Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The example these women are making to younger women and even their daughters is a damn shame. I hope for their sake the anti-MLM movement reaches them before they get sucked in.

AND, we all know there are plenty of women there who know damn well how Ms. Two Bagger got her down line. “her girls” are mostly all Humpers. And the two slimy CEO’s don’t give a tit women are being exploited - they’ll keep blowing smoke up P’s ass so she continues to drag these women into financial ruin.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
LOL.. I knew they would try to slap a hat on Abbie.... and the HUMPERS will LOVE IT!!! Will she be competing in the rodeo now? Will she ride horses or bulls? etc etc

Looks like they didn't get very far with the hat...wonder if they crammed her feet in boots?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apart from when she heard the Native American music, Abbie just looked miserable. I reckon they’ve given her a wee bit extra medication to keep her calm and compliant. It’s sad she isn’t excited by much. Even a two year old child usually enjoys feeding animals, which is maybe why big P gets excited around animals. She clearly hasn’t developed much more than a toddler herself. Asswipe and Junior looked stupid in their hats and their conversations went along the lines of ‘ blah, blah, blah…’ 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Asa says they don't put ABbie into situations that she can't deal with, and Abbie knows that so their is trust. However, he states in the next sentence that it changes from day to day. SO what Asa is saying is they have no respect for Abbie, and take her places for their selfish purposes and they don;t give a damn if Abbie is ok with it. My gosh, Abbie's face is getting so weird looking. SHe is not a cute little kid anymore. Due to the way Asa and P decided not to parent Abbie, I don't really think her personality is cute either.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Question for autism parents..

Because I honestly don’t know.. but do you guys let your children elope when in the park?
Yesterdays video , they just let her suddenly elope. I get that they are in a park.. big open space..

But personally, if it was my child, nope. You don’t get to elope anywhere. I may give you permission to run and play. But if they suddenly ran out.. towards other kids. Knowing how aggressive she can be. No concept of waiting turns…

It reminds me of when they just let her jump in the cold water.

Am I wrong, but wouldn’t letting her elope sometimes , but not others, confuse her?
——
3A73C684-0B4E-4C8A-8464-9F3D407E7A5B.jpeg

She can’t even tell the difference between flesh and stone. She sees the shape of a human and thinks it’s human.. how in the hell would she ever form paternal relationships.. that’s a big thing with autism right? They don’t really see others as humans as much things that revolve around her?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Atha should've opened the vlog with a more appropriate Toby song for them.

I saw him once at a Fair in our town. I learn you don't get drunk, take your top off and throw your bra on stage....hee hee..wasn't me but the girl got to go for a ride in the deputy's car. It was outside and there were kids there also.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
D3D0BFDB-E65C-4B30-8CEF-6FD6B78AAEF4.jpeg

I honestly do
🫠🫠🫠

Question
Hey guys, I have a question about something I was thinking about posting. I read the rules but I’m not sure if it’s allowed and I don’t want to do anything wrong here.

Is there an admin I can ask? How would I do that? I don’t know if there is a personal DM or something? Or should I just ask here?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Once again, food. "We're not going to the rodeo..." but they stroll looking for food. Unreal.
Nanny gives Isaiah for basically breathing, how cute. And dont tell P, but Baby Boy goes to parties.
But actually Asa, I dont think he does- I dont think he has much of a social life.
Ive never seen more petting zoos in my life. WTF is with these people and livestock?!
Abbie played with the rocks, then tried to eat it.
But wow- at 17 she signed for popcorn. He's so proud!
And sweet Jesus, does he mean he is the event photographer, or just P's? If SL hired him they are probably laughing their asses off, because no way would they pay him what they'd pay a professional. Shooting a vlog doesnt make you a photographer lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Question for autism parents..

Because I honestly don’t know.. but do you guys let your children elope when in the park?
Yesterdays video , they just let her suddenly elope. I get that they are in a park.. big open space..

But personally, if it was my child, nope. You don’t get to elope anywhere. I may give you permission to run and play. But if they suddenly ran out.. towards other kids. Knowing how aggressive she can be. No concept of waiting turns…

It reminds me of when they just let her jump in the cold water.

Am I wrong, but wouldn’t letting her elope sometimes , but not others, confuse her?
——View attachment 1457104
She can’t even tell the difference between flesh and stone. She sees the shape of a human and thinks it’s human.. how in the hell would she ever form paternal relationships.. that’s a big thing with autism right? They don’t really see others as humans as much things that revolve around her?
Oh lawd no.

I've got a runner. Leaving their "zone" is never allowed. Never, ever, ever.
If we're in a park or other open space, I establish clear boundaries about where they're allowed to be. "You must stay on the red ground (rubbery playground mat material)/on the grass between these two trees/etc or we go home." If they leave their zone, we leave immediately.
It took years to get us to this point. I've chased a naked toddler down the sidewalk before. I do not duck around with safety training and elopement prevention.

& she doesn't seem to think that the statue is a person. She's never been shown signing for food towards one or otherwise acting like she acts towards or around people. I think she just likes the feel of the material.
Abbie knows who her familiar people are. Look at how she reacts to Crystal compared to how she reacts to, say, her mother. She used to tantrum at the sight of Brandy's car because she knew she'd have to work. She has an immediate positive reaction to Asa's stepdad despite only seeing them once a year tops. She knows what people are and retains knowledge or impressions of how her familiar people treat her.

I saw him once at a Fair in our town. I learn you don't get drunk, take your top off and throw your bra on stage....hee hee..wasn't me but the girl got to go for a ride in the deputy's car. It was outside and there were kids there also.
I mean....that really depends on what kind of parties you go to, doesn't it? :cool: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Watching this video re-enforced my belief that those filthy buggers neither shower when they get up nor before they go to bed on a good day. I am pretty darned sure that Frontier Days was a hot and gunt sweaty day and none of them had a shower or even a bleep's bath before bed. That tin can on wheels must pong to the nth degree. I wonder how often the linens get washed. How greasy is DIckdo's hair? I also had a laugh out loud at Golden Boy saying that he was going back to the gym to basically be a shirtless cowboy 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1457118
I honestly do
🫠🫠🫠

Question
Hey guys, I have a question about something I was thinking about posting. I read the rules but I’m not sure if it’s allowed and I don’t want to do anything wrong here.

Is there an admin I can ask? How would I do that? I don’t know if there is a personal DM or something? Or should I just ask here?
Try this. There are usually admins on there.

Reactions: 6
a shirtless cowboy
plus the reference to chaps. He loves us here on Tattle.

Isaiah doing his Mommy wrong with this photo. Mom “stunting” was perhaps a slip since she has stunted his growth. Maybe the wander tribe asked him to take that 1 photo but that’s it I’m sure, slime had photographers. Plus Duncan delivers!

noticed Asa said walk the stage - it really is only a term mlm women would know….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I bet you a buck to a margarita they're belted around his lower hips.

Maybe, I'm not sure I'd know what I'm to be looking for in a search for airbnb in Boone. If anyone knows the address maybe they can do a quick search and see if it's listed.
They’d have to have someone to clean and keep an eye on it. I doubt seriously they’d do that. It’s likely sitting empty

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.