Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No joke: A few years back there was a comment where someone noted that Pigcillers breath reeked of poop. Their exact words. Did you ever get a whiff of poopie dragon breath from her? Alcohol breath? Ever see her drunk off of her gigantic ass?
Omg! I had a friend in high school that had horrible fecal breath. I saw her at a store in town years later and she still had that smell.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So watching the "We can be better parents" vlog how did the Wee's all of a sudden come into money? Their earlier vlogs they were in a modest apartment weren't they?
Dunno where they're money comes from but they lived in a small split level house prior to this more spacious place.
Maybe they're pooling all their incomes, including granny's social security checks?
The mom used to work for Target. That's definitely decent pay.
No idea what Gayvid does.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg! I had a friend in high school that had horrible fecal breath. I saw her at a store in town years later and she still had that smell.
😹 Bless it! 😹 I believe it is directly related to gut health aka a diet of tit food…lack of naturally occurring beneficial flora… and I am sure her lack of dental hygiene adds to the overall stench. I cannot imagine! Did you remember her breath right away? Or did it all come rushing back once she started sharing the air with ya?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I really don’t know that Abbie has the same cognitive ability that Braylee has, but there must be some kind of leeway they can give her to make a mess or screw up somehow without the hand over hand. I despise messes too, but sometimes there is no other way to learn. We learn (or at least I do) from our mistakes. I believe that Braylee would know she needs to press the start button on the Microwave though, I don’t believe Abbie understands that. Two different ranges of the spectrum, in my opinion.

True. However, with practice, my boy knows the buttons to push on our washer and dryer to start it. He knows how to put the soap in the dishwasher, put the dishes in where they are supposed to go. He knows which dog bowl to get when I say their name. If I tell him to go put shorts/shirt/socks upstairs in his closet, he goes and does it. All of this has taken practice and patience, but it has been worth it because he can do these things now with just me giving verbal directions. In time, I have not needed to be as "hands on" as I was in the beginning.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dunno where they're money comes from but they lived in a small split level house prior to this more spacious place.
Maybe they're pooling all their incomes, including granny's social security checks?
The mom used to work for Target. That's definitely decent pay.
No idea what Gayvid does.
Bingo! I think I remember them saying they were purchasing that house with grandma, because it was so large she had her own living space.
Originally they wanted a farm.
I have no clue how I know this tit, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ARGGHHHH the makeup 🎈😱🤡🤯🤢💩
I have never been a regular makeup user, I haven't touched it at all for 20 years. However, if I remember rightly it is supposed to HELP your looks ...... 🤣🤣
This is exctly why Sherry is a much better ambassador for Slimelife. She actually applies make up that enhances what she has to work with. I don't want to be cruel, but she is more of a "handsome" woman than a pretty one. When she wears make up, It softens her features. Cilldebeast just looks like a waxy, Grab a Grampa on a Friday night at the Legion slapper with the way she trowels it on.

Bingo! I think I remember them saying they were purchasing that house with grandma, because it was so large she had her own living space.
Originally they wanted a farm.
I have no clue how I know this tit, lol.
There was a random woman in the vlog from yesterday who must have been the Mom!

• Haha
😹 Bless it! 😹 I believe it is directly related to gut health aka a diet of tit food…lack of naturally occurring beneficial flora… and I am sure her lack of dental hygiene adds to the overall stench. I cannot imagine! Did you remember her breath right away? Or did it all come rushing back once she started sharing the air with ya?
It all came rushing back once she started talking to me. It was just as foul as ever. She also had her top teeth missing and was buying lots of mouthwash.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Speaking of Abbies toys we only see once for content purposes what happened to the hammock she loved so much? And P was live right now and she cannot put lipstick on whatsoever and she’s a “beauty guide” the lipstick is all over her face. I really believe she has some sort of disability like a touch of idd as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Way to go Madame Meow, you are so damn funny!

As for all of the humpers comments regarding Ab and Sandy being so close, and becoming such good friends, how did they not see her being bratty to her dog. She did more than elbow Sandy, you can tell that she shoved her over, most friends don't shove each other. Like pretty much everything else in her life, the dogs are inornate objects, they serve no purpose to her... hell she doesn't even have a sign for them yet🤦‍♀️Her main, and most used, signs, are only for what benefits HER>>food, cart ride, swing, Etc.

They said they specifically purchased the trailer for Abby to see the world, this and all their other trips, have proven that the parents have made it all about themselves. She doesn't even have the privacy of her own room, Pig plants herself in there, and takes up all the open space. Why can't she do her lives in their room, it's big enough... oh wait, then Pig would have to make their bed, and pick up all the clothes off the floor😲🤣
From the latest vlog you can see they have planned everything for this trip for themselves. What I can say about Lauren brazee is that everything revolves around seeing her children enjoy things. They took P to get her nails done, then to waste time they went to cabellas for asa, then they ate smores which abbie didn't seem interested in at all to the point of asa hand feeding her a smores. Then kids had a parade and they pulled abbie out of it WHY would they do that. She can't walk in a parade with other children but she can sit in a car for hours to stop by Ps step-dads old neighborhood, town, house. We can keep abbie in a seat all day on the road to travel so asa can go to Gettysburg. Not one pool, park, sensory activity planned. Saying she's so exhausted from everything at night. No asshole, she's so bored.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So Fatass puts her bare feet on the ottoman? I found her interaction with the Wee mom very awkward, I don't think the Wee mom likes her at all and was uncomfortable with her greatness and her over the top haughtiness.
And ass admitting she doesn’t shower much when camping,I woulda burned that couch ASAP! 🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
From the latest vlog you can see they have planned everything for this trip for themselves. What I can say about Lauren brazee is that everything revolves around seeing her children enjoy things. They took P to get her nails done, then to waste time they went to cabellas for asa, then they ate smores which abbie didn't seem interested in at all to the point of asa hand feeding her a smores. Then kids had a parade and they pulled abbie out of it WHY would they do that. She can't walk in a parade with other children but she can sit in a car for hours to stop by Ps step-dads old neighborhood, town, house. We can keep abbie in a seat all day on the road to travel so asa can go to Gettysburg. Not one pool, park, sensory activity planned. Saying she's so exhausted from everything at night. No asshole, she's so bored.
I also didn’t understand why Abbie couldn’t march in the parade. Because she’s 17? There is nothing 17 about Abbie except her chronological age and her size of course. Why not let her have a little fun. And speaking of fun, how about a toy drum set? Or Bongos. She seems interested in that activity.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree. If she hasn't cut all ties with them, and is still intimidated by those clowns, thats sketchy.
Very questionable for sure! Could it just be Asshat wanting to mess with us? I’m sure enough employees have come and gone by now that A&P wouldn’t know who’s tattling?🤔

Reactions: 11
I also didn’t understand why Abbie couldn’t march in the parade. Because she’s 17? There is nothing 17 about Abbie except her chronological age and her size of course. Why not let her have a little fun. And speaking of fun, how about a toy drum set? Or Bongos. She seems interested in that activity.
Because they are lazy and they didn't want to walk. Abbie is bored as crap. Asa was excited that abbie liked the fish at cabellas. So why not schedule a aquarium? They have nothing for her here. She would've been better at home

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really don’t know that Abbie has the same cognitive ability that Braylee has, but there must be some kind of leeway they can give her to make a mess or screw up somehow without the hand over hand. I despise messes too, but sometimes there is no other way to learn. We learn (or at least I do) from our mistakes. I believe that Braylee would know she needs to press the start button on the Microwave though, I don’t believe Abbie understands that. Two different ranges of the spectrum, in my opinion.
At the campfires, you never see Abbie being allowed to eat a s’more all by herself. She is given little bites. Or she is often spoon fed ice cream. They’re outside. Dress her in an old t-shirt and shorts. Have a washcloth or wet paper towels available. Give her the whole s’more and let her tear into it.

• Heart
why does this weird family go to the door of these people before they are really up and about?? Because they are so delusional they think everyone is so honored by their presence.....make your own coffee dumbasses,and do not let Abbie knock on the door?

Reactions: 16
At the campfires, you never see Abbie being allowed to eat a s’more all by herself. She is given little bites. Or she is often spoon fed ice cream. They’re outside. Dress her in an old t-shirt and shorts. Have a washcloth or wet paper towels available. Give her the whole s’more and let her tear into it.
I'm telling everyone give it a YEAR and they will have her in a home. With every excuse as to why its best for her.

Reactions: 13
She would probably run off if they let her take part,unless Ass walks with her

Reactions: 11
She would probably run off if they let her take part,unless Ass walks with her
But thats the thing, why could they not walk with her and do something for abbie? A@a and p do everything they want but abbie has limited activity to no activity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.