Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, for the first time in all the years I’ve been watching FA on the various social media sites, Priscilla has something I’d like: a Rolex watch! Slime life gave her a Rolex watch because she’s sold so much makeup. Wow. Thanks to her autistic daughter and her husband for filming their daughter and putting it out there for the world to see.
I want to know how much more that Rolex cost because of the meaty girth of her wrists 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if the slime executives have been making suggestions about how she dresses? It may just be her size now and she doesn't have the choice... seems like this year she is more covered ... wearing clothes that minimize the damage from her extreme obesity.

Last year she was wearing a short dress and her big redwoods were on full display... Also.. I haven't seen her wearing her poured into jeans that she typically wears on the daily... so far everything she is wearing has been more covering...

Wonder what it looks like when she is posing and she digs her arm into one side of her huge belly to form a "waist"... does everything shoot over to the other side? Hilarious to see her trying this when posing with the ultra fit Red and Pinky.

I want to know how much more that Rolex cost because of the meaty girth of her wrists 😂 😂 😂 😂
Are we sure it is a real Rolex and not a cheap knock off?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish she would light up this way around her daughter — the REAL senior director of this folly.
I was thinking that exact same thing earlier. If only she would look so happy with Abbie that she does with these women and with her son. It's so apparent how she really feels about her daughter it's sickening.

Yeah.

He just called his mother Priscilla motherf*cking Maass (PMFM).

That's definitely normal. Totally on-brand and 100% something she'd want tied her her dainty southern belle delusion. :rolleyes:
My son would never ever call me that. Not even in jest. Not even if he was drunk. I would be mortified if I was her, putting that on his social media. But she's so dimwitted she doesn't care what he says. All she sees is her golden boy being so proud of his powerhouse mama.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Well she now has a party trick with that large gunt, she can have people place bets on how long she can keep drinks on it while drunk, or she could do her truffle hunting trick. Hey, she would get some money for those, far better than exploiting Abbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if the slime executives have been making suggestions about how she dresses? It may just be her size now and she doesn't have the choice... seems like this year she is more covered ... wearing clothes that minimize the damage from her extreme obesity.

Last year she was wearing a short dress and her big redwoods were on full display... Also.. I haven't seen her wearing her poured into jeans that she typically wears on the daily... so far everything she is wearing has been more covering...

Wonder what it looks like when she is posing and she digs her arm into one side of her huge belly to form a "waist"... does everything shoot over to the other side? Hilarious to see her trying this when posing with the ultra fit Red and Pinky.

Are we sure it is a real Rolex and not a cheap knock off?
I would venture to guess that those poor distressed jeans are getting harder and harder to squeeze on. It must cut off her circulation.

• Haha
They're 10 (almost 11) and 8. Older kid has ASD level 1 (mild autism) + ADHD with an IQ over 140. Younger kid has ASD level 3 (severe autism) + ADHD + dyspraxia + dyslexia + maybe OCD they're not sure yet? + other neuropsych stuff + numerous non-autism medical conditions.

8yo doesn't have an ID diagnosis at this time, but it's expected down the line.
Right now they're making progress and can complete modified schoolwork at their grade level, albeit with quite a few accommodations. As an example, they're unable to write words for the most part and they're unable to come anywhere near coherently typing words. They can, however, verbally dictate a grade-appropriate paragraph for someone else to type (if that person is familiar enough to be able to understand them & patient enough to keep them on track. Their enunciation is too poor for speech-to-text software and they go on wild tangents fairly often). This accommodation is called a scribe, and it's currently in their IEP.
There will likely come a time where accommodations won't keep up, though, and child will likely plateau in development and education. Like, I don't expect algebra class to go well. They won't be taking chemistry or physics. Second grade was fine but things just get harder from here.

Yes, younger child is the runner. It's an impulse thing, and a perseveration thing. They don't run aimlessly; they run to go looking for particular things. Let's say it's dogs. If they see a dog in the distance or hear a dog barking, due to their all-consuming obsession with dogs they will take off towards the dog and they have little control over those impulses.
My grandson will be 3 in Sept. We got his diagnosis exactly a year ago. I understand the reasoning behind "spectrum" now. As of right now, he has no sensory issues. No sounds, sights, smells, sensation, crowds, truly nothing. He plays with typical toys appropriately, and doesnt "sensory seek".
He loves on everyone and anyone, engages, makes full eye contact, and drops everything to pose if we say "cheese".
He listens well and can follow instruction, and after I fretted endlessly he took to potty training with ease.

However- he was completely non-verbal, and even though he now has a few dozen single core words he can speak, he is still considered non-verbal.
His only stims are hand flapping and jogging in place when hes super happy, and squinting his eyes (much like Abbie) when he is annoyed or bored.
But recently, he became a runner. I mean runner. I think hes bionic. I had to have new locks put on all the doors and the few windows I fear he could access as he gets bigger. We now have one of the little teddy bear/leash backpacks that we would never leave the house without. NEVER.

I raised four children, and I can honestly say that I have never felt as fearful or anxious as I was those few weeks waiting for the handyman to install those locks. I wasnt sleeping, afraid he'd sneak out in the night. (Even though my daughter moved into his room and slept directly in front of the bedroom door.) Worried when I was at work and constantly checking in. What if my daughter turned her back? Went to the restroom without him? He's that fast.
Its terrifying, and I wish I understood why they run. :confused:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
A sighting of Big P’s winning watch! And so much anxiety as corporate hosts a lipstick selling competition right in the middle of their conference. “Help your Gurl out!” She’s heavy-breathing, sweating and completely stressed to make a showing in this sales competition. The music is constantly pumping at a high volume with a strong beat that could lead to sensory overload and a cardiac emergenc. Oh, and the watch.
3068FB1B-560D-4514-ACEB-747D337A5511.jpeg

7F9AE9CF-7299-4498-B575-E4F8CDEB12B6.jpeg

B07C9044-18D2-4F11-99B5-4EF12261710D.jpeg

8E164E2A-F47A-4D7F-9A0A-AEAD4F6994F2.jpeg

Speed-selling competition BS!

Edit: Big P has broadcast 2-3 lives seeking lipstick bundle purchases during this 40-minute sales competition. You have to run to the stage and ring the bell when you make a sale. She even looked at her Lipshit Mama table mates and whined, “Help me out!” I imagine they’re thinking, “You’re the one with the f-king Rolex, help yourself out!

Edit 2: Oh it is stressing me out with three minutes to go in the competition. She is greasy, sweaty, gulping air, looking anxious. And she had to declare this is what real boss babes look like! It’s a sweatshop with loud, pulsing beats, and women running around everywhere trying to make a sale and ting that damn bell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
A sighting of Big P’s winning watch! And so much anxiety as corporate hosts a lipstick selling competition right in the middle of their conference. “Help your Gurl out!” She’s heavy-breathing, sweating and completely stressed to make a showing in this sales competition. The music is constantly pumping at a high volume with a strong beat that could lead to sensory overload and a cardiac emergenc. Oh, and the watch.
View attachment 1459009
View attachment 1459018
View attachment 1459019
View attachment 1459020
I bet they had to buy that heifer a mans watch to accomodate her meaty wrist and arm.

• Haha
She looks like she ran a marathon, such a sweaty mess. That make-up isnt holding up sis. ;)

And......
Look who she tagged in this post. She bought those dresses in MONTANA!
She had to have grown out of her clothing she packed. Who would risk traveling and just hoping to stumble across dresses for an event in her size?
And at the last minute! Crazy.

Screenshot 2022-07-30 4.52.12 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
View attachment 1459009
View attachment 1459018
View attachment 1459019
View attachment 1459020

Edit: Big P has broadcast 2-3 lives seeking lipstick bundle purchases during this 40-minute sales competition. You have to run to the stage and ring the bell when you make a sale. She even looked at her Lipshit Mama table mates and whined, “Help me out!” I imagine they’re thinking, “You’re the one with the f-king Rolex, help yourself out!

Edit 2: Oh it is stressing me out with three minutes to go in the competition. She is greasy, sweaty, gulping air, looking anxious. And she had to declare this is what real boss babes look like! It’s a sweatshop with loud, pulsing beats, and women running around everywhere trying to make a sale and ting that damn bell.
My grandma had a table cloth just like that! There were 13 children and someone made her an extra large table, Omar was just getting started and added the sequins for free! Yee Haw Piggy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1459009
View attachment 1459018
View attachment 1459019
View attachment 1459020

Did she sell any? It was horribly loud and I didn’t see anyone take the bait. Kinda funky to charge for the conference and ‘all the things’ and then have a selling challenge right in the middle of it. I also wonder who the woman of color is, with the big hair, who was on the stage dancing with P. Is she the entertainment or a beauty guide. I’m forever curious.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she sell any? It was horribly loud and I didn’t see anyone take the bait. Kinda funky to charge for the conference and ‘all the things’ and then have a selling challenge right in the middle of it. I also wonder who the woman of color is, with the big hair, who was on the stage dancing with P. Is she the entertainment or a beauty guide. I’m forever curious.
At the three minutes to go mark, P started shouting out the names that helped her ring the bell. She mentioned 3, three, THREE names and claimed she couldn’t remember the rest of them. Wow!

The woman in purple on the stage with Big P is from SL Corporate. She is one of their “empowerment officers.”

• Haha
  • Wow
A lot of the humpers were commenting 'ME' in order to reply that they wanted the deal, only thing is, like me, I thought she was just selling lip gloss. It is a $32 box, guess how many of the humpers probably did not realize that, there goes their gas for the week. Totally pisses me off how she takes advantage of those lesser than her, she's a shyster, and a crook. Cilla " I am not a crook!✌✌" 🐷🐖🐽

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I bet they had to buy that heifer a mans watch to accomodate her meaty wrist and arm.
And what a waste. She has no taste or class.
She prefers her boob clutching cross body purse, or her one Coach bag over Louis Vuitton.
Card board earrings over silver.
Hey Dudes! and ortho sandals instead of a decent pair of flats.
In a few weeks that Rolex will be collecting dust until the next shindig. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
I was thinking that exact same thing earlier. If only she would look so happy with Abbie that she does with these women and with her son. It's so apparent how she really feels about her daughter it's sickening.

My son would never ever call me that. Not even in jest. Not even if he was drunk. I would be mortified if I was her, putting that on his social media. But she's so dimwitted she doesn't care what he says. All she sees is her golden boy being so proud of his powerhouse mama.

Yeah, I don't think my oldest would ever use those terms for me either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
On Isiahs Instagram page there is a as answer to a post with an emoji of a hand gun and a threat to people telling them what to post to his pig of a mother. He even says “this is a threat “ next to the hand gun. Isn’t this threat enough to get him kicked off Instagram? I would notify Instagram but I’m not sure how to do it and forward his post to them. If I’m overreacting I’m sorry but that kid is just to much and needs to have a hole poked in his over inflated ego!
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
On Isiahs Instagram page there is a as answer to a post with an emoji of a hand gun and a threat to people telling them what to post to his pig of a mother. He even says “this is a threat “ next to the hand gun. Isn’t this threat enough to get him kicked off Instagram? I would notify Instagram but I’m not sure how to do it and forward his post to them. If I’m overreacting I’m sorry but that kid is just to much and needs to have a hole poked in his over inflated ego!
It looks like a water gun, or a laser gun, not sure if they would do much about that. But his threatening people to comment that his mom looks good, his actual word was she was stunting LOL, is very childish, yet hilarious. The Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.