Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
plus the reference to chaps. He loves us here on Tattle.

Isaiah doing his Mommy wrong with this photo. Mom “stunting” was perhaps a slip since she has stunted his growth. Maybe the wander tribe asked him to take that 1 photo but that’s it I’m sure, slime had photographers. Plus Duncan delivers!

noticed Asa said walk the stage - it really is only a term mlm women would know….
She looks absolutely ridiculous standing next to Red and the other woman, in her dress that looks like an 80's Florida room sofa and her godawful hooves crammed into those clunky clodhoppers.
How can she seriously think shes cute?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Yep.. such great parents..

And instead of using therapeutic methods to get this girl who was so passionate about swimming, they throw her in against her will when frustrated because she got lotion all over her self

You Maass’ seem to have no concept of just how sensitive she can be.. or you were just drunk and threw her into the same place she was traumatized.. yes I said traumatized..

Welp, you just eliminated a great way to exercise for her.. good job..

By the way, check out this amazing take
80EECCAA-32C3-4A26-8B1F-80E66AD2C95D.jpeg

——-

@CoffeeMomof2 you are an amazing mother!

@Noir Fan Thanks for the info!

Apart from when she heard the Native American music, Abbie just looked miserable. I reckon they’ve given her a wee bit extra medication to keep her calm and compliant. It’s sad she isn’t excited by much. Even a two year old child usually enjoys feeding animals, which is maybe why big P gets excited around animals. She clearly hasn’t developed much more than a toddler herself. Asswipe and Junior looked stupid in their hats and their conversations went along the lines of ‘ blah, blah, blah…’ 😴
She absolutely looked a lil drugged to me, but that could also just be the sun blasting in her eyes or sleepiness… but I know they aren’t shy about giving her meds way early..

I will say something… I’m a quarter Native American, Mi’kmaq and Blackfoot.
Seeing Abbie actually have fun with the little powwow was super sweet. A little glimpse of light in an otherwise boring video

**Am I the only one who noticed Asa recorded her stimming on a certain body part three times in the vid? I’m not going to post screen shots but it was when they were all sitting together, in the car and under the covers of the bed at the end. Highly inappropriate.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
plus the reference to chaps. He loves us here on Tattle.

Isaiah doing his Mommy wrong with this photo. Mom “stunting” was perhaps a slip since she has stunted his growth. Maybe the wander tribe asked him to take that 1 photo but that’s it I’m sure, slime had photographers. Plus Duncan delivers!

noticed Asa said walk the stage - it really is only a term mlm women would know….
Ya, she looks like she fits right in. I'd love to know what the other gals are thinking!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my!! The strap is caught under an udder. Like another Tattler posted, how many times has her udder size changed during this trip 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I've noticed that she not only has a gunt, but she has also developed a sub-gunt🧐🧐🧐🧐
Last year when they were on their first Honking Across America Tour she wore that infamous yellow dress 🤦‍♀️and she had a second gunt forming back then and I had some fun with that pic!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂
Here is the pic from last summer alongside the one from the most recent vlog.
BIG difference! :oops:😂😂
BigPgrowinggunt.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Yep.. such great parents..
View attachment 1457146

And instead of using therapeutic methods to get this girl who was so passionate about swimming, they throw her in against her will when frustrated because she got lotion all over her self

You Maass’ seem to have no concept of just how sensitive she can be.. or you were just drunk and threw her into the same place she was traumatized.. yes I said traumatized..

Welp, you just eliminated a great way to exercise for her.. good job..

By the way, check out this amazing take
View attachment 1457150
——-

@CoffeeMomof2 you are an amazing mother!

@Noir Fan Thanks for the info!

She absolutely looked a lil drugged to me, but that could also just be the sun blasting in her eyes or sleepiness… but I know they aren’t shy about giving her meds way early..

I will say something… I’m a quarter Native American, Mi’kmaq and Blackfoot.
Seeing Abbie actually have fun with the little powwow was super sweet. A little glimpse of light in an otherwise boring video

**Am I the only one who noticed Asa recorded her stimming on a certain body part three times in the vid? I’m not going to post screen shots but it was when they were all sitting together, in the car and under the covers of the bed at the end. Highly inappropriate.
I also noticed that. It was disturbing that they all stood outside of the truck and watched her. Abbie may function as a toddler, but she is seventeen. They need to protect her modesty because she can't. I really hate them:mad:

Last year when they were on their first Honking Across America Tour she wore that infamous yellow dress 🤦‍♀️and she had a second gunt forming back then and I had some fun with that pic!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂
Here is the pic from last summer alongside the one from the most recent vlog.
BIG difference! :oops:😂😂
View attachment 1457159
Gravity has dropped the gunt since 2001🧐🧐😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Abbie really likes the drums. They should buy her an actual set of drums - maybe a child’s set, if there is such a thing. It would bring her some sense of joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I also noticed that. It was disturbing that they all stood outside of the truck and watched her. Abbie may function as a toddler, but she is seventeen. They need to protect her modesty because she can't. I really hate them:mad:
I’m just glad I’m not the only one who noticed and felt it was inappropriate. It’s nothing on the level of what the Wee’s did.. but it happened three times in one vid and doesn’t Ass edit his own vids?

Abbie really likes the drums. They should buy her an actual set of drums - maybe a child’s set, if there is such a thing. It would bring her some sense of joy.
Yep, just get her a little travel set of drums. But then that would make NOISE… can’t have that around Cilla.. she’s learned how to drown out her child’s honking, but god forbid she gets a toy that makes sound.

I’ll even add to your idea… you see how comfortable she felt stimming with the rocks. I know personally it’s very soothing. Smooth rocks, makes a pleasant clinking sound…

This family just spent AT LEAST $150 on bleeping Cowboy hats.. something Abbie can’t even use..
But they can’t spend a couple 20s buying her a bunch of rocks and a basket to stim with?

Oh .. but that would involve keeping an eye on her while she plays because I know she has pica..but I didn’t see her try to eat any of them.. but still…too much work on the family to break away from a 20 min convo about hats to get her something she actually likes.

Edit- The moment I posted this I immediately thought.. why not get her some stones and put it in one of those see through mesh nets that fish tank rocks come in? She can stim and it’s protected from taking them out.

Why am I actually trying and they aren’t?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't watch but I am guessing based on Nicole9Volt's comment. I believe he is moving more towards inappropriate now because views are falling & she's not a cute kid any more.
I often catch myself feeling more kindly disposed to him compared to the pig. Because he does what little taking care of happens & occasionally he sounds fond of her. Then I remember things like ^^^^ & his tit narcissism & just how unlikable he is .. there goes the brief positive thought.
The pig never strains my brain in the same way .. I have complete contempt & hatred for her 100% of the time. She is NEVER doing or saying anything that makes her even a tad likable. If it's not cruelty & non interest in Abbie it's her complete stupidity, her phone, her "thexy cuteness", her aggravating little girl voice/manner ... yeah, I dropped in for a quick catch up. Guess I should go away for another wee while :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't watch but I am guessing based on Nicole9Volt's comment. I believe he is moving more towards inappropriate now because views are falling & she's not a cute kid any more.
I often catch myself feeling more kindly disposed to him compared to the pig. Because he does what little taking care of happens & occasionally he sounds fond of her. Then I remember things like ^^^^ & his tit narcissism & just how unlikable he is .. there goes the brief positive thought.
The pig never strains my brain in the same way .. I have complete contempt & hatred for her 100% of the time. She is NEVER doing or saying anything that makes her even a tad likable. If it's not cruelty & non interest in Abbie it's her complete stupidity, her phone, her "thexy cuteness", her aggravating little girl voice/manner ... yeah, I dropped in for a quick catch up. Guess I should go away for another wee while :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:
Not really, that "stim" has been featured from day one, and actually caused quite a issue here at one point. Its kind of an off limits topic.

Reactions: 14
I just finished watching Kaitlin's latest vlog. She and Kaidale have been in Hilton Head and Kaidale keeps asking for "Big Guy's House". Guess what, Kaitlin catered to her son's wants and needs and cut the vacation short by one day to head back to see Grandpa. Watching her vlog made me so sad for Abbie who has had zero fun since the beginning of the trip with Grandma and Dishy Grandpa. They have done NOTHING for Abbie's enjoyment. On a side note, I hope that Kaitlin is reassessing her decision to be a van person. Kaidale is very attached to his Grandpa and I think they are better off doing long weekends away. I know that she means well, but sometimes she isn't firing on all cylinders.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Once again, food. "We're not going to the rodeo..." but they stroll looking for food. Unreal.
Nanny gives Isaiah for basically breathing, how cute. And dont tell P, but Baby Boy goes to parties.
But actually Asa, I dont think he does- I dont think he has much of a social life.
Ive never seen more petting zoos in my life. WTF is with these people and livestock?!
Abbie played with the rocks, then tried to eat it.
But wow- at 17 she signed for popcorn. He's so proud!
And sweet Jesus, does he mean he is the event photographer, or just P's? If SL hired him they are probably laughing their asses off, because no way would they pay him what they'd pay a professional. Shooting a vlog doesnt make you a photographer lol
I thought the same thing, THEY HIRED HIM?!?! So, let's say they did, I am willing to bet, there was some arm twisting or quid pro quo. Such as, this is HUGE chance for free advertising. There is more to this story, provided he was the official "hired" photog and golden boy was the assistant. OH, and the rock lady (the one that gave Abbie a free rock), will be watching and learning from their vlogs :rolleyes:🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Question for autism parents..

Because I honestly don’t know.. but do you guys let your children elope when in the park?
Yesterdays video , they just let her suddenly elope. I get that they are in a park.. big open space..

But personally, if it was my child, nope. You don’t get to elope anywhere. I may give you permission to run and play. But if they suddenly ran out.. towards other kids. Knowing how aggressive she can be. No concept of waiting turns…

It reminds me of when they just let her jump in the cold water.

Am I wrong, but wouldn’t letting her elope sometimes , but not others, confuse her?
——View attachment 1457104
She can’t even tell the difference between flesh and stone. She sees the shape of a human and thinks it’s human.. how in the hell would she ever form paternal relationships.. that’s a big thing with autism right? They don’t really see others as humans as much things that revolve around her?

The answer is nope. He runs a tit ton faster than Abbie, so I gotta be on my game. The only way to do that is to NOT be filming, maintaining some control over him (does not always have to be physical, a lot of the time it is just being near him and letting him know I am watching him) and again, always cognizant of the environment we are in, and knowing his mood. On impulsive days I've got a firm hold on his hand, on calm days I give him more freedom. A new place next to a road? Nope. I'm holding your hand kid.

How not to wear a cross-body purse. :ROFLMAO:😂😂
View attachment 1457131
Hey P, the cross body purse is supposed to fall by your side, not rest on your ass...lol! You may want to loosen that strap before it cuts off circulation to your left boob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Question for autism parents..

Because I honestly don’t know.. but do you guys let your children elope when in the park?
Yesterdays video , they just let her suddenly elope. I get that they are in a park.. big open space..

But personally, if it was my child, nope. You don’t get to elope anywhere. I may give you permission to run and play. But if they suddenly ran out.. towards other kids. Knowing how aggressive she can be. No concept of waiting turns…

It reminds me of when they just let her jump in the cold water.

Am I wrong, but wouldn’t letting her elope sometimes , but not others, confuse her?
——View attachment 1457104
She can’t even tell the difference between flesh and stone. She sees the shape of a human and thinks it’s human.. how in the hell would she ever form paternal relationships.. that’s a big thing with autism right? They don’t really see others as humans as much things that revolve around her?
I highly doubt she thinks that statue is human.

Reactions: 12
She looks absolutely ridiculous standing next to Red and the other woman, in her dress that looks like an 80's Florida room sofa and her godawful hooves crammed into those clunky clodhoppers.
How can she seriously think shes cute?
That photo made me think of this:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That poor bugger will forever be alone with his special "pillow". I just have no words as to how creepy this incestuous family is.
1659149330906.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.