Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While Asa tries to justify himeself, he ha major bags under his eyes, Abbie is obviously over stimulated and past bed time, but Big P waddkes away to do her jam. But homeschool is just great!
Oh PMFM was pissed! She didn’t even care that her bra was on the counter or that she yelled at Abbie to turn the lights back on 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
@What the .... I am late to the game but literally screenshoot that same frame! Abbie literally was being defiant to the teacher about not getting the water. Asa literally went right over what the teacher said and threw her under the bus. This teacher taught ABA and what she was doing, was directly an ABA move. Her being corrected, showed Abbie she could get away with a lot of things.
Also, Asa, it isn’t working. Keep deluding yourself and wait for the day that either the teacher finally cracks or Abbie goes and beats the crap out of her.
Priscilla, you’ll have NEVER followed through. Just having this teacher following through, is NOT going to work! The reason the therapist want you’ll there, is because they want Asa & yourself to work on things at home too, but just during the few hours the teachers are there but on nights and weekends too..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Time to play Eff, Marry , Kill. This is the first round. Please justify your picks and add your next suggestions. I can't wait for the parental suggestions 😂 😂 Dishy Grandpa can't be included in this game , because....duh...he is dishy!!
1660878642558.png
1660878679415.png
1660878783211.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Maybe he is second guessing his whole next profit first endeavour or sit com ”UN-Schooling with Abbie”, since people saw through it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bullshitometer is going off!!! 🙄🙄🙄 This child no more asked Pig to play a game than flew to the moon. And she certainly has zero concept of what it means to cheat. Her parents certainly do! 😡
I see that they are trying to givr Abbie the "trendy top bun" but beauty queen Priscilla can't do it right. Instead they have this poor child looking like a dn unicorn and then they photograph and post that tit

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Here is today's video.
This is so bleeping sad to watch. I feel sick watching these two disgusting humans. I believe when the camera is off, Asa is not kind to Abbie. The way he tapped Abbie's head with his finger, and his nasty voice repeating his question over and over tells me that he gets pissed off at her a lot. I think Asa still thinks of Abbie as he did in the blogs he wrote. I think sweet girl is for the narrative. I find it so unprofessional that the teacher would allow Asa to video and due it for a Youtube vlog. I find this teacher suspect if she is willing to be videoed like this. This should be Abbies time to focus. Nobody should be performing for the camera. Kinda sad that money is given to these parents, and they use it to make money off of the money given to them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh PMFM was pissed! She didn’t even care that her bra was on the counter or that she yelled at Abbie to turn the lights back on 😂
Maybe, I am weird, but I prefer her being "real" and transparent. I could get on board with that and her owning her tit, her saying this is me, take it or leave it; but the phony and fake BS, is her primary downfall...just my opinion!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He is so full of tit, trying to say that he and his Beast of a wife signed back with Abby, they have never ever signed back with her. Trying to say we couldn't see it because they were behind the camera when they were doing it, seriously? Out of all their vlogs, we would surely have seen it. I hope he is struck down by lightning.
20220818_204152.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
He is so full of tit, trying to say that he and his Beast of a wife signed back with Abby, they have never ever signed back with her. Trying to say we couldn't see it because they were behind the camera when they were doing it, seriously? Out of all their vlogs, we would surely have seen it. I hope he is struck down by lightning.View attachment 1510487
Nope! I have never seen them sign to Abbie!
Asa reinterated it with the “I have to put this chart away because Abbie would tear them off and try to communicate with us, by bringing the Velcro pieces to us.”
This right here, shows that Asa has road blocked her communication. If Asa really wanted Abbie to communicate, he would have everything he could in front of her, using PEC boards if needed, to do this.
Nope! Also, for years, Brandy used the same kind of set up, just bigger with Abbie, to do chores, get snacks, etc. Asa was blowing smoke about her signing vacuum constantly. She just doesn’t know what is expected and her ability to focus on what is being shown, has dramatically decreased too. Abbie barely spent 1 second looking at the board, before signing vacuum.
This is going to be a hilarious to watch them fail but on the other end, so sad to see Abbie literally being failed by her two parents (again) in life..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So, I left my phone at work yesterday. It was the longest night of my night last night, lol! Trying to catch up. Here are my thoughts from the last three tit shows!

Screenshot_20220818-211541-164~2.png

Screenshot_20220818-211854~2.png

Screenshot_20220818-212429-623~2.png

Screenshot_20220818-214239~2.png

Screenshot_20220818-214620-654~4.png

Screenshot_20220818-215052-706~2.png

Screenshot_20220818-215357-104~3.png

Screenshot_20220818-215926-693~4.png

Screenshot_20220818-220659-980~4.png

Screenshot_20220818-223338-690~2.png

Screenshot_20220818-223705-820~2.png

Screenshot_20220818-225806-406.png

Screenshot_20220818-225850-021~3.png

Screenshot_20220818-230224-442~2.png

Screenshot_20220818-231225-730~2.png

Screenshot_20220818-231753~4.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t know about the US, but in my country (the little one at the arse end of the world, nuclear free, quickly getting repopulated by US techies with squillions of dollars) has professional standards! I would expect the teacher to be respectably dressed, not in jeans and a t-shirt! I had my own standards working as a nanny / governess, and would never wear jeans and a t-shirt, for even the muckiest of small children!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I see that they are trying to givr Abbie the "trendy top bun" but beauty queen Priscilla can't do it right. Instead they have this poor child looking like a dn unicorn and then they photograph and post that tit
It’s not even trendy anymore. It was already on its last legs during the “VSCO girl” trend, which IIRC was a few years ago. Per usual, Priscilla has seized upon something she saw some pretty twentysomething do on social media once and imprinted upon it as the “cool” way to be…without having any concept of how trends change, especially on the Internet, and especially across age groups. The top bun is dated now. The trendy teens are into low ponytails, scrunchies, and jaw clips now. About the only subset of young women I still see hanging onto the top bun are athletes, because it’s a quick and easy way to keep your hair out of your face. Everyone else wearing a top bun is like…35 and older.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know about the US, but in my country (the little one at the arse end of the world, nuclear free, quickly getting repopulated by US techies with squillions of dollars) has professional standards! I would expect the teacher to be respectably dressed, not in jeans and a t-shirt! I had my own standards working as a nanny / governess, and would never wear jeans and a t-shirt, for even the muckiest of small children!
Looking sloppy tells alot about her already. Maybe Pig can give her some of her clothes that are now too small for her and only worn once before she ballooned out of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
The only person I feel sorry for is the new nanny/teacher/errand runner/diaper changer. She’s probably thinking even tonight, “What the hell have I gotten in to?” Do you think she is expected to change those adult diapers on Abbie with that fool Assa hanging around every second? Not only does she have to put up with Asshole’s tit, she has to literally deal with Abbie’s tit. I’m not sure how much money it would take to pay me to do that job. What about you all?

She needs to consult with Crazy Nanny (oh, and us of course!) to help maintain her sanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Hmmmm?

EDIT:
Oh, this should be GOOOOOOD!!
Put on yer hip-waders, folks!
oh my, there is so much I could say about this!!

cilla couldn’t care any less. At least she usually has the decency to at least look a tiny bit like she cares.

so Asa said he was only involved for 10 mins of the day….what about when you were taking pictures of her pouring milk. What about when cilla said you were all at the shop with the shopping list?

honestly they make it sound like school just make kids work on the same things for 5 hours a day whether they understand it or not for months and months. If that’s the case then JSA ought to be closed down for not providing adequate educational opportunities.

I can’t see this homeschooling last too long. Asa will get bored with the effort, cilla will get bored of having her around all day and the teacher will get sick of Asa’s overbearing presence. I can’t wait! 😂😂😂 I think this might be Asa’s last ditch attempt to bring in new subs, if he doesn’t make this work I this really will be it for FA.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think it is very rude that Fat Boy didnt introduce the new nanny/teacher to his audience. I agree that she looked very scruffy for her first day at school. She is no oil painting so at least we wont get the Crotch shots that he took of Summer. Poor woman, I give her 6 weeks.

• Haha
The only person I feel sorry for is the new nanny/teacher/errand runner/diaper changer. She’s probably thinking even tonight, “What the hell have I gotten in to?” Do you think she is expected to change those adult diapers on Abbie with that fool Assa hanging around every second? Not only does she have to put up with Asshole’s tit, she has to literally deal with Abbie’s tit. I’m not sure how much money it would take to pay me to do that job. What about you all?

She needs to consult with Crazy Nanny (oh, and us of course!) to help maintain her sanity.
$100/h minimum

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.