Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SilentPrincess

Chatty Member
Long story short, my Mom developed a very rapid case of dementia due to a UTI, pneumonia and the associated meds. In a nine month span she went from living independently in a very large house, to ending up in hospital due to a fall, to palliative care where she passed. At about the three month mark, the hospital said that she needed to live with me, get care in her own home or go into a care facility. At that point, my Mom was in diapers, was not mobile, was non-verbal and had to be hand fed. The only smart option was a care facility as I was not retired and still employed as a police officer and my schedule was not consistant, so I started looking at care facilities. Guess what? If a resident couldn't get themselves to the dining room on their own power, they would not be accepted. It was beyond stressful and luckily, my Mom's doctor was quite an ally for us and he was able to get my Mom into palliative care, which where I live, is generally for a patient who has less than three months to live. Saying all of this, demonstrates how the Maassive's indifference and laziness has not only failed Abbie, but it has also bitten them in their own meaty butts. Abbie may not be eligible for a good care home because of her profound deficiencies. I'm sure that like most elder care facilities there is a grading scale for Abbie's situation and sadly, Abbie likely grades at 0-2 because of her "parents" negligence.

Happy Birthday, fellow Cancerian, mine was yesterday🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳
Happy Birthday!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

lillibb

VIP Member
I've just watched Kaitlyn and Kaidale's recent vlog. They are also on vacation and, unlike the Maassives, they are really enjoying themselves. Why on earth are the Massives perched on death's doorstep for two days? Why aren't they near a nice beach so that Abbie can go into the water? What enjoyment is there for Abbie to be parked at the edge of a cliff. I hope that she gives those two dolts sleepless nights.
And we only got to see her black underwear once!

• Haha

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
I am not a gun believer (for me) however my hubby insists on having a gun (rifle?) in the house, just in case. We sleep in separate rooms (it has worked for us the last 24 years), and he has access to the gun. I just don’t like them at all. He eventually wants to get a pistol. 😕. Just my personal feeling.
I’m the same with guns as well as motorcycles

• Heart

SilentPrincess

Chatty Member
Is it bad that I kind of chuckle at the fact that the sign they taught Abbie for drink is the sign for an alcoholic drink?
The sign for a regular (non-alcoholic) drink is to hold your hand in a C shape, as if you're holding a cup and make a drinking motion.
That does not surprise me at all.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
[
Of for goodness sake the DRAMA!! I'm no athlete by any standards, and I don't enjoy exercising, but I need to. I am virtually walking the LotR path from the Shire to Mordor. Over 1300 miles total. You can log your distance in by walking, running, swimming, aerobics, biking, etc. Anything you want will add to your mileage. It took me two weeks and I was able to go from one mile a day to over ten (spread out) on my indoor bike. I can now easily power walk two miles in no time with no soreness the next day.
From The Shire to Mordor! So badass! ❤

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Her behaviors have been allowed so it's all she knows how to get attention or to get them to look away from their f'ing phones sometimes! It's bad of me but I love it when she terrorizes P.

Imma need video footage of P getting into and out of this hammock. And whatever metal it those hammock posts are made of need to be used on the space shuttle! Unreadable!!!!
They both look the color of that dirt.

Gmarie1988

I wonder what ever happened to her cookbook that she wanted to release? With all of her “family” recipes that she stole from other people online and tried to call her own…
She also in the very beginning said she cooked Cajun food which I have never seen done & they were even going to open a food truck for the Cajun food. Ill have e to find the vlog but I was one of the many first vlogs

What the ....

VIP Member
I never gave a description of meeting them and I don’t know what you observed but when I worked there it was busy and like I said it might have just been my shift

When I say busy I am not saying that there was a line out the door but just that there customers
There's been suspicious new members here, last one I remember was CherryPie. May I ask, if you don't mind, what was your hourly wage and how did you find the job?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

SilentPrincess

Chatty Member
All along it has been for them, if they can get her to speak everything is going to be much better because she will be normal and it will make the autism and IDD away.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Hello are your nephews and nieces from your side of the family that is really strange to have so many people on the spectrum
Sorry if this is rude I am just curious cause I know some people will not have kids if they have a feeling their kid will be disabled in anyway

Or if they have disabilities that run in the family also
Good question. There is a YouTube channel “Our Landing Crew”. They have 6 kids and 4 of them are on the spectrum. I believe they found out that it was inherited. The mom recently was tested for autism and she has the diagnosis.

• Heart

Starr

Ok Tattlers that are familiar with the “hike” they did - in this ig story she is VERY dramatic about “surviving the hike”. She says she is SO sore. That it was hard and emotional. It was a mile? Right? It didn’t look like you climbed steep hill or rock formations. She acts like she has scaled the top of Pikes Peak. On one hand YAY for getting some actual exercise, but. If you act like you’re dying from a one mile walk….that should be telling. Oh, and the worst part? She broke two nails. 🙄
Ooh where is this video? I can’t seem to find it.

Sweetums

VIP Member
View attachment 1405198View attachment 1405199
Jesus…
I really hate this for her..
But is there anything that could of prevented this?
Cause I just don’t see how.. there is no way in hell Abbie would wear something like a neck brace..

Also, that girl from the Wee family, Braily?
Are they the family that were asked to step out of the auditorium at that Autistic thing the Maass’ went to years ago? Does anyone know what I’m talking about?
Yes they were.

What10001

Chatty Member
They couldnt they find a nice smooth path so Abbie wouldnt have to have to be uncomfortable on all those uneven steps?
They could have but it’s no fun to the humpers if Abbie isn’t moaning and crying. It’s becoming so disgusting I literally can’t watch it.

• Sad
Can you tell me more about why do you think I’m in the wrong place

I thought this is a anonymous place and what are the reasons that other people are here for in the first place

Maybe you are right because I didn’t think it would be like this I came here to talk about them with you but it feels like I am not welcome to be here

• Sad
  • Heart