Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching a few vlogs from January 2020 (before the infamous boo-hoo vlog) and Cilla looked so much better. If she really wanted to get healthy, she would have been close to goal weight by now. I really think she hates her life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It is the south after all, anything’s possible (no offense to any southerners on this site)
No offense here, whenever I can't understand or say something wrong I always say "please forgive me, I went to school in *******, a very southern rual state. My parents got together because it was puppy love....the same litter.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
While talking about the boat rental place, he said he told them that he doesn't want to leave the dogs in the camper for that long and can they come a little later? The hours were like 8-11 or something. I'm wondering, where was this concern for the dogs when they gallivanted around Chicago for an entire day? Already considering selling the camper?? These people just impulse buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was watching a few vlogs from January 2020 (before the infamous boo-hoo vlog) and Cilla looked so much better. If she really wanted to get healthy, she would have been close to goal weight by now. I really think she hates her life.

Off topic, but I always thought Tony was very good looking also.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hmmm.
So P posted a pic today saying they were in Cheyenne.
P Junior ( Tricia 1#) and Sherry both posted they are flying to Denver tomorrow.
Red posted shes flying to Denver Thursday.
Why are they all going at different times? Cant wait? Bizarre.

Now Asa's tiring of the RV life. Shocker. Just like everything else...he goes running in full tilt then loses interest when he realizes there is work involved.
But now they're talking about boats again. I wonder if the idiot will buy a mini-yacht and try the Intracoastal. Wouldnt surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't watch anything but just 3 photos shared on this page have me in tears. The shots of Abbie closeup drugged out of her mind & in the thumbnail titled something about jumping off rocks - She appears to be crying. I am SO tired of seeing this child neglected, grubby, drugged up & terrified. I don't understand how they have the care of her & film so many abuses & upsets. And continue their meanness & lack of care for her in all ways.

(The other pic is pig in her tent, showing just how much weight she has gained. That one makes me less sad than horrified.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She can run a million filters. I don't think there is one out there that will erase the fact that the tarp towel she's wrapped in is against her body. That is her actual girth. She can't hide that fact.

1658878033894.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Abbie looks done with the trip and is just zoned out
She does. And during their "bed talk" :sick: he was rambling how they want to take Abbie to see places, and as an aside says "Isaiah too, but he graduates next year and will have a job so that will be different." P immediately teared up. Even wipes her eye a moment later.
P is 100% dreading Isaiah becoming a fully independent adult and being stuck with Abbie forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm just having way too much fun with this Vlog. I can't WAIT for Hunfest! I'm tho exthited!!

1658878481773.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It is the south after all, anything’s possible (no offense to any southerners on this site)
No offense taken because I've seen plenty of southerners that I have questions about at least in the good ole days we kept those anomalies locked in the attic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He does this just for us. I fully believe that.
Big fat sandwich, Truly in hand….she does love her day drinking…Percillerpants is in hog heaven. Wonder if they all drink while on the water? I sure would love to see their asses gifted with a sizable ticket for open container while operating a boat….with their IDD daughter in tow no less. 🤗
AF112377-00D9-47BB-A451-F6490DFFD6B1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
No offense here, whenever I can't understand or say something wrong I always say "please forgive me, I went to school in *******, a very southern rual state. My parents got together because it was puppy love....the same litter.
Careful. This Tennessee gal never screwed her cousin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Big fat sandwich, Truly in hand….she does love her day drinking…Percillerpants is in hog heaven. Wonder if they all drink while on the water? I sure would love to see their asses gifted with a sizable ticket for open container while operating a boat….with their IDD daughter in tow no less. 🤗
View attachment 1449292
I’m sorry. She’s just repulsive. Looks like a blob just melting into herself

She can run a million filters. I don't think there is one out there that will erase the fact that the tarp towel she's wrapped in is against her body. That is her actual girth. She can't hide that fact.

View attachment 1449276
This pic needs to be blown up and plastered on every wall in their home. She is DEEEEEEEP in denial/depression/alcoholism

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.