Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lizzielou

VIP Member
My husbands side is 1 nephew (4yrs born at 26wks). The others 1 nephew (24) and 3 nieces (20, 11, 7) are all my sisters. The eldest 2 are with to her 1st husband. The youngest 2 are her 2nd husband. The very eldest is incredibly intelligent and lives totally independently but lacks any social skills and he sees no need to have friends and really struggles with communication, the next eldest is the total opposite, has many many neuro typical friends but struggles academically, doesnt understand money, can not be trusted to be left in a house alone but is at a college daily who helps her try different jobs. Currently working at a childrens hospital as a play therapist.
The 11 and 7yr are very similar and have no emotional regulation its either one extreme or another nothing in between with a few behaviour issues. The 4yr is very very challenging, very aggressive, very heavy handed, we wouldnt leave our daughter alone again in a room with him after a very upsetting Xmas of him physically picking our very tiny 3yr up and launching her off a bed into a wall, hitting her repeatedly and finally pushing her into a glass door so hard it smashed. He understands and communicates his needs but has a IDD and his behaviour is as such we will never leave her alone with him again. Sadly his parents see no issue and are unbelievably sending him to a mainstream school. My husband said if a child was in our daughters class like him, he wiuld move her schools or pay for private education. So when i say i understand it autism, i really do. X
Yikes I hope his parents have got an ehcp in place before he starts school and that he has a 1:1 teaching assistant and other support in place for him. While it’s sometimes a good idea to try them in mainstream school, if he’s showing that level of aggression towards other children I’m not sure there’s many schools that would tolerate for long! I work in a primary PRU (pupil referral unit) so for excluded children or children who are at risk of exclusion and there are some schools we work with who are brilliant and will try everything, some are totally intolerant of anything. I hope they find the right mainstream for him as exclusion can be difficult for children, it feels like a rejection for them, especially if they don’t understand what’s happened or why it’s happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. Here are 100 (imaginary) balloons and an (imaginary) bouquet of flowers. I hope you like shades of pink!
PS I would be lucky to have even half of the intelligence you have.
emotional intelligence, specifically. that is what I meant

• Heart

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
I love when she complained about having to get up .. like, one hour earlier than she normally does to get her to school.

I have always gotten the vibe from Cilla that she doesn’t appreciate Jack Sh!t
I TOTALLY get that autism parents are always exhausted. Especially with someone with as severe a condition as Abbie .. it’s not the tiredness. It’s just an overall air of “taking things for granted”.. if she’s not out buying THE THINGS, she’s bored.. or grumpy.. unappreciative

Outside of Abbie’s condition, (which hurts Abbie more than anyone) Cilla has a dream life.. (I mean, in my dream I’m married to Keanu Reeves but, whatever)… how long is this trip? Like how much is this trip costing .. then you go home to a huge ass house with in-ground pool…

It’s like what we’re all saying about how they aren’t taking in anything they are doing. Yeah, they like the view of where they park their asses.. but it’s like they were ready to be done with it , before it ever began (mostly her).

Im out of work with a broken arm, my apartment is LITERALLY the size of their living room and I can’t pay my $400 electricity bill… and she’s got an attitude about having to go back into a store for a pack of cards and Diet Coke. Yeah, Asa would get on my nerves too.. and yeah, I know I’m looking jealous as f*ck over here.. I’m just saying, she complains so much and the only time I really see her smile is when she’s shopping..

she looks physically, mentally and, hell, spiritually happier looking at a blouse than a kiss from her daughter…
View attachment 1409840

Sorry for the double post but wanted to post these. Hehe
View attachment 1409848
View attachment 1409849
How did you break your arm? I tripped on my own pants legs a few years back and shattered my elbow.

• Sad

BeachFam!

When a woman BigP's size sweats, all that skin under her third belly sweats, and if isn't cared for the skin will rot and stink. I'm sure she has several hygenic problems including the results of that fat causing pressure on her bladder.
Her Lume deodorant is working OT for the gunt! Hey, Lume is great Btw. I love it!

• Haha

lillibb

VIP Member
If he were smart he would carry one, especially if they were confronted by a person or people who meant to do them harm. However that becomes difficult as not each state has the same carry policies and this would require a bit of planning/organization on his part, and we all know they are not good at that. :rolleyes:

With a valid Florida permit, assuming he has one, he can legally carry a gun across state lines under Federal Law.
He would need to be mindful of the rules in each state/city they visit or pass thru as the rules can change and that is where he could run into issues. When traveling into another state the gun must be unloaded and both the gun/ammo need to be placed separately in the trunk of the vehicle, at least per the law anyway. That rule negates the entire reason for carrying a weapon for personal protection though. Imagine telling the bad guy, "hold on while I get the gun and ammo out of the trunk and load it..." 🤦‍♀️

Being a gun owner comes with much responsibility and again, they are not good at being logical or responsible.
They are scary people. I've taken 2 different firearms classes and still didn't feel comfortable carrying. Anyone know where they are now?

MaidenX

VIP Member
I've just watched Kaitlyn and Kaidale's recent vlog. They are also on vacation and, unlike the Maassives, they are really enjoying themselves. Why on earth are the Massives perched on death's doorstep for two days? Why aren't they near a nice beach so that Abbie can go into the water? What enjoyment is there for Abbie to be parked at the edge of a cliff. I hope that she gives those two dolts sleepless nights.
There are no beaches in south dakota.

They camped the same spot last year. I think they like it because they aren't parked as close to others. P probably thinks it is roughing it. Likely it is all Ass idea.

Sweetums

VIP Member
When insurance didn't want to cover the Dynavox that A&P were convinced would make Abbie a Real Girl (as another poster so cleverly put it) they fought and fought and grifted their way into getting it from a viewer. When the school district didn't want to provide the services A&P thought would make Abbie a Real Girl, they argued and sued their way into a new school. They only fight for the things they think will be quick fixes and make Abbie the "normal" child they always dreamed of...they're too short-sighted to understand all of these other things like PT, OT, and follow-through would add up to Abbie functioning more normally and being easier to handle.
EXACTLY!

Kimmied

VIP Member
This place is interesting tho many of you
If I lose my mobility, you may as well put me in my grave. I'd be all about hiking and walking all over that beautiful place. Walks with my boy are some of my most fave things to do with him.
mines going. And it’s not from fat. I have a lean to the right walk. Lost hearing and sight on my left. What really bothers me is what happens to Abbie when the time comes to place her, and that time will come. We’re on several waitlists, but my kid can learn, does learn, and loves his job. We used to walk the quarries and trails so much but I just can’t do it anymore.

• Heart

mousepanda8

VIP Member
i looked up hun fest as. Ive never heard of it - must say it sounds postively Inappropriate for Abbie. Loud music and big crowds. The smaller festival was a disaster a few days ago and this one will be much much bigger. Prepare for Abbie to meltdown and elope☹

i garuntee that Isiah will be looking after abbie while pig and ass stuff themselves and get drunk.

the poor dogs will be stuck in the van for god know how many hrs during this and I highly doubt get walked after when they roll in ( literally at this point) smashed and tired. I would be not suprised if they wakeup to a big accident the next day

The Pig announced that he was joining them in MN, in a few days (I think it was one of her IG posts)… So, he will be flying out shortly and be there for the HunFest…

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

What the ....

VIP Member
See now I’m curious bc I always thought the Wee fam was miles above the maass’ in terms of meeting their daughters needs and not as exploity….So what happened with the car seat??
I am definitely not saying in detail...
In her room at bedtime...she's placed in car seat...
Buckled... wiggling...
Mom is explaining her sensory need while us horrified viewers are watching...
Reported...and got taken down
Now I want to throw up

• Wow
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I agree about dismantling the couches. I think she should be made to put them back together and I mean really put back together, not just have her do one cushion and then Asshat does the rest. Maybe she wouldn't feel the urge to destroy couches if she had something else to do? If she throws a toy and it doesn't hit anyone and it doesn't break or damage something else, is it really a big deal? To be clear, I do not consider her ipad as a toy that she should be allowed to throw. It's not a toy and it costs money to repair/replace. Yes, she has stuffed toys in her room. I mentioned that. I'm talking about having toys available down in the living room. Asshat may not make a big deal out of it but P definitely would. That's why we only see the plushies in her room and no toys anywhere else. Why restrict her to her room in order to play? She deserves to have stuff to do in the rest of the house aside from rocking on the couch or listening to music. Maybe she wouldn't get into things she shouldn't be getting into if she did. Never said you were anti-toys or anti-kids so, we're good there. (y)
Also, from what I know, many autistic individuals, both children and adults, have issues with object permanence. Out of sight, out of mind. There's a good chance Abbie doesn't think about the toys in her room because they aren't right in front of her. There's even less of a chance that she'll think about the stuff in the cupboards and closets. Hell, A&P can't even remember what's in there half the time.
Perhaps, although shes been dismantling the furniture from day one- with a swing hanging in the living room along with the toys directly beside the couch.
Regardless, its just my opinion anyway. I never allowed my 4 children to have every room as "their" space. My autistic grandson lives me with and has his room, and a playroom. He's not suffering because my living rooms are not a playground. As much as I despise A&P, they will do nothing but continue to age. Imagine picking up toys several times a day for 20 years. 30 years. There is no reason for that. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

BeachFam!

Big p’s feet are probably way too fat for those hiking “shoes”. I personally didn’t break mine in before hiking, but they were still super comfortable. I got merrel hiking boots, highly recommend them btw, the waterproof ones work great for snow boots too! Could that bitch stand any farther away from maverick when she was helping to wash him? Also where the heck are they camping? I never saw any cows when we were in the badlands. They aren’t generally free roaming animals. The badlands has bison, and cows and bison are usually kept apart due to transmission of disease from bison to cattle. They must not be in the National park. I cannot believe that in 17 years they have not put shoes and socks on Abby. If they got shoes with laces it would be harder for her to take them off every where she goes
My good friend wears HeyDudes. I don’t like them but to each his own. She said the are only shoes that work with her HUGE bunions. She’s been a RN for 20+ yrs like myself and has the worse bunions. I wonder if P has bunions or is it because she doesn’t have to lace them up?