Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa said Abbie isn't eating as much/is being pickier about food.

Abbie looking more and more miserable in each vlog.
(did anyone else notice her flipping out in the back of the truck at Glacier in today's vlog, when Isaiah was getting out? you could see her thrashing and flailing. then they left her in the truck while they stood there mooing about the view.)

That weird end-of-vlog rambling bed talk :sick: about traveling and boats and missing their boat but they can sell their boat and not actually saying anything but laying some groundwork about moving away from the "RV life."

Three days without vlogs - which they can blame on "no service" but they somehow managed to post reels or shorts or photos every day regardless.

Summer inexplicably meeting them in or near Denver for the Hunfest.

The last couple weeks have undoubtedly turned into a shitshow in that tin can. Just an absolute clusterfuck. Whatever we're imagining is actually going on has to be significantly worse. When has Abbie ever been picky about food, or not willing to eat? She's so stressed out she's lashing out at one of the few comforts she's allowed. If she's lashing out at food, she's beyond lashing out at her parents. If her behaviors are bad enough they're not going to restaurants which means Priscilla is lashing out too, tantrumming and being passive aggressive and making everyone else miserable. Everyone misbehaving means Atha has to really work to get any usable footage for the vlog, has to spend even more time editing what he has together to show everything in the best light possible - which, as the days go on, isn't looking very positive at all - all while managing Abbie's care and dodging his wife's moods.

They must be having a great time!!

She can run a million filters. I don't think there is one out there that will erase the fact that the tarp towel she's wrapped in is against her body. That is her actual girth. She can't hide that fact.

View attachment 1449276
She's going to literally eat herself to death.

I mean.....this is really, really bad. This isn't heart-attack-at-60 bad, this is bedbound before she hits 45 & dead by 50 if she doesn't get help bad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She can run a million filters. I don't think there is one out there that will erase the fact that the tarp towel she's wrapped in is against her body. That is her actual girth. She can't hide that fact.

View attachment 1449276
Look how misshapen she’s made herself. Her hand looks miniature in comparison to her gigantic upper arm, which is just dwarfed by her bleeping girth. She’s a good 415/420 lbs They are both binge eating and drinking through this trip

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Ok. She is not just obese. She is a freak of nature.
Anyone remember "Total Recall"?
Look at P's freakishly small forearm and pincher hands.
Its like a baby arm attached to her mammoth upper arms!!

Screenshot 2022-07-26 8.13.35 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-07-26 8.11.13 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Asa said Abbie isn't eating as much/is being pickier about food.

Abbie looking more and more miserable in each vlog.
(did anyone else notice her flipping out in the back of the truck at Glacier in today's vlog, when Isaiah was getting out? you could see her thrashing and flailing. then they left her in the truck while they stood there mooing about the view.)

That weird end-of-vlog rambling bed talk :sick: about traveling and boats and missing their boat but they can sell their boat and not actually saying anything but laying some groundwork about moving away from the "RV life."

Three days without vlogs - which they can blame on "no service" but they somehow managed to post reels or shorts or photos every day regardless.

Summer inexplicably meeting them in or near Denver for the Hunfest.

The last couple weeks have undoubtedly turned into a shitshow in that tin can. Just an absolute clusterfuck. Whatever we're imagining is actually going on has to be significantly worse. When has Abbie ever been picky about food, or not willing to eat? She's so stressed out she's lashing out at one of the few comforts she's allowed. If she's lashing out at food, she's beyond lashing out at her parents. If her behaviors are bad enough they're not going to restaurants which means Priscilla is lashing out too, tantrumming and being passive aggressive and making everyone else miserable. Everyone misbehaving means Atha has to really work to get any usable footage for the vlog, has to spend even more time editing what he has together to show everything in the best light possible - which, as the days go on, isn't looking very positive at all - all while managing Abbie's care and dodging his wife's moods.

They must be having a great time!!

She's going to literally eat herself to death.

I mean.....this is really, really bad. This isn't heart-attack-at-60 bad, this is bedbound before she hits 45 & dead by 50 if she doesn't get help bad.
And Abbie looks like she has dropped some weight. I can’t imagine being as anxious as Abbie is, not knowing what is going on, being dragged around on walks/hikes, being in the truck for hours on end, not knowing any comforts of home. She could care less about the scenery, or appreciate it. I don’t think they want to admit it, but they are over the RV life. If they want to travel, they need to find a fulltime special needs babysitter and leave Abbie, and those poor dogs at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think they are panicking over money. They are throwing out the idea of selling the boat and selling the RV. I think this trip has cost them a fortune and with every extra mile, that tin can on wheels is losing value. They are not making bank on the short videos and Selfishwrld is likely bleeding green. No wonder Golden Boy is going to the Hunfest, I bet Cilldebeast wants him to learn more about Mommy's job so that he can shill at App in the Fall. They are in trouble financially.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And Abbie looks like she has dropped some weight. I can’t imagine being as anxious as Abbie is, not knowing what is going on, being dragged around on walks/hikes, being in the truck for hours on end, not knowing any comforts of home. She could care less about the scenery, or appreciate it. I don’t think they want to admit it, but they are over the RV life. If they want to travel, they need to find a fulltime special needs babysitter and leave Abbie, and those poor dogs at home.
If they are giving a 17 yr old a Lunchable as a meal and not a snack, its no wonder shes losing weight.
My youngest 2 grandbabies are two and a half, and can easily eat a Lunchable along with a yogurt or fruit.
No way shes full.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry. She’s just repulsive. Looks like a blob just melting into herself

This pic needs to be blown up and plastered on every wall in their home. She is DEEEEEEEP in denial/depression/alcoholism
I agree. She has done it to herself. She is a miserable c#$t too. Any camera shots of her when she is not paying attention catches her looking like a total witch. Why wear a bikini like that, if you are going to sit there covered up with a terry cloth tarp, looking all sullen and despondent? That gigantic overlay of fatty stomach is just nasty. Top it with her eating a sandwich like a two bite snack just makes it that much worse.🙄
Abbie not eating is interesting. Her body may finally be detoxing all the trash she has been fed leading up to this trip. Eat trash 3-5 times a week for a year, and then abruptly cut it to maybe once a week...You will be feeling the difference, I promise you. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If they are giving a 17 yr old a Lunchable as a meal and not a snack, its no wonder shes losing weight.
My youngest 2 grandbabies are two and a half, and can easily eat a Lunchable along with a yogurt or fruit.
No way shes full.
I wouldn't believe anything Asshat says.. everything for the narrative. I have noticed that Abbie is in the VLOGS less... I wonder if they are having problems filming her now with all the tantrums and meltdowns.

I bet we will be shocked at what ...even Asshat looks like in the background of others photos.. without filters..this HUN Fest will be interesting for sure.... I wonder how many HUMPER Huns will be shocked when they see the reality of P.... unfiltered.

I agree. She has done it to herself. She is a miserable c#$t too. Any camera shots of her when she is not paying attention catches her looking like a total witch. Why wear a bikini like that, if you are going to sit there covered up with a terry cloth tarp, looking all sullen and despondent? That gigantic overlay of fatty stomach is just nasty. Top it with her eating a sandwich like a two bite snack just makes it that much worse.🙄
Abbie not eating is interesting. Her body may finally be detoxing all the trash she has been fed leading up to this trip. Eat trash 3-5 times a week for a year, and then abruptly cut it to maybe once a week...You will be feeling the difference, I promise you. 😘
I'm sure there is still plenty of trash still being passed out in the tin can.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s d
[/QU
Rock. bleeping. Bottom. If I didn’t despise her ass I would feel sorry for her.

She’s d

Rock. bleeping. Bottom. If I didn’t despise her ass I would feel sorry for her.
I’m trying to think about if my husband put this image of me out on the World Wide Web…

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
(if too long to read, just check out my question for y’all tattlers at the bottom)

So I was watching some of these Bee family vids…
I think what they did with the car seat was abhorrent, But aside from the horrible decision to post that one vid, I think I see two non verbal autistic kids that started on the same path..
(Now of course there are going to be a thousand small differences since autism is a spectrum, I’m not stating for a fact Abbie would of been more like Braylee. And I’m not particularly a fan of any body making money off of their autistic non-verbal child)

But the parents seem way more hands on. Way more concerned with Braylee’s needs.
While they do make money off the channel, they seem to put in back into Braylee.. I mean they bought a damn bus for her because she missed riding it.

Watching one of their videos, you seem to actually learn more about autism.. and they said they realized something (that Asa and Cilla either don’t think about, or having self-denial) and that is Braylee sees people as “objects” not “humans”, Espically when she was a few years younger.. they understood very early on that, sad as it may be, it’s true that she uses humans as “tools to get what she wants”…. Sounds familiar? BUT in recognizing that early on, they were able to not only cope with it, but WORK on it.. work on trying to build social skills.. and tho she may never completely understand things like “politeness” or “social cues”, she’s at least excelling in areas Abbie has NO sense of.

B at 5 looked a lot like Abbie at 5.. loud screaming and squeaking, major communication delay, over active.. but they were able to get past a lot of the “inappropriate behavior”.. they let her do her, what I like to, call ‘foreign language stim’.(I actually have a question below about that) but things like the screaming, got phased out.. I’m not saying they “disciplined” it out, but they obviously did not feed into it.I could see, Instead of just telling her she can scream all she wants upstairs, maybe try to engage her back into the singing/foreign language stim. These aren’t “simple” things to fix.. of course they take years and much patience..

Like I said, they aren’t the same kid.. Braylee had a little better time because she enjoyed toys that use her hands.. Abbie preferred sounds .. can’t do anything about that if Abbie just won’t do it.. I’m just saying.. they aren’t perfect, but it just shows to me that they had opportunities with Abbie that they did not follow through on.

Another thing is, they seem to just let her be a damn kid! They aren’t dressing her in boutique blouses.. her mom doesn’t call her “girlfriend”.. they don’t drop her off all day with other people..

And this isn’t something amazing. There are a lot of parents who do these things for their child. NickyJamesTV is a channel that I think encompasses all the things opposite of Fathering Autism.

This last upload.. I checked..
Asa, your last video .. from your channel labeled “fathering autism” was about 12 mins long… Abbie was on screen for about a minute and half.. And I’m pretty sure, besides the talk of the backpack.. autism wasn’t talked about at all.. that has been just about every video you’ve uploaded the past couple months.. are people even still watching you? How many people still pay to have a little puzzle piece next to their name? And how many of them just forgot the money comes out their bank account each month, and how many are gonna be like “wait.. I’m still giving them money?”

——————
Anyways, I wanted to end this with a question for my fellow tats.. so Braylee’s vocal stim.. that’s one of my stims! (not the singing, just the nonsensical talking) So, I used it all the time as a kid.. I knew how to speak, I’m not autistic. But I grew up in the early 90s when mental disorders in children were still taboo… so when I was doing it in public at age 8, it scared my mom, she was “worried” about me, and I didn’t want her to take me to a doctor about it, because that scared ME.. so I haven’t done it in public or other people since that day…

So I was wondering if any of you have stims? (That you feel comfortable sharing) Even if you don’t have autism?

I actually think it’s the ADHD and Mania for me, cause I usually don’t do it when I’m depressive.
Lol, I used to have this stim where I pulled out my eyebrow hairs.. but when I realized the hair wasn’t growing back … I stopped haha

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hmmm.
So P posted a pic today saying they were in Cheyenne.
P Junior ( Tricia 1#) and Sherry both posted they are flying to Denver tomorrow.
Red posted shes flying to Denver Thursday.
Why are they all going at different times? Cant wait? Bizarre.

Now Asa's tiring of the RV life. Shocker. Just like everything else...he goes running in full tilt then loses interest when he realizes there is work involved.
But now they're talking about boats again. I wonder if the idiot will buy a mini-yacht and try the Intracoastal. Wouldnt surprise me.
Apologies in advance for the photo dump and the different sizes from my tablet. I found the SlimeLife Palooza website. Registration and photo ops occur on Thursday. The meetings and events conclude Saturday evening. Here are the deets:

Looks like you have to pay to play.
1EBA85BB-B4E3-432F-BE00-C0A9E3B72EF2.jpeg

Thursday schedule:
24A77F78-52A8-4FC9-BCBC-5750D548EA35.jpeg

Friday schedule:
090DFA8B-0F08-4308-B7C9-54620192C1C4.jpeg

Saturday schedule:
EFB5ADE7-3954-495B-95AC-7808E69D82F8.jpeg

No free lunches, Big P. And we anticipate you won’t be attending 6:45 a.m. yoga sessions.
There is a dress code for you to follow:
98C927C2-61C5-4E4F-993A-546CAD9E6C02.jpeg

And so many rules and restriction:
617D9E4D-1B7C-4FA5-A890-230B4B6E384A.jpeg

EC2D9B98-BA9E-442F-BA70-7AF484B7BD55.jpeg

Have fun with your champagne toasts and parading across the stage (hopefully structurally reinforced) with your minions!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
(if too long to read, just check out my question for y’all tattlers at the bottom)

So I was watching some of these Bee family vids…
I think what they did with the car seat was abhorrent, But aside from the horrible decision to post that one vid, I think I see two non verbal autistic kids that started on the same path..
(Now of course there are going to be a thousand small differences since autism is a spectrum, I’m not stating for a fact Abbie would of been more like Braylee. And I’m not particularly a fan of any body making money off of their autistic non-verbal child)

But the parents seem way more hands on. Way more concerned with Braylee’s needs.
While they do make money off the channel, they seem to put in back into Braylee.. I mean they bought a damn bus for her because she missed riding it.

Watching one of their videos, you seem to actually learn more about autism.. and they said they realized something (that Asa and Cilla either don’t think about, or having self-denial) and that is Braylee sees people as “objects” not “humans”, Espically when she was a few years younger.. they understood very early on that, sad as it may be, it’s true that she uses humans as “tools to get what she wants”…. Sounds familiar? BUT in recognizing that early on, they were able to not only cope with it, but WORK on it.. work on trying to build social skills.. and tho she may never completely understand things like “politeness” or “social cues”, she’s at least excelling in areas Abbie has NO sense of.

B at 5 looked a lot like Abbie at 5.. loud screaming and squeaking, major communication delay, over active.. but they were able to get past a lot of the “inappropriate behavior”.. they let her do her, what I like to, call ‘foreign language stim’.(I actually have a question below about that) but things like the screaming, got phased out.. I’m not saying they “disciplined” it out, but they obviously did not feed into it.I could see, Instead of just telling her she can scream all she wants upstairs, maybe try to engage her back into the singing/foreign language stim. These aren’t “simple” things to fix.. of course they take years and much patience..

Like I said, they aren’t the same kid.. Braylee had a little better time because she enjoyed toys that use her hands.. Abbie preferred sounds .. can’t do anything about that if Abbie just won’t do it.. I’m just saying.. they aren’t perfect, but it just shows to me that they had opportunities with Abbie that they did not follow through on.

Another thing is, they seem to just let her be a damn kid! They aren’t dressing her in boutique blouses.. her mom doesn’t call her “girlfriend”.. they don’t drop her off all day with other people..

And this isn’t something amazing. There are a lot of parents who do these things for their child. NickyJamesTV is a channel that I think encompasses all the things opposite of Fathering Autism.

This last upload.. I checked..
Asa, your last video .. from your channel labeled “fathering autism” was about 12 mins long… Abbie was on screen for about a minute and half.. And I’m pretty sure, besides the talk of the backpack.. autism wasn’t talked about at all.. that has been just about every video you’ve uploaded the past couple months.. are people even still watching you? How many people still pay to have a little puzzle piece next to their name? And how many of them just forgot the money comes out their bank account each month, and how many are gonna be like “wait.. I’m still giving them money?”

——————
Anyways, I wanted to end this with a question for my fellow tats.. so Braylee’s vocal stim.. that’s one of my stims! (not the singing, just the nonsensical talking) So, I used it all the time as a kid.. I knew how to speak, I’m not autistic. But I grew up in the early 90s when mental disorders in children were still taboo… so when I was doing it in public at age 8, it scared my mom, she was “worried” about me, and I didn’t want her to take me to a doctor about it, because that scared ME.. so I haven’t done it in public or other people since that day…

So I was wondering if any of you have stims? (That you feel comfortable sharing) Even if you don’t have autism?

I actually think it’s the ADHD and Mania for me, cause I usually don’t do it when I’m depressive.
Lol, I used to have this stim where I pulled out my eyebrow hairs.. but when I realized the hair wasn’t growing back … I stopped haha
I guess my stim is teeth grinding, but I believe I’ve gotten better about stopping myself.

Apologies in advance for the photo dump and the different sizes from my tablet. I found the SlimeLife Palooza website. Registration and photo ops occur on Thursday. The meetings and events conclude Saturday evening. Here are the deets:

Looks like you have to pay to play.
View attachment 1449361
Thursday schedule:
View attachment 1449369
Friday schedule:
View attachment 1449371
Saturday schedule:
View attachment 1449376
No free lunches, Big P. And we anticipate you won’t be attending 6:45 a.m. yoga sessions.
There is a dress code for you to follow:
View attachment 1449380
And so many rules and restriction:
View attachment 1449382
View attachment 1449383

Have fun with your champagne toasts and parading across the stage (hopefully structurally reinforced) with your minions!
Oh, this should be a good one!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.