Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While Asa tries to justify himeself, he ha major bags under his eyes, Abbie is obviously over stimulated and past bed time, but Big P waddkes away to do her jam. But homeschool is just great!
All this after one day of
homeschooling🤔🤣😂😂😂
0152C4F1-CC45-4C01-841A-756CA83AD1DB.jpeg
BBC45546-1EF2-4D16-9A9A-C3684ADD8D79.jpeg

and…what the heck is this!?! 🤔🤣😂😂
1E6EBE62-CE23-40EC-920D-91D3C2CB1BF6.jpeg

and this…🙀🤣😂😂😂
284A22A9-F2FC-4C1A-8FC7-4FB04D0EE418.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Y'all.

She said.

Priscilla actually said

that ABA therapists WANT parents to be there because the more parents follow through at home after therapy, the better the results.

I just.

Yep. I had that same moment. She said it out loud and it was recorded and left in a blog. 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 20
More for the BS-o-meter: this was posed for content. The fork isn’t anywhere near her hand or at an angle that shows she was eating this, and we know she eats with a fork, shoveling in food she likes quickly until it is gone or they make her put the fork down to “take a break” and breathe between bites. Lies, lies, and more lies. 🙄🙄🙄

The lip droop is just like momma sow.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The homeschool thing and the follow up “you guys are mean” vlog were exactly what I expected, but also so much more.

P saying they know their child better than anyone so it just makes sense that they micromanage anyone who might actually be able to help Abbie. The follow through comment. I wonder how many times a teacher or therapist has said that to A&P in desperation because it wasn’t happening? And A desperately justifying why he has to hover and interfere…. If they were such great teachers, this summer would have been a learning opportunity and not hell on wheels.
I’m a horrible person. Watching them do mental gymnastics while their vlogs show how incompetent they are makes me want to go make popcorn. 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s not even trendy anymore. It was already on its last legs during the “VSCO girl” trend, which IIRC was a few years ago. Per usual, Priscilla has seized upon something she saw some pretty twentysomething do on social media once and imprinted upon it as the “cool” way to be…without having any concept of how trends change, especially on the Internet, and especially across age groups. The top bun is dated now. The trendy teens are into low ponytails, scrunchies, and jaw clips now. About the only subset of young women I still see hanging onto the top bun are athletes, because it’s a quick and easy way to keep your hair out of your face. Everyone else wearing a top bun is like…35 and older.
Her bestie, Lauren Brazee, yanks her hair up in a high bun 100% of the time. She’ll pay hundreds of dollars on new color and highlights and never wears it down. Guess Pig thinks Lauren is the epitome of trendy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is so bleeping sad to watch. I feel sick watching these two disgusting humans. I believe when the camera is off, Asa is not kind to Abbie. The way he tapped Abbie's head with his finger, and his nasty voice repeating his question over and over tells me that he gets pissed off at her a lot. I think Asa still thinks of Abbie as he did in the blogs he wrote. I think sweet girl is for the narrative. I find it so unprofessional that the teacher would allow Asa to video and due it for a Youtube vlog. I find this teacher suspect if she is willing to be videoed like this. This should be Abbies time to focus. Nobody should be performing for the camera. Kinda sad that money is given to these parents, and they use it to make money off of the money given to them.
I'm wondering if this is a real teacher or a humper they hired to pretend to be a teacher that they could use for content as they know a lot of teachers won't agree to be filmed on camera. I think they are upset that Abbie won't be that perfect independent princess that they have always dreamed of.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Are we really supposed to believe Assa did not expect the blowback from the first vlog?
I think he did.
I think he knew it would be significant enough that he would get to slip another vlog in where there is now 200 plus comments on YT sucking his ass without hot sauce.
These people are scum. Pig of all people has never followed through with a single thing outside of her Slime tit. So, she can take several seats…cause you know one is not enough.
Moobie gets all in a tizzy when people start teeing off on him in the comments. Oh BooHoo. 🍆 Funny thing is, witches have been teeing off in Percillers FB comments all week. Humpers jumping on the most benign questions, and you have yet to see her fat ass step in and ask the “teeing off” to stop.
Hypocrites of the highest order.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So here is one admittance of not having any routine. She should have had routines for every aspect of her daily living.

1660911494903.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The teacher seems a bit...simple? She just doesn't seem like she knows what she's doing. Maybe it's because of the camera, but I really don't see her lasting long. Abbie needs someone like Brandi, but the problem is, nobody would want to teach Abbie unless they were a leghumper or young, naive and fresh out of college/desperate for a job/experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The teacher seems a bit...simple? She just doesn't seem like she knows what she's doing. Maybe it's because of the camera, but I really don't see her lasting long. Abbie needs someone like Brandi, but the problem is, nobody would want to teach Abbie unless they were a leghumper or young, naive and fresh out of college/desperate for a job/experience.
She doesn't give off a professional/capable vibe. I would have thought she should dress a bit better.. as if she was going to work. They need someone who can set boundaries..both with Asshat and Abbie...someone strong and capable who doesn't take sh..t..

You can already tell Asshat has no respect for her. I'm sure Abbie will pick up on that as well and give her hell. The fact that she somewhat looks like P might set Abbie off as well.

If its a HUMPER..I'm sure she thought Abbie would actually be sitting down doing "school" work... and she had to have a much different view of how things would be then the reality of it. We probably dont even know the true reality. If I was her I would be running... before Asshat finds a reason to sue her.

• Heart
Wow. How Sad. Poor teacher. Run girl run.

Isaiah in the background. LOL

Lunchables from Mom Chef. Guess she called a spade a spade with her sharkooty boards publically….

Asa to big P at probably at 1pm- are you tired yet? LOL. And talking about how useful the cart is now that they are homeschooling LOLOLOLOLO
Priscilla can cook a 6 course meal for herself and Ass but Abbie gets lunchables?? Wtf

• Angry
  • Sad
How does posting a short reel showing Abbie slowly taking those stupid plates off the table help anyone with awareness? What Asa is doing is shaming Abbie for the world to see. The amount of short reels these fuckers are going to make off of Abbie is just disgusting. How many teenagers would be ok with their parents filming them looking like a street child, tired, and being told your sass and all that other crap Asa likes to call Abbie? These two may not be CPS material abuse, but Abbie is straight up being used and abused. Abbie has no way to tell them to stop because she doesn't even understand what they're doing to her. PERIOD! duck them!

Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 9.10.19 AM.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I don’t know about the US, but in my country (the little one at the arse end of the world, nuclear free, quickly getting repopulated by US techies with squillions of dollars) has professional standards! I would expect the teacher to be respectably dressed, not in jeans and a t-shirt! I had my own standards working as a nanny / governess, and would never wear jeans and a t-shirt, for even the muckiest of small children!
I was appalled at how the "teacher" was dressed. I understand that working with Abbie could end up being a bit of a mucky business and you would not want to wear your best clothes but there are professional looking options. There are some lovely looking nursing scrubs that she could wear. As a teacher, she needs to stand out as the authority, not a family friend.

More for the BS-o-meter: this was posed for content. The fork isn’t anywhere near her hand or at an angle that shows she was eating this, and we know she eats with a fork, shoveling in food she likes quickly until it is gone or they make her put the fork down to “take a break” and breathe between bites. Lies, lies, and more lies. 🙄🙄🙄

The lip droop is just like momma sow.
There she goes again with her annoying folksy questions to her fool humpers. I can't stand that Beast.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
With minimal effort, and with what Piggy shared on her lives, I'm pretty sure I found nurse Ratchet. She is an RBT and worked previously as a Special Ed teacher. This is her work bio: born and raised in Philadelphia, PA. She received a Bachelor’s Degree from Holy Family University in Elementary Education (K-6) and Exceptional Student Education (K-12). After graduating from college, she moved to Florida to begin her career as a special education teacher. She taught special education for nine years before becoming a behavior coach. As a coach, she helps develop and implement behavior plans with students. Six years ago Rachael received her certification as a Registered Behavior Technician. She began working part time for BSC two years ago. Rachael really enjoys working with her clients and seeing their progress. During her free time, she enjoys reading and being outdoors.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
How does posting a short reel showing Abbie slowly taking those stupid plates off the table help anyone with awareness? What Asa is doing is shaming Abbie for the world to see. The amount of short reels these fuckers are going to make off of Abbie is just disgusting. How many teenagers would be ok with their parents filming them looking like a street child, tired, and being told your sass and all that other crap Asa likes to call Abbie? These two may not be CPS material abuse, but Abbie is straight up being used and abused. Abbie has no way to tell them to stop because she doesn't even understand what they're doing to her. PERIOD! duck them!

View attachment 1511332
WOW! 🙀 That belly on Sweet Girl. 🙀 The way they show no attention to this kids diet and make zero attempts to adopt ANY habits for her to be healthy is bleeping abuse. She will physically be affected by their lifestyle choices for the rest of her life.

How moronic can you get?

• Angry
  • Sick
With minimal effort, and with what Piggy shared on her lives, I'm pretty sure I found nurse Ratchet. She is an RBT and worked previously as a Special Ed teacher. This is her work bio: born and raised in Philadelphia, PA. She received a Bachelor’s Degree from Holy Family University in Elementary Education (K-6) and Exceptional Student Education (K-12). After graduating from college, she moved to Florida to begin her career as a special education teacher. She taught special education for nine years before becoming a behavior coach. As a coach, she helps develop and implement behavior plans with students. Six years ago Rachael received her certification as a Registered Behavior Technician. She began working part time for BSC two years ago. Rachael really enjoys working with her clients and seeing their progress. During her free time, she enjoys reading and being outdoors.
Excellent sleuthing 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They make it too easy. And dang. Why is someone who could be doing something else be working for them?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They need someone who can set boundaries..both with Asshat and Abbie...someone strong and capable who doesn't take sh..t..
That would be the best for Abbie. But we know they will never hire anyone that they can't intimidate and manipulate.

• Heart
  • Angry
So here is one admittance of not having any routine. She should have had routines for every aspect of her daily living.

View attachment 1511225
What does he mean there's no lunch routine???? She eats lunch every day - eats multiple times a day! But they just do everything for her because it's easier.

Excellent sleuthing 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
Annnnnnnnnnd Asshole is trying to tell her what to do. Yeah, I hope she didn't sign a contract - she won't last too long.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.