Fathering Autism #46 P's still crying and Asa's still lying - The Saga Continues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am kind of amazed at how many members here comment they have weight issues but still (way overboard) fat shame Cilla. I have no weight issue at all and I cannot go overboard with fat shaming her.
Like you, I have no weight issues myself and the only time I had 40 extra pounds to lose was after I gave birth to my son. So, I cannot relate to being as large as she is, nor the struggles people her size have in losing weight. I have a lot of respect for people who take their weight loss journey seriously and become the success story they worked so hard for.

When I first watched this family I never once thought badly about any of them. I adored all of them and enjoyed her openness about who she was. She came across as a confident woman who embraced her body. She made me laugh with her and the Koolaid was strong back then, as I saw them as the perfect family who could do no wrong.

Fast forward to the past 7 months or so, and I don't even recognize her any longer. Not because of her body, but due to her ugly personality, her lies, and even how crappy of a parent to Abbie she clearly is. She really had the perfect opportunity to share her weight loss journey, the good and the bad, but instead, she and ASSa have been sugar-coating it and desperately trying to convince the world she doing SO WELL while still losing, which clearly she is not.

If :mwas actively living a healthy lifestyle and sticking to her goal of being healthy for Abbie, I would never think of ripping on her. I despise liars though and these two make it way too easy to pick apart the weight loss lies and altered photos. There is no fat-shaming going on, just pointing out the obvious fails she desperately attempts to cover up, with a little humor thrown in.

As for Isiah...I agree. I want to see him spread his wings, meet new people, and enjoy this part of his life. He deserves it and I am supporting him until he gives me a reason not to. I believe there is hope for him and I want to see where this new adventure takes him. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just found a classic comment on Pigs crappy crockpot concoction vlog that has been there for 36 mins!

Still haven't mastered screenshots so here it is verbatim...

Ugh, everything about her grosses me out. Her hands are twice the size of an average mans hands. When you stand next to her...her breath reeks of poop.

Marvellous!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just found a classic comment on Pigs crappy crockpot concoction vlog that has been there for 36 mins!

Ugh, everything about her grosses me out. Her hands are twice the size of an average mans hands. When you stand next to her...her breath reeks of poop.

Marvellous!
That’s so brilliantly put 🤣🤣 Can only imagine the ones we don’t get to see —would be more interesting than the vlogs! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Assa just casually mentioned the reason why CPS was called. He said it was because they let Abbie eat dirt. That's funny because I don't believe I heard that mentioned in his vlog as the reason why.
Ain't buying that, CPS was called because of Thummer's ass cuddling. He said the day they visited that someone was trying to make Thummer & Abs' relationship sexual. And I believe it was that vlogger Cindy that blew the whistle.

Reactions: 2
I just watched and older blog of The Brazee’s visiting the Mcmanision for the first time and Asswipe was so harsh to Ella for yelling at him wanting the TV turned off. He was “teaching Lauren ABA 🤮 all while Ab was stealing food. Asswipe and TinkerHog makes me sick!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
One other thing...feel free to disagree, I won't be offended
Who cares if we get silly with memes, jokes and quips
Silly is a good thing
With the different things ALL of us are going through silly is a good diversion. Memes, quips, sarcastic posts that make us laugh are all good. I've said many many times that I've learned alot from various posters and the ones I've learned the most from also know how to laugh and I love that about them. Their insights and info make me glad I read here
I agree! How can you bully someone when their not in front of you or your not texting them and telling them their fat/etc as far as this forum is concerned there is no bullying here, do we talk tit about P, of course.....I think if you continue to start trouble in a tattle room that’s bullying, IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Summer needs to go back home.
This was sooooo nasty. I can't imagine trying to walk then just being cut the eff off/blocked THEN wanting to take a bath, asking politely and being told no OVER AND OVER. No wonder she's so frustrated... ugh feel so bad for her.
What does chlorine do to your hair and skin if it isn't washed off? Sincerely asking..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This was sooooo nasty. I can't imagine trying to walk then just being cut the eff off/blocked THEN wanting to take a bath, asking politely and being told no OVER AND OVER. No wonder she's so frustrated... ugh feel so bad for her.
What does chlorine do to your hair and skin if it isn't washed off? Sincerely asking..
Chlorine dries out your skin and hair. Long term chlorine contact on blonde hair causes it to have a greenish tint.
Nasty Indeed!🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Guys! "I'm SO excited!"
My friend at work performed some type of voodoo magic and revived my laptop! I mean....I had nothing but the blue screen of death. No Windows, no System Recovery or Restore....NADA!
Now I can get back to tit talking as I should. Using my phone does not cut it for me.
Hey Mr. and Mrs Massive- guess whos back! LMAO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm here to laugh at and talk tit about the hambeasts and their extended family.
I do not give a damn if any of you like what I say and I really really don't give a damn what random leghumpers, lurkers or whatever they are think about my posts personally or the forum in general.
It's a friggin gossip site.
In my view, 🐖 is a terrible human and a worse excuse for a mother. Why not talk about it truthfully? She's fat. That's a fact. The photoshopped pics from talented tattlers are intended to be funny. That's a fact too.
I come here to laugh and enjoy myself at the expense of these people. I think others do too. We need confirmation the tit we see and hear on the vlogs was real. 😜😁
Getting chastised by other tattlers is ridiculous. I think it would be a fantastic idea to stop shaming fellow tattlers for having independent opinions and thoughts.
Agree to disagree but don't chastise. It's not that damn serious.
At least not to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Marvellous!
LOL Who was this person talking about? Cilla?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm here to laugh at and talk tit about the hambeasts and their extended family.
I do not give a damn if any of you like what I say and I really really don't give a damn what random leghumpers, lurkers or whatever they are think about my posts personally or the forum in general.
It's a friggin gossip site.
In my view, 🐖 is a terrible human and a worse excuse for a mother. Why not talk about it truthfully? She's fat. That's a fact. The photoshopped pics from talented tattlers are intended to be funny. That's a fact too.
I come here to laugh and enjoy myself at the expense of these people. I think others do too. We need confirmation the tit we see and hear on the vlogs was real. 😜😁
Getting chastised by other tattlers is ridiculous. I think it would be a fantastic idea to stop shaming fellow tattlers for having independent opinions and thoughts.
Agree to disagree but don't chastise. It's not that damn serious.
At least not to me.
❤I agree with you 100%. ❤

LOL Who was this person talking about? Cilla?
Yes..on 🐷’s crack pot chicken vlog!😂
This cracks me up, because they speak like they know for a fact that her breath reeks of poop! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Chlorine dries out your skin and hair. Long term chlorine contact on blonde hair causes it to have a greenish tint.
Nasty Indeed!🙄
And just because it's chlorine doesn't mean it gets you clean! Asa and Priscilla???Just because you both don't like to shower, why make poor Abbie suffer? The kid wanted a bath and you both ignore her! Use that 20.00 soap that SLIMELIFE sells!! Shame on you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.