Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While talking about the boat rental place, he said he told them that he doesn't want to leave the dogs in the camper for that long and can they come a little later? The hours were like 8-11 or something. I'm wondering, where was this concern for the dogs when they gallivanted around Chicago for an entire day? Already considering selling the camper?? These people just impulse buy.
I think he just said that cuz we kept saying we were worried that S&M spent too much time locked up in the stinky ass truck.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The shot on the boat when ASSa filmed Priscilla eating, she knows the camera is pointed at her so she makes sure she is facing away from the camera while she practically swallowed that sandwich whole. I get the biggest kick watching her chew. I know it is totally gross but it's just one more oddity this woman has/does that makes me LOL.

ASSa's little fireside chat bed talk with that lump of flesh laying next to him was all premeditated. He is setting the stage. I think ASSa is more than happy to continue going on these trips in the RV but I think P wants her days of traveling to be staying at 5 star hotels or upscale Airb&b's and more than likely WITHOUT Abigail Lorraine. I would imagine with her ever growing girth it most definitely is causing mobility issues and the RV is becoming more and more of a challenge. She is probably daydreaming the new "teacher" will be the one to stay at home with Sweet Girl while her and her man, Wonder Boy ASSa travel the world.
Yes but he can't be gone too much, he has to keep the vlogs comin' for cash!

Reactions: 13
WOW...I had to get out of my comfy bed and run to my laptop!:ROFLMAO: Holy Hell's Bells! I didn't even know where to start with this one! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂
Peek-A-Boo.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t think there is any doubt about it.
I honestly, 100% believe Abbie has depression. Like not just blue.. down out depressed

but then again.. how could we know, when you can mathematically calculate how often they film her or talk about autism. Literally been about 10% of each episode.. Jesus, the last video was mostly them in bed talking about all the things!

WOW...I had to get out of my comfy bed and run to my laptop!:ROFLMAO: Holy Hell's Bells! I didn't even know where to start with this one! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 1449475
Someone mentioned “imagine if your husband posted this online” … I think that sums it up nicely. My boyfriend would NEVER.. if he takes a photo of me at a weird angle, whateve.. he deletes it. No woman wants this…

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry I haven't been around or contributed much. My little fluffy man has been unwell, and today we found out from a blood test he has kidney disease. Tomorrow he is going to the vets to have an IV in, and a few tests for a couple of days. I also found out my friend from MN has cancer, so if I have been too bitchy, I am so sorry.

Does Pigrilla want to date her own son or something?
I'm so sorry what you're going through right now☹🤗 If it's any consolation, almost 3 years ago my cat was diagnosed with early renal disease, I was devastated. They put him on a prescription diet, quite costly, but he is still going strong. He turns 16 next month, 80 in human years. I wish the best for your fur baby🐾 please keep us updated.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Heh heh.

"Weigh in."

Honestly, I'm not sure I have a solid answer to that. I can speculate, but the whole situation is just.....so bizarre that I feel the need to really emphasize that this is out of my area of, like, strong knowledge.

The first thing that comes to mind is that she's legitimately stuck. She has no other option right now but to "allow" it.
If they're not keeping Fathering Autism rolling in some fashion, she's going to take a hit in Slimelife sales. The two are just so entwined. She may bring in more $$ just in terms of numbers, but if they don't continue exploiting Abbie via FA she will not be able to keep up her sales, or her position in the pyramid. For Priscilla, it seems like the hope was always for her to have her own "thing" completely removed from Abbie, something she could "be" without only being Abbie's Mom. She wanted a food truck. She was a Shipt queen for a hot minute. She famously had "helium hand" and volunteered for everything she possibly could. Hell, she even tried out the Pots Pans & Priscilla thing, which was primarily her, and filmed without Abbie around. She needed something else, something that wasn't directly mothering. Those activities were, like, her personality. They defined her as something other than just Abbie's Mom.
That's what she wanted with Slimelife. I think she/they may have started off initially with the right idea, claiming that Lipstick Mama & Fathering Autism would be totally separate things, that she wouldn't shill or even really talk about Slimelife on FA vlogs. That was her thing, her personality trait. At first I think they meant it. They barely talked about it at the beginning, it was just kinda mentioned offhandedly sometimes.

But of course FA viewers migrated over in an effort to "help." That's just what happens. Lots of influencers start side projects, and some of their audience participates. But she actually found some success with the makeup crap, and the more they mentioned it on FA the more sales and downline she made. It's become clear that she can only succeed in her fempire if she's Abbie's Mom while doing it. And she hates that. It's not what she wants. She makes that clear sometimes during lives, when people incessantly ask for Abbie and she's had enough to drink that she snaps at commenters about this being her thing, not Abbie's thing.

She needs an activity that's just hers, something she can do completely apart from her daughter, some defining characteristic of her very self that isn't Abbie's Mom. She's fine playing the role of Autism Mom, Football Mom, App State Mom, etc for sales and for attention & admiration. Those traits she's fine wielding to define her as she sees fit if they'll benefit her, but she doesn't want to actually do those things. She wants adulation, she wants to drink with Her Girls, she wants to host live makeup parties and decorate her dining room and live a life she's always dreamed of with the added bonus of admiration and sympathy for being an Autism Mom....as long as the actual autism/special needs don't directly involve her. She needs to be separate from that, she needs to wear it like a diamond studded crown of thorns that she can take off whenever she feels like it.

She can't do that. Everything she wants - money, a beautiful ( :rolleyes: ) home, fun parties, vacations, a child in college, good liquor and her favorite foods, attention, admiration, a horde of friends, power over others - is right there, right there in reach, but she's being dragged down by the anchor of Abbie and Fathering Autism. All of those things, All The Things, are wholly and absolutely dependent on a daughter she's ashamed of and a vlog she never wanted to be a part of run by a husband who ran out on her twice and who couldn't make all that money on his own the normal way like her mom & stepfather did.

She's miserable.
We know exactly how miserable she is because of the vlogs surrounding and immediately post WLS. Atha talked about how he'd have to carefully edit out her on the stairs because she was huffing and puffing, how she didn't want to be in the vlogs because of her appearance. She said how much she wanted to lose weight, how she was unhappy before surgery.
That misery doesn't magically go away. Plenty of Tattlers have talked about addiction transfer, about how important therapy is post-WLS to help overcome disordered eating and to power through the difficult times as you have to literally re-learn how to do the most basic human function of eating. She didn't address any of the underlying misery; she covered it up by drinking, by diving even further into Slimelife, and, eventually, by eating. And eating. And eating.

She's not blind. She saw the comments as her weight began to creep back up. She knows people could tell.
But what the duck was she supposed to do? She needed Slimelife to keep the money rolling in, and she needed to keep people watching Fathering Autism to not only supplement her SL earnings but also to keep her sales and downline afloat. So she pretended she wasn't gaining. She dismissed the comments, she was careful to keep her food away from the camera, she kept proclaiming she was #105lbsdown, and through it all she probably honestly had the intention of getting back on track with healthier eating. I think for a time she really did intend to drop those pounds, once she was a little less stressed.
But the pandemic wore on and Abbie was home 24/7 for six months. And she was gaining weight. And it was obvious. By then it was too late. She'd stretched her stomach irreparably. Her clothes didn't fit anymore. It was undeniable.
But the money was still rolling in, and she could still comfort some of her misery with her favorite foods.

So at that point, she really had two choices.
She could put in the very, very hard work of getting therapy, changing her lifestyle, and either losing the weight or at least maintaining where she was.
Or - she could lean in to being "chubby" and project confidence about it. That works for people. Celebs like Lizzo and quite a few others are/were unapologetic about their shape. That seems to be easier than, y'know, losing weight so she decided to go that route. She's "fine" with her weight. She's "chubby" and "proud" of it. She just likes good food, y'all! She's a foodie and a beauty guru and a darn good chef!!

Well, she pretends to be, at least. That's the big difference between her and someone like Lizzo. One is just desperately pretending.
She has to pretend in order to keep her Fempire going, to keep the money coming in. She has to pretend to be comfortable in a bikini, to feel cute, to project confidence. She literally has no other option that she's willing to explore.
If she doesn't play along with Honking Across America, Electric Boogaloo and the upcoming homeschooling shenanigans and all the vlogging adventures, her Slimelife ship will go under. She's nothing on her own. She's nothing without using Abbie to help shill morgue makeup and crappy skincare, and with the new payment structure she's on even shakier ground.
And she knows it. She knows it. So she pretends, and she eats and drinks to find some sort of joy in her miserable life, and maybe she kinda does wish it'll kill her sooner rather than later.

I knew someone like that once. The circumstances were different, but he made a series of terrible choices in life and made worse ones trying to correct past mistakes, and eventually he had a long rap sheet, an ex with a restraining order, a child who wanted nothing to do with him, and a crappy job under the table at an exploitative restaurant. He drank because it was the only thing that numbed the misery, and the more he drank the sooner he'd die so the misery would be gone for good.
He barely made it to 40. He's dead now. Liver just.....went kaput. He was hemorrhaging and clotting at the same time, nothing could be done for him. He regretted it at the end.

Priscilla is a ticking time bomb in a lot of ways, I think.
Her misery is obvious when she doesn't realize the camera is on her. Her misery is obvious in the way she's gaining weight at, frankly, an alarming rate.
Something is gonna catch up with her.

100%

The footage we see of Abbie is the best few minutes of her day/week.
Wow. My mom also had a desperate need to have something, anything outside the family. Similar pattern of married too young, a child too soon, never able to accept that my brother was not going to be a “late bloomer,” part time jobs, volunteer work…

She really started to struggle when my brother moved into a group home. He was over 60 but in her mind he had to live independently so that he could start his career when he was ready.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So two minutes ago she just posted this. Amazing how she lost 200 pounds in a day!

1658894138338.png

1658894218715.png

And her neck became shorter by 6 inches :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1658894276266.png
1658894296731.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I feel different because I am normally empathetic & i am that person telling people not to make fun of something & I know I would feel for pig... if she was a regular normal to pain in the ass human.

But she isn't. She is a non functional birther, a cruel nasty cold witch to her daughter who has no control over any aspect of her life. Also, she is a hateful witch flitting around saying how "cute" she is, a southern belle that is covered in inches of rust & bird tit atop that. I feel sure she has acted like this all her life. She makes Abbie suffer more but she also brings golden boy along for the miserable guilttripped ride.

Her stupidity, fakeness, all she does is bad enough. But I have never been able to forgive a mother hurting/hating her child. So I honestly can't find one iota of sympathy for her. She's doing it to herself & I am enjoying the laugh.

Sorry guys, I am about to take a wee break from this thread. I rambled but you wont need to read me for a while 💜💚

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone mentioned “imagine if your husband posted this online” … I think that sums it up nicely. My boyfriend would NEVER.. if he takes a photo of me at a weird angle, whateve.. he deletes it. No woman wants this…
@Nicole9Volt
Nope, no decent person would ever post 99% of the stuff he posts of her, simply out of respect. The whole dynamic between them is so odd. There is no respect and at best they tolerate each other. He films her in the most unflattering ways and it keeps happening. Big P must have a say in what gets edited out or kept in the vlog, wouldn't you think? I can't imagine her being OK with some of the vlogs he posts, however, he continues to do so. Either she does not care for whatever reason(s) or she truly does not see herself the way everyone else sees her? That has been mentioned by others on here before and perhaps there is some truth in that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Nicole9Volt
Nope, no decent person would ever post 99% of the stuff he posts of her, simply out of respect. The whole dynamic between them is so odd. There is no respect and at best they tolerate each other. He films her in the most unflattering ways and it keeps happening. Big P must have a say in what gets edited out or kept in the vlog, wouldn't you think? I can't imagine her being OK with some of the vlogs he posts, however, he continues to do so. Either she does not care for whatever reason(s) or she truly does not see herself the way everyone else sees her? That has been mentioned by others on here before and perhaps there is some truth in that.
I used to think they were lazy and could work normal jobs and do as well as anyone else. I don’t think so now. They are both so limited for different reasons that they never had the ability or personality to ever do well in a job.

Reactions: 20
I feel different because I am normally empathetic & i am that person telling people not to make fun of something & I know I would feel for pig... if she was a regular normal to pain in the ass human.

But she isn't. She is a non functional birther, a cruel nasty cold witch to her daughter who has no control over any aspect of her life. Also, she is a hateful witch flitting around saying how "cute" she is, a southern belle that is covered in inches of rust & bird tit atop that. I feel sure she has acted like this all her life. She makes Abbie suffer more but she also brings golden boy along for the miserable guilttripped ride.

Her stupidity, fakeness, all she does is bad enough. But I have never been able to forgive a mother hurting/hating her child. So I honestly can't find one iota of sympathy for her. She's doing it to herself & I am enjoying the laugh.

Sorry guys, I am about to take a wee break from this thread. I rambled but you wont need to read me for a while 💜💚
@Mz BW

Everything you just said about her is 100% the truth.
I have always been empathetic to a fault, but with her, I just can't.

I read here every few days and do take healthy little breaks from the insanity that is their lives🤪 but always find myself back here making ridiculous photos or having fun after viewing screenshots someone posts. 😁I can't watch the vlogs in their entirety any longer.😕

Please be sure to come back soon, Tattle Friend!!!! 🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That look you get when you thought is was a fart....but it wasn't

1658897477194.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Omg look at her neck, this was so badly shopped that her neck is stretched out of proportion. 🤣 🤣 🤣 She posted this 8 hrs ago.

View attachment 1449432

View attachment 1449433

View attachment 1449434
She even photoshopped her arms,
Omg look at her neck, this was so badly shopped that her neck is stretched out of proportion. 🤣 🤣 🤣 She posted this 8 hrs ago.

View attachment 1449432

View attachment 1449433

View attachment 1449434
She even photoshopped her massive arms, her head looks huge on top of her fake small body.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Pig was FURIOUS on the boat. Ass kept asking if she was still mad. She was BIG MAD :ROFLMAO:

Something is up- you can feel the tension. I think they have been arguing a lot of the time and Pig is miserable. Also explains why they haven't uploaded vlogs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.