Fathering Autism #129 Honking, Hail, Hiking Shoes-But We Know The Pigs Just Want the Booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations and a big THANKS to @pixelfox for our fantastic new thread title. šŸ˜˜
Tequila Thursdays at the tin canā€¦without a doubt. WoooHeeeeew!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
How wide are these interior doors? I found that the shower is a 30 x 36 but I don't see specs on the interior door widths. She has to turn sideways to go in.

1657846101242.png

And I hate that fish bubble stim as well. But the humpers are all loving it. šŸ™„

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Didnā€™t they make a huge big thing a couple months ago (while at Dreamette) about how it LOOKED like they hadnā€™t gotten Abbie anything but really she just couldnā€™t eat the ice cream with a spoon? Ummmmm....
9DC00E59-6383-4C49-9E02-FA4B8942EF55.jpeg
708CADBD-26E4-464F-86F6-42CB62E5A217.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Didnā€™t they make a huge big thing a couple months ago (while at Dreamette) about how it LOOKED like they hadnā€™t gotten Abbie anything but really she just couldnā€™t eat the ice cream with a spoon? Ummmmm....
View attachment 1417975View attachment 1417976
She shovels food in her mouth on a daily basis, now all the sudden she canā€™t eat with a spoon?! šŸ’Æ if she can eat it she will! Iā€™m atleast glad she doesnā€™t chew like a fricken camel,goat or horse tho! She knows how to eat politely (with her mouth closed!) lol not everyone likes SEEfood šŸ¤®

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1417975View attachment 1417976
What the hell does Pigfuckler have on? A rug with holes cut in for arms? She is starting to wear cover up clothes and they aren't working. Doesn't even go with what she has on, and for sure isn't for camping.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She shovels food in her mouth on a daily basis, now all the sudden she canā€™t eat with a spoon?! šŸ’Æ if she can eat it she will! Iā€™m atleast glad she doesnā€™t chew like a fricken camel,goat or horse tho! She knows how to eat politely (with her mouth closed!) lol not everyone likes SEEfood šŸ¤®
It struck me as so weird! I donā€™t remember exactly what Ass said but it was something about how they were sharing the ice cream they had with Abbie because she couldnā€™t eat ice cream with a spoon. Maybe implying she couldnā€™t regulate herself with something super cold. But clearly, like everything else they say about her, the narrative has changed!

Reactions: 21
They just donā€™t let her eat with a spoon because she will make a mess. Pig canā€™t stand sticky counters.. same reason asshat hand feeds her sā€™mores. They donā€™t let the poor girl do anything for herself. It seems like they control every tiny aspect of her life, even down to only having a plastic bag for a toy. Iā€™ll be interested to see how many ā€œtoysā€ Isaiah brings. Iā€™m sure his one wheel will be with him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
It struck me as so weird! I donā€™t remember exactly what Ass said but it was something about how they were sharing the ice cream they had with Abbie because she couldnā€™t eat ice cream with a spoon. Maybe implying she couldnā€™t regulate herself with something super cold. But clearly, like everything else they say about her, the narrative has changed!
Or not wanting her to get brain freeze cuz the way she goes HAM on food sheā€™s gonna get brain freeze and and start hollering cuz sheā€™s in pain,brain freezes SUCK lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They just donā€™t let her eat with a spoon because she will make a mess. Pig canā€™t stand sticky counters.. same reason asshat hand feeds her sā€™mores. They donā€™t let the poor girl do anything for herself. It seems like they control every tiny aspect of her life, even down to only having a plastic bag for a toy. Iā€™ll be interested to see how many ā€œtoysā€ Isaiah brings. Iā€™m sure his one wheel will be with him.
It's all about what makes their life easier. Not about Abbies needs.
No mess..means no clean up, no toys out means no mess to clean up. No sensory room means Priscilla doesn't have to face reality and she can pretend Abbies a reg. Teen.
Gate on her door means they can sleep in, pull ups mean they don't have to stop what their doing to tend to sweet gurrrl!

All the eating out means no cooking no dishes...remember Abbie sick they kept her outside so when she threw up they could hose off the patio...as she lay in the concrete with a fever....

It's all about what makes their life easier.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
My friend that works at KOA said there was one trail that was 1.5 and it was a horse trail. The other hikes were at Custer State Park. She either checked people in or did phone reservations. I told her to be glad they've moved on. She said customers were always complaining about the washers. But didn't hear about the brown stained ruined clothes. My bet is that one of Abs pull ups was left inside her shorts when they stuck them in the washer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.