Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I wish I had thought of this when the Tincan Tour started! We have a mileage calculator that will give us a rough estimate of what they are paying for gas. I am assuming that between the truck and the trailer the fuel efficiency is fairly poor.
There is about 1600 miles between Jacksonville and North Dakota and I don't know what route they took, so I'm not sure how many more miles to tack on. I need to go back and see where they have been to get a better idea of how many miles they have gone. If the average price is $5/gallon and they get 10 miles/gallon they have spent at least $800 in gas so far.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
This is what my mother and Dom fixed for dinner. Homegrown zucchini, asparagus, tomatoes, onions, farmers market mushrooms and a sauce out of his tomatoes. He and my mother rolled out some tortellini stuffed with spinach and mushrooms. Next to zero cost, and my kid wrote the recipe in his Garden Handbook. I wonder if Tinkerhog would recognize all those veggies and a meal with no meat.
It’s official. My parents are moving here. Their house in another state sold for 27,000 over asking even before it hit the market. I just spent all day getting my father set at The VA for his issues. My brothers are actually going to help move them here. I’m shocked they offered, but I understand they don’t want the responsibility of my father. I also get my stepmother out of the memory clinic at the end of the month. It’s gonna get crazy around here!! Sorry, I needed to get that out, I guess.
Wow!! You are going to be very busy. It looks like your parents sold at the right time because in my area, demand is down and prices are going in the same direction. Asparagus has to be my favorite vegetable. I love it with lemon and pepper 😋😋😋

• Heart

mousepanda8

VIP Member
Oh! I was looking up hun fest which is in Baltimore 🤦‍♀️ silly me
Hun fest is actually a convention for Priscilla's MLM, so it's not for Abbie at all. If it's anything like last year, she will party with all the other MLM zombies and Asa and Isaiah will entertain Abbie.

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
A couple Snippets from the humpers, some Can See Clearly, While others are wearing Rose Colored Glasses... I threw in Kathy just for fun.

Are any of these from a Tattler, if so fess up, and take a bow😄
Are these comments on Facebook? Under FA or Lipstick Momma? Or Instagram? Inquiring minds! :)

• Haha

Kimmied

VIP Member
And are things really better or are they trying to save face. He didn’t explain about the communication they are working on with her and why it is taking so much time. And how did she make her breakfast…cereal everywhere?

Orangemen’s Day!
How did I not know that?

• Heart

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
Having a gun for protection in their home is probably one of the smartest things this bonehead has ever done, so I will give him credit there.
We have guns accessible to us and hidden in various spots in different rooms in our house. I refuse to be a victim in my own house, ever.

I've been thinking about the iPad that Abbie flung into the front seat so effortlessly. I think you all are correct, this is probably the norm vs the exception with her behaviors. I would love to know how many times she bounced something off Big P or ASSa over the years.o_Oo_O

I do find it ridiculous that they allow Abbie to act as such. She should have been dealt with, but we all know that did not happen and since they don't give a shit, I guess I don't feel guilty about laughing my ass off at this GIF!!:unsure:🤭

I have to share this again as I can't stop laughing and it pretty much sums up so much about their lives!!
This is my new favorite, taking the place of the hissy fit had last year behind their vehicle.
:ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂 😂
Thanks, @Pink Marshmallow for the laughs!!
View attachment 1394451
Yes and no,self protection is always a plus when kids are involved so they can be safe in their life own home but having a firearm in the house with a really mischievous autistic/idd AND nonverbal person in the house who gets into everything she gets her hands on isn’t the smartest,I SO hope he keeps that thing under lock & key and doesn’t have her in the room when it’s in sight cuz if she sees it or tries to grab it,that would be beyond dangerous!

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Well said ! This vacation resolves around Asa and Cilla . I feel sorry for Abbie . Hey Asa and Cilla you read Tattler ? Read this ......... F.U.

Did Abbie ever have music therapy ?
Yes, she did have music therapy. Keyboard as I remember,

And it’s so damn boring this year. Last year at least they visited some gorgeous places. This year it’s more cities, visiting people, less “camping”. This year it’s the worlds largest rubber stamp, the corn palace, visiting with the two ton huns, and more footage of restaurants than anything

Todays glut, enormous burger with peanut butter and jelly and a pound of fries. #105lbsDown
I remember being in Mitchell and seeing the Corn Palace. I also remember at the hotel seeing a woman with the biggest hips I ever saw. What a memory to associate the town with. It was in 1979. We had just heard the news of Lord Mountbatten’s assassination on the news. Funny the things you can remember. 43 years ago. Lol!

Last edited:
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Hey Guyth. Sorry. Long day. New Thread...we have a tie.
An Idea. A tie break.
React to this post..
🤣 For @pixelfox suggestion
❤ For @Cardinal Rule suggestion
Will come back in 30 min to make the new thread based on reactions to this post.
All good?
Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 6.26.53 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Big p’s feet are probably way too fat for those hiking “shoes”. I personally didn’t break mine in before hiking, but they were still super comfortable. I got merrel hiking boots, highly recommend them btw, the waterproof ones work great for snow boots too! Could that bitch stand any farther away from maverick when she was helping to wash him? Also where the heck are they camping? I never saw any cows when we were in the badlands. They aren’t generally free roaming animals. The badlands has bison, and cows and bison are usually kept apart due to transmission of disease from bison to cattle. They must not be in the National park. I cannot believe that in 17 years they have not put shoes and socks on Abby. If they got shoes with laces it would be harder for her to take them off every where she goes
At Nomad View Dispersed Camping at Buffalo Gap National Grassland in Wall, the instructions mention to keep the cattle gates closed when you enter and exit the property. https://www.campendium.com/nomad-view

• Heart

deftones34

😹 Bless it! 😹 I believe it is directly related to gut health aka a diet of shit food…lack of naturally occurring beneficial flora… and I am sure her lack of dental hygiene adds to the overall stench. I cannot imagine! Did you remember her breath right away? Or did it all come rushing back once she started sharing the air with ya?
It all came rushing back once she started talking to me. It was just as foul as ever. She also had her top teeth missing and was buying lots of mouthwash.

• Haha
  • Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
@lillibb
I understand. I'm 100% comfortable with all the guns we own for target shooting and if I ever had to use one in our home for self-defense but I'm not comfortable carrying in public. Man Whims is and I'm not. If confronted in public I would never be the "good guy" with a gun in a situation. Too many variables and split-second decisions that I'm not comfortable with.

I need my head examined for saying this but I would trust ASSa more with a gun than Big P and that scares the hell out of me to say. :eek:

@therealamylynn
I would imagine they have never said anything to her when she throws anything around...(pillows, couch cushions, anything in her room, iPads)
If they had been teaching her good behaviors and consequences from the start they would not be dealing with Cyclone Sweet Girl these days. 🤷‍♀️

I would hope they don't let her have her iPad when they are driving but with these two, who knows! 🤷‍♀️ They don't always make the smartest decisions and so so much to appease her. :rolleyes: Even when not driving it looks as if it's not a wise idea to give her the tablet if she is going to wing it into the front seat whenever the mood strikes her!!

She may very well have launched it into that field of mud and water along the highway...you know that vlog that gave us so much to work with here!!!!:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1396768

@What10001
Face, nose, she gives us so much to work with, every single day!!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1396872View attachment 1396859
Creating the perfect pig nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Good question. There is a YouTube channel “Our Landing Crew”. They have 6 kids and 4 of them are on the spectrum. I believe they found out that it was inherited. The mom recently was tested for autism and she has the diagnosis.
Whats interesting is years ago when we were taking classes to do a foster/adoption there was one that covered autism. Back then, there was a big controversy about whether vaccines caused autism. It seemed even then they were saying it’s inherited and not vaccine related.

Kimmied

VIP Member
Wow!! You are going to be very busy. It looks like your parents sold at the right time because in my area, demand is down and prices are going in the same direction. Asparagus has to be my favorite vegetable. I love it with lemon and pepper 😋😋😋
The house is waterfront so that is a plus for some people. Where I am prices dropped and sit on the market more than a week or two. You couldn’t pay me to sell high. Then what? Your stuck renting at an obscene amount or buying an over priced home. No thanks. Paid off house and not going anywhere.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
It's a good day today! Wooo hoooo!!!
People know an awful lot about having kids (Whether the kids are Autistic/ID or not) yet they have NO kids of their own.
Much less ever had to step on Legos barefooted.
I prefer to read dissertations on subjects from people with actual experience. But that's just me.
Anyway...
Onto the next city for more gluttony. I can't wait to see what these Hambeasts do next!

• Heart
  • Wow

georgiegirl1957

From the latest vlog you can see they have planned everything for this trip for themselves. What I can say about Lauren brazee is that everything revolves around seeing her children enjoy things. They took P to get her nails done, then to waste time they went to cabellas for asa, then they ate smores which abbie didn't seem interested in at all to the point of asa hand feeding her a smores. Then kids had a parade and they pulled abbie out of it WHY would they do that. She can't walk in a parade with other children but she can sit in a car for hours to stop by Ps step-dads old neighborhood, town, house. We can keep abbie in a seat all day on the road to travel so asa can go to Gettysburg. Not one pool, park, sensory activity planned. Saying she's so exhausted from everything at night. No asshole, she's so bored.
Well said ! This vacation resolves around Asa and Cilla . I feel sorry for Abbie . Hey Asa and Cilla you read Tattler ? Read this ......... F.U.

I also didn’t understand why Abbie couldn’t march in the parade. Because she’s 17? There is nothing 17 about Abbie except her chronological age and her size of course. Why not let her have a little fun. And speaking of fun, how about a toy drum set? Or Bongos. She seems interested in that activity.
Did Abbie ever have music therapy ?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mwilbur2005

Do any of you follow this Abby? I know she is very high functioning, but I just feel the Massives could learn so much about Abbie through higher functioning people with autism - and I thought it was interesting how she said exercise helps her needs - poor Abbie hours on end cramped in the car.

I like this account because it feels much less exploitative because she is intelligent and an adult who is able to consent. I know autism is a spectrum so it’s not fair to compare - but like I said, just in terms of understanding sensory needs and all of that, Abbie isn’t able to tell them directly - I feel there is so much more they could be doing and learning from others to take better care of her needs (obviously)

It won’t let me post the link I don’t think but this video is really worth a watch

Attachments

Last edited:

Sweetums

VIP Member
That was some pretty odd looking 'coffee' stains on his shirt, and how did his hair get pushed into bangs? Oh Asswipe, I'm pushing the bs button. So how big of a cup of cofffe was it to get splashed on the wall and made all those wet spots on his shirt...none on his pants? Did he say anything about the temp of the coffee?
He didn't say anything about the temp but he did say, he spilled HALF of the coffee so he had to hold the cup upright when he was falling.