Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm telling everyone give it a YEAR and they will have her in a home. With every excuse as to why its best for her.
I think the time for a home is coming, but Abbie is still their ONLY draw and money maker. I give it up to three years only because Dickdo knows that she is their bread and butter.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
But thats the thing, why could they not walk with her and do something for abbie? A@a and p do everything they want but abbie has limited activity to no activity.
Cuz they’re lazy,and don’t wanna haul her everywhere,they don’t seem to pay attention to anything as far as what she likes in terms of sensory stuff ,they’d rather have her play with paper and plastic bags than regular sensory stuff,probably embarrassment,I say if it shuts her up and keeps her entertained and happy and safe let her at it!

Reactions: 13

Nothing like using a death of someone who slid into your DM's to sell Slimelife to your "family". Just when you think she couldn't sink any lower.....

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Nothing like using a death of someone who slid into your DM's to sell Slimelife to your "family". Just when you think she couldn't sink any lower.....
Ass used the death of his sister and her family’s dog to garner sympathy clicks too! No shame at all!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ass used the death of his sister and her family’s dog to garner sympathy clicks too! No shame at all!
P used her aunt's death from cancer to sell items.

Not sure how anyone is surprised by their tit at this point lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

What is going on with her right eyebrow crinkles and right side moustache :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What a mess😂😂 I need to go back and watch the rest!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really don’t know that Abbie has the same cognitive ability that Braylee has, but there must be some kind of leeway they can give her to make a mess or screw up somehow without the hand over hand. I despise messes too, but sometimes there is no other way to learn. We learn (or at least I do) from our mistakes. I believe that Braylee would know she needs to press the start button on the Microwave though, I don’t believe Abbie understands that. Two different ranges of the spectrum, in my opinion.
The issue is that we'll never know what her actual level of cognitive ability is.

They crippled Abbie. They literally crippled her.
Young kids have more flexible brains when it comes to learning, even those with the most severe types of intellectual disability
(and Abbie isn't "the most severe" - she has extensive disability but she's not a vegetable)
and the key is to work with them while they're young to build on their ability.

Those two never did any of the work. Sure, they got her diagnosed and sent her to school and took the in-home ABA, but the school(s) and the therapists were the only ones to do any of the actual work with her. The only consistency Asa has shown over the last 5 years of vlogging is the way he consistently steamrolls over anything Abbie does. It's always hand over hand, he always has to jump in and have her do an activity or play in the way he considers right or appropriate.
Priscilla just doesn't want to be bothered. She only wants a typical teenage princess and she'll pretend that's what she's got.

With absolutely no consistency and no work at home (AT HER LEVEL) to carry over what she's doing in school, they crippled that poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh my!! My little Shih Tzu has toys in every room of the house and a bed in seven of them plus one in a hallway. If people don't like it, they don't need to visit HER house🐶😂😂😂
My schnauzer has beds in 3 rooms, the toys are in the great room and she scatters them during the day. My husband makes her pick up all her toys at the end of the day and put them in the toy box. He then plays with her -she has several tricks- then she goes outside. He goes through this routine every night before he goes to bed. Then she stays up with me til I go to bed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My schnauzer has beds in 3 rooms, the toys are in the great room and she scatters them during the day. My husband makes her pick up all her toys at the end of the day and put them in the toy box. He then plays with her -she has several tricks- then she goes outside. He goes through this routine every night before he goes to bed. Then she stays up with me til I go to bed.
How adorable is your pup!! I love when our furbabies have personalities♥ My Shelby is very Zsa Zsa Gabor. She would never clean up after herself 🐶 🍸🍸

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
P used her aunt's death from cancer to sell items.

Not sure how anyone is surprised by their tit at this point lol
Oh yeah that’s right! How classless! Im
Still clueless as to how people can’t see through their bullshit & lies!! The naivety is astounding! Admittedly I was as a kid but I grew out of it! I can see past people’s bullshit and lies now! Lol

Reactions: 11
Dunno where they're money comes from but they lived in a small split level house prior to this more spacious place.
Maybe they're pooling all their incomes, including granny's social security checks?
The mom used to work for Target. That's definitely decent pay.
No idea what Gayvid does.
David works overnights for an Amazon fulfillment center. I don't know what all that entails, but I know he does it from home and that he chose overnights so his days would be free to focus on Brailee.

I've watched them for a while and they are night and day different than the Maass family. I mean they're still putting their kid on youtube and I still think that's not the best thing, but they're much more selective about what they show and they focused more on Brailee's accomplishments than her failures or their own hand wringing. Brailee and Abbie are definitely on different parts of the spectrum, but a lot of it is definitely how much they focus on letting Brailee show them where her strengths are and then encouraging that even when it's inconvenient.

The Wee's also just don't have that vibe of looking at Brailee like 'how can we make this situation profitable for ourselves' like A&P do. But I guess that's why they're not millionaires and A&P are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I also didn’t understand why Abbie couldn’t march in the parade. Because she’s 17? There is nothing 17 about Abbie except her chronological age and her size of course. Why not let her have a little fun. And speaking of fun, how about a toy drum set? Or Bongos. She seems interested in that activity.
I got the feeling that may have been an activity from her school, she seemed to know just what to do. and she looked happy til Fatboy started forcing her to hold both sticks and sitting her down.

Reactions: 15
Found this on YouTube Apparently Abbie doesn’t have IDD according to Dr Maass

He's full of tit. I am sure that in her tenure at JSA she had to be evaluated regularly, and for certain when the new DSM 5 came out in like 2015(?). Around that time my son also went to a private autism school and the psychologist there did a complete eval which included an ID dx. But, they do live in Florida after all, so who the duck knows. That state is so jacked up when it comes to special needs.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.