Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was asked yesterday what time they release their vlogs and showed a picture of P at Palooza. I was replied with “ She’s BIG!” I looked at some of the other’s photos from the event and I would guess she was one of the biggest there. Nothing wrong with that, but she denies. Also I think the reason they bought the RV is the bad experiences Abbie had while flying. It was a nightmare when they flew home from California a few years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I cannot believe that that stupid fat bish of a Pig is so inept that she cant shorten the hems of those tents that she now has to wear. She is so huge now that those are the only things she can wear.

As for when they get home and she is stuck with Abbiex24/7 she is going to eat herself into oblivion.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh lawd no.

I've got a runner. Leaving their "zone" is never allowed. Never, ever, ever.
If we're in a park or other open space, I establish clear boundaries about where they're allowed to be. "You must stay on the red ground (rubbery playground mat material)/on the grass between these two trees/etc or we go home." If they leave their zone, we leave immediately.
It took years to get us to this point. I've chased a naked toddler down the sidewalk before. I do not duck around with safety training and elopement prevention.

& she doesn't seem to think that the statue is a person. She's never been shown signing for food towards one or otherwise acting like she acts towards or around people. I think she just likes the feel of the material.
Abbie knows who her familiar people are. Look at how she reacts to Crystal compared to how she reacts to, say, her mother. She used to tantrum at the sight of Brandy's car because she knew she'd have to work. She has an immediate positive reaction to Asa's stepdad despite only seeing them once a year tops. She knows what people are and retains knowledge or impressions of how her familiar people treat her.

I mean....that really depends on what kind of parties you go to, doesn't it? :cool: :ROFLMAO:
I have a question for you if that's ok? :)
(Wait actually two lol)
1) How old are your kids? You said the one with ID is seven, the one learning to write their name? and
2) Is it the kid with ID that is the runner? I'm just wondering because I thought you said it was a mild ID
:) (PS I have autism too <3)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Entertaining! Isn’t it funny that he posts the flavored water rant in that same storyline with Pig doing whatever TF she was doing on stage? Moving her gunt to the beat…lol…😹 Especially since his very own PMFM flavors every single drop of water used to wash feed down her gullet? She carries the MIO bottle with her everywhere she goes. A subtle jab? Or another deluded display of hypocrisy?
Just wait. After Poo-Looza, watch for her to be all kinds of bitchy in upcoming vlogs. From the stage back to the honking tin can tour. Real life slaps her fat ass with the reality stick every single time. She will be a pompous ass on FB Lives for a few weeks…that is until the comment section gives her the deserved beat down. We have seen this cycle of stupidity a few times. 😹 Predictable, pretentious, pompous, pickled, Porky PIg. 🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I guess the cowboy hats and boots (Asa went on and on about the hats, but I didn't see them talk about the boots, did you?) would be perfect to bring out for the dress up that the Slimelife women are doing. Asa and Isaiah can be the cowboys that wrangle in the unicorns. WTAF is wrong with all of these people? who decides to put on a unicorn get up to sit by a bleeping pool? View attachment 1458302
They really are all a bunch of weirdos, who apparently don’t mind making complete fools of themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So, for the first time in all the years I’ve been watching FA on the various social media sites, Priscilla has something I’d like: a Rolex watch! Slime life gave her a Rolex watch because she’s sold so much makeup. Wow. Thanks to her autistic daughter and her husband for filming their daughter and putting it out there for the world to see.
Yeah, but could she get it around her wrist? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why didn't they let Abbie walk the stage? After all, she is the one who brought P's success in Slimelife. They should have a sit down with P's team and ask them how they found out about Slimelife.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Some Palooza observations:

We know that Big P enjoys being celebrated. She will jockey for position to be in all the VIP photos. Her tactics must be exhausting.

I wish she would light up this way around her daughter — the REAL senior director of this folly.

Champaign toasts galore:
740EA05C-7664-4246-A514-C9334BD03199.jpeg

EFBB9C23-D81D-41F3-BAE3-7E654E159FE7.jpeg

Big P and SlineLife’s empowerment director channeling Flavor Flav? How does that begin to create inclusion and equity for the few women of color in the audience?!
1ED3B194-B8D7-411A-8D63-F77D5681EC9D.jpeg

Many Huns and their Hunbands gathered outside for an informal morning prayer service. “And on the eighth day, God blessed us with SlimeLife.”
0E9DEB1C-B5F8-4083-B8F1-FE9F0B8C8F3E.jpeg

Big P has had her tank filled by so many, some genuinely, others probably wanting to knock her off her throne. She will probably crash to an all time low when Palooza ends and she returns to her tin can on wheels.
C652C4A3-5A00-409A-8048-D2183BFC4F9F.jpeg

I hope Abbie has enjoyed her well-deserved break from the camera. But the chaos in the MaAssive suite will be focused on getting CillaMe changed and ready for her next performance.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, there is one lonely cowboy waiting to be invited to the dance.
2BD6BCBC-BFEB-4B89-994A-2B2FA759F41A.jpeg

And now for my favorite photo: A Sherry GM sighting. A previous post looked like she drove there from Florida. Bless her heart.

FCD514AE-36C5-4DA7-974A-49BAD9656FB9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
0E9DEB1C-B5F8-4083-B8F1-FE9F0B8C8F3E.jpeg

I don't see the Hambeasts at the prayer. But no surprise there.
Did anyone else notice the feet on this guy? 😳
Lord have mercy!! 😆 🤣 😂
I wonder which hun he belongs to?
I dated a fella with huge feet once. I called him killa.
IT was unreal.
😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1458555
I don't see the Hambeasts at the prayer. But no surprise there.
Did anyone else notice the feet on this guy? 😳
Lord have mercy!! 😆 🤣 😂
I wonder which hun he belongs to?
I dated a fella with huge feet once. I called him killa.
IT was unreal.
😆 🤣 😂
Figures. Those grifters worship nothing but the almighty buck. They’re probably too hung over to get up even for the bogus photo-op 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah.

He just called his mother Priscilla motherf*cking Maass (PMFM).

That's definitely normal. Totally on-brand and 100% something she'd want tied her her dainty southern belle delusion. :rolleyes:
She is not worthy of being called PMFM!
Any Foo Fighters fans out there would agree that when Taylor Hawkins used to scream "Dave MF'ing Grohl" at their concerts after Dave finished playing the drums, that was freaking amazing and got the crowd going. It was always a chill-worthy performance.

That same phrase just does not ring true when said by Isaiah about Big P, not even close. 🤦‍♀️

That pood kid is as socially awkward as his mother. I can't find the original post on his Instagram for some reason.

What a difference a year makes. Here are a few pics I posted last year...we made fun of her outfit then but now I'm torn. :unsure:
She looks more ridiculous in that tent of a dress she wore this year, as if that were possible.🤷‍♀️
BigPayearlater.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
ANY rational person would take a look at herself in these pictures with the other huns and realize they look ridiculous.
The majority of the top tier hons may not be everyones cup of tea, but its clear that they at least take care of themselves.
Not this heifer. How ironic they dressed as Flava Flav/Public Enemy. What were they lip syncing? "Fight the Power?"
Clueless, tacky witches. 🤬🤬

And in every pic, her glass is always near empty. Does she know how to drink champagne? Is she tossing back the entire flute, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and belching after every toast? Southern Belle she is not. 🤪

In other news, Brooke (former SL Senior Ex Dir who bailed in June, and took many with her, including the green hair girl and others I recognize) also held a gathering in a big pretty house this week and lots of subtle shade thrown toward the SL gals. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Look at junior defending his mom on Insta 🤣🤣

More Insta comments from Junior 🤣
He’s a nasty little boy, just like his father. It’s no wonder he doesn’t have any friends, and can’t get a date in any gender.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He’s a nasty little boy, just like his father. It’s no wonder he doesn’t have any friends, and can’t get a date in any gender.
I cant stand Isaiah. He may have been a decent person once, but that all changed the day the money started rolling in. He is so obnoxious.
"Tell my mom how great she looks!" Who the hell is he, that he thinks he has the right to make demands on anyone, even the humpers?
All his gadgets, toys, lack of employment, begging for "coffee money" and bragging about getting money from his Nanny...who could stand to be around him?!
And think about it- his viewers (as small as they are) are all FA followers. Now, hes not only using Abbie for money and views, but Mommy too.
The scamming runs deep in this one. Like father like son.
And I dont often get "deep" or post quotes, etc., but in high school my history teacher had this quote on the chalkboard the entire year. Fits Isaiah to a tee.

" Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company." George Washington.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have a question for you if that's ok? :)
(Wait actually two lol)
1) How old are your kids? You said the one with ID is seven, the one learning to write their name? and
2) Is it the kid with ID that is the runner? I'm just wondering because I thought you said it was a mild ID
:) (PS I have autism too <3)
They're 10 (almost 11) and 8. Older kid has ASD level 1 (mild autism) + ADHD with an IQ over 140. Younger kid has ASD level 3 (severe autism) + ADHD + dyspraxia + dyslexia + maybe OCD they're not sure yet? + other neuropsych stuff + numerous non-autism medical conditions.

8yo doesn't have an ID diagnosis at this time, but it's expected down the line.
Right now they're making progress and can complete modified schoolwork at their grade level, albeit with quite a few accommodations. As an example, they're unable to write words for the most part and they're unable to come anywhere near coherently typing words. They can, however, verbally dictate a grade-appropriate paragraph for someone else to type (if that person is familiar enough to be able to understand them & patient enough to keep them on track. Their enunciation is too poor for speech-to-text software and they go on wild tangents fairly often). This accommodation is called a scribe, and it's currently in their IEP.
There will likely come a time where accommodations won't keep up, though, and child will likely plateau in development and education. Like, I don't expect algebra class to go well. They won't be taking chemistry or physics. Second grade was fine but things just get harder from here.

Yes, younger child is the runner. It's an impulse thing, and a perseveration thing. They don't run aimlessly; they run to go looking for particular things. Let's say it's dogs. If they see a dog in the distance or hear a dog barking, due to their all-consuming obsession with dogs they will take off towards the dog and they have little control over those impulses.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.