Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL... first time I have heard a little realism from her. I can just imagine her in leggings.

Pig talking about how they are focusing on life skills..like cooking, housework, shopping... they always start way passed Abbie's actual functioning level... how about starting on toilet training , discipline, adding a few non food words , brushing teeth, hair, washing hands..not pretend..but for real.
Life skills to me would be just that…toileting, teeth brushing, getting dressed, bathing, making your bed, helping with basic chores around the house, etc., not learning to grocery shop and going out in the community. Don’t they already do that? They take her everywhere whether she’s comfortable doing it or notand when she’s not, they expect things to be restructured around Abbie. How is that working for them? We are just back from vacation down the shore, yup, Jersey girl here, and while out, we saw a group of severely disabled adults out for the day with their school. They were all together, waiting in line with their caregivers and aides. I couldn’t help but wonder if that wouldn’t be more advantageous for Abbie? Qualified therapists and teachers, round the clock eyes on, and activities structured to meet the needs of these individuals. Caring for a disabled adult is a full time job in and of itself. Why would you want to try and fill the need of being not only caregiver and teacher? What benefit for your child/adult? There is more to the story than just wanting to teach life skills in their home. Sorry, they are some of the things that should have already been taught at home and at school and supported and practiced in the home.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
With minimal effort, and with what Piggy shared on her lives, I'm pretty sure I found nurse Ratchet. She is an RBT and worked previously as a Special Ed teacher. This is her work bio: born and raised in Philadelphia, PA. She received a Bachelor’s Degree from Holy Family University in Elementary Education (K-6) and Exceptional Student Education (K-12). After graduating from college, she moved to Florida to begin her career as a special education teacher. She taught special education for nine years before becoming a behavior coach. As a coach, she helps develop and implement behavior plans with students. Six years ago Rachael received her certification as a Registered Behavior Technician. She began working part time for BSC two years ago. Rachael really enjoys working with her clients and seeing their progress. During her free time, she enjoys reading and being outdoors.
Yes, that is her. She's on FB but doesn't have much posted other than a couple of photos of herself.

Reactions: 13
Here we go Tattlers...this is going to be entertaining!!!! 🤭

View attachment 1510445

View attachment 1510446

View attachment 1510447

View attachment 1510448

View attachment 1510449

I almost gave her laser eyes but she is doing a damn good job looking irritated without them!!! 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1510450

Meanwhile....
View attachment 1510452

Abbie did go grocery shopping and get Big P her snacks, so there is that, right! They want her to know life skills, and keeping Porky full of snacks is apparently top on the list!!!!:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1510453
Why is the teacher dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. I'm sorry but to be treated as a professional you have to dress as one. Yes she needs to be able to move etc because of Abbie but she should wear jeans that are darker and somewhat tailored as well as a shirt or blouse. No school would allow a teacher to wear such a casual ensemble. She looks like she's going to garden, pick trash up on the road side or other activities that will get you dirty- yep I just opened myself up for Abbie's poonami being at the top of the dirty list.

Basically A&P will be apt to bark out orders, tell her what to do and when to do something. If you want to be respected as a professional then you have to present yourself as one.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is the teacher dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. I'm sorry but to be treated as a professional you have to dress as one. Yes she needs to be able to move etc because of Abbie but she should wear jeans that are darker and somewhat tailored as well as a shirt or blouse. No school would allow a teacher to wear such a casual ensemble. She looks like she's going to garden, pick trash up on the road side or other activities that will get you dirty- yep I just opened myself up for Abbie's poonami being at the top of the dirty list.

Basically A&P will be apt to bark out orders, tell her what to do and when to do something. If you want to be respected as a professional then you have to present yourself as one.
I've never had to utilize a behavior coach, but I don't see a problem with her wearing jeans and a t-shirt working in a home environment. She may be taking Abbie to the park, getting in the pool with her, she'd better be wearing running shoes in case Abbie tries to elope while they're out. She doesn't look sloppy or dirty to me. Jeans aren't comfortable for me but some people prefer them for comfort so maybe they discussed it? It's so hot there, I'd want to be as cool as possible. Hell if she can whip Abbie into shape and teach the Massholes a thing or too, I don't care what she wears!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Time to play Eff, Marry , Kill. This is the first round. Please justify your picks and add your next suggestions. I can't wait for the parental suggestions 😂 😂 Dishy Grandpa can't be included in this game , because....duh...he is dishy!!
View attachment 1510472View attachment 1510473View attachment 1510475
I believe if anyone doesn't select Crystal (out of these 3) I don't want to know. Please don't say it because I'll just cry.

I see that they are trying to givr Abbie the "trendy top bun" but beauty queen Priscilla can't do it right. Instead they have this poor child looking like a dn unicorn and then they photograph and post that tit
This is who Abbie reminds me of with the top knot.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Dipstick Mama was live. All day, from 11am - 11pm, you can "Meet the Teachers". Slimey Slime huns pimping out the slime. Big Bosshog herself will close it out. Invite your family, friends and neighbors!

Screenshot_20220819-095119~2.png

Screenshot_20220819-094546-748.png

Screenshot_20220819-094407-602.png

Screenshot_20220819-100030-209~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
The teacher should not have agreed to be on camera, and they should not have put it out for all the world to see. They are opening up ways for this person to receive all kinds of hate in both the comments and possibly in life for those humpers stealthy enough to do their research. I've heard of vlogger fans writing to schools en masse when they felt their fave vlogger families have been done wrong. It's not safe for the whole world to know.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I've never had to utilize a behavior coach, but I don't see a problem with her wearing jeans and a t-shirt working in a home environment. She may be taking Abbie to the park, getting in the pool with her, she'd better be wearing running shoes in case Abbie tries to elope while they're out. She doesn't look sloppy or dirty to me. Jeans aren't comfortable for me but some people prefer them for comfort so maybe they discussed it? It's so hot there, I'd want to be as cool as possible. Hell if she can whip Abbie into shape and teach the Massholes a thing or too, I don't care what she wears!!
She seems well educated..they must be paying her a fortune. She needs to set some boundaries with the Massives pronto.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He is so full of tit, trying to say that he and his Beast of a wife signed back with Abby, they have never ever signed back with her. Trying to say we couldn't see it because they were behind the camera when they were doing it, seriously? Out of all their vlogs, we would surely have seen it. I hope he is struck down by lightning.View attachment 1510487
Maybe that's why we've never seen him sign to Abbie. "I will sign to Abbie when I don't want any one else to hear" but, if you are signing then how will somebody hear? Furthermore when has he ever not wanted everyone to hear him talking his bs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The teacher should not have agreed to be on camera, and they should not have put it out for all the world to see. They are opening up ways for this person to receive all kinds of hate in both the comments and possibly in life for those humpers stealthy enough to do their research. I've heard of vlogger fans writing to schools en masse when they felt their fave vlogger families have been done wrong. It's not safe for the whole world to know.
I would be willing to bet it was a term of her employment - if she wouldn't be filmed, she wouldn't be hired. Her qualifications seem good - I hope she will assert herself with Asa after this intro period.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t know about the US, but in my country (the little one at the arse end of the world, nuclear free, quickly getting repopulated by US techies with squillions of dollars) has professional standards! I would expect the teacher to be respectably dressed, not in jeans and a t-shirt! I had my own standards working as a nanny / governess, and would never wear jeans and a t-shirt, for even the muckiest of small children!
I just posted my opinion of her dress, we are of the same mind.

Reactions: 12
I am dumbstruck by the fact that neither parent ever learned to use sign language.

Slimelife live marathon. How funny.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I believe if anyone doesn't select Crystal (out of these 3) I don't want to know. Please don't say it because I'll just cry.

This is who Abbie reminds me of with the top knot.
Crystal is the obvious and only choice to marry, it's the other two choices that are the interesting to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm doubtful that teacher could run after Abbie any faster than the Hambeasts. She's at least 230lbs.
She's built like a linebacker which will be helpful for holding Abbie in place but not so helpful for sprinting and/or running.
This homeschooling stuff is just fukery.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am dumbstruck by the fact that neither parent ever learned to use sign language.

Slimelife live marathon. How funny.
To be live for that length of time means the Pig is desperate for sales. And how if she is doing that is she going to see what the teacher is doing with Abbie or have any input?

It has to be very confusing for Abbie to do school stuff in a space that she associates with food and eating. They really should designate the shack as a schoolroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Brandi always looked professional. Even Crazy Nanny (Janet) looked put together. Speaking of Crazy Nanny, Abbie really needs someone like her. She kept her engaged and had a strong connection.

• Heart
About to watch the "Let Me Explain" video....
Asshat in the mental gymnastics competition, round 2!

Funny how he is emphasizing how this person is an absolute stranger yet they had no issues having her take Abbie out in the golfcart to the park etc on her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does Priscilla post about how much she loves her family and posts Isaiah as the thumbnail?? Is Abbie not considered family??

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I always feel P overcooks her food and has no sense about how long to cook it... Both Orzo and Shrimp can easily be overcooked. Orzo can become mushy pretty quick. I bet it turned out the consistency of glue... The shrimp was probably most likely chewy and tough.

P's idea of making something good... is to add cheese, cream, butter, ranch dressing to it.. she has zero finesse to her cooking. I have also seen her overcook eggs and steak.

Abbie probably liked the orzo stuff that are quick and easy to shovel in..and dont take much chewing. They didn't show themselves eating it.. they probably called for take out later.

Seems like P and Asshat are delusional....about everything really.

Her not allowing to be filmed is at least one good sign... we will see if that continues.
the teacher is allowing filming she was filmed on day one! While she was having Abbie set up for her luncH, Abbie was not following her prompts and was pushing back so of course know it all Assa stepped in and made the teacher direct her as he said to. 1. How terrible is this for the poor teacher. 2. He undermined her in front of Abbie as the situation was unfolding so now Abbie won’t have confidence or respect for this woman. He wants to micromanage everything and this will hinder Abbie and this teachers success. What they are seeking for this teacher to accomplish with Abbie is a long reach and now is not going to be successful if he continues to do this.
They say their goal for this nonesense of homeschooling her is for her to be more successful outside the home. Perhaps be able to work outside the home. Well things aren’t done Assa’s way or even Abbies way outside the home. Even when there is work for the disabled they will modify but not change the process to fit how Abbie wants to do it. The whole point is to get her to accept that there are times when the process is different you get-a glass of water before your food. Because that’s how the line works. The teacher was asking for her to do this and Abbie was no willing after a few requests Assa stepped in and said she can get her food first then water. So the teacher changed her course and Abbie did it because Assa said. This messed the whole thing up in my opinion. It was simple but yet very complex in its meaning for her. They are seriously in for a long ride with this. And if the teacher can’t break through and make Abbie respect and trust her by “teaching her” without Assa or Pricilla interfering they might as well teach her themselves and buckle up for Abbie to continue to do as she pleases and not learn new ways and never be able to accept other ways. This makes me sad. Day one and already they are going backwards. Ughhh so frustrating

• Heart
Ahhh just caught P saying "If the parents follow through after the therapist leaves...."

When have you two followed through at home with ANYTHING Abbie's teachers or therapists have said....EVER????!?!

How_To_Tell_The_Doctor_cropped (1)-min.gif

ezgif-3-18a560d508f7.gif

ezgif-3-3f86ab46a947-min.gif

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.