vlog and tell us all how completely and totally wrong we are for even having the slightest doubt that he was correct all along.
Wasn't he saying the other day that he doesn't care what others think of him? 🤣 🤣 😆😆
Not only weak and insecure, but immature as well. "I'm ALWAYS right, about EVERYTHING, and you're not allowed to say different because that's being mean to me!" lol Well actually, to put it more into Asshat's terms "If you disagree with me then you must be stupid! Let me explain and show how stupid you are!"
😆🤣😆🤣😆

• Heart
RIGHT!! I found it really weird, she said "DATE" with Isaiah! I am like ""WHOOP THERE IT IS"!! Maybe it is normal to say that, but I have never heard anyone (family or friends) referring to "going on a date" with their 20 year old son, about to be 21 :eek:😬🤢
I have always taken my children on individual “dates” there is absolutely nothing weird about that. My two boys and two girls loved their mom dates. Now they are all in their twenties 28, 26, 24, 20 and will call me up and say hey mom how about I take you on a dinner date Saturday just you and me. And I love it. I also took my daughters on a mother daughter dates not just the boys . It was a good way to connect with them as individuals without outside noise from the other kids and it helped develop our individual relationships. It was a time for them to sometimes unleash annoyance or sometimes to confide in me. I had 4 children and they are all super close as siblings and I do think that having them feel as individuals and not always grouped together as the “kids” was a very well rounded way to do it. All of them could feel special and get the one on one they needed from us as parents. Life is busy when you have multiple children especially now a days when both parents work or like in my situation a single mother for many years and during those busy times we forget to take time to enjoy the kids as individuals. So please don’t look into things in a such a disturbing way when something’s are really genuine and good.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have always taken my children on individual “dates” there is absolutely nothing weird about that. My two boys and two girls loved their mom dates. Now they are all in their twenties 28, 26, 24, 20 and will call me up and say hey mom how about I take you on a dinner date Saturday just you and me. And I love it. I also took my daughters on a mother daughter dates not just the boys . It was a good way to connect with them as individuals without outside noise from the other kids and it helped develop our individual relationships. It was a time for them to sometimes unleash annoyance or sometimes to confide in me. I had 4 children and they are all super close as siblings and I do think that having them feel as individuals and not always grouped together as the “kids” was a very well rounded way to do it. All of them could feel special and get the one on one they needed from us as parents. Life is busy when you have multiple children especially now a days when both parents work or like in my situation a single mother for many years and during those busy times we forget to take time to enjoy the kids as individuals. So please don’t look into things in a such a disturbing way when something’s are really genuine and good.
One on one time with kids, no matter what their age, is a good thing. But Priscilla's strange relationship with her eldest is the subject of many threads here. Know you're new here so just letting you know not to take things personal - we're here to snark on the Massholes, not each other. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
More for the BS-o-meter: this was posed for content. The fork isn’t anywhere near her hand or at an angle that shows she was eating this, and we know she eats with a fork, shoveling in food she likes quickly until it is gone or they make her put the fork down to “take a break” and breathe between bites. Lies, lies, and more lies. 🙄🙄🙄

The lip droop is just like momma sow.
She ate it without dressing? Gee, what a concept! Vegetables.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Extraordinarily weak and insecure. I bet he has his own meltdowns when someone expresses an opposing opinion. He tries to keep it together to make a vlog and tell us all how completely and totally wrong we are for even having the slightest doubt that he was correct all along.
Wasn't he saying the other day that he doesn't care what others think of him? 🤣 🤣 😆😆
Not only weak and insecure, but immature as well. "I'm ALWAYS right, about EVERYTHING, and you're not allowed to say different because that's being mean to me!" lol Well actually, to put it more into Asshat's terms "If you disagree with me then you must be stupid! Let me explain and show how stupid you are!"
😆🤣😆🤣😆
I see Assa only responding because even his biggest supporters saw the damage he did with this teacher with his interfering. He saw that he was wrong and can’t stand being wrong so tried to explain himself even though his explanation only proved him more wrong. In his explanation of interfering he stated that he wants the homeschooling to go faster then what they would do at school to get to know Abbie at the beginning of the school year. Which makes no sense at all. The teacher is laying down what her expectations are of Abbie and Abbie was refusing. Maybe Abbie does things differently with family but the whole point is for her to learn and accept directions and proper ways. He stepped in and ruined the teachers credibility and damaged Abbies trust in the teacher by directing her to do it differently. The most worrisome thing about this is with him inverting himself during a stand off is that it’s teaching Abby that it’s ok to not follow directions it’s setting a very bad bad stage. Imagine Abby being in one of her moods and simple request from the teacher out in public and Abby melting down and the teacher not being able to control the situation because that foundation of trust and following her direction was shattered. This could be dangerous and bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I feel ya.
If this date business was with anyone but Priscilla Maass, it would be viewed differently.
She's gross and she has an extremely strange "love" for her boy man child.
On the other hand, she despises Abbie.
She's garbage.

• Heart
She ate it without dressing? Gee, what a concept! Vegetables.
I dont believe she ate a single thing out of that bowl - it was totally posed to make the humpers believe she eats healthily despite her very obvious weight gain. Poor Abbie is morphing into her mother with heavy legs and an increasing belly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
One on one time with kids, no matter what their age, is a good thing. But Priscilla's strange relationship with her eldest is the subject of many threads here. Know you're new here so just letting you know not to take things personal - we're here to snark on the Massholes, not each other. :)
I understand what this is about and I didn’t take anything personally and I do think her relationship with Isaiah is more then weird. I wasn’t snarking at you. I disagree with almost everything they do. However putting something out there in that context of weird and gross as it was said is a strong allegation and it may trigger people that have had gross and weird experiences with their parents and it is beyond the scope of SNARK. I’m all for snark but not putting shade in that direction. Some people hate them so much that some actions of good people that mirror their actions could be questioned in mere worry of being viewed as like them and I wanted to put it out there that going on dates with your children is not weird or gross when done for genuine reasons.

I feel ya.
If this date business was with anyone but Priscilla Maass, it would be viewed differently.
She's gross and she has an extremely strange "love" for her boy man child.
On the other hand, she despises Abbie.
She's garbage.
I agree

• Angry
Reactions: 9
With minimal effort, and with what Piggy shared on her lives, I'm pretty sure I found nurse Ratchet. She is an RBT and worked previously as a Special Ed teacher. This is her work bio: born and raised in Philadelphia, PA. She received a Bachelor’s Degree from Holy Family University in Elementary Education (K-6) and Exceptional Student Education (K-12). After graduating from college, she moved to Florida to begin her career as a special education teacher. She taught special education for nine years before becoming a behavior coach. As a coach, she helps develop and implement behavior plans with students. Six years ago Rachael received her certification as a Registered Behavior Technician. She began working part time for BSC two years ago. Rachael really enjoys working with her clients and seeing their progress. During her free time, she enjoys reading and being outdoors.
Well at least her name isn’t spelled the same as mine. I cringe every time he says the name.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With minimal effort, and with what Piggy shared on her lives, I'm pretty sure I found nurse Ratchet. She is an RBT and worked previously as a Special Ed teacher. This is her work bio: born and raised in Philadelphia, PA. She received a Bachelor’s Degree from Holy Family University in Elementary Education (K-6) and Exceptional Student Education (K-12). After graduating from college, she moved to Florida to begin her career as a special education teacher. She taught special education for nine years before becoming a behavior coach. As a coach, she helps develop and implement behavior plans with students. Six years ago Rachael received her certification as a Registered Behavior Technician. She began working part time for BSC two years ago. Rachael really enjoys working with her clients and seeing their progress. During her free time, she enjoys reading and being outdoors.
What a shame. She seems to have put a lot of work into building her career. I am not sure if she is a deluded humper or if she was completely unaware/lied to about what Abby is capable of. She needs to run now before he throws her under the bus for not being able to turn Abby into a "normal girl". When she fails throughout no fault of her own he will probably make another "caregiver abuse" video. There is no way this ends with her reputation intact.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
They might have told the teacher to just dress casual, but the first thing every notices was her clothes and I do agree that she should have looked more professional. She is a teacher and I'm sure she's had proper training, but Aswwipe's plan was to undermine the new teacher, correct her to embarrass her and everyone watching. Most of what he said in that explanation video made no sense. Hopefully Rachael made it known that she didn't appreciate him butting in..they've had plenty of time to talk about Abs nuances and how they handle mishandle things instead of correcting the teacher on camera. What a butt wipe, I can smell him all the way on my side of the state.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.