Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's as big as when she was rafting. What a waste of money that surgery was. But the burning question is what has driven her to eat her way back to where she was? It's got to be something.
I would guess it's her miserable bleeping life.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She even photoshopped her arms,
She even photoshopped her massive arms, her head looks huge on top of her fake small body.
All her nails fell off and hers are chewed down to nubs too. She'll have to get those fixed before HunFest!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
🎶Kick off your shoes and relax your feet…Party on down to the twinsies beat..Just kickin’ it…Just kickin’ it. 🎶
C2B4ABD6-B8B9-4837-AAFB-9B8672D93B44.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just saw that the woman who recruited Big P into slime has also left and gone to Bellame. So even her cut of P’s sales wasnt enough to keep her there. i love seeing this scam implode.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
(if too long to read, just check out my question for y’all tattlers at the bottom)

So I was watching some of these Bee family vids…
I think what they did with the car seat was abhorrent, But aside from the horrible decision to post that one vid, I think I see two non verbal autistic kids that started on the same path..
(Now of course there are going to be a thousand small differences since autism is a spectrum, I’m not stating for a fact Abbie would of been more like Braylee. And I’m not particularly a fan of any body making money off of their autistic non-verbal child)

But the parents seem way more hands on. Way more concerned with Braylee’s needs.
While they do make money off the channel, they seem to put in back into Braylee.. I mean they bought a damn bus for her because she missed riding it.

Watching one of their videos, you seem to actually learn more about autism.. and they said they realized something (that Asa and Cilla either don’t think about, or having self-denial) and that is Braylee sees people as “objects” not “humans”, Espically when she was a few years younger.. they understood very early on that, sad as it may be, it’s true that she uses humans as “tools to get what she wants”…. Sounds familiar? BUT in recognizing that early on, they were able to not only cope with it, but WORK on it.. work on trying to build social skills.. and tho she may never completely understand things like “politeness” or “social cues”, she’s at least excelling in areas Abbie has NO sense of.

B at 5 looked a lot like Abbie at 5.. loud screaming and squeaking, major communication delay, over active.. but they were able to get past a lot of the “inappropriate behavior”.. they let her do her, what I like to, call ‘foreign language stim’.(I actually have a question below about that) but things like the screaming, got phased out.. I’m not saying they “disciplined” it out, but they obviously did not feed into it.I could see, Instead of just telling her she can scream all she wants upstairs, maybe try to engage her back into the singing/foreign language stim. These aren’t “simple” things to fix.. of course they take years and much patience..

Like I said, they aren’t the same kid.. Braylee had a little better time because she enjoyed toys that use her hands.. Abbie preferred sounds .. can’t do anything about that if Abbie just won’t do it.. I’m just saying.. they aren’t perfect, but it just shows to me that they had opportunities with Abbie that they did not follow through on.

Another thing is, they seem to just let her be a damn kid! They aren’t dressing her in boutique blouses.. her mom doesn’t call her “girlfriend”.. they don’t drop her off all day with other people..

And this isn’t something amazing. There are a lot of parents who do these things for their child. NickyJamesTV is a channel that I think encompasses all the things opposite of Fathering Autism.

This last upload.. I checked..
Asa, your last video .. from your channel labeled “fathering autism” was about 12 mins long… Abbie was on screen for about a minute and half.. And I’m pretty sure, besides the talk of the backpack.. autism wasn’t talked about at all.. that has been just about every video you’ve uploaded the past couple months.. are people even still watching you? How many people still pay to have a little puzzle piece next to their name? And how many of them just forgot the money comes out their bank account each month, and how many are gonna be like “wait.. I’m still giving them money?”

——————
Anyways, I wanted to end this with a question for my fellow tats.. so Braylee’s vocal stim.. that’s one of my stims! (not the singing, just the nonsensical talking) So, I used it all the time as a kid.. I knew how to speak, I’m not autistic. But I grew up in the early 90s when mental disorders in children were still taboo… so when I was doing it in public at age 8, it scared my mom, she was “worried” about me, and I didn’t want her to take me to a doctor about it, because that scared ME.. so I haven’t done it in public or other people since that day…

So I was wondering if any of you have stims? (That you feel comfortable sharing) Even if you don’t have autism?

I actually think it’s the ADHD and Mania for me, cause I usually don’t do it when I’m depressive.
Lol, I used to have this stim where I pulled out my eyebrow hairs.. but when I realized the hair wasn’t growing back … I stopped haha
When I am nervous or anxious, I twirl my hair with my right hand, sometimes my left and have done that for as long as I can remember. Funny, but I didn't realize it was a stim until I watch FA. And that is also why my hair is usually always tied back.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Pig was FURIOUS on the boat. Ass kept asking if she was still mad. She was BIG MAD :ROFLMAO:

Something is up- you can feel the tension. I think they have been arguing a lot of the time and Pig is miserable. Also explains why they haven't uploaded vlogs.
And at one point, when she realized ASS-a was filming her, she lifted up her can of Truly and dangled it off the side of the boat - likely in an effort to hide it from us. OMG to have to live my life like that. Wake up P!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Going back in our threads, I believe they have been on the road since mid-June. I would honestly go out of my mind being on the road that long with anyone, let alone Abbie and Asa. She is at the end of her rope. I would bet that after Palooza, they head back to Florida.

• Heart
Just got around to watching last night's vlog. "Bed Talk"..... eww. Both were tipsy. 100% believe the RV thing is done. Asa talks of selling their boat - they haven't taken it out at all this year - when was the last time we saw them on it? Why in the world have something that you don't use and pay to dock it somewhere? I think they're starting to feel financial strain too - someone else mentioned that. Selling the money pit RV and boat would be a wise decision - which means they probably won't. And Priscilla discouraging the boat club - she doesn't like to be on a schedule....wth? You never use the boat anyway! They're ridiculous.

Oh look! Someone else is photoshopping themselves! He looks ridiculous in that hat. A cowboy he’s not!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Just got around to watching last night's vlog. "Bed Talk"..... eww. Both were tipsy. 100% believe the RV thing is done. Asa talks of selling their boat - they haven't taken it out at all this year - when was the last time we saw them on it? Why in the world have something that you don't use and pay to dock it somewhere? I think they're starting to feel financial strain too - someone else mentioned that. Selling the money pit RV and boat would be a wise decision - which means they probably won't. And Priscilla discouraging the boat club - she doesn't like to be on a schedule....wth? You never use the boat anyway! They're ridiculous.

Oh look! Someone else is photoshopping themselves! He looks ridiculous in that hat. A cowboy he’s not!
I was looking at the picture of Asa. He looks like a bleeping idiot. My grandfather owned a bank on South Padre Island. That dude was still wearing bolo ties, cowboy hat, and boots when he died. I'm not into the look, but that stuff is crazy expensive. Like 1,000 for a hat or a pair of boots. I didn't realize Asa is that big into that type of wear. They just keep wasting away Abbie's money. Asa doesn't wear pants much at their home, so is he going to wear shorts and boots?!? lmao, All of those photos are edited. I can see what was edited when I pull them up on my computer. They even edited! Abbie's face. Even man child Isaiah got boots. WHy?!?

Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 11.14.28 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m old enough to be their mother and I’m glad I’m not. They will be sorry they are spending like this. I would refuse to spend (or waste, or eat/drink) money like they do. I’m happy I don’t have their monthly bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was looking at the picture of Asa. He looks like a bleeping idiot. My grandfather owned a bank on South Padre Island. That dude was still wearing bolo ties, cowboy hat, and boots when he died. I'm not into the look, but that stuff is crazy expensive. Like 1,000 for a hat or a pair of boots. I didn;t realize Asa is that big into that type of wear. They just keep wasting away Abbies money. Asa doesn't wear pants much at their home, so is he going to wear shorts and boots?!? lmao, All of those photos are edited. I can see what was edited when I pull them up on my computer. They even edited Abbie's face.
He and Isaiah both got hats. Once they're out of "cowboy country", they'll never wear them again. Just for Instagram, I swear - every single thing they do is just for a picture.

I was looking at the picture of Asa. He looks like a bleeping idiot. My grandfather owned a bank on South Padre Island. That dude was still wearing bolo ties, cowboy hat, and boots when he died. I'm not into the look, but that stuff is crazy expensive. Like 1,000 for a hat or a pair of boots. I didn't realize Asa is that big into that type of wear. They just keep wasting away Abbie's money. Asa doesn't wear pants much at their home, so is he going to wear shorts and boots?!? lmao, All of those photos are edited. I can see what was edited when I pull them up on my computer. They even edited! Abbie's face. Even man child Isaiah got boots. WHy?!?

View attachment 1450643
Ugh Isaiah even has the sterotypical toothpick in his mouth. Nothing more than a costume for these idiots.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

LOL.. he looks ridiculous.. the same Oompa Loompa style angle as P does..big head and tiny legs. I 100% believe they all show themselves filtered..including Abbie... keep that narrative going. I do see that Asshat throws P in there periodically at her "best" ...so we can see just how ridiculously filtered most of her photos are.

The HUNFEST will be so interesting..hopefully we see some pics of them in the background and unfiltered.... it will be eye opening I am sure. Wait till some of the new HUN HUMPERS see P in all her glory.... along with her spam skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WOW...I had to get out of my comfy bed and run to my laptop!:ROFLMAO: Holy Hell's Bells! I didn't even know where to start with this one! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 1449475
I could put a side by side of my friends daughter with this. And except for the hair color, they could be twins. Same bloated face, same body size. But I don't have permission and I don't want to ask her if it's ok to post her picture. At this size she weighed 427 pounds. She is 5'3.

But she had weight loss surgery as well. Lost her weight 12 years ago to get down to a size 20 wedding gown. Then she proceeded to eat her way back up to 438 pounds after her wedding. It was so sad to see it happen because she's a wonderful girl and was young. She is now diabetic and on insulin. She has an enlarged heart as well.

I'm putting Cilla at about 415-425 pounds in this photo.

• Sad
  • Wow
And at one point, when she realized ASS-a was filming her, she lifted up her can of Truly and dangled it off the side of the boat - likely in an effort to hide it from us. OMG to have to live my life like that. Wake up P!!!
Remember that first stop they made after leaving Ass’ Mom’s house in NC? The daytime hard cider binge with Sweet Girl the only sober Maassive at the table? There were several comments about the drinking, where was Abbie, where were the dogs, etc. Ass deleted and shadow banned anything remotely pointing out the obvious. Right afterwards, the nightly consumption became disguised…as we knew it would. It is the exact same tactic that was used when people started pointing out Pig’s portion sizes many moons ago. She started hiding her plate. Why hide it if it is a non issue? Ass had the nerve to say people were trying to create a narrative. 😂 Looks to me like commenters were simply highlighting a narrative that already exists. He was quick to become defensive. 😂 He knows his wife is now addicted to alcohol as well as food. 😂 OH! He definitely knows. 😂
45526B3F-8E47-492A-A935-F5C76E272076.png
28155C39-1913-49A4-8E92-C777633C9CD3.jpeg

97E4A3D3-48FF-4E12-B5B1-AF6831F943A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Ok. She is not just obese. She is a freak of nature.
Anyone remember "Total Recall"?
Look at P's freakishly small forearm and pincher hands.
Its like a baby arm attached to her mammoth upper arms!!

View attachment 1449323 View attachment 1449328
She would be what is classified as "morbi
WOW...I had to get out of my comfy bed and run to my laptop!:ROFLMAO: Holy Hell's Bells! I didn't even know where to start with this one! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 1449475
I can honestly sayl I have never seen a legĺh that big - she must ⁰0ppĺĺĺĺĺĺĺĺĺylĺvĺĺĺĺĺĺĺlĺĺlĺ
Big fat sandwich, Truly in hand….she does love her day drinking…Percillerpants is in hog heaven. Wonder if they all drink while on the water? I sure would love to see their asses gifted with a sizable ticket for open container while operating a boat….with their IDD daughter in tow no less. 🤗
View attachment 1449292
Is this picture real?
Remember that first stop they made after leaving Ass’ Mom’s house in NC? The daytime hard cider binge with Sweet Girl the only sober Maassive at the table? There were several comments about the drinking, where was Abbie, where were the dogs, etc. Ass deleted and shadow banned anything remotely pointing out the obvious. Right afterwards, the nightly consumption became disguised…as we knew it would. It is the exact same tactic that was used when people started pointing out Pig’s portion sizes many moons ago. She started hiding her plate. Why hide it if it is a non issue? Ass had the nerve to say people were trying to create a narrative. 😂 Looks to me like commenters were simply highlighting a narrative that already exists. He was quick to become defensive. 😂 He knows his wife is now addicted to alcohol as well as food. 😂 OH! He definitely knows. 😂
.View attachment 1450783View attachment 1450785
View attachment 1450790
Do not talk to your bread and butter that way Asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1450643
Those are cheap, mass produced hats.

My husband's cowboy hat cost more than that entire family's wardrobe combined. It was custom made specifically for him by a local hat-maker. Don't get me started on his boots... but it is all quality and craftsmanship. Something the Maasholes know nothing about.

But they look like what they are... cheap and tacky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.