Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus.. I was reading back on the thread.. I’m not going to necro a post.. but I HAVE TO ASK..

Has anyone thought of kicking out AintNuthin? I have just as much fun as anyone ragging on them, but they cross the line often, attacking us on a personal level .. so each time I’m gone for a while, I naturally want to necro their posts because I want to straighten them out.. but if I did that each time I came back, I’d be disruptive.. and I don’t want that.

I’m soooo on the fence with the “are they a Maass” or not.. I don’t know if admin can look at where messages are coming from… since they’re all together. But a part of me sees that this person is autistic themselves.. maybe IDD.. but they seem delayed a bit. Which fits the theory it’s that one girl y’all keep talking about

(btw.. does anyone have a link to a video with that person in it? I heard they vlogged with her..)

but.. who has been around autism all they’re life… someone “NT” who knows how to sound autistic…
If I had to bet money.. I think it’s Isigah… I think they use it to pursue through our convos, constantly trying to act like we hate Abbie… when In reality , we despise the parents.. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone on here just “hate on Abbie”… saying she’s annoying , isn’t anywhere near the anger we feel for her parents..

The whole CPS thing.. also think about it fellow Tattlers..

We’re all “haters” to them.. EVERYTHING ain’t nuthin says SOUNDS like how I bet Asa sees us..

we ‘ain’t nuthin’ but a bunch of haters?🤔😂 Right…..

Anyways.. I click their name and “ain’t nuthin” pops up…lol, so maybe y’all already kicked them?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus.. I was reading back on the thread.. I’m not going to necro a post.. but I HAVE TO ASK..

Has anyone thought of kicking out AintNuthin? I have just as much fun as anyone ragging on them, but they cross the line often, attacking us on a personal level .. so each time I’m gone for a while, I naturally want to necro their posts because I want to straighten them out.. but if I did that each time I came back, I’d be disruptive.. and I don’t want that.

I’m soooo on the fence with the “are they a Maass” or not.. I don’t know if admin can look at where messages are coming from… since they’re all together. But a part of me sees that this person is autistic themselves.. maybe IDD.. but they seem delayed a bit. Which fits the theory it’s that one girl y’all keep talking about

(btw.. does anyone have a link to a video with that person in it? I heard they vlogged with her..)

but.. who has been around autism all they’re life… someone “NT” who knows how to sound autistic…
If I had to bet money.. I think it’s Isigah… I think they use it to pursue through our convos, constantly trying to act like we hate Abbie… when In reality , we despise the parents.. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone on here just “hate on Abbie”… saying she’s annoying , isn’t anywhere near the anger we feel for her parents..

The whole CPS thing.. also think about it fellow Tattlers..

We’re all “haters” to them.. EVERYTHING ain’t nuthin says SOUNDS like how I bet Asa sees us..

we ‘ain’t nuthin’ but a bunch of haters?🤔😂 Right…..

Anyways.. I click their name and “ain’t nuthin” pops up… so maybe y’all already kicked them?
Nah, lol.

We dont kick people out. Frankly, Aint Nuthin was, well, nothin!
There have been some heavyweight bouts here in Tattle Land.
Im talking knock down, drag out, earth moving stuff.

We all dont agree or get along all the time, but everyone has the right to be here.
We've lost a few but not over opinions or strange posts, real lines were crossed.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Big fat sandwich, Truly in hand….she does love her day drinking…Percillerpants is in hog heaven. Wonder if they all drink while on the water? I sure would love to see their asses gifted with a sizable ticket for open container while operating a boat….with their IDD daughter in tow no less. 🤗
View attachment 1449292
I think she's as big as when she was rafting. What a waste of money that surgery was. But the burning question is what has driven her to eat her way back to where she was? It's got to be something. She looks so bloated.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The shot on the boat when ASSa filmed Priscilla eating, she knows the camera is pointed at her so she makes sure she is facing away from the camera while she practically swallowed that sandwich whole. I get the biggest kick watching her chew. I know it is totally gross but it's just one more oddity this woman has/does that makes me LOL.

ASSa's little fireside chat bed talk with that lump of flesh laying next to him was all premeditated. He is setting the stage. I think ASSa is more than happy to continue going on these trips in the RV but I think P wants her days of traveling to be staying at 5 star hotels or upscale Airb&b's and more than likely WITHOUT Abigail Lorraine. I would imagine with her ever growing girth it most definitely is causing mobility issues and the RV is becoming more and more of a challenge. She is probably daydreaming the new "teacher" will be the one to stay at home with Sweet Girl while her and her man, Wonder Boy ASSa travel the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m trying to think about if my husband put this image of me out on the World Wide Web…
I'm trying to think about if I would even dress like that if I were her. There are so many pretty bathing suits for larger size gals. This one isn't one of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think she's as big as when she was rafting. What a waste of money that surgery was. But the burning question is what has driven her to eat her way back to where she was? It's got to be something. She looks so bloated.
I personally think she likes food and hates movement. Period. I don't feel like she has some deep personal issues that drives her need to eat. She likes it. She is too shallow to dive any deeper than surface wants and needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I personally think she likes food and hates movement. Period. I don't feel like she has some deep personal issues that drives her need to eat. She likes it. She is too shallow to dive any deeper than surface wants and needs.
Maybe you're right. I just have this feeling something is going horribly wrong in their lives and she's eating her feelings. I don't think it's because of his other daughter, it's something else. I have a suspicion it's money related.

Reactions: 20
Y’all. Literally. @CoffeeMomof2 PLEASE weigh in on who would allow themselves to be projected like this. It’s really. Really. Bad.

Heh heh.

"Weigh in."

Honestly, I'm not sure I have a solid answer to that. I can speculate, but the whole situation is just.....so bizarre that I feel the need to really emphasize that this is out of my area of, like, strong knowledge.

The first thing that comes to mind is that she's legitimately stuck. She has no other option right now but to "allow" it.
If they're not keeping Fathering Autism rolling in some fashion, she's going to take a hit in Slimelife sales. The two are just so entwined. She may bring in more $$ just in terms of numbers, but if they don't continue exploiting Abbie via FA she will not be able to keep up her sales, or her position in the pyramid. For Priscilla, it seems like the hope was always for her to have her own "thing" completely removed from Abbie, something she could "be" without only being Abbie's Mom. She wanted a food truck. She was a Shipt queen for a hot minute. She famously had "helium hand" and volunteered for everything she possibly could. Hell, she even tried out the Pots Pans & Priscilla thing, which was primarily her, and filmed without Abbie around. She needed something else, something that wasn't directly mothering. Those activities were, like, her personality. They defined her as something other than just Abbie's Mom.
That's what she wanted with Slimelife. I think she/they may have started off initially with the right idea, claiming that Lipstick Mama & Fathering Autism would be totally separate things, that she wouldn't shill or even really talk about Slimelife on FA vlogs. That was her thing, her personality trait. At first I think they meant it. They barely talked about it at the beginning, it was just kinda mentioned offhandedly sometimes.

But of course FA viewers migrated over in an effort to "help." That's just what happens. Lots of influencers start side projects, and some of their audience participates. But she actually found some success with the makeup crap, and the more they mentioned it on FA the more sales and downline she made. It's become clear that she can only succeed in her fempire if she's Abbie's Mom while doing it. And she hates that. It's not what she wants. She makes that clear sometimes during lives, when people incessantly ask for Abbie and she's had enough to drink that she snaps at commenters about this being her thing, not Abbie's thing.

She needs an activity that's just hers, something she can do completely apart from her daughter, some defining characteristic of her very self that isn't Abbie's Mom. She's fine playing the role of Autism Mom, Football Mom, App State Mom, etc for sales and for attention & admiration. Those traits she's fine wielding to define her as she sees fit if they'll benefit her, but she doesn't want to actually do those things. She wants adulation, she wants to drink with Her Girls, she wants to host live makeup parties and decorate her dining room and live a life she's always dreamed of with the added bonus of admiration and sympathy for being an Autism Mom....as long as the actual autism/special needs don't directly involve her. She needs to be separate from that, she needs to wear it like a diamond studded crown of thorns that she can take off whenever she feels like it.

She can't do that. Everything she wants - money, a beautiful ( :rolleyes: ) home, fun parties, vacations, a child in college, good liquor and her favorite foods, attention, admiration, a horde of friends, power over others - is right there, right there in reach, but she's being dragged down by the anchor of Abbie and Fathering Autism. All of those things, All The Things, are wholly and absolutely dependent on a daughter she's ashamed of and a vlog she never wanted to be a part of run by a husband who ran out on her twice and who couldn't make all that money on his own the normal way like her mom & stepfather did.

She's miserable.
We know exactly how miserable she is because of the vlogs surrounding and immediately post WLS. Atha talked about how he'd have to carefully edit out her on the stairs because she was huffing and puffing, how she didn't want to be in the vlogs because of her appearance. She said how much she wanted to lose weight, how she was unhappy before surgery.
That misery doesn't magically go away. Plenty of Tattlers have talked about addiction transfer, about how important therapy is post-WLS to help overcome disordered eating and to power through the difficult times as you have to literally re-learn how to do the most basic human function of eating. She didn't address any of the underlying misery; she covered it up by drinking, by diving even further into Slimelife, and, eventually, by eating. And eating. And eating.

She's not blind. She saw the comments as her weight began to creep back up. She knows people could tell.
But what the duck was she supposed to do? She needed Slimelife to keep the money rolling in, and she needed to keep people watching Fathering Autism to not only supplement her SL earnings but also to keep her sales and downline afloat. So she pretended she wasn't gaining. She dismissed the comments, she was careful to keep her food away from the camera, she kept proclaiming she was #105lbsdown, and through it all she probably honestly had the intention of getting back on track with healthier eating. I think for a time she really did intend to drop those pounds, once she was a little less stressed.
But the pandemic wore on and Abbie was home 24/7 for six months. And she was gaining weight. And it was obvious. By then it was too late. She'd stretched her stomach irreparably. Her clothes didn't fit anymore. It was undeniable.
But the money was still rolling in, and she could still comfort some of her misery with her favorite foods.

So at that point, she really had two choices.
She could put in the very, very hard work of getting therapy, changing her lifestyle, and either losing the weight or at least maintaining where she was.
Or - she could lean in to being "chubby" and project confidence about it. That works for people. Celebs like Lizzo and quite a few others are/were unapologetic about their shape. That seems to be easier than, y'know, losing weight so she decided to go that route. She's "fine" with her weight. She's "chubby" and "proud" of it. She just likes good food, y'all! She's a foodie and a beauty guru and a darn good chef!!

Well, she pretends to be, at least. That's the big difference between her and someone like Lizzo. One is just desperately pretending.
She has to pretend in order to keep her Fempire going, to keep the money coming in. She has to pretend to be comfortable in a bikini, to feel cute, to project confidence. She literally has no other option that she's willing to explore.
If she doesn't play along with Honking Across America, Electric Boogaloo and the upcoming homeschooling shenanigans and all the vlogging adventures, her Slimelife ship will go under. She's nothing on her own. She's nothing without using Abbie to help shill morgue makeup and crappy skincare, and with the new payment structure she's on even shakier ground.
And she knows it. She knows it. So she pretends, and she eats and drinks to find some sort of joy in her miserable life, and maybe she kinda does wish it'll kill her sooner rather than later.

I knew someone like that once. The circumstances were different, but he made a series of terrible choices in life and made worse ones trying to correct past mistakes, and eventually he had a long rap sheet, an ex with a restraining order, a child who wanted nothing to do with him, and a crappy job under the table at an exploitative restaurant. He drank because it was the only thing that numbed the misery, and the more he drank the sooner he'd die so the misery would be gone for good.
He barely made it to 40. He's dead now. Liver just.....went kaput. He was hemorrhaging and clotting at the same time, nothing could be done for him. He regretted it at the end.

Priscilla is a ticking time bomb in a lot of ways, I think.
Her misery is obvious when she doesn't realize the camera is on her. Her misery is obvious in the way she's gaining weight at, frankly, an alarming rate.
Something is gonna catch up with her.

I wouldn't believe anything Asshat says.. everything for the narrative. I have noticed that Abbie is in the VLOGS less... I wonder if they are having problems filming her now with all the tantrums and meltdowns.
100%

The footage we see of Abbie is the best few minutes of her day/week.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
January 2020 she was 9 months out and at this time trying to reach her 100lb down goal.
January 2020 was when the news about Assa being a deadbeat dad came out.
It was after that she started packing it back on. By December 2020 she could be seen drinking alcohol on the regular and she was seen scarfing down a huge plate of pork BBQ near Christmas.
I believe it was their dirty little secret getting exposed that did her in.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Heh heh.

"Weigh in."

Honestly, I'm not sure I have a solid answer to that. I can speculate, but the whole situation is just.....so bizarre that I feel the need to really emphasize that this is out of my area of, like, strong knowledge.

The first thing that comes to mind is that she's legitimately stuck. She has no other option right now but to "allow" it.
If they're not keeping Fathering Autism rolling in some fashion, she's going to take a hit in Slimelife sales. The two are just so entwined. She may bring in more $$ just in terms of numbers, but if they don't continue exploiting Abbie via FA she will not be able to keep up her sales, or her position in the pyramid. For Priscilla, it seems like the hope was always for her to have her own "thing" completely removed from Abbie, something she could "be" without only being Abbie's Mom. She wanted a food truck. She was a Shipt queen for a hot minute. She famously had "helium hand" and volunteered for everything she possibly could. Hell, she even tried out the Pots Pans & Priscilla thing, which was primarily her, and filmed without Abbie around. She needed something else, something that wasn't directly mothering. Those activities were, like, her personality. They defined her as something other than just Abbie's Mom.
That's what she wanted with Slimelife. I think she/they may have started off initially with the right idea, claiming that Lipstick Mama & Fathering Autism would be totally separate things, that she wouldn't shill or even really talk about Slimelife on FA vlogs. That was her thing, her personality trait. At first I think they meant it. They barely talked about it at the beginning, it was just kinda mentioned offhandedly sometimes.

But of course FA viewers migrated over in an effort to "help." That's just what happens. Lots of influencers start side projects, and some of their audience participates. But she actually found some success with the makeup crap, and the more they mentioned it on FA the more sales and downline she made. It's become clear that she can only succeed in her fempire if she's Abbie's Mom while doing it. And she hates that. It's not what she wants. She makes that clear sometimes during lives, when people incessantly ask for Abbie and she's had enough to drink that she snaps at commenters about this being her thing, not Abbie's thing.

She needs an activity that's just hers, something she can do completely apart from her daughter, some defining characteristic of her very self that isn't Abbie's Mom. She's fine playing the role of Autism Mom, Football Mom, App State Mom, etc for sales and for attention & admiration. Those traits she's fine wielding to define her as she sees fit if they'll benefit her, but she doesn't want to actually do those things. She wants adulation, she wants to drink with Her Girls, she wants to host live makeup parties and decorate her dining room and live a life she's always dreamed of with the added bonus of admiration and sympathy for being an Autism Mom....as long as the actual autism/special needs don't directly involve her. She needs to be separate from that, she needs to wear it like a diamond studded crown of thorns that she can take off whenever she feels like it.

She can't do that. Everything she wants - money, a beautiful ( :rolleyes: ) home, fun parties, vacations, a child in college, good liquor and her favorite foods, attention, admiration, a horde of friends, power over others - is right there, right there in reach, but she's being dragged down by the anchor of Abbie and Fathering Autism. All of those things, All The Things, are wholly and absolutely dependent on a daughter she's ashamed of and a vlog she never wanted to be a part of run by a husband who ran out on her twice and who couldn't make all that money on his own the normal way like her mom & stepfather did.

She's miserable.
We know exactly how miserable she is because of the vlogs surrounding and immediately post WLS. Atha talked about how he'd have to carefully edit out her on the stairs because she was huffing and puffing, how she didn't want to be in the vlogs because of her appearance. She said how much she wanted to lose weight, how she was unhappy before surgery.
That misery doesn't magically go away. Plenty of Tattlers have talked about addiction transfer, about how important therapy is post-WLS to help overcome disordered eating and to power through the difficult times as you have to literally re-learn how to do the most basic human function of eating. She didn't address any of the underlying misery; she covered it up by drinking, by diving even further into Slimelife, and, eventually, by eating. And eating. And eating.

She's not blind. She saw the comments as her weight began to creep back up. She knows people could tell.
But what the duck was she supposed to do? She needed Slimelife to keep the money rolling in, and she needed to keep people watching Fathering Autism to not only supplement her SL earnings but also to keep her sales and downline afloat. So she pretended she wasn't gaining. She dismissed the comments, she was careful to keep her food away from the camera, she kept proclaiming she was #105lbsdown, and through it all she probably honestly had the intention of getting back on track with healthier eating. I think for a time she really did intend to drop those pounds, once she was a little less stressed.
But the pandemic wore on and Abbie was home 24/7 for six months. And she was gaining weight. And it was obvious. By then it was too late. She'd stretched her stomach irreparably. Her clothes didn't fit anymore. It was undeniable.
But the money was still rolling in, and she could still comfort some of her misery with her favorite foods.

So at that point, she really had two choices.
She could put in the very, very hard work of getting therapy, changing her lifestyle, and either losing the weight or at least maintaining where she was.
Or - she could lean in to being "chubby" and project confidence about it. That works for people. Celebs like Lizzo and quite a few others are/were unapologetic about their shape. That seems to be easier than, y'know, losing weight so she decided to go that route. She's "fine" with her weight. She's "chubby" and "proud" of it. She just likes good food, y'all! She's a foodie and a beauty guru and a darn good chef!!

Well, she pretends to be, at least. That's the big difference between her and someone like Lizzo. One is just desperately pretending.
She has to pretend in order to keep her Fempire going, to keep the money coming in. She has to pretend to be comfortable in a bikini, to feel cute, to project confidence. She literally has no other option that she's willing to explore.
If she doesn't play along with Honking Across America, Electric Boogaloo and the upcoming homeschooling shenanigans and all the vlogging adventures, her Slimelife ship will go under. She's nothing on her own. She's nothing without using Abbie to help shill morgue makeup and crappy skincare, and with the new payment structure she's on even shakier ground.
And she knows it. She knows it. So she pretends, and she eats and drinks to find some sort of joy in her miserable life, and maybe she kinda does wish it'll kill her sooner rather than later.

I knew someone like that once. The circumstances were different, but he made a series of terrible choices in life and made worse ones trying to correct past mistakes, and eventually he had a long rap sheet, an ex with a restraining order, a child who wanted nothing to do with him, and a crappy job under the table at an exploitative restaurant. He drank because it was the only thing that numbed the misery, and the more he drank the sooner he'd die so the misery would be gone for good.
He barely made it to 40. He's dead now. Liver just.....went kaput. He was hemorrhaging and clotting at the same time, nothing could be done for him. He regretted it at the end.

Priscilla is a ticking time bomb in a lot of ways, I think.
Her misery is obvious when she doesn't realize the camera is on her. Her misery is obvious in the way she's gaining weight at, frankly, an alarming rate.
Something is gonna catch up with her.

100%

The footage we see of Abbie is the best few minutes of her day/week.
I could literally sit for hours listening to you. You are spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s d

Rock. bleeping. Bottom. If I didn’t despise her ass I would feel sorry for her.

I’m trying to think about if my husband put this image of me out on the World Wide Web…
I would be guessing the words former or ex, would be in front of husband 🤣...I forgot missing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg look at her neck, this was so badly shopped that her neck is stretched out of proportion. 🤣 🤣 🤣 She posted this 8 hrs ago.

1658887948431.png

1658888038689.png

1658888146801.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I think they are panicking over money. They are throwing out the idea of selling the boat and selling the RV. I think this trip has cost them a fortune and with every extra mile, that tin can on wheels is losing value. They are not making bank on the short videos and Selfishwrld is likely bleeding green. No wonder Golden Boy is going to the Hunfest, I bet Cilldebeast wants him to learn more about Mommy's job so that he can shill at App in the Fall. They are in trouble financially.
They would totally dip into Abbie's trust (if one even exist), there will be no money left for her; because all things, come to an end, and then what will they do for money...tap into the trust, until it is all gone!

• Heart
Big fat sandwich, Truly in hand….she does love her day drinking…Percillerpants is in hog heaven. Wonder if they all drink while on the water? I sure would love to see their asses gifted with a sizable ticket for open container while operating a boat….with their IDD daughter in tow no less. 🤗
View attachment 1449292
Is that roll underneath her bikini top fat or material?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.